General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FIDDY on football------------ Pearls of wisdom chapter 1

Search this Thread

Old 20-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Escy
Rooney bring over rated, England being crap
England are crap, there is no getting away from that, there the international version of liverpool, people think, there a lot better, than they actually are, and there is this huge expectation of them.

as for rooney being over rated, i dont agree, maybe his performances for england are not as good as they are for united, so if thats what you mean by over rated, i see your point. but even though i have two reasons to hate him, he is a blue nose, that plays for the mancs, as a liverpool fan, thats about as bad as it can get, but as a footballer, he is one of the top players in the world, and on his day, is as good as anyone, messi, and ronaldo, included. he is quick, can finish, can pass, tackle, has great strength on the ball, and his work rate at both end of the pitch is outstanding. the horrible manc twat, as much as i hate to admit it, will improve any team he plays for, including, the best teams in the world.

if/when he leaves the mancs, there will be a bidding war for him, real, barca, and chelsea, have already said they want him, and man city will also throw there name in the hat no doubt.
Old 20-10-2010, 09:30 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Fiddy
Now you are clutching at straws kidda. back me up ?, who ?, the only prominent liverpool fan on here is chop, and chop doesnt really get involved. you got rod, coldo, kev, and ebony, all mancs, and always prominent in the football threads, and taking the piss out of liverpool, its more a case of me, taking you lot on. which im more than happy to do btw

Yes its quite funny, 2 days ago you weren't "prepared to go back and fourth" with me as you keep saying but last night you declare you'll be here all week, all year to do just exactly that. So which is it? Again, your memory seems to let you down.

What I find funniest though is it all these other bin dippers, aka Liverpool fans like Westy (who always sides with you anyway), says I must be really wound up simply because I click search, typed your name, selected reverse date order then copied and pasted some posts. Now how on earth does that, which took about 5-7 minutes, not "hours" by the way, constitute to being wound up but some of you throwing out insults like "cunt" and "sad fuck" does not? I just take it and move on but you don't like it that all your old predictions were way off the mark and the new ones could just as easily follow suit. Now if it really does take some of you "hours" to do simple things like search, copy and paste even when provided with the function to do so, then I suggest you enrol in one of those local courses for the elderly.

Lampchop, another dipper fan, has also tried to use my family as a cheap way to create insult despite being the first one to cry racism when anyone says anything about Gordon Brown or Scottish football, again, getting personal, not footie related. And even if Rod plays United 'fanatic' on occasion, him being wound up too is another Bruice bonus. Hell, you've even admitted yourself, Fiddy, that I've rattled you more than once.

In over 5 years I have about 2900 posts and you've got Benni, another Liverpool supporter calling me sad when he's got THIRTY THREE THOUSAND in the same time. WOW, now that really is sad on an entirely new level. Anyway, sorry if that's hard to read, posted it on my Desire phone but don't forget to watch ITV4 Fiddy and the Europa tin pot cup, you could do with the prize money.
Old 20-10-2010, 09:42 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

England are crap, there is no getting away from that, there the international version of liverpool, people think, there a lot better, than they actually are, and there is this huge expectation of them.

as for rooney being over rated, i dont agree, maybe his performances for england are not as good as they are for united, so if thats what you mean by over rated, i see your point. but even though i have two reasons to hate him, he is a blue nose, that plays for the mancs, as a liverpool fan, thats about as bad as it can get, but as a footballer, he is one of the top players in the world, and on his day, is as good as anyone, messi, and ronaldo, included. he is quick, can finish, can pass, tackle, has great strength on the ball, and his work rate at both end of the pitch is outstanding. the horrible manc twat, as much as i hate to admit it, will improve any team he plays for, including, the best teams in the world.

if/when he leaves the mancs, there will be a bidding war for him, real, barca, and chelsea, have already said they want him, and man city will also throw there name in the hat no doubt.

Yes england are crap and over rated - shocking considering the quality of players they have available.

As for Rooney being overated and your following argument - i actually agree but then the same can be said for Gerrard. He is a great club player but hasnt really cut it in the International games. Does that make him over-rated or just unlucky in terms of form or was it the service from the other fellow england players at the time?

some good points raised.

PS> to add I fucking hate gerrard with a passion - scousers treat him like god but he is a very capable player
Old 20-10-2010, 09:42 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Escy
I was right tho, wasn't I?
Remember you saying it at the time of the WC mate. You were right that Rooney has had two disappointing tournaments but at the same time he's proved himself at international level at the Euro's and also in qualification, including against top opposition. As for club level, be it Premier league or Champions league, I don't think anyone can call him over rated.

