General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Liverpool Vs Villa!

Search this Thread

Old 21-01-2008, 08:22 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Liverpool Vs Villa!

What a game!! can't belive how fast the tempo is, even for a prem match it's end to end, with lots of Liverpool pressure
Old 21-01-2008, 08:24 PM
CRABBY
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its one of the crapest matches i ve seen in a long time
Old 21-01-2008, 08:28 PM
CRABBY

i ll take that back 1-1 come on the villa
Old 21-01-2008, 08:33 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

FUUUUUUUCK
Old 21-01-2008, 08:33 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

watched the first half in the gym bar,could not be bothered to stay and watch the 2nd half.
Old 21-01-2008, 08:34 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

2-1 Villa
Old 21-01-2008, 08:39 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CRABBY
its one of the crapest matches i ve seen in a long time
can't be as bad as the african nations cup game i was looking at earlier
Old 21-01-2008, 08:41 PM
warleydaddy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What a fuckin game!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpools me 2nd team (bar England),and me old mans a Villa fan,and weve almost come to blows about 4 times now!!!

Pete..
Old 21-01-2008, 08:43 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

"He's big, he's red, his feet hang out of bed- Peter Crouch Peter Crouch!! "
Old 21-01-2008, 08:48 PM
CRABBY

that lanky fooker i dont know why rafa doesnt use him from the start
Old 21-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Yet another bastard draw
Old 21-01-2008, 08:56 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

looks like going for 4th place again and hoping for the champ league or FA cup ....
Old 21-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh dear rafael, at home in the league, played 11, won 4, drawn 6, lost 1, thats 18 points out of 33, and the fans are singing rafa's name and want the yanks out

Getting rid of the manger would be a good place to start imo
Old 21-01-2008, 09:00 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Yet another bastard draw
better than a loss.
Old 21-01-2008, 09:03 PM
TimC
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yet another bastard draw
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Old 21-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by dave cos4x4
Yet another bastard draw
better than a loss.
Rather em lose than keep drawing its ANNOYING
Old 21-01-2008, 09:17 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Lee Reynolds

well i would rather then get 1 point than none.
Old 21-01-2008, 09:23 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Well done to Aston Villa they should have took all 3 points but where unlucky towards the end from a good crouch goal. They look a good side Villa.

What's the difference between December 16th and January 21st????

Fuck all if you're a Liverpool fan. Even more adrift in fact. Premier league you're having a laugh, they'll never win it.

Old 21-01-2008, 09:26 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by skeg
Well done to Aston Villa they should have took all 3 points but where unlucky towards the end from a good crouch goal. They look a good side Villa.

Fuck all if you're a Liverpool fan. Even more adrift in fact. Premier league you're having a laugh, they'll never win it.

CUNT
Old 21-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Well knock me down with a feather, skeg in a liverpool thread, just cant leave it alone can you skeg, i swear your more interested in liverpool doing badly than you are with united winning. and seeing as regardless of who we play and in what competition your on the bandwagon, well done tonight by the way, AL Hilal 3 - Manchester United 2, hang on a minute, AL fooking who ? . yes it was only a testimonial, and there was nothing on the line, its played in good humour and its a nothing game etc etc, but you played Van der Sar, Ferdinand, O'Shea, Evra, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani, Ronaldo and Tevez.

AL Hilal

And i heard there 2 best players were missing, apparently they were helping Bin Laden decorate his cave
Old 21-01-2008, 10:01 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yeah cost us lots of points that one, we're out of the title race after losing 3-2 to them be lucky to qualify for the CL etc.

Originally Posted by Fiddy UK
Well knock me down with a feather, skeg in a liverpool thread,
I'll be in the next one as well if you keep dropping points.
Old 21-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Yeah cost us lots of points that one, we're out of the title race after losing 3-2 to them be lucky to qualify for the CL etc.
As i said in my post, its a nothing game, and there's nothing on the line. but still, come on skeg, testimonial or not, AL Hilal with nearly your first team on the pitch .
Old 21-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

I'll be in the next one as well if you keep dropping points.
Well i hope you have plenty of spare time, because with him in charge, dropping points is inevitable.
Old 21-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

i could say i'm pissed off to the max with the result (well i am) but i have to say i didnt expect any different when we didnt attack so well and when we did, didnt finish off the game to go 2-0 ahead. were conceding too many silly games

good support from the fans to kick hicky boy out the club though!!!

skeg AL Hilal pmsl keep quiet man you had a worse resulty then us today!
Old 21-01-2008, 10:48 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

As i said in my post, its a nothing game, and there's nothing on the line. but still, come on skeg, testimonial or not, AL Hilal with nearly your first team on the pitch .
Yes i know what you mean, same with Coventry and Southend the year before and Rooney and Ronaldo was on, just got to laugh it off really. Not bad for £1m or whatever they got. But stupid even going IMO even if we don't play till the Spurs cup game on Sunday.

