General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FIDDY on football------------ Pearls of wisdom chapter 1

Search this Thread

Old 19-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Love this thread lol.Fiddy you know your stuff about football.Im just glad im not into it.Have you not got any credit on your bloody phone yet.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
Love this thread lol.Fiddy you know your stuff about football.Im just glad im not into it.Have you not got any credit on your bloody phone yet.
yes mate, i have, drop me a text, and ill have a pop through one night this week for a catch up fella, its been to long
Old 19-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

Both teams aint exactly having a whale of a time at the mo'

Liverpool are in the relegation zone, with big players hardly moving a muscle for the team and utd are losing there best player as he has realised utd are going down hill

Also Fiddy's wheels = Crime on fashion

Last edited by Billy_RS; 19-10-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:29 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
.Have you not got any credit on your bloody phone yet.

ROFL, he's probably waiting for J W Henry to buy it for him, like the stadium!
Old 19-10-2010, 06:58 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MadRod
You support United but i still think your a very sad CNUT. Give me Fiddy anyday at least hes not a complte f*ckwit .
Hell must have frozen over, not only did I agree with FredElliot the other day, now I'm agreeing with Rod!
Old 19-10-2010, 07:01 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

skeg

Old 19-10-2010, 07:02 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
Hell must have frozen over, not only did I agree with FredElliot the other day, now I'm agreeing with Rod!

Arrrrrr, bless, ain't that cute, you tried on your own but didn't get anywhere so now have to saddle up with Rod. That's one straight out of Fiddy's book that is, although you might want to choose someone else mate, Rod's a bit of a fossil you see.
Old 19-10-2010, 07:19 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Fuckin' hell Skeg, your chat is usually pretty shite from what I can see, but you've really outdone yourself this time.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 19-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Nick-001
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My god skeg, you have acctually taken the time out from shagging your sister to have a go at fiddy. My god this is a moment in history to remember :O
Old 19-10-2010, 07:37 PM
turbo_3dr_tommy
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by skeg
Arrrrrr, bless, ain't that cute, you tried on your own but didn't get anywhere so now have to saddle up with Rod. That's one straight out of Fiddy's book that is, although you might want to choose someone else mate, Rod's a bit of a fossil you see.
you sad cunt to trawl through all them posts to get "one up" on someone
Old 19-10-2010, 07:48 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Ouch. Skeg. This is akin to Dave spilling his love life on here. Tragic behaviour.

What are you doing mate

If only Redkop was here. Then we would be in for a rumble
that's a blast from the past do you think she was a liverpool supporter then
Old 19-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Wicked Skeg... Well done. Bout time someone looked worse than me when talking about football!
Old 19-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by danneth
I dont get it? he still talks the most sense i dont see your point, yes some things he said didn't turn out the way ANYONE would have expected but no one could have predicted them either.
You two need to get a room...
Old 19-10-2010, 08:22 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Can't see why your all arguing,their both shit teams anyway!!!!

Awaits MASS slaughter from both parties involved.

Also Skeg,you boring git!!!are you even from Manchester?

Awaits mass abuse from Essex based man u supporter..................s.
Old 19-10-2010, 08:33 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
You two need to get a room...

I couldn't i dont even know him
Old 19-10-2010, 08:36 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
Bout time someone looked worse than me when talking about football!
That will never happen.
Old 19-10-2010, 09:04 PM
bbsheppo
Regular Contributor

Skeg I've been a United fan all my life so I understand your love for the club, but fucking hell get a life and talk about something else as your even now boring the united fans on here.

I know you like winding up fiddy (I've worked with many scousers and did the same) but trust me what go's around comes around one day.

What really amazes me though is you never mention any hatred of city fans like a true red? I wouldn't worry too much about the scousers my friend, worry about them across town in blue.
Old 19-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by vaughant
Can't see why your all arguing,their both shit teams anyway!!!!