Messi and Ronaldo also both had bad World cups but are still in the top 10 forwards in the world, just as Rooney is. If you're in that list by many fans, managers, journalists an players themselves then you must be world class. After all, how can he be in the top 10 best players at UEFA awards, PFA awards etc if he isn't?

In the same way the FA cup is missing from his medal haul, I also agree that he needs to do well at a World cup, not just a Euro. He has time to do so but was injured both times so far, you can't deny this as it was all over the news. Still a top player even if you like him, his fame/celebrity/hype or not IMO.
Old 20-10-2010, 09:45 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by R4N S S
PS> to add I fucking hate gerrard with a passion - scousers treat him like god but he is a very capable player

Gerrard is one of the best players of all time in the PL era IMO, great shooting, power, pace and driving runs, capable of carrying the team in his day. Sadly for Liverpool, his legs have now gone and I think he's only 31 come end of the season, (when the trophies AREN'T dished out).
Old 20-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think i am one of the few who likes Skeg....he is a massively abrasive cunt, who rubs people the wrong way with his baiting style. But he always gets bites.

However, searching for all those posts and posting them was a whole bunch of big gay fail. No need and totally cringeworthy!

Fiddy while he has his views, rarely comes across as a dick and tries to be as balanced as possible. Main thing with football is it's all about opinions and everyones got one.

Anyway, carry on
Old 20-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

the only prominent liverpool fan on here is chop, and chop doesnt really get involved.
I get fed up of arguing with cock ends like skeg thats why

Originally Posted by skeg
Lampchop, another dipper fan, has also tried to use my family as a cheap way to create insult despite being the first one to cry racism when anyone says anything about Gordon Brown or Scottish football, again, getting personal, not footie related.
I didn't use your family, just you. From the picture of you i have in my head built up through years of posting shite i would've assumed you're a virgin. So fair play on having sex and a child

Me slagging you has NOTHING to do with your hatred of scots people and the racist shite you spout.
Old 20-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

neils a manc

Correct!

But i am not a dirty Red! I generally get the arse with MU fans cause they do spout some seriously arrogant bollocks. Hard to discuss games with them. The team's ok, and they play some good games, but Red fans often cunt me off.

Most proper Mancs support City, if i had to choose, it would always be Blue!! But I'm an Oldham boy, so the Latics is my team.....and they suck!
Old 20-10-2010, 01:09 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lambchop
Me slagging you has NOTHING to do with your hatred of scots people and the racist shite you spout.

Don't have a hatred for Scots, just like to mock you when it comes to tournament time, you know how you get left out every time. Its not my fault that even a Mars bar wrapper is racist to you lot is it.
Old 20-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

I get fed up of arguing with cock ends like skeg thats why .
i feel your pain chop, but skegs got rod, coldo, kev, and ebony, as back up, im left fighting these horrible manc cunts on my own. so its about time you jumped back on board. you deal with the two in your country, coldo and kev, and ill deal with the two in my country, ebony and skeg. rod, to be fair, doesnt really get involved, so we dont have to worry about him, unless one of the players breaks the 200mph barrier that is
Old 20-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
correct, and someone id actually call a freind, as we have met in person lots of times, and speak online on a regular basis. but to be fair, its not 'mancs' persay, i have a problem with, hence, i get on with neil, its the 'horrible manc cunts' i do have a problem with (well, not personal, just as far as football goes). let me explain

mancs = people from manchester (no problem)

horrible manc cunts = skeg (problem)

Old 20-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Yes its quite funny, 2 days ago you weren't "prepared to go back and fourth" with me as you keep saying but last night you declare you'll be here all week, all year to do just exactly that. So which is it? Again, your memory seems to let you down.

What I find funniest though is it all these other bin dippers, aka Liverpool fans like Westy (who always sides with you anyway), says I must be really wound up simply because I click search, typed your name, selected reverse date order then copied and pasted some posts. Now how on earth does that, which took about 5-7 minutes, not "hours" by the way, constitute to being wound up but some of you throwing out insults like "cunt" and "sad fuck" does not? I just take it and move on but you don't like it that all your old predictions were way off the mark and the new ones could just as easily follow suit. Now if it really does take some of you "hours" to do simple things like search, copy and paste even when provided with the function to do so, then I suggest you enrol in one of those local courses for the elderly.