Originally Posted by Matt J
Not surprised at all, villa have come on leaps and bounds this season, if you play fantasy football just look how many villa players are up there on points with the likes of the manu and arsenal boys, may sound daft but its an easy indication on how well players are playing when they earn points.

I agree, Matt, and they deserve a place in Europe this year, good group of players and good manager.

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
skeg AL Hilal pmsl keep quiet man you had a worse resulty then us today!

Lol, keep telling yourself that, Hardeep.

Old 22-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

stupid even going IMO even if we don't play till the Spurs cup game on Sunday
Agreed. But when your in united's current position you have a bit of room for manoeuvre.
Old 22-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Are you forgetting who paid our record transfer fee for one of a couple of players who actually deserves to wear the shirt, torres. rafa didnt pay it. there job is to make sure we do well of the feild, and signing players like him, and babel, i have no complaints about how the owners are doing there job. look at the league table skeg has posted, is that good enough for you as a liverpool fan ?, im assuming the answer is no, well if thats the case, there's only one man you should be looking at, he is in charge of the team, he picks the players, he tells them how to play, and as the table shows, what he's telling them isnt working, you cant blame the owners for that. liverpool fans seem to have accepted where we are, well i wont, ive waited what will be 18 years at the end of this season for a season where we push the top teams all the way, im not even saying win the league, id be happy with a team that just competes for it.
Old 22-01-2008, 06:00 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Are you forgetting who paid our record transfer fee for one of a couple of players who actually deserves to wear the shirt, torres. rafa didnt pay it. there job is to make sure we do well of the feild, and signing players like him, and babel, i have no complaints about how the owners are doing there job. look at the league table skeg has posted, is that good enough for you as a liverpool fan ?, im assuming the answer is no, well if thats the case, there's only one man you should be looking at, he is in charge of the team, he picks the players, he tells them how to play, and as the table shows, what he's telling them isnt working, you cant blame the owners for that. liverpool fans seem to have accepted where we are, well i wont, ive waited what will be 18 years at the end of this season for a season where we push the top teams all the way, im not even saying win the league, id be happy with a team that just competes for it.
Torres was shit last night, way off the pace, so was Gerrard. Villa were utterly shit and as toothless as they were against the Mancs in the Cup, yet still come away with a score draw The MoM was Masch and we don't even know if we can buy him, what a very sorry state of affairs.

Did you not see Gerrard's post match interview Fiddy? He came out and said the off-field crisis IS having an affect on the players, hardly surprising is it? I can't believe you have said you have no complaints about the owners Are you up to date with all that's been going on? The owners are LYING BASTARDS - end of! When they took over they said it would be their money financing the takeover and the new stadium.... now they want to refinance their debt of £350m and put it on to Liverpool FC to pay it with interest of £30m a year..... and you say you have no complaints.... hmmmm They said they would build a stadium fit for the world's most legendary, most successful football club. They said they would never contemplate securitising their loans against the club. They said they'd back our manager.

This has been going on since November and that coincides with the team not playing to their full potential.... The manager has been undermined and this has reflected through to the players. A blind man can see that there is something seriously wrong at our Club & its affecting every one of our players. The mancs couldn't stop the Glazers off-loading their debt on to the club and Liverpool won't be able to stop the lying bastard Yanks, unless DIC buys the club.

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT RAFA!
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT FANS!
LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB
IS IN THE WRONG HANDS!
GET OUT OF OUR CLUB YOU LYING BASTARDS!

PS: Fuck off Skeg, don't bother replying to or quoting any of my replies.
Old 22-01-2008, 06:11 AM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Good old liverpool , well if you do the pools that is.
Old 22-01-2008, 08:02 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

A great shame about last night.When will you realise that you wont be winning the Title again ? Them 26 years are getting closer.

And why dosen't Gerrard take some of the blame ?.I thought he was the Captain ? Aren't Captain's suppose to insipre the team ?

And Redkop,that song is from FC united,you have gone that low to sing a song that is sung by a group of fans that have left OT ? You really are in the shit,aren't you ?
Old 22-01-2008, 08:23 AM
Redkop

A great shame about last night.When will you realise that you wont be winning the Title again ? Them 26 years are getting closer.
Most Liverpool fans realised this before Xmas, it's just Skeg and the majority of manc fans who can't grasp that fact

And why dosen't Gerrard take some of the blame ?.I thought he was the Captain ? Aren't Captain's suppose to insipre the team ?
Gerrard does inspire and has taken some portion of the blame, he must have done to have scored 15 goals this season. He's just not consistent.

