General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

9/11 Crime Scene Investigators channel 5 now

Search this Thread

Old 15-09-2010, 11:29 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by danneth
I cant believe people think its possible to fly into one of the most secure buildings about with no resistance lol
of course it was possible,security at the airports in the US prior to 9/11 was shite and they had defence in place for such an attack,the jets that were scrambled werent even armed please dont tell dont tell me that was part of the alaborate plan
Old 15-09-2010, 11:36 PM
RobL

Originally Posted by gaz s1
surelyfor both to collapse the same, the same reaction must happen to both buildings ie the planes hit at the same height and same speed etc
which is basically what happened,we talking about the same event here?
Old 16-09-2010, 08:22 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RobL
of course it was possible,security at the airports in the US prior to 9/11 was shite and they had defence in place for such an attack,the jets that were scrambled werent even armed please dont tell dont tell me that was part of the alaborate plan
What does airport secruity have to do with been able to get to a building?

Whenever a plane has gone off course in the past there fighter jets are with them in minutes, but like many other things on this day just so happens they couldnt make it

Its quite bizzare how the terorists thought they could actually fly into these athree buildings at differents times without any resistance
Old 16-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

The US havent ever shot a commerical airline full of american civilians out of the sky and bin laden correctly calculated that they wouldnt on that day either.

Not complicated, with no precedance of a commericial jumbo ever being used as a battering ram before on US soil they couldnt just shoot them down and tell the families "we shot them down cause they might crash into something" not to mention the fact that when you shoot it down it has to land somewhere and they were over populated areas.

Its not even slightly surprising they werent shot down!
Old 16-09-2010, 08:51 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Porkie
Dave... you got properly owned by a student!!!!!

you have to admit... he has got you down to a tee

Nice work Mk1 kid!

Talk about being too late for the party!

shut it wobble chops!
Old 16-09-2010, 09:33 AM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by RobL
which is basically what happened,we talking about the same event here?
So you are saying both planes hit both buildings at the same height and same speed thus making both buildings collapse perfectly down on themselves due to the same reaction happening on both buildings, it all makes sense now and god knows why anybody doubts the events
Old 16-09-2010, 09:33 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by danneth
I cant believe people think its possible to fly into one of the most secure buildings about with no resistance lol
I can't believe you think it's acceptable to shoot down a plane full of civilians, potentially over a populated area. Unless you and your mates have come up with a solution while chatting on your Radio Shack CBs?
Old 16-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Chip

So you are saying both planes hit both buildings at the same height and same speed thus making both buildings collapse perfectly down on themselves due to the same reaction happening on both buildings, it all makes sense now and god knows why anybody doubts the events
Both buildings received a similar impact, which in both cases compromised the structure, especially as a result of fire, and so both buildings inbuilt inherent flaws which were identical showed in the same way.

The impacts werent identical, but they were certainly fucking similar!
Old 16-09-2010, 09:58 AM
RobL

one hit a bit higher granted but both caused the same massive damage
also the second tower to be hit came down first,why is this? maybe because it was hit lower down therefore the badly damaged floors were supporting more weight from above?
and the "perfectly collapsing down on themselves" is a myth

does this look like it fell perfectly downwards?

below pics you can see the outer columns outpacing the fall of the building to the ground,hardly a perfect free fall

Old 16-09-2010, 10:08 AM
gaz s1

Im not saying it was an inside job and dont really believe it was an inside job, just saying i have a gut feeling something wasnt right on that day what i dont really know and cant put my finger on it just gut feeling really.
Old 16-09-2010, 10:13 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Im not saying it was an inside job and dont really believe it was an inside job, just saying i have a gut feeling something wasnt right on that day what i dont really know and cant put my finger on it just gut feeling really.
Probably because you've got no frame of reference. It's not often that people fly jumbo jets into massive buildings, which then fall down so it's not something that you're used to reacting to.

It was, and always will be a very odd day - plus there will be questions that will NEVER be fully answered, but that's not to say that just because there are irregularities that that must mean there's a massive conspiracy behind it all.
Old 16-09-2010, 10:37 AM
Pete frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this has been quite a heated debate,but the average joe does has a problem in the way that three buildings fell in a manor resembling a controlled demolition,and one wasn't evan struck by a plane,then there's the lack of damage at the pentagon and apparently evan rolls royce didn't recognize the twisted engine parts. as their own.......
this is why conspiracy theories are rife,and this one rates right up there with the best of them........
Old 16-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Chip
The US havent ever shot a commerical airline full of american civilians out of the sky and bin laden correctly calculated that they wouldnt on that day either.
Who? Bin Laden? Who has been proved to be CIA, yet America didn't have anything to do with the attacks...