Lampchop, another dipper fan, has also tried to use my family as a cheap way to create insult despite being the first one to cry racism when anyone says anything about Gordon Brown or Scottish football, again, getting personal, not footie related. And even if Rod plays United 'fanatic' on occasion, him being wound up too is another Bruice bonus. Hell, you've even admitted yourself, Fiddy, that I've rattled you more than once.

In over 5 years I have about 2900 posts and you've got Benni, another Liverpool supporter calling me sad when he's got THIRTY THREE THOUSAND in the same time. WOW, now that really is sad on an entirely new level. Anyway, sorry if that's hard to read, posted it on my Desire phone but don't forget to watch ITV4 Fiddy and the Europa tin pot cup, you could do with the prize money.
rite ill answer this in steps,

one, my memory.

that will be the weed fella

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

two, you searching through old posts.

ive never said how long it must have taken you, neither has any one else, so the 'sad fuck' and 'cunt' comments from others, are not based on the time scale, BUT, the fact (you know how much i like facts ), you went out of your way to search through old posts in the first place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

three, chop.

whatever has been said between you and chop, is between you and chop.
as far as him being 'racist', Gordon Brown, and the old anglo v scottish thing, well, thats a whole different ball game to liverpool v united.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

four, you making me bite.

Indeed, i hold my hands up, you know, aswel as i do, that you know what buttons to press, and on the flipside of that coin, so do i, but ive neve felt the need to dedicate a whole thread to you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and five. the 'posts'

the fact you only have 2900 posts in five years, i have 6500 +, and benni la has 33k. lets brake that down,

your 2900

id bet at least 2k of yours will be man united or liverpool related, which really proves most peoples opinions, that you only really bother with football threads on here

my 6500+

a lot, like you, will be liverpool/man utd/football related, probs the same as, around 2k, but that leaves another 4.5k posts, that are not football related

benni's 33k

just proves that benni has far to much fucking time on his hands

but on a serious note, benni, like dojj, is not the most popular person on here, but EVERYONE knows who they are, and this place, wether people like wrestling, or crazy scouse fuckers, or not, Pf wouldnt be the same without them.

Last edited by Fiddy; 20-10-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 20-10-2010, 03:35 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

rite ill answer this in steps,

one, my memory.

that will be the weed fella

What you mean that soft drug that you found yourself controlled by? Must be a weak mentality IMO.

two, you searching through old posts.

BUT, the fact (you know how much i like facts ), you went out of your way to search through old posts in the first place.

Out of my way? What clicking a button on the same page. And then waiting as the site found your posts, oldest first. STOP, nobody use Google ever again to search for things you know are there, its now a crime, a Passion ford crime.

three, chop.

as far as him being 'racist', Gordon Brown, and the old anglo v scottish thing, well, thats a whole different ball game to liverpool v united.

Never said he was a racist, I said he played the race card whenever you mention Scottish footie.

four, you making me bite.
but ive neve felt the need to dedicate a whole thread to you
I've lost count of how many "FAO skeg" threads there have been, one this week in fact. Shall I have a dance about it too?

and five. the 'posts'

the fact you only have 2900 posts in five years, i have 6500 +, and benni la has 33k. lets brake that down,

]your 2900

id bet at least 2k of yours will be man united or liverpool related, which really proves most peoples opinions, that you only really bother with football threads on here

Its irrelevant what they're about when people are mentioning levels of 'sadness'. End of the day he has 33k posts and you also have more than me, you've both spent more time on here than I, no matter how much searching I do. Understand?

my 6500+

a lot, like you, will be liverpool/man utd/football related, probs the same as, around 2k, but that leaves another 4.5k posts, that are not football related
Again irrelevant. There are no rules that say what you should read and post on. If you have a problem with what general topics people may post then that's your boggle. Go show your wet eyes to the mods.

but on a serious note, benni, like dojj, is not the most popular person on here, but EVERYONE knows who they are, and this place, wether people like wrestling, or crazy scouse fuckers, or not, Pf wouldnt be the same without them.

I think Dojj is alright, don't care what he likes, loads take the piss out of him and he always takes it well. Never see him taking an argument about a topic and turning into into a personal thing/attack like others. Shame they're aren't more people like him about.
Old 20-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

You two should just fuck and get it over with.
Old 20-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Old 20-10-2010, 05:00 PM
wrcjuha
BANNED
BANNED

Default Has Skeg ever been to Trafford Borough?