Awaits MASS slaughter from both parties involved.
you wont get slaughtered from me, i know exactaly how bad the team i support is, hence being 19th, out of 20, teams in the premiership
Old 19-10-2010, 09:19 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

on a plus note did anyone watch arsenal tonight
Old 19-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

That will never happen.
after this thread, his reputation, has taken a massive decline, and it wasnt that great to start with.

granted, ive shown myself up on here more than once over the years, when disscussing all matters football/liverpool related, i am passionate, and in the heat of the moment, have posted certain things, that may have been a bit away from the truth, or made me look a little bit childish, i hold my hands up. but ive been going backwards and forward with skeg for years, and ive never felt the need to dedicate a whole thread to him, or spent time digging posts from years ago where he may have, in the heat of the moment, gone a bit over the top, and tried to make him look 'bad'.

the thing with me is, i go backwards and forwards with ALL the man utd fans on here, rod, kev, coldo, ebony, and skeg, but non of it is personal, its all business, id shake all of there hands in person, as its just banter. ive got really close freinds, who are united fans, we have been at each other most of our lives, because liverpool fans, and united fans, are like oil and water, we dont mix, but its always business, never personal.
Old 19-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

on a plus note did anyone watch arsenal tonight
i dont even know the score mate, i spent the last two hours in casualty with one of my daughters. she banged her foot on the telly unit, its happy days, just a lump, x-ray, nowt broken. but as far as the footy, ive sen, heard, nowt.
Old 19-10-2010, 09:59 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by Fiddy
i dont even know the score mate, i spent the last two hours in casualty with one of my daughters. she banged her foot on the telly unit, its happy days, just a lump, x-ray, nowt broken. but as far as the footy, ive sen, heard, nowt.
boooo

won 5-1 just love watching the passing at times
Old 19-10-2010, 10:00 PM
ram
Has a large member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Minirotty
If football was like this I would watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcSE...layer_embedded
How have i never seen this before! AWSOME
Old 19-10-2010, 11:26 PM
wrcjuha
BANNED
BANNED

I dont get it? he still talks the most sense i dont see your point, yes some things he said didn't turn out the way ANYONE would have expected but no one could have predicted them either.
Very well said mate, couldn't agree more tbh.
I actually think Fiddy is quite open and honest about his team at the moment as are others, yourself included. However this clown Skeg, is just typical of why the majority of football fans think the rags are arrogant and talk shite, but I guess they get it from Taggart aka Bacon face
Old 19-10-2010, 11:44 PM
wrcjuha
BANNED
BANNED

Default The 'new' Bitters?

Now I'm no expert on football, just like sport and have said silly things but these did make me chuckle, what with how Fiddy keeps going on about what could happen to United one day. How's this for a 'Rafa fact mission' ,what a trip down memory lane..............

Taken from 2006 onwards:

26-07-2006.

This is what Fiddy said about Jermain Pennant ROFL.

26-07-2006

04-12-2006

06-02-2007

07-02-2007

07-02-2007

ROFL ^

18-04-2007

And now.....

04-06-2007

21-01-2008

21-01-2008

The Irony.
ROFL

I thought it was City that was supposed to be the bitter ones?

You rags don't half hate Liverpool do you? Why is that?

You have appeard to be the man for statistics to back yourself up in the past, so who is the most successful club then? Who has been most longstanding in the top flight? Who has been most successful on the European Cup front? Please educate a mere mortal like me, a non united fan. Afterall, nobody else apart from you has a clue, do they

Your views a while back on the money troubles at united were most enlightening. Until I reasearched valid sources and found out the truth

In your prime you were a mighty fine sight, I would admit.

But so was the Titanic

Love United, Love Debt, 'Got to love a sinking ship'
Old 19-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Escy

skeg, do a thred on my football predictions.

I said Rooney is over-rated and won't do anything at the world cup. You and all your England chumleys pourned scorn on me, saying I knew nothing and I was a fool.

Pretty sure you said he was the 3rd best player in the world.

How did that all pan out in the end? How many goals has he racked up in world cup finals? (I lost count)
Old 19-10-2010, 11:54 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by bbsheppo
What really amazes me though is you never mention any hatred of city fans like a true red?
On this site there has always been a big United v Liverpool thing but not so much Leeds or City. In the same way you don't really see as much Everton v Liverpool arguing either. This goes back years on here and is probably more to do with them being the two most supported clubs.

Big G is the only real one over the years, City wise I think.

after this thread, his reputation, has taken a massive decline, and it wasnt that great to start with.

Unlike you my friend I don't need them to back me up, happy to go solo and take all you bin dippers on and lets be honest a fair whack of the United fans here are often posting during the games.

