General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

9/11 Crime Scene Investigators channel 5 now

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If anyone can explain to me, who actually knows what it is, why, and give me a valid reason as to why, they found Nano Thermite in the rubble at the WTC. also, explain to me why WTC one and two, are the only steel structured buildings to fall from fire, in the history of the world, also, how they can find a passport, and a torso, of one the high jackers, that smashed a plane into the towers, but not the black boxes were on it, i may start to believe what they said, actually happened, until then, i WILL, be the under the impression that all, was not what, it seems.

dont get me started on WTC 7, that was controlled demolition, watch any controlled demolition video, then watch WTC 7 fall, and if it doesnt look EXACTALLY the same as controlled demolition, maybe, you should have gone to specsavers, and thats before you watch the video footage of Larry Silversteins infamous 'Pull It' statement regarding WTC 7.

its VERY easy to say to people, planes, fly into buildings, explode, A1 jet fuel causes fires, gets hot, steel bends, buildings succumb to the pressure, and collapse, all seems very plausible, and very believable.

BUT, on the other side of that coin, its VERY difficult to prove to people that foul play MAYBE involved, as one, most are to scared to believe it MAYBE true, and two, would cause MASS panic on HUGE scale if it WAS true. 'you want the truth ?, you cant handle the truth !' springs to mind.

its easier to believe what they say happened, blame those pesky terrorists, and get on with your lives, god forbid, it was anything to do with going to war, population control, or dare i say it, the NWO.

Now with that said, until i get CONCRETE proof either way, im not saying it didnt happen as everyone thinks, MAYBE it did, and im paranoid, or a conspiracy theorist, but on the other hand, i wont rule out foul play either, because im very sceptical, and genuinely think, that a lot of it doesnt add up, mainly, the reasons i gave above.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:55 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Graham S1
RobL obviously knows much more than them! What do you do for a living Rob?

Also can someone tell me how a 50 tonne steel beam ended up 600ft away from the towers if they just "fell" down?
look at the debunking911 website the sources and engineering experts are far more credible than any of the conspiricy theorists.but youre obviuosly not interested in the facts the fantasy of an inside job is far more appealing
Old 10-09-2010, 06:11 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RobL
look at the debunking911 website the sources and engineering experts are far more credible than any of the conspiricy theorists.but youre obviuosly not interested in the facts the fantasy of an inside job is far more appealing

Watched the link i posted then from the experts and what do you believe? and what about the other 1200+ ( and rising ) architects who all feel the same are you telling me there all wrong to?

I dont try to change anyones mind on the subject but anyone who can ignore it all and just think " yes some terrorists managed to get on some planes, take control manage to get to said destination hit all there targets perfectly with less resistance then sheffield wednesdays defence " then
Old 10-09-2010, 06:14 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

what was debunks response to this

"Max Cleland - former U.S. Senator from Georgia. Resigned December 2003 from the 9-11 Commission which he was appointed to, stating that "the White House has played cover-up"."
Old 10-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Fiddy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo
Old 10-09-2010, 06:55 PM
RobL

Originally Posted by danneth
what was debunks response to this

"Max Cleland - former U.S. Senator from Georgia. Resigned December 2003 from the 9-11 Commission which he was appointed to, stating that "the White House has played cover-up"."
the us government probably do have info of some kind they are hiding but to suggest they had anything to do with the attacks is ludicrous tbh
Old 10-09-2010, 07:02 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

the us government probably do have info of some kind they are hiding but to suggest they had anything to do with the attacks is ludicrous tbh

what makes it ludicrious?
Old 10-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Benni
and that was a building that had a few small fires, and wasnt hit by a plane. but still people refuse to even consider, that maybe, just maybe, there could be something amiss.

im not trying to change anyone's opinion, people will belive what they want, and thats fair enough. but what i will say, to all these people who laugh and joke and the so called 'conspiracy theorists', be open minded, and at least understand why, people have reservations, not just dissmiss it out of hand.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:40 PM
RobL

what makes it ludicrious?
its ludicrous for many reasons
for a start al qaeda and bin ladan accepted full responsability for it and we know for a fact muslim terrorists were on them planes,youre gonna tell me the usa are in cahoots with them
and secondly have a reality check for a second and think about what an operation of epic proportions it would be for the government to pull something like this off,think of the amount of people that would have to be in the know and have so much innocent blood on their hands and not come forward and say something after 10 years
think some of you watch to many films
Old 10-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

ok i admit it, it was all down to me.

I'm not deluded, honest.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:06 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

its ludicrous for many reasons
for a start al qaeda and bin ladan accepted full responsability for it and we know for a fact muslim terrorists were on them planes,youre gonna tell me the usa are in cahoots with them
and secondly have a reality check for a second and think about what an operation of epic proportions it would be for the government to pull something like this off,think of the amount of people that would have to be in the know and have so much innocent blood on their hands and not come forward and say something after 10 years
think some of you watch to many films

that would be insane wouldn't it links with the USA and bin laden
Old 10-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I blame them fucking Free Mason's!