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
neils a manc

Correct!

But i am not a dirty Red! I generally get the arse with MU fans cause they do spout some seriously arrogant bollocks. Hard to discuss games with them. The team's ok, and they play some good games, but Red fans often cunt me off.

Most proper Mancs support City, if i had to choose, it would always be Blue!! But I'm an Oldham boy, so the Latics is my team.....and they suck!

ROFL

Well said that man Although there are Rags in OUR CITY, but not as many as they would have everyone believe. Common quote by united fans ' Manchester is Red ' , who are they trying to kid

It would be very interesting to know what part of The City, Skeg was from?
Old 20-10-2010, 05:09 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope i didn't see anyone type rooney is overrated?
Old 20-10-2010, 05:14 PM
wrcjuha
BANNED
BANNED

Default Finally spat the dummy?

What you mean that soft drug that you found yourself controlled by? Must be a weak mentality IMO.

Out of my way? What clicking a button on the same page. And then waiting as the site found your posts, oldest first. STOP, nobody use Google ever again to search for things you know are there, its now a crime, a Passion ford crime.

Never said he was a racist, I said he played the race card whenever you mention Scottish footie.

I've lost count of how many "FAO skeg" threads there have been, one this week in fact. Shall I have a dance about it too?

Its irrelevant what they're about when people are mentioning levels of 'sadness'. End of the day he has 33k posts and you also have more than me, you've both spent more time on here than I, no matter how much searching I do. Understand?

Again irrelevant. There are no rules that say what you should read and post on. If you have a problem with what general topics people may post then that's your boggle. Go show your wet eyes to the mods.

I think Dojj is alright, don't care what he likes, loads take the piss out of him and he always takes it well. Never see him taking an argument about a topic and turning into into a personal thing/attack like others. Shame they're aren't more people like him about.
Sounds like you have been eating grapes pal?

Sour ones's by any chance?

Typical Rag, gives it out in bucket's and when a bit comes back, the toys get thrown. It's ironic that in your last 'rant,' you talk about turning things personal and yet, your very first 'rant,' sounds personal to me IMO.

As for the future of united and it's gracious and humble supporters. Looking like 'choppy waters' ahead. I am glad i'm not aboard your ship

The Titanic
Old 20-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

cant get me to bite with football comments, so turn to personal one's. you keep pressing the weed button, but i dont bite. as i said earlier in this thread, you, always have been business, never personal. go dig up some other 'personal' information on me, because the weed thing, clearly isnt working
Old 20-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Minirotty
kev, you are mistaking dislike, for sexual tension, they are two totally different things mate, unless you cant distinguish between the two, and go around fucking people you disagree with ?

Old 20-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

oh, and as for you labeling me 'mistic meg' the other week, when i said the future looked bleak for united, with the amount of debt they had, and not being able to invest in players, and using the money they get from selling there best players, to paythe clubs debt, like the ronaldo money. and seeing as that is the reason this thread motivated you, my constant ranting about how united's days were number, incidently, which ive been saying since early this year, have a read of this,

Wayne Rooney has revealed his reasons behind him wanting to leave Manchester United insisting it is not down to money but ambition.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed on Tuesday that Rooney wanted to leave the club, and admitted his disappointment and disbelief.
Ferguson insisted he did not know the reasons behind Rooney's decision to shun a new contract at Old Trafford and instead look for a move away.

But now Rooney - who has just 18-months left on his current deal, has released a statement outlining his decision to seek a move away from United.

Rooney has been quick to deny that any moves away from the club would be financially motivated, insisting that the club's lack of investment in their squad is the primary factor.

"I met with David Gill [United chief executive] last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad," Rooney confirms.

"I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract."

Rooney also admitted he was shocked by Ferguson's comments on Tuesday, adding: "I was interested to hear what Sir Alex had to say yesterday and surprised by some of it.

"It is absolutely true, as he said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for MUFC. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me its all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so thats the ronaldo money gone, and where do you think the money from rooney will go ?. he has been given NO assurance by YOUR, cheif executive, that they can/will, compete for the best players, hence, why he wants out.

so fuck mystic meg, call me futuristic fiddy
Old 20-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

kev, you are mistaking dislike, for sexual tension, they are two totally different things mate, unless you cant distinguish between the two, and go around fucking people you disagree with ?