And Redkop,that song is from FC united,you have gone that low to sing a song that is sung by a group of fans that have left OT ?
Who the fuck are FC united? Does it matter where a song comes from as long as the meaning gets across? The mancs have stolen many a chant from LFC and changed the words.

You really are in the shit,aren't you ?
Yes.
Old 22-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Most Liverpool fans i speak to keep banging on about how unique their songbook is.''Noone has a support like us'' etc.Tell me some of the songs that we have stolen from you ? And not the ones where we just changed the words to take the piss out of you .

Im glad you have realised that you are in the shit.Some Scouse fans think they are still in the title race Not been funny,but you are in the race for 4th place,not the title race
Old 22-01-2008, 09:24 AM
Redkop

Originally Posted by Coopsrst
Most Liverpool fans i speak to keep banging on about how unique their songbook is.''Noone has a support like us'' etc.Tell me some of the songs that we have stolen from you ? And not the ones where we just changed the words to take the piss out of you .

Im glad you have realised that you are in the shit.Some Scouse fans think they are still in the title race Not been funny,but you are in the race for 4th place,not the title race
You must be speaking to the wrong sort of Liverpool fans then. The diehard, knowledgeable 'proper' fans aren't delusional and accept that 4th place is best at the moment and also have known for a while that we are in the shit. You say it as it's something new?

I really can't be arsed to list songs... sorry.
Old 22-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Redkop

You must be speaking to the wrong sort of Liverpool fans then. The diehard, knowledgeable 'proper' fans aren't delusional and accept that 4th place is best at the moment and also have known for a while that we are in the shit. You say it as it's something new?

I really can't be arsed to list songs... sorry.
I have had quite a couple of debates with you Redkop.But you seem to be a ''Proper fan '' .You know whats happening at your club,you have as many muppets at your club as we do at United.

If i was in your position and 14 points behind you,i think we would be out of it.But saying that, i dont think we would let ourselves get into that position in the first place
Old 22-01-2008, 09:49 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Come on Liverpool - come join us (Spurs) and Newcastle in mid table where you belong!
Old 22-01-2008, 10:08 AM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Come on Liverpool - come join us (Spurs) and Newcastle in mid table where you belong!

PISS OFF!

i watched the game with a Villa fan last night, and i could hardle believe my eyes....

first off, the black homer simpson scores a half arsed overhead kick, then the most unlucky own goal ever goes in off Aurelio's hand

we have been desperately unlucky lately, but that said Villa were awful for 87 of the 90 minutes, just had that 3 minute spell where they scored twice. we should have got 3 or 4 goals to kill the match off.

Kuyt is woefully short of being a £10m pound striker, Torres was poor.

Masch was awesome as ever, we just needed Xabi on there to create a little, but he was never going to take of Stevie G.

3rd or 4th spot is about as good as it gets this season....unfortunately for us the other 3 big teams are playing badly but still winning!!

As far as the yanks go, well they ought to go ASAP!, apparently the refinancing has hit a snag now too, so they may HAVE to sell
Old 22-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Redkop

Coop... liars can own any club, I expect the Glazers lied too, but Utd knew that the Glazers would be off-loading the debt on to the club, but Utd were/are in a position to pay off the £62m pa interest, as OT has a far larger ground capacity circa 30k more than L'pool and was a plc with proper marketing before the Glazers stepped in. Liverpool was a 'family' run club, one of the very few remaining so the scenario is slightly different. Parry and Moores are solely to blame for this situ where we have Stadler and Waldorf as the muppet owners.

How can we belong there? We haven't been mid-table for about 42 years - lowest placing is 8th in the season 93/94 and 7th in 98/99 but other than those 2 exceptions the lowest is 6th, something which Spurs finds increasingly hard to get
Old 22-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by bud-weis

PISS OFF!

i watched the game with a Villa fan last night, and i could hardle believe my eyes....

first off, the black homer simpson scores a half arsed overhead kick, then the most unlucky own goal ever goes in off Aurelio's hand

we have been desperately unlucky lately, but that said Villa were awful for 87 of the 90 minutes, just had that 3 minute spell where they scored twice. we should have got 3 or 4 goals to kill the match off.

Masch was awesome as ever, we just needed Xabi on there to create a little, but he was never going to take of Stevie G.

3rd or 4th spot is about as good as it gets this season....unfortunately for us the other 3 big teams are playing badly but still winning!!
As far as the yanks go, well they ought to go ASAP!, apparently the refinancing has hit a snag now too, so they may HAVE to sell
I think we are playing alright.Not sure about Arsenal or Chelsea though
Old 22-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Redkop

Originally Posted by bud-weis

PISS OFF!

I think we are playing alright.Not sure about Arsenal or Chelsea though
Hmmm I didn't think Utd played very well against Reading, in fact they were pretty poor.... but that's IMO.

Quick Reply: Liverpool Vs Villa!