Defo something a miss though, and those who think otherwise, clearly haven't watched the 13 vids that were mentioned at the bottom of page 1.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:04 PM
DazS1Turbo

I guarantee those who believe it was a government setup love Derren Brown

Idiots
Old 10-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Fiddy
or dare i say it, the NWO.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DazS1Turbo
I guarantee those who believe it was a government setup love Derren Brown

Idiots
I take it you decided not to watch the 13 parts of the link posted near the bottom of page one?

Idiot!
Old 10-09-2010, 11:18 PM
DazS1Turbo

For the record your 100 % correct I haven't but I have seen most of them.

Do you honestly think watching those pro conspiracy video's will change my mind?

Never heard so much shite in all my life, people who thrive off conspiracy theory's are the male equivalent of male Big Brother/Eastenders fans.....

Heed The Balls and naive crackpots IMO!

IT HAPPENED

If a US president does so much as fart in the wrong place it's all over the media worldwide, aye you telling me a setup on this scale was actually planned and executed without anyone blowing the whistle?

Your a crank if you honestly believe this shit - wake up for god sake
Old 10-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by DazS1Turbo
For the record your 100 % correct I haven't but I have seen most of them.

Do you honestly think watching those pro conspiracy video's will change my mind?

Never heard so much shite in all my life, people who thrive off conspiracy theory's are the male equivalent of male Big Brother/Eastenders fans.....

Heed The Balls and naive crackpots IMO!

IT HAPPENED

If a US president does so much as fart in the wrong place it's all over the media worldwide, aye you telling me a setup on this scale was actually planned and executed without anyone blowing the whistle?

Your a crank if you honestly believe this shit - wake up for god sake
LOL, the fact that America spent 65million on finding out if Bill Clinton was Sausage slapping Monica Lewinsky but only spent 600k on the 9/11 Investigation mate. If anything, you need to wake up

You really think George Bush put this plan together? LOL, the guy was on puppet strings and followed everything they wanted. Why? Because if he didn't, no doubt in mind, he'd have been another assassinated president.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:39 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Just doing abit reading on 9/11 and different peoples input, when I came across this nutcase, thought I'd copy and paste what he had to say...

I dare you to read this and watch - George W. Bush was busy conducting a satanic ritual on September 11, 2001. Thats why he continued to read My Little Goat, a book with satanic symbolism, to the innocent children after being informed of flight 11 hitting the Twin Towers, that form an 11 on 9/11, 11 years to the day after his dad gave the New World Order speech. 9+1+1=11. 11 people died on the BP Gulf Oil Rig Explosion on 4/20/2010. Two like amounts form an 11. The 7/7 London Bombing. 4/4 assasination of MLK. On September 11, 2001 Geroge W. Bush, Temporary in Yales satanic cult - Skull and Bones - summoned the spirit of the beast. "And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. Rev 6:2 - Do you remember the demon face in the smoke on 911? In a Freemason satanic ritual two columns form the gateway 11, and a third column, the door, 101. To you, building # 7. Burn a pentagram, the pentagon, shed innocent blood while chanting on a certain date with astronomical importance like 9/11 or 4/19-4/20, burn the columns and Presto - DEMONS! The #1 trick of the devil is to make you think he doesn't exist. But you can see him, the one eye above the pyramid on your dollars, the evil one. The Eygptians praised the one eye in their artwork and pyramids. Two big and one small, just like on 9/11/2001 - Two big and one small buildings were imploded. The Mayans sacraficed people on top of theirs pyramids. And today the followers of satan,set or lucifer in America, The Freemasons - sacrafice to satan in their pyramid shaped temples. Did not George W. Bush conquer Iraq, Afgh, The American constitution and economy and soon Iran? In these last days there is an unholy trinity. The beast, the anti-christ (Prince William) and the false prophet. London, The Whore of Babylon will burn. The anti-christ will begin around 6/21/2012 and end with the second coming of Jesus Christ, Dec 25, 2015. Theres no Rapture - just a meeting in the clouds after the seven trumpet is sounded. Remember, you have to be dead to enter heaven. You'll have to endure Wormwood, The locusts from the Bottomless pit (the iceland volcanoe ) and WWIII as China steps in to kill 1/3 of all the world in order to stop an overaggressive army - The USA from taking over all the Middle Easts oil reserves. Freemasons, I warn you - soon you will head for your underground tunnels - Be careful not to be sealed inside forever, where there will be weeping and the gnashing of teeth as your food supply runs out and you start eating each other - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WATCH AT LEAST THE FIRST MINUTE OF THIS VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QKyR3Hihvo

WTF!
Old 11-09-2010, 04:57 AM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Gary F
Just doing abit reading on 9/11 and different peoples input, when I came across this nutcase, thought I'd copy and paste what he had to say...