Cunt
Old 21-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

i feel your pain chop, but skegs got rod, coldo, kev, and ebony, as back up, im left fighting these horrible manc cunts on my own. so its about time you jumped back on board. you deal with the two in your country, coldo and kev, and ill deal with the two in my country, ebony and skeg. rod, to be fair, doesnt really get involved, so we dont have to worry about him, unless one of the players breaks the 200mph barrier that is

Haha that's hardly backup!

Rob is MILES from Manchester and would get a nose bleed actually going that far from Essex i reckon

Rod is so stuck in the 60's and 70's that it's really nothing to worry about

Coldo, well he's just a sailor boy

Kev i very much doubt has been ANYWHERE near OT in his life and has been known to cruise PF when utd games are on tv

Some will remember through my work i sued to take clients to OT as entertainment and have prob been 5-6 times. More times than rob, sailorr boy and Kev added together!
Old 21-10-2010, 02:00 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Minirotty

Scousers don't tend to shower after dipping in all those bins!!!

cant get me to bite with football comments, so turn to personal one's. you keep pressing the weed button, but i dont bite. as i said earlier in this thread, you, always have been business, never personal. go dig up some other 'personal' information on me, because the weed thing, clearly isnt working

That's from your own mouth mate. I'm talking about the typical web spiel of "I bet you're" or "I bet you do this". You don't see me go round calling people all kinds, the weed thing is your own admission.

Just my opinion having experienced many drugs. Find it hard to get how people could get so into weed and let it come between them and loves ones, (again, your own words).

Rob is MILES from Manchester and would get a nose bleed actually going that far from Essex i reckon

Kev i very much doubt has been ANYWHERE near OT in his life and has been known to cruise PF when utd games are on tv

Yeah but you support Liverpool and Scotland so are fucked on all counts mate.
Old 22-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

skeg,im no footy fan but saw the pages so thought it may be an interesting read.

i didnt even read past you first four quotes.what the hell possesed you to spend that much time of your life going through old posts?

can think of far better things to do. has he wound you up that much you felt you had to make an attempt to make him look silly? backfire i say.
Old 22-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Just my opinion having experienced many drugs. Find it hard to get how people could get so into weed and let it come between them and loves ones, (again, your own words).

see, on a serious note, people with an addictive personailty can get addicted to anything that can be addicted to. i, by my own addmission, have an addictive personality, and believe it or not, i had a very serious caffine addiction, and used to drink nothing but pepsi. cannabis is not a physical addiction, but a mental addiction, which is why it can lead to mental problems, hence my paranoia, mood swings, lack of motivation etc. it tok me a long time to realise i have an addictive personality, and always have, i never, ever, have done things in moderation. hence, i stopped taking 'harder' drugs in 2002, and at the same time, i stopped drinking alcohol, it took me till 2009 to stop, and get off the weed.

the one thing though, that i do have, is will power, and once i decide to to stop something, i stop, there, and then. ive been tea total since 2002, and as you know, off the weed since april 2009. i am very happy with my life at the minute, i dont drink, or take any drugs, and NEVER, will again, i even manged to get rid of pepsi/caffine addiction last year

i have been on anti deppresants since i stopped smoking the old bob marley, but the last few weeks, i have stopped taking them, as i dont feel i am getting any benefit from them, that i did when i first stopped smoking weed, as i was massivly paranoid, and the anti deppressants did help, as you probably dont know this, depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain, and the anti depressants are meant to balance it out.

i feel better as a person, and mentaly, than at any point in that last 12 years, and my whole outlook on life these days, is very posative. i look at my life these days, in a whole new perspective. i have got my priorities in order, and actually get a buzz from life, family, freinds, etc these days, i dont need drugs for a 'buzz'.

Last edited by Fiddy; 22-10-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 22-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Bullett
skeg,im no footy fan but saw the pages so thought it may be an interesting read.

i didnt even read past you first four quotes.what the hell possesed you to spend that much time of your life going through old posts?

can think of far better things to do. has he wound you up that much you felt you had to make an attempt to make him look silly? backfire i say.
thats pretty much the top and bottom of it neil, if anyone, has been made to look silly in this thread, it most certainly isnt me
Old 22-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Haha that's hardly backup!