If someone makes a good point then I'll say, who they're friends with, who backs them up in support or what tuner they get their engine from has no bearing on it for me. This ain't high school, even if sometimes it seems like it is. Obviously it goes without saying Rod will chirp in with posts again as he has done for some time and Danneth has had a lump in his pants about me for ages so of course he goes to side with you, if more want to do the same, couldn't care less, more the merrier IMO, at least its livening things up a bit.

Said what I thought on here from day one, opinion, wind up or otherwise and no amount of grouping together from people trying to fit in with the trend of PF will make me do otherwise. Your stuck with it, pal, so deal with it. General section, general topics. You talk about United and I'll talk about Liverpool, simples.

Can't wait for the next Liverpool game.
Old 19-10-2010, 11:59 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

you wont get slaughtered from me, i know exactaly how bad the team i support is, hence being 19th, out of 20, teams in the premiership
Still,pretty sure more people hate man u than Liverpool!!!fair play mate,you take the abuse well!!
Old 20-10-2010, 04:22 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Im not into football and even i hate man u. There all over paid tossers.
Old 20-10-2010, 07:08 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Originally Posted by Escy
saying I knew nothing and I was a fool.
You don't, and you are. After all you are Welsh, have an even worse national team then we do, fail to qualify to any major tournament, like sheep just a bit too much, slag off the English football team and then wonder why we think you are a twat

You made your whole life throughout the world cup a personal crusade to try and wind us lot up with your constant jibes and remarks. Bottom line, the welsh and the scots are SHIT at football. Even worse than us.

I mean the whole mars bar wrapper thread was proof that the scots couldn't handle not being at the world cup and neither could the welsh.

Better luck for the next major tournament. Oh wait, you are bottom of your group after losing 4-1 aren't you. Such a shame
Old 20-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Oh lord. Nothing like football to make grown men resort to being bitchy little girls.

Skeg, this is probably in the top three most pointless and saddest posts I've seen on here. Well done.
Old 20-10-2010, 07:29 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Spunkie.

What are the other 2?
Old 20-10-2010, 07:41 AM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Spunkie.

What are the other 2?

The ones dave started recently.
Old 20-10-2010, 07:41 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Unlike you my friend I don't need them to back me up, happy to go solo and take all you bin dippers on and lets be honest a fair whack of the United fans here are often posting during the games.

Now you are clutching at straws kidda. back me up ?, who ?, the only prominent liverpool fan on here is chop, and chop doesnt really get involved. you got rod, coldo, kev, and ebony, all mancs, and always prominent in the football threads, and taking the piss out of liverpool, its more a case of me, taking you lot on. which im more than happy to do btw

since lynne (redkop) left Pf, ive been flying the liverpool flag by myself. most of my 'supporters', support chelsea, arsenal, or city, now what does that tell you ?, supporters of other clubs, who also, dont like liverpool, tend to agree with me, but no doubt, your reply to that will be, 'there jelous of united, like liverpool fans', because your not 'arrogant, just better'

this thread, was intended to belittle me, and give you 'one up' in our never ending 'battle', but unfortunatly for you, its back fired.

i cant wait for 'FIDDY on football----------pearls of wisdom chapter 2'
Old 20-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Escy

You don't, and you are. After all you are Welsh, have an even worse national team then we do, fail to qualify to any major tournament, like sheep just a bit too much, slag off the English football team and then wonder why we think you are a twat

You made your whole life throughout the world cup a personal crusade to try and wind us lot up with your constant jibes and remarks. Bottom line, the welsh and the scots are SHIT at football. Even worse than us.

I mean the whole mars bar wrapper thread was proof that the scots couldn't handle not being at the world cup and neither could the welsh.

Better luck for the next major tournament. Oh wait, you are bottom of your group after losing 4-1 aren't you. Such a shame
I was right tho, wasn't I?
Old 20-10-2010, 08:46 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

About what?
Old 20-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Escy

Rooney bring over rated, England being crap
Old 20-10-2010, 08:51 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

i hate scousers

big up united

Old 20-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by R4N S S
i hate scousers

big up united

The feeling is more than mutual
Old 20-10-2010, 09:02 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Originally Posted by Escy
Rooney bring over rated, England being crap
Rooney overrated yes.

If England are crap, what are your views on your own national team?

Those with a national team worse than England are in no position to pass judgment really

Quick Reply: FIDDY on football------------ Pearls of wisdom chapter 1