General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

9/11 Crime Scene Investigators channel 5 now

Search this Thread

Old 18-09-2010, 07:44 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fiddy
have you missed the point ALL TOGETHER ?, my point, was aimed at all of the non conspiracy theorists, who think due to morals and doing the rite thing, the powers that be, like the government, FBI, CIA, high military command, would never do anything like that to there own people, which that official top secret document proves is NOT the case. so i didnt prove anything, your rite, but i didnt have to, there own documents did, but you obviously missed it.

IF they were willing to deceive the whole nation/planet, that the cubans did something to the US, that the US actually did to themselves, in order to go to war with, and invade, cuba, as it STATES in that document, blown up there own ships, conduct rescue missions for non existent crew, hold mock funerals, mortar there own bases, do you really think that morally, they would care about losing a few thousand lives, for the financial benefit of a lot of 'well to do' people, and gaining a strong political foothold, as well as worldwide public sympathy ?
stop telling me its me whos missing the point when its quite clearly you
show me where on that document its saying they are willing to sacrifice the life of their own people.
i can see "WE could blow up a drone (UNMANNED) vessel anywhere in cuban waters" and "SINK ship near harbour entrance. conduct funerals for MOCK victims"
theres no mention of possible civilian casualtys on US soil
and this plan was never officially accepted nor executed by the government so how you can say they are morally capable of 9/11 on the basis of this proposed plan of action from 40 years ago is laughable tbh
Old 18-09-2010, 08:11 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

It proves absolutely nothing about 9/11, it's hardly a smoking gun. It's properly clutching at straws trying to draw parallels between that document and the 9/11 attacks.
Old 18-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

have you missed the point ALL TOGETHER ?, my point, was aimed at all of the non conspiracy theorists, who think due to morals and doing the rite thing, the powers that be, like the government, FBI, CIA, high military command, would never do anything like that to there own people, which that official top secret document proves is NOT the case.
Please highlight the place in that document where it even so much as hints at the possiblity of it being considered acceptable to kill thousands of US citizens as im far too stupid to be able to find it without your help clearly.
Old 18-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Please highlight the place in that document where it even so much as hints at the possiblity of it being considered acceptable to kill thousands of US citizens as im far too stupid to be able to find it without your help clearly.
Did i say that document says its ok to kills to citizens ?, find anywhere where i have stated that, and ill apologize, and also, if i gave that impression, i didnt mean to.

i was merely giving an example of, the powers that be, are not always, what they seem to be, and what they dream up behind closed doors, and what they show/say/do in public, is two totally different things. they may say one thing, but there is no way to prove that what they say in public, is the truth, and everything, isnt always, what it seems to be.

maybe, we should just believe everything where told chip, stay quiet, put or trust in these people, and get on with it ?

but hang on a minute, thats exactly what they want us to do, shut up, listen, dont ask questions, and do as your told
Old 18-09-2010, 11:36 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Did i say that document says its ok to kills to citizens ?, find anywhere where i have stated that, and ill apologize, and also, if i gave that impression, i didnt mean to.

i was merely giving an example of, the powers that be, are not always, what they seem to be, and what they dream up behind closed doors, and what they show/say/do in public, is two totally different things. they may say one thing, but there is no way to prove that what they say in public, is the truth, and everything, isnt always, what it seems to be.

maybe, we should just believe everything where told chip, stay quiet, put or trust in these people, and get on with it ?

but hang on a minute, thats exactly what they want us to do, shut up, listen, dont ask questions, and do as your told

Fiddy - no one on this thread is arguing that the 'powers that be' aren't deceitful lying wankers - but you've yet to display a single shread of credible evidence that the U.S Government were complicit in the 9/11 attacks. Nor have you stated a motive. Without those two key points you're simply not going to convince the non-conspiracy fraternity. While I appreciate the zeal you're putting into the discussion, you're not gaining any ground.
Old 19-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Did i say that document says its ok to kills to citizens ?
Well you certainly implied it here:

Originally Posted by fiddy
Far from it, i have posted PROOF, that these people, who run countrys, are not always doing what is best for the safety of the nation, and are willing to go to any lengths
Any lengths implies killing thousands of citizens considering thats the context this entire thread is about.

So just to be clear, you are saying that there is NOTHING in that document that even hints that the US government are capable of killing thousands of their own civilians and billions of dollars of private real estate?
Cool we agree then, total fucking red herring!
Old 19-09-2010, 04:11 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Fiddy - no one on this thread is arguing that the 'powers that be' aren't deceitful lying wankers - but you've yet to display a single shread of credible evidence that the U.S Government were complicit in the 9/11 attacks. Nor have you stated a motive. Without those two key points you're simply not going to convince the non-conspiracy fraternity. While I appreciate the zeal you're putting into the discussion, you're not gaining any ground.

tbh he doesn't need to, nothing will ever be proved unless a proper investigation is allowed and do you think it will be? im just glad over half of the americian people can see it was a cover up/inside job
Old 19-09-2010, 04:58 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

the usa were on iraq's side because the russians were on the iranian side yes?

and the yanks funded obl to do his shit

so it's obvious that whenthe time came, they were going to do something that fucked them both up

pinning the towers attacks on them was simply getting rid of any traces of being naughty in the past
Old 19-09-2010, 08:06 PM
RobL

Originally Posted by danneth
im just glad over half of the americian people can see it was a cover up/inside job
again,complete garbage
statisticly more americans believe in UFOs and witches than 9/11 being an inside job
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septemb..._opinion_polls

notice the uk World Public Opinion opinion poll found that only 9% thought the us government were responsible i think its safe to say people of your opinion are very much in the minority
Old 19-09-2010, 08:15 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by RobL
again,complete garbage
statisticly more americans believe in UFOs and witches than 9/11 being an inside job
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septemb..._opinion_polls

notice the uk World Public Opinion opinion poll found that only 9% thought the us government were responsible i think its safe to say people of your opinion are very much in the minority
"Responses: 48% No Cover-up / 42% Cover-up / 10% Not sure"

thats just one poll, i dont see every poll on wikigheydia and although not quite its not far off 50/50

as well as

"Responses: 47% Attacks were thoroughly investigated / 45% Reinvestigate the attacks / 8% Not Sure"

but will they?
Old 19-09-2010, 08:38 PM
RobL

"Responses: 48% No Cover-up / 42% Cover-up / 10% Not sure"

thats just one poll, i dont see every poll on wikigheydia and although not quite its not far off 50/50

as well as

"Responses: 47% Attacks were thoroughly investigated / 45% Reinvestigate the attacks / 8% Not Sure"

but will they?

youre thick as pig shit you,maybe you should investigate that poll a bit more and look at the numbers of the more credible polls you complete tool
Old 19-09-2010, 09:00 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by RobL

youre thick as pig shit you,maybe you should investigate that poll a bit more and look at the numbers of the more credible polls you complete tool
"In May of 2006, a Zogby International poll showed that 42% of Americans were more likely agree with people who believe that "the US government and its 9/11 Commission concealed or refused to investigate critical evidence that contradicts their official explanation of the September 11th attacks, saying there has been a cover-up.""

"A final note: I've noticed that media and government spokespeople ALWAYS refer to 9/11 researchers as "conspiracy theorists". Apart from the obvious pejorative intent, I believe this is another attempt to impose a disabling category error. In the absence of a real investigation, the consistent mislabeling of legitimate citizen-volunteer inquiry as "conspiracy theory" is a way to discourage the general public from discovering that a growing body of well-documented evidence now exists for the crimes of 9/11."

Cant see the problem myself in giving a proper investigation by someone who isn't/was in the bush administration, i mean $15m for an investigation into that mess of a day, they specnt $80m on the clinton investigation
Old 19-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
im not trying to convince anyone dan, im not even convinced myself, but what i am trying to show the non-conspiracy fraternity is, dont base your opinion, on the government doing the 'rite' thing, which a lot do, especially americans, who blindly shut down the conspiracy plot, on american patriotism alone, and refuse to believe there government, are anything other, than whiter than white.

maybe i have deviated from the course which i set out on, and for want of a better phrase, in the heat of the moment, have not thought out, or worded my reply/s, as well as i should have, and have ended up sounding/looking, like i am comparing operation northwoods, and 9/11, which has chip has quite rightly corrected me on, cant be compared, but my original intention, of showing proof the powers that be, are as 'dodgy' as the next man, and you cant base your opinion on morals alone, still stands.
Old 19-09-2010, 10:21 PM
RobL

"In May of 2006, a Zogby International poll showed that 42% of Americans were more likely agree with people who believe that "the US government and its 9/11 Commission concealed or refused to investigate critical evidence that contradicts their official explanation of the September 11th attacks, saying there has been a cover-up.""
no mention that that particular poll was sponsored by the 9/11 truth org?
convenient isnt it how them numbers differ ever so slightly compared to all other polls conducted since
Old 19-09-2010, 11:48 PM
littleknocks
PassionFord Regular

This shit is fucking hilarious!

Conspiracy? fuck off, you bunch of CUNTS.

I will offer this gem though: it's spelled "RIGHT" not "rite". And you try to discredit Bush for being a bit thick?

Please