Some will remember through my work i sued to take clients to OT as entertainment and have prob been 5-6 times. More times than rob, sailorr boy and Kev added together!
thats actually a very good point. now, in the last couple of years, ive only been to anfield twice, but when i was younger, my dad used to take me, and as i got older, i used to go on the train, but then you have kids, rent, bills etc, so over the last 10+ years, i havnt been to anfield anywhere near as much i should.

but even ive been to old trafford twice, and if thats more than a manc, well........
Old 22-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

but even ive been to old trafford twice, and if thats more than a manc, well........

I guarantee it is mate!
Old 22-10-2010, 01:00 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh, and as for you labeling me 'mistic meg' the other week, when i said the future looked bleak for united, with the amount of debt they had, and not being able to invest in players, and using the money they get from selling there best players, to paythe clubs debt, like the ronaldo money. and seeing as that is the reason this thread motivated you, my constant ranting about how united's days were number, incidently, which ive been saying since early this year, have a read of this,

Wayne Rooney has revealed his reasons behind him wanting to leave Manchester United insisting it is not down to money but ambition.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed on Tuesday that Rooney wanted to leave the club, and admitted his disappointment and disbelief.
Ferguson insisted he did not know the reasons behind Rooney's decision to shun a new contract at Old Trafford and instead look for a move away.

But now Rooney - who has just 18-months left on his current deal, has released a statement outlining his decision to seek a move away from United.

Rooney has been quick to deny that any moves away from the club would be financially motivated, insisting that the club's lack of investment in their squad is the primary factor.

"I met with David Gill [United chief executive] last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad," Rooney confirms.

"I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract."

Rooney also admitted he was shocked by Ferguson's comments on Tuesday, adding: "I was interested to hear what Sir Alex had to say yesterday and surprised by some of it.

"It is absolutely true, as he said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for MUFC. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me its all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so thats the ronaldo money gone, and where do you think the money from rooney will go ?. he has been given NO assurance by YOUR, cheif executive, that they can/will, compete for the best players, hence, why he wants out.

so fuck mystic meg, call me futuristic fiddy

^
Old 22-10-2010, 01:12 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Bullett
what the hell possesed you to spend that much time of your life going through old posts?

You've been a member on this site only a few months longer than me yet you have more than three times as many post and you're lecturing me about time spent on a forum. LOL, don't you have infractions as well?

can think of far better things to do
You never done a search on a site or used Google to search then? 5 minutes or so in the grand scheme of things is nothing really is it. I'm sure we've all wasted some time at some point. Each to their own.
Old 22-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

^

oh, im wrong now, READ what HE said, all it does it paper over the cracks, and still shows, that if/when, the decline starts, you wont be able to hold onto your best players, so my point, still stands, all rooney wanting away in the first place shows, is he, is of the same opinion, of me, the future, could be a slippery slope, its obviously something thats playing on his mind, unless he reads Pf, and my constant 'ranting' convinced him to leave

and now i cant wait to see for the back tracking, 'fat scouser with a dick for a brain' was the comment from one of your fellow mancs the other day, lets see if that opinion still stands. and also, all the thugs that went to house last night, in protest to him leaving, with balaclavers on some, like some fake gangstas, lets see if they still want his blood, it will be rooney, rooney, rooney, again come the next game, typical mancs

oh, and i notice you didnt quote me or have anything to sat the other day, when it appeared i was rite, but now, in typical skeg fasion, when things go your way, or im made out that my opinion was rite, your all over it, but when it looks like you were wrong, or things are not going united's, you have nothing to say.

so still, all this thread has achieved is, you looking like twat, my opinion that your future is in the balance, is further strenghtened, and shows how the mancs, only have something to say when things are going there way.

you lot still havnt answered how many times you have been to old trafford either, and dont lie, be honest, if you have never been, your just like the other 90% of your fans
Old 22-10-2010, 03:22 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh, im wrong now, READ what HE said, all it does it paper over the cracks, and still shows, that if/when, the decline starts, you wont be able to hold onto your best players, so my point, still stands, all rooney wanting away in the first place shows, is he, is of the same opinion, of me, the future, could be a slippery slope, its obviously something thats playing on his mind, unless he reads Pf, and my constant 'ranting' convinced him to leave

and now i cant wait to see for the back tracking, 'fat scouser with a dick for a brain' was the comment from one of your fellow mancs the other day, lets see if that opinion still stands. and also, all the thugs that went to house last night, in protest to him leaving, with balaclavers on some, like some fake gangstas, lets see if they still want his blood, it will be rooney, rooney, rooney, again come the next game, typical mancs

oh, and i notice you didnt quote me or have anything to sat the other day, when it appeared i was rite, but now, in typical skeg fasion, when things go your way, or im made out that my opinion was rite, your all over it, but when it looks like you were wrong, or things are not going united's, you have nothing to say.

so still, all this thread has achieved is, you looking like twat, my opinion that your future is in the balance, is further strenghtened, and shows how the mancs, only have something to say when things are going there way.

you lot still havnt answered how many times you have been to old trafford either, and dont lie, be honest, if you have never been, your just like the other 90% of your fans

Old 22-10-2010, 03:30 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

and now i cant wait to see for the back tracking, 'fat scouser with a dick for a brain' was the comment from one of your fellow mancs the other day,

Hold up a sec, you were all over Rod like a cheap suit when he was calling me a cunt the other day but now you're going against him. That memory again, hey, chap?

Three words for you mate, 'Michael Owen, Legend'. How was the Napoli game?
Old 22-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Hold up a sec, you were all over Rod like a cheap suit when he was calling me a cunt the other day but now you're going against him. That memory again, hey, chap?

Three words for you mate, 'Michael Owen, Legend'. How was the Napoli game?

no, i agreed with him, you are a cunt, as far as his loyilty to your players, well, lets see if he still thinks he is a 'fat scouser with a dick for a brain' now he is staying. whats in question here, isnt me, its your club, your fans, and your players

napoli game went well, got a draw, away, in europe, in a very hostile enviroment, with out gerrard, torres, miereles, kuyt, agger, and johnson, thats over half our first team, so on recent form, a point is a decent result

and as for michael owen, he did do the dirty on us, and left with a year left on his contract, which resulted in us getting less than half what he was worth, non of us turned up at his house in balaclavas though
Old 22-10-2010, 04:14 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

napoli game went well, got a draw, away, in europe, in a very hostile enviroment, with out gerrard, torres, miereles, kuyt, agger, and johnson, thats over half our first team, so on recent form, a point is a decent result
In Europe? Give over, more like in the Mickey mouse club. Who know's though, maybe you can win it like you did when you was in it in 2001, pre Hicks ownership.

non of us turned up at his house in balaclavas though
No, you just rob all their houses when they're away at games. Still, guess the opportunities are less these days.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ce-seven-years

Last edited by skeg; 22-10-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 22-10-2010, 05:41 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

All I'm going to say is Liverpool have had a crap few years, this one is looking as if it is going the same way, but hopefully the next transfer window will show how serious the new owners are.

We will have a very mediocre season, top 10 finish at the most, but after teetering on the brink, I will take that knowing we have a fresh canvas to work from.

Man U are a great team, but aging fast, plus the club has astronomical debt, Fergie hasn't got many years left in him, and they are slowly starting to slide away. I really do think they are a Leeds waiting to happen, not to the extent of getting relegated, but if they miss the big prizes they will be in trouble.
Old 22-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
All I'm going to say is Liverpool have had a crap few years, this one is looking as if it is going the same way, but hopefully the next transfer window will show how serious the new owners are.
the new owners are serious will, but as MR Henry just said in an interview, 'my first name isnt sheik'. they are serious about building the club for the future, but dont expect any big signings in the transfer window. he said there will be money to spend, and there not against big signings, but they will only happen, if we can afford it, and its the rite signing for the club.

it took them five years with red sox before they really had a major impact, that was after they rebuilt fenway park, and started bringing in good money, which was then, when they started signing major players.

i have no doubt, liverpool will follow the same concept. the main priority will be getting the new stadium built, or redeveloping anfield, then once that has happened, and the club is making money, then we will start signing the big players.

the difference between the new owners, and the old, we will not be spending money we dont have. and even though that may mean a long time being an average side, so be it, because the future of the club, will be built on solid foundations, where under gillette and hicks, they spent money, on the condition we would be in the champions league, and a top four side, which, as we failed to do last year, was almost the end of the club this year.
Old 23-10-2010, 09:48 AM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the question still has not been answered
where you from skeg?
have you ever been to old trafford?
Old 23-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

I've even been to anfield 3 times in the past few years and I'm by no means a hardcore kopite. The other half on the other hand would sell his mother to get a season ticket.

Shame it's so fucking far to travel

Quick Reply: FIDDY on football------------ Pearls of wisdom chapter 1