General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Very funny thread.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Very funny thread.....

I got sent this link by a friend......

basically about people who have shat themselves in public!!

I have only read the first page and its that funny that I too have now shat myself!!!

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?threadid=174863
Old 12-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive had to poo in the countryside twice and wipe with socks and stuff, but never actually shat in public

VERY close once tho, i mean mentally close, and had to go crap in an unlit disgusting crack den of a public lav about 2am to stop that. made it jus in time...
Old 12-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Another time in Magaluf, I rolled in plastered, sat on the loo and let rip a huge liquid flow, then realised I hadn't dropped my trousers.

carry on.
ewww
Old 12-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Elvis
Hunka Hunka Burning Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to do i shit in the woods about a month ago and wiped with a few pages from autotrader!

mate at work shat himself earlier this year, and i gave him a can of brake and cluth cleaner to clean himself upwith, fpmsl.

when i was in the army, i did a shit in someones mess tin and put it back in their beltkit,
Old 12-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Sitting in a 4 hour trafic jam on the M4, outside lane not moved for 1 hour, put a paper on the seat, lifted my self up and let it go, sat in the smell for 2 hours driving home, walked in the door got a carrier bag went to bathroom put the offending clothes in to the bag had a shower then throw the clothes in the bin, No body has ever heard that before, but then again no one has ever asked.
thats just wrong!
Old 12-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Mark 3D

Another glorious quote:

Such delight it was to enter a somewhat primitive, but complete with long desired shower, bathroom. I immediately disrobed and only then did I discover the state of my trousers. On the back off them, covering the entire backside, was a truly disgusting, opaque brown grease patch.

The cream mixed with sweat, dust and an imperfectly cleaned anus had over two days of sitting permeated my boxers and added a whole new disgusting dimension to my trousers - I had never realised a thing.

Jesus, what theose poor polite Indian fellow passengers must have thought of me. Not one made mention.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

as wrong as the thread is i just cant but read it!

Old 12-09-2008, 11:14 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

OMG Maria
Old 12-09-2008, 11:45 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

not a quote but for real:

I was due to fly out to Milan with a guy from work and our Boss, we got to Stanstead Airport and i was trailing my boss, as he was,tryed to always lead the way,but i notice a brown patch in the crease of his trouser ass may be 3"long x 1" across,it looked like a tree had been cut and the rings were showing, a decreasing watered down chocolate stain maybe.

Any way when i noticed this i started to giggle which turned in to a laugh, which turned in to hysterics at this point i couldnt walk and was on my knees almost, my mate asked what the hell was wrong as every one in the airport was looking, to which i could only point as i couldnt speak, when he saw what i was pointing at, his laugh was OMG fookin loud, so loud now people are laughing at us and pointing.

Our boss just couldnt understand to what we laughing at and was getting frustrated as well as angry, im now crying and both me an me mate are almost on out knees, we managed between us to tell the boss what we laughing at, OMG his face.....Priceless, he run to toilets to get changed,but we carried on laughing ...........as you do.

Last edited by st3v3; 12-09-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Old 13-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Ryan G
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by maria
as wrong as the thread is i just cant but read it!

omg maria that is disgusting
Old 13-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Olliexr4x4
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by spaceview
omg maria that is disgusting
You can see in his face that he just wants to win
Old 13-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I remember I was desperate for a poo when riding my bike so I had a poo in the bush and their was nothing to wipe my arse on so I pulled my pants up and I tried to ride to the nearest pub. When I got their I was surprised I could smell nothing until I had to go up a ramp and back on myself so I got a waft of the smell... I nearly conked out.

My friend, Gary off here couldn't stop laughing and I was in the toilet cleaning my arse jeans and so on for ages. Eventually I threw my undies over the cubicle into the next one and someone was screaming which I could see why as they were full of shit.

Thank god he was mid shit or I think he would of smacked me one, I was lucky.

Benni.
Old 13-09-2008, 03:06 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

On another occasion I went to visit Gary at University and I shat all over the toilet floor right next to the toilet and some poor fucker stood in it and was telling Gary how it was like a Great Dane had shit and he stood in it. I am crying laughing at the thought.

Ironically. the same day I shat in the overflow tank and cocked it up and was half way home before I realized I had shit all down my shoulder. I had to finish my journey home with no upper clothes on.

I went to visit an elderly relative where I shat in her portable potty, you know the things that you have in your room with a bowl in when your old, can't think of the name. However, their was no bowl in it.

I've shat in so many places, hence why I am known as Benni Turd.

B. turd.
Old 13-09-2008, 04:48 AM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

allong the lines, on a stag do , came back to my room to find my mate with his trousers round his ankels squating over the bath with his head in the toilet.

turns out he neded a crap but wanted to chuck his guts up at the same time and hed got it the wrong way round.

i mean sick should wash down a plug hole, but a turn aint going no where!

needless to say when i woke in the morning, there was nothing in the bath but my mate was asleep on the flor, trousers round ankles
Old 13-09-2008, 06:52 AM
saphycozzie-adz
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

My mate was out in his tractor and needed a plop so he goes behind a hedge, pulls his overalls down and lets rip. Wipes with a scrap of paper and pulls overalls back up. He then looks to examine his big poo only to find nothing there!

Yes thats right, he'd actually poo'd into his overalls and then pulled them up and spread his turd up his back. What a muppet. Seriously funny when he told us in the pub.
Old 13-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Mr Whippy
Oderint dum metuant

Went on a stag do last year to Spain with a bunch of lads.....

Got in around 7ish on the 3rd day totally destroyed and just fell in to my room in the apartment complex. When i eventually woke up I was desperate for the bog, so I went stumbling in there to be greeted by the sight of a thick brown line at arse height. It went all along the right hand wall, down the cistern and in to the bog.

Turns out that one of the lads was near to bursting, had fired his trou down and let rip as he was turning round. The smell was horrific!
Old 13-09-2008, 09:27 AM
Mark 3D

This is fantastic!!!

its turning into the thread I linked to..... yet with more highly amusing stories!!!

Keep it up lads this is going to be great lol
Old 13-09-2008, 09:31 AM
kenny_ka
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

[/QUOTE]

looks like bradders off eastenders lol
Old 13-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Martyn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I was in Oxford city centre once, and suddenly got very bad stomach ache, I knew I had to find a toilet ASAP!
Eventually found a public one and ran in, there was only 1 cubical which was thankfully empty.
I dropped my trousers ready for relief and then lifted the lid, only to be greeted with what can only be decribed as a thick runny dark brown soup nearly level with the top of the bowl
I was that close to not being able to hold it back, I had to go for it anyway, so hovered above the bog and let rip a massive load of diahrea. At the same time I was praying there wasnt going to be enough to make it overflow over the edge of the bowl!
The smell was fucking unreal, with the mixture of what was already in there, it must of been blocked for ages
The relief afterwards was worth every second of sheer hell though!
Old 13-09-2008, 10:21 AM
Martyn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Just remembered another good one, when I was very young in the scouts my mate (yes, it WAS my mate, not me before anyone says it lol ) shit himself half way round a 15 mile sponsored walk!
I dread to think what the mess was like after having to walk for about 8 miles with it rubbing around in his shorts. He did admit it to us afterwards, but we knew anyway
Old 13-09-2008, 11:15 AM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Oh dear
Old 13-09-2008, 02:25 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

when i moved out years ago i moved into a flat ,there was a guy in the flat above me,few months went by and never talked to him then met him in the pub.
had a shiner but i never mentioned it for a half hour till we had a beer or two.

me"how did you get the shiner?"

him"oh my mate has started going out with this total bitch,i had only just met her and she was being a real wise cracking cow!my other mates were there with their birds who think she is sound,well i went off to the toilet and managed to sneak her handbag away with me and promtly put a log in it with peanuts n sweetcorn hanging out it!! sneaked it back next to her and waited for her to go to the bar which she did and i'll let you use you're imagination as to her reaction!"

me"so she belted you"

him"no all my mates didnt see the funny side and beat the shit out of me!"

i thought it was a classic move myself
Old 13-09-2008, 02:47 PM
hevangel
Advanced PassionFord User

omfg......!!!!!!!! that is actually sick!!
bet that fella has never lived it down!!
Old 13-09-2008, 05:54 PM
BANNED
BANNED

pmsl

If you are young, like a smoke and don’t have an alarm clock rural Pakistan is a hard country to get around. We were traveling from Gilgit to the Hunza valley and from there up the Karakoram highway over the mountains and into western China. The trouble was the bus always left at the crack of dawn and we were for ever over sleeping.

Anyway on this particular occasion, having missed the bus for the second day running, some locals we had met the night before offered us a lift. We gratefully accepted.

Halfway through what was a stunning journey we stopped at a shack, from the roof of which hung various cuts of mutton, and of course the ubiquitous local fly nation.

Our host and driver stepped out of the car and swiftly negotiated the purchase of his favored aforementioned cut. Off we sped.

Upon arriving in the valley our ever hospitable lift giver refused all offers of payment and insisted we join him later for food. It would have been churlish to refuse and besides which he was good company. Thus that night we found ourselves eating a delicious mutton stew and chatting late into the night.

The next morning, whilst my girlfriend was as right as rain, I, unsurprisingly, had the most noxious and foul smelling diarrhea imaginable. Well, as they say, shit happens.

Normally in these circumstances I just make sure I am hydrated and rest up a few days until the passing has passed. Trouble was the clock on our Chinese visas had started ticking, not from entry to the country but from date of issue, and as we had already spaced out too many days post visiting the embassy in Islamabad we didn’t wish to hang around.

I had no alternative therefore but to break out the lomotil. (Lomotil is basically the active ingredient in all those anti-diarrhea tablets available over the counter in the west, but cost about ˝ p a tablet in the subcontinent) The thing with Lomotil is, while it stops you from shitting yourself, it doesn’t cure the actual infection. It is a bit like putting a cork in the barrel, it stops the leaks but not the fermentation process or production of gas, if you get my drift.

Anyway a few days later, having successfully negotiated several glaciers breaking across the road, the mountains, and both the Pakistani and Chinese customs, we found ourselves on a bus in the far west of China’s westernmost province, Xingang.

The province, bar the odd Han immigrant city, is basically Muslim central Asian and not Han Chinese. The indigenous population is a mix of Yughurs, Kazaks and other minorities. In reality it is a colony where the locals are shat upon from a great Chinese height, think Tibet but without the temples, costumes or western sympathy.

So there we were on the bus in the middle of nowhere, stopping every now and then to pick up a local in furs, when my belly begins to rumble, really rumble. I look around. We are on the back seats and in front of us are a motley collection of locals who probably have never seen a bath in their lives and a smattering of Pakistanis who are in general tolerant of common stomach complaints. I feel therefore that it is probably safe to let rip, so I do.

It starts slowly but keeps on coming, and coming, and coming. It seemed like an entire underground gas reservoir was escaping, cunning only in its silence. I swear it must have lasted a full sixty seconds and was god knows how many cubic litres in size.

Then the smell kicked in, oh my god what had I done. With in ten seconds the people in front of us opened their window, then the people in front of them opened theirs and the people in front of them then followed suit and so it continued. As my fart inexorably expanded up the bus, so people opened their windows in a seemingly desperate pursuit of breathable air. In the end even those right at the front of the bus had opened their windows.

It was only then that I realized I had achieved something I was never ever likely to repeat, my greatest ever fart
Old 13-09-2008, 07:37 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

well I did it in the works canteen, let a small one out only to feel a "bubble" and to my horror I guessed what had happened, all my workmates around me new nothing , I took my jacket off and when I stood up to leave tied the arms round me waist to hide the stain in my trousers, when I stood up to my horror there was a long brown streak on the vinyl seat base!!!
tucked the seat back in and got the hell out of there!!

steve
Old 13-09-2008, 08:17 PM
andre_k
PassionFord Post Troll

[QUOTE=Stavros;3576330]ive had to poo in the countryside twice and wipe with socks and stuff, but never actually shat in public
QUOTE]

socks, good idea.
Old 13-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

This is my story

I was working at the NEC at the time, had a curry the night before, and really needed the loo.

I was working in the dressing rooms of the bands that play at NEC Arena.

Anyway, had a good 10 minutes on the bog, as you do, all done, and realise there is no toilet roll

The toilet areas in the dressing rooms are like a small bathroom with a lockable door and also a cubicle (also lockable).

Luckily I locked both and basically the hand towels that come in a roll to dry ur hands on (the ones u keep pulling and they go back in) I had to wet the towel roll, stand on a chair, and wipe my ass LOL

When I was done, I simply pulled it back round a few tugs.

Everybodys happy
Old 16-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by saphycozzie-adz
My mate was out in his tractor and needed a plop so he goes behind a hedge, pulls his overalls down and lets rip. Wipes with a scrap of paper and pulls overalls back up. He then looks to examine his big poo only to find nothing there!

Yes thats right, he'd actually poo'd into his overalls and then pulled them up and spread his turd up his back. What a muppet. Seriously funny when he told us in the pub.
Afpmsl!!!!
Old 16-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Smartdj.
PassionFord Post Troll

lmfao ...this bit got me

Dunno whether anyone has ever tried to climb out of tree with a not insubstantial log in their keks but it ain't easy...
Old 16-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned