General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FIDDY on football------------ Pearls of wisdom chapter 1

Search this Thread

Old 19-10-2010, 05:07 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Thumbs down FIDDY on football------------ Pearls of wisdom chapter 1

Now I'm no expert on football, just like sport and have said silly things but these did make me chuckle, what with how Fiddy keeps going on about what could happen to United one day. How's this for a 'Rafa fact mission' ,what a trip down memory lane..............

Taken from 2006 onwards:

Originally Posted by Fiddy
i think he will be a good signing, but at £6.7 million it makes me even more p*ssed of we didnt get duff for £5 million. granted, we needed a right winger because we already got kewell and gonzalez who play left wing. dont get me wrong, i think pennant is a very good footballer, but missing out on mickey owen last year, and duff this year, p*sses me off.
26-07-2006.

This is what Fiddy said about Jermain Pennant ROFL.

liverpool make a great deal more money per season than newcastle, so how come they can sign the big money players, and we cant, see my point ?
26-07-2006

as far as supporters of clubs go, when your club have a trophy count like the one below, then, and only then, do you have the rite to talk about liverpool.

just been reading on icliverpool, that he's going to pay of liverpool's £80 million debt aswell, so the club wont anything. it all sounds good to be honest, just hope it turns out that way.
04-12-2006

i never said anything about old trafford not being full, or them not making money available, but to be honest, united spent a hell of lot more money before the glaziers arrived. but they still took out a loan and used old trafford as collateral, i.e, if they dont pay the loan, they lose old trafford.
06-02-2007

so if your mr no it all, and where the worst team to win it, why did john terry, and tierry henry, both phone stevie g after the game, and tell him liverpool had made the greatest comeback.second half performance they had ever seen ?,
07-02-2007

becasue through all the years of your success, liverpool havnt been good enough to catch you granted, but even though we havnt caught you, you havnt been able to shake us off, we might not have been on your back bumper, but we were still in your rear view mirror, and now, we have the financial power to compete with you on a leval playing field, and are now in a position financially to take us from the top 4, to title challangers, its not gona happen this season, maybe not next, but its coming, and united fans know it and cant help but scream and shout about it, awwwwwwwwww, what a shame .
07-02-2007

ROFL ^

man utd have american owners, there not doing to bad are they, we (liverpool) have american owners, we have been promised a new ground for years, the americans buy the club, and 3 months later our new ground is about to start being built, and we are gona have maybe the biggest transfer budget we have ever had.
18-04-2007

we can wave flags from the champions league in 05 and 07 aswell, still got yours from 99 ?
And now.....

i hear you lynn, but if im going to be honest, skeg does have the abilty to make me bite, when i should really act my age and rise above it.
04-06-2007

we have 18 league titles, you have 16, you have won the premiership on numerous occasions, we havnt won it at all, we have won the champions league recently, you havnt, we have 5 CL's, you have 2,

Oh dear rafael, at home in the league, played 11, won 4, drawn 6, lost 1, thats 18 points out of 33, and the fans are singing rafa's name and want the yanks out
21-01-2008

Well knock me down with a feather, skeg in a liverpool thread, just cant leave it alone can you skeg, i swear your more interested in liverpool doing badly than you are with united winning.
21-01-2008

The Irony.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:10 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I dont get it? he still talks the most sense i dont see your point, yes some things he said didn't turn out the way ANYONE would have expected but no one could have predicted them either.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:21 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by danneth
I dont get it? he still talks the most sense i dont see your point, yes some things he said didn't turn out the way ANYONE would have expected but no one could have predicted them either.

WOW shock horror, Danneth goes against my post. Didn't expect you to approve but did expect you to be one of the first to post.

Just look at this, says it all.

and now, we have the financial power to compete with you
on a leval playing field, and are now in a position financially to take us from the top 4, to title challangers, its not gona happen this season, maybe not next, but its coming, and united fans know it
Old 19-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

Fuck me thats a bit sad trawling through old posts for quotes he's made.

Not read them and don't know anything about footy but I am asuming he has been incorrect on his football predictions? He aint mistick meg pal
Old 19-10-2010, 05:22 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by skeg
WOW shock horror, Danneth goes against my post. Didn't expect you to approve but did expect you to be one of the first to post.

Just look at this, says it all.

[b]

and like i said, at the time thats what anyone would have thought with the yanks taking over but it didn't turn out like that hardly crime of the century?
Old 19-10-2010, 05:23 PM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To be fair, they DID challenge you for the title in 2009
Old 19-10-2010, 05:24 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Minirotty
He aint mistick meg pal

Exactly, nail and head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by danneth
and like i said, at the time thats what anyone would have thought with the yanks taking over but it didn't turn out like that hardly crime of the century?
Danneth, put your hard on for me away mate, I know you had it for some time now but can't you run along and find some division one topics to patrol? Oh wait.............. there aren't any.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Fuck me thats a bit sad trawling through old posts for quotes he's made.
CORRECT!

It's flipping hard and takes ages to dig all that out!

Skeg you said you'd just had a child? I can't believe you've had sex before
Old 19-10-2010, 05:29 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Exactly, nail and head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danneth, put your hard on for me away mate, I know you had it for some time now but can't you run along and find some division one topics to patrol? Oh wait.............. there aren't any.
Nothing for or against you, i just like to put people right if i see there mistakes

As good as the league 1 trip days are ill never forget going to webley and winning the cup against your lot and ill never forget watching us smash you at hillsborough

but as ive said 1000 times football isn't my life and is only my second sport so i dont let it affect me like some
Old 19-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Originally Posted by Lambchop

Old 19-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

im famous, a whole thread about little old me. i must have REALLLLLLLY wound you up this time daft lad. spending time looking through donkeys years old threads, and trying to make me look stupid. am i starting to get to you now ?, after all these years ?, i hope so, you horrible manc. or maybe, just maybe, there was some truth in what i was saying, and now, because a number of people on here lately, have said in football threads, that i actually, 'make a lot of sense'

oh, and as you were quick to point out a few days, not that it has ANYTHING to do with football, i 'used to' smoke weed, so if you can use that against me, i can use it in my defence surely ?, so anything before april 2009, if i was wrong, maybe it was the weed

ill finish intypical 'fiddy' hates the mancs style by saying,

'there's only one malcom glazier'

'theres only one michael owen'

'rooney, rooney, rooney'

'viva ronaldo'

and your favorite

'YNWA'

Old 19-10-2010, 05:32 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You sad fuck.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:37 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lambchop
CORRECT!

It's flipping hard and takes ages to dig all that out!

Ouch, that's a bit of a low blow.

im famous, a whole thread about little old me. i must have REALLLLLLLY wound you up this time daft lad. spending time looking through donkeys years old threads, and trying to make me look stupid. am i starting to get to you now ?, after all these years ?, i hope so, you horrible manc. or maybe, just maybe, there was some truth in what i was saying, and now, because a number of people on here lately, have said in football threads, that i actually, 'make a lot of sense'

oh, and as you were quick to point out a few days, not that it has ANYTHING to do with football, i 'used to' smoke weed, so if you can use that against me, i can use it in my defence surely ?, so anything before april 2009, if i was wrong, maybe it was the weed

ill finish intypical 'fiddy' hates the mancs style by saying,

'there's only one malcom glazier'

'theres only one michael owen'

'rooney, rooney, rooney'

'viva ronaldo'

and your favorite

'YNWA'

Well you can keep singing YNWA as the years without the title keep ticking by, suits me fine.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

How long did it take you to find these quotes? You ever thought of taking up masturbation? Friggin' 'ell.

Benni.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:41 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Benni
How long did it take you to find these quotes?
Probably about as long as it took you to do all those 33,000 posts in the same time I've been here.

You ever thought of taking up masturbation? Friggin' 'ell.

Benni.
Sure, but If if my knob was a small as yours then I wouldn't be posting up pictures and videos of it on PassionFord like your good self.

Last edited by skeg; 19-10-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:43 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Awww, diddums realises he's a sad fuck, so has resorted to attempting to insult Benni. Aww, did mummy not love you enough?
Old 19-10-2010, 05:45 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
Awww, diddums realises he's a sad fuck, so has resorted to attempting to insult Benni.
Is he exempt then?

Aww, did mummy not love you enough?
Not as much as yours loved the punters, no.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

You remind me of the water boy, getting all upset when someone has a go at your beloved team. 'M... M.. Mo... Momma' said, M.. Momma' said, Wooney won't be going anywhere, and that Fiddy is the devil'.

Benni.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:50 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Is he exempt then?

Not as much as yours loved the punters, no.
LOL grow up you sad fuck. It's football, a bunch of sweaty men wearing tight shorts. If you wanna watch men running around so be it, but don't base your life on it.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

How long did it take you to find these quotes? You ever thought of taking up masturbation? Friggin' 'ell.

Benni.
the way im taking it benni la, to go searching through years old threads, to start a new one, trying to belittle me, i must have REALLY pissed him all the way off, which to be fair, im quite proud of, its part of my job description as a liverpool fan, 'page 1, rule 1, wind the mancs up' iirc.

infact, im starting to feel he may actually hate me, and as love, and hate, are the two most powerfull emotions in the world, the fact he may well hate me, im honoured to know, that someone ive never even met, can have such strong feelings for me

Old 19-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

If football was like this I would watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcSE...layer_embedded
Old 19-10-2010, 05:54 PM
paul16v
Monte 087

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Talk about a backfire, Skeg takes hours out of his life just to try and make Fiddy look like a knob only to make himself look a total tool instead. Well done
Old 19-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

It's funny how he's done this now, with all the shit about Rooney and the Manc's debt. Maybe the truth has hurt?

Benni.
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

t

infact, im starting to feel he may actually hate me, and as love, and hate, are the two most powerfull emotions in the world, the fact he may well hate me, im honoured to know, that someone ive never even met, can have such strong feelings for me

It isn't surprising mate, you made us love you

skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You remind me of the water boy, getting all upset when someone has a go at your beloved team. 'M... M.. Mo... Momma' said, M.. Momma' said, Wooney won't be going anywhere, and that Fiddy is the devil'.

Nah, Fiddy ain't the devil, he's Liverbird and that's much worse, lol.

LOL grow up you sad fuck. It's football, a bunch of sweaty men wearing tight shorts. If you wanna watch men running around so be it, but don't base your life on it.
Exactly, its football and where's there's football there's banter. You're the one going around calling people those insults despite not caring about it. Perhaps you should 'base' your life on something else. Water polo maybe.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

It isn't surprising mate, you made us love you

thats because kev, you know, aswel as i do, im pretty fly, for a white guy
Old 19-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

thats because kev, you know, aswel as i do, im pretty fly, for a white guy

I just spat me tea out reading that
Old 19-10-2010, 06:04 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the way im taking it benni la, to go searching through years old threads, to start a new one, trying to belittle me,.

Its quite simple really, the creators/mods/admins have a nice little button for us to use called search, its near top right of your screen. As you're spouting all this rubbish about United and what will happen to them I thought I'd merely remind you what you were saying last time you got taken over. Especially as you can't seem to remember me posting on the day before, claiming " I was nowhere to be seen".

I know you've only recently began using paragraphs so I'm sure you'll be onto copy and paste shortly.

i must have REALLY pissed him all the way off, which to be fair, im quite proud of,
Not fussed what people say about me mate in the slightest, never once used this place in that way. Despite the facade I know you're pissed off more than I ever could be, what with Liverpools situation, me rubbing it in is easy.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by paul16v
Talk about a backfire, Skeg takes hours out of his life just to try and make Fiddy look like a knob only to make himself look a total tool instead. Well done
Ginge, that mate, in itself, is an indication, of how well im doing my job, of getting on this horrible little mancs, last nerve. ive been doing it for years, ill be doing it tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, and for aslong as he wants to keep going backward and forward with me, he cant, and wont, shut me up
Old 19-10-2010, 06:06 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ive been doing it for years, ill be doing it tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, and for aslong as he wants to keep going backward and forward with me, he cant, and wont, shut me up

Wonder if you'll have seen the Premiership trophy at Anfield by then. Go on Mystic, go on..............
Old 19-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

You support United but i still think your a very sad CNUT. Give me Fiddy anyday at least hes not a complte f*ckwit .
Old 19-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by MadRod
You support United but i still think your a very sad CNUT. Give me Fiddy anyday at least hes not a complte f*ckwit .
When your own fans disagree with you, I think it's time to call it a day.

Benni.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:12 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Old 19-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

It's funny how he's done this now, with all the shit about Rooney and the Manc's debt. Maybe the truth has hurt?

Benni.
Hence this thread benni, he knows, i was rite, he hates the fact, that im rite, and now, because i was rite, hey presto, to make himself feel better, years of things ive said, that maybe, even by my own addmission, that said in the heat of the moment, maybe, were incorrect.

to be fair, the other day with his 'are you back on the weed fella' comment, i hold my hands up, i typed out a huge reply, that fortunatly, before i pressed submit, i realised would have made me look like a child, which again, fortunatly, before i pressed submit, i realised, was EXACTALY what he wanted.

i said on the cannabis thread on here recently, how i smoked weed for years, was a dead beat dad, and didnt deserve wor lass or the kids, which is exactaly what hapenned, they left, and i had to fight them back, and will forever be doing whatever i can, to make it upto them.

so his 'are you back on the weed fella' comment, wasnt tounge in cheek, as it may seem, he knows EXACTALY what happened, as that is the first time ive ever mentioned it on here, so he evidently read it, and tried to get a reaction, which he ALMOST, did.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:15 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

It's funny how he's done this now, with all the shit about Rooney and the Manc's debt.
You're not even a proper Liverpool fan are you? You only seem to mention them when you feel the need to fit in somewhere else.

Maybe the truth has hurt?
The only thing that hurts is deleting that damn 'Benni' signature from quoting your posts.

Well, you're a fossil aren't you Rod, you'll be gone soon mate. Whilst we'll probably be still arguing which club is best.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

fook me, thanks rod
Old 19-10-2010, 06:16 PM
lozi
My Cossie Ate My Money

Interesting stuff, cant wait for chapter 2
Old 19-10-2010, 06:18 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Ouch. Skeg. This is akin to Dave spilling his love life on here. Tragic behaviour.

What are you doing mate

If only Redkop was here. Then we would be in for a rumble
Old 19-10-2010, 06:18 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hence this thread benni, he knows, i was rite, he hates the fact, that im rite,

You ain't right though are you, you can't even spell it in several attempts. As said son, we'll see, just as we always have on here but I get the feeling it will be more of the same, IE you beneath us as per usual.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:20 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by CossieRich
If only Redkop was here. Then we would be in for a rumble

Those were the days!!! Bring back Redkop, bring back Redkop............

Quick Reply: FIDDY on football------------ Pearls of wisdom chapter 1