The people who questioned "How could they plant explosives in the towers without people realising?"
They was alot of Elivator work done 9 months prior to 9/11 which had sercurity around stopping anyone from coming beside the lifts. The lifts also give access to the inner frame of the building.
Also the weekend before 9/11 the towers sercurity went down on the Friday night until the Sunday night, which ment "loads" of unknown people were all over the place going into restricted areas ect, because all sercurity doors, cameras ect weren't working.
And who ran the whole security for the WTC?Mervin Bush, younger brother to the President.

All of this is to do with "The New World Order" I can't believe people are to blind to see it.
Old 16-09-2010, 10:46 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Pete frst
this has been quite a heated debate,but the average joe does has a problem in the way that three buildings fell in a manor resembling a controlled demolition,and one wasn't evan struck by a plane,then there's the lack of damage at the pentagon and apparently evan rolls royce didn't recognize the twisted engine parts. as their own.......
this is why conspiracy theories are rife,and this one rates right up there with the best of them........
You've hit the nail on the head there - If the 'average joe' (or Danneth) doesn't understand something, they assign their own interpretation to it. And for some reason people like to latch onto the more bizarre theories, rather than the rational ones.
Old 16-09-2010, 10:47 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Gary F
Who? Bin Laden? Who has been proved to be CIA, yet America didn't have anything to do with the attacks...

The people who questioned "How could they plant explosives in the towers without people realising?"
They was alot of Elivator work done 9 months prior to 9/11 which had sercurity around stopping anyone from coming beside the lifts. The lifts also give access to the inner frame of the building.
Also the weekend before 9/11 the towers sercurity went down on the Friday night until the Sunday night, which ment "loads" of unknown people were all over the place going into restricted areas ect, because all sercurity doors, cameras ect weren't working.
And who ran the whole security for the WTC?Mervin Bush, younger brother to the President.

All of this is to do with "The New World Order" I can't believe people are to blind to see it.
What are your sources for the above?
Old 16-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
youtube
Old 16-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Google it, his name is Tim Osman (Bin Laden)
There's even ex CIA named both Bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein as ex CIA.
Who do you think trained them, and sold them weapons?
Chip

Can you send me a link to your proof please, we all know that he worked with the CIA and the SAS to train terrorists to fight the russians, but can you give me the details of when he started working for the CIA on US based missions rather than them just providing him funding to kill russians?
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

youtube
Don't be unfair, I'm sure he sourced them from Wikipedia too!
Old 16-09-2010, 10:56 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Are you on drugs?
Old 16-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

youtube
Im not saying everything on YouTube is truth, but surely everything can't be wrong.
Old 16-09-2010, 10:59 AM
RobL

if thats the best you can come up youre best staying out of this thread tbh before you make yourself look more delusional than the other two crackpots
that load of bollox was doing the rounds years ago along with missiles hitting the towers
Old 16-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Chip

Tim osman is the name they gave him while they were taking him around the US years before on totally unrelated matters.

Who do you think trained them, and sold them weapons?
We know who trained them, mainly the SAS, and we know who funded them to fight the russians, the CIA

And when they finished fighting the russians, they decided to turn on their previous allys the US and the UK as in the mean time we'd started slaughtering innocent muslims in the gulf.

Fuck me, its not complicated, he WAS on our side for a while because it suited him, then when it didnt anymore he was against us instead.

If the CIA thought they could control a character like Bin Laden they were fucking Naive IMHO, but thats totally different to ordering him to attack the twin towers.

As per all you fucking idiots and all your stupid massive leaps of faith you have taken 2+2 and made it 73 again

Just because he interacted with the CIA for a while, doesnt mean they still had ANY control over him!
Old 16-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Chip

Im not saying everything on YouTube is truth, but surely everything can't be wrong.
Why cant it?

A few people made up a load of shite, everyone thought it was pretty exciting and reminded them of the X files so all started reposting it all over the place, and all still wrong.

At one point in time EVERYONE thought the world was flat, but it didnt change the fact it wasnt
Old 16-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Excactly why I didn't bother posting earlier.
No matter what anyone says you take the piss, fuck me if Bush came on here and said "Yes, it was me I'll hold my hands up" ect you would all rip him aswell
Old 16-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Chip

No matter what anyone says you take the piss
No, thats not true, I havent taken the piss out of DanW because he hasnt posted totally retarded shite, Ive limited the piss taking only to the braindead fuckwits who are totally blind to the obvious and are so blinkered by desperately WANTING it to be the CIA that they absolutely are totally incapable of seeing even the most obvious flaws in the complete shite they are spouting.

fuck me if Bush came on here and said "Yes, it was me I'll hold my hands up" ect you would all rip him aswell
I bet you are sitting at home now masturbating at the thought of it happening
Old 16-09-2010, 11:08 AM
RstAaron.
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

has anyone here seen the South Park episode where they come to the conclusions that a) the 9/11 conspiracy theories is a government conspiracy and that b) 9/11 was caused by 'a bunch of pissed off Muslims' and to think otherwise you're retarded. Sometimes cartoons can be so right! Lol
Old 16-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I bet you are sitting at home now masturbating at the thought of it happening
That's exactly what I'm doing now mate...
Old 16-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Another thing that also gets me with all this *evidence* on youtube,if it was a inside job and this evidence pointed to it,how come the most powerful country on the planet does not just remove it if it so damming?
Old 16-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Chip

That's exactly what I'm doing now mate...
This definately isnt a "pics or STFU" moment
Old 16-09-2010, 11:25 AM
RobL

No matter what anyone says you take the piss

youre coming out with complete bollox though and taking it as gospel,your comment on the powerdown is a good example of you watching a video on youtube and being completely taken in by this
where as if you did a bit of research you`d realise the towers werent actually powered down at all that when it was claimed,there was even a free outdoor festival in wtc plaza that weekend
not to mention how come only one man knew anything about this powerdown out of the thousands that worked in there?
see how easy you were suckered in by lies
Old 16-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Less.
Another thing that also gets me with all this *evidence* on youtube,if it was a inside job and this evidence pointed to it,how come the most powerful country on the planet does not just remove it if it so damming?
I know its just such a gaping hole in their standpoint.

They believe the following:

The CIA worked with thousands of covert operatives to rig the twin towers with explosives and paid off a muslim terror group to implicate themselves

The CIA thought nothing of killing thousands of innocent US civilians and destroying billions of dollars of privately owner real estate

The CIA are this all powerful part of the "new world order" who control governments and can do ANYTHING they want

All pretty consistant so far, but here is where the hole appears:

The CIA cant stop people talking openly on youtube and given their secrets away

Last edited by Chip; 16-09-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 16-09-2010, 11:52 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

"new world order"
I LOVE all New World Order conspiracists - they're the wackiest whackjobs out there. It gives them a handy hook upon which they can hang anything that's slightly out of the ordinary.

But how long have the NWO members been working their magic? Since the 60s? Surely they'd have actually taken over the world by now - they must be a bit rubbish if they've been at it for over 50 years and still haven't managed to get in power!
Old 16-09-2010, 11:52 AM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

people really need to stop watching youtube if they are going to believe everything they watch on there.

christ, according to youtube Tupac is alive because of some lyrics in his songs
Old 16-09-2010, 11:57 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LHD220Turbo
people really need to stop watching youtube if they are going to believe everything they watch on there.

christ, according to youtube Tupac is alive because of some lyrics in his songs
Tupac is the new world order, didnt you know?
Old 16-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Chip

I LOVE all New World Order conspiracists - they're the wackiest whackjobs out there. It gives them a handy hook upon which they can hang anything that's slightly out of the ordinary.
Its like when christians say "god moves in mysterious ways" as an explanation for ANYTHING that blatantly contradicts the whole of their belief system

But how long have the NWO members been working their magic? Since the 60s? Surely they'd have actually taken over the world by now - they must be a bit rubbish if they've been at it for over 50 years and still haven't managed to get in power!
Indeed, they are the most powerful group of people on the planet capable of doing ANYTHING, including kills thousnads of people and cover it up and yet in fact they cant even control youtube to stop people them talking , or kill off graham_s1 from amersham

Last edited by Chip; 16-09-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 16-09-2010, 01:14 PM
gaz s1

Its like when christians say "god moves in mysterious ways" as an explanation for ANYTHING that blatantly contradicts the whole of their belief system
So true it does make you laugh doesnt it apart from the millions of people over the years that have died due to all fucking stupid religions
Old 16-09-2010, 01:50 PM
hamerish
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Who ever made up the new world order business has being playing way to much metal gear solid
Old 16-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by hamerish
Who ever made up the new world order business has being playing way to much metal gear solid
Umm, when was the release date for metal gear solid?

Does it predate the 1940s when the "new world order" business was first named that way by H G Wells?

Or do you think perhaps its actually the other way around and thats where the game makers got the idea from?

Last edited by Chip; 16-09-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 16-09-2010, 03:18 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Not complicated, with no precedance of a commericial jumbo ever being used as a battering ram before on US soil they couldnt just shoot them down and tell the families "we shot them down cause they might crash into something" not to mention the fact that when you shoot it down it has to land somewhere and they were over populated areas.

Its not even slightly surprising they werent shot down!
abl has never taken responsibility for planning the attacks, he just said that he was proud that people had struck a blow for islam against the evil west

or words to that effect

please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

Quick Reply: 9/11 Crime Scene Investigators channel 5 now