I dare you to read this and watch - George W. Bush was busy conducting a satanic ritual on September 11, 2001. Thats why he continued to read My Little Goat, a book with satanic symbolism, to the innocent children after being informed of flight 11 hitting the Twin Towers, that form an 11 on 9/11, 11 years to the day after his dad gave the New World Order speech. 9+1+1=11. 11 people died on the BP Gulf Oil Rig Explosion on 4/20/2010. Two like amounts form an 11. The 7/7 London Bombing. 4/4 assasination of MLK. On September 11, 2001 Geroge W. Bush, Temporary in Yales satanic cult - Skull and Bones - summoned the spirit of the beast. "And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. Rev 6:2 - Do you remember the demon face in the smoke on 911? In a Freemason satanic ritual two columns form the gateway 11, and a third column, the door, 101. To you, building # 7. Burn a pentagram, the pentagon, shed innocent blood while chanting on a certain date with astronomical importance like 9/11 or 4/19-4/20, burn the columns and Presto - DEMONS! The #1 trick of the devil is to make you think he doesn't exist. But you can see him, the one eye above the pyramid on your dollars, the evil one. The Eygptians praised the one eye in their artwork and pyramids. Two big and one small, just like on 9/11/2001 - Two big and one small buildings were imploded. The Mayans sacraficed people on top of theirs pyramids. And today the followers of satan,set or lucifer in America, The Freemasons - sacrafice to satan in their pyramid shaped temples. Did not George W. Bush conquer Iraq, Afgh, The American constitution and economy and soon Iran? In these last days there is an unholy trinity. The beast, the anti-christ (Prince William) and the false prophet. London, The Whore of Babylon will burn. The anti-christ will begin around 6/21/2012 and end with the second coming of Jesus Christ, Dec 25, 2015. Theres no Rapture - just a meeting in the clouds after the seven trumpet is sounded. Remember, you have to be dead to enter heaven. You'll have to endure Wormwood, The locusts from the Bottomless pit (the iceland volcanoe ) and WWIII as China steps in to kill 1/3 of all the world in order to stop an overaggressive army - The USA from taking over all the Middle Easts oil reserves. Freemasons, I warn you - soon you will head for your underground tunnels - Be careful not to be sealed inside forever, where there will be weeping and the gnashing of teeth as your food supply runs out and you start eating each other - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WATCH AT LEAST THE FIRST MINUTE OF THIS VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QKyR3Hihvo

WTF!
I was thinking WTF too mate.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:36 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

wow thats mad.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:36 AM
RobL

WTF!
cmon youre seriously not taken in by this crap ??
Old 11-09-2010, 08:40 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

While i look at that and laugh, i dont laugh at other buildings been blown up theres nothing crap about that...
Old 11-09-2010, 09:11 AM
p17fld

Today is not the day for stupid conspiracy theories, but to remember those who lost their lives. RIP.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:17 AM
RobL

Defo something a miss though, and those who think otherwise, clearly haven't watched the 13 vids that were mentioned at the bottom of page 1.
ive seen all the arguments from both sides over the years but unlike some of you crackpots i use a bit of common sense
Old 11-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by p17fld
Today is not the day for stupid conspiracy theories, but to remember those who lost their lives. RIP.

.+1.........RIP...
Old 11-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Are you having a laugh? No!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Pardeep

A different NWO though
Old 11-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Fiddy

A different NWO though

We know Hogan has become part of the conspiracy now LOL
Old 11-09-2010, 12:39 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

ive seen all the arguments from both sides over the years but unlike some of you crackpots i use a bit of common sense
thats fair enough, so could your common sense please tell me why

* WTC7 fell?

People make out that its just a small number who think this, the poll's in the USA 80% think the goverment are lying and %60 think its an inside job
Old 11-09-2010, 02:24 PM
RobL

thats fair enough, so could your common sense please tell me why

* WTC7 fell?
wtc7 was massively damaged when the towers came down,also the fires inside that building were burning for hours unattended as the firefighters pulled out after they heard the building making creaking noises ,they feared at the time the building would come down so they left it to burn for hours.
the bottom floors were burning for hours supporting all that weight of the massively damaged building,inevitably it would come down
if it had been rigged to come dont you think the wise thing to do would to blow it as one of the towers come down? why leave it standing for hours after till all the dust had cleared and the eyes of the world were on it to scrutinise the so obvious controlled demolition?
Old 11-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Pardeep

We know Hogan has become part of the conspiracy now LOL

His old wrestling buddy jesse 'the body' ventura, actually did a conspiracy doucumentry on 9/11, he didnt mention the hulkster in it, but maybe, he didnt want the man with the '26" pythons', to know, he was onto him
Old 11-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Ive watched a few of them blueprint vids on youtube. They are quiet good. Makes u think
Old 11-09-2010, 03:35 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

wtc7 was massively damaged when the towers came down,also the fires inside that building were burning for hours unattended as the firefighters pulled out after they heard the building making creaking noises ,they feared at the time the building would come down so they left it to burn for hours.
the bottom floors were burning for hours supporting all that weight of the massively damaged building,inevitably it would come down
if it had been rigged to come dont you think the wise thing to do would to blow it as one of the towers come down? why leave it standing for hours after till all the dust had cleared and the eyes of the world were on it to scrutinise the so obvious controlled demolition?

Massively damaged ? how do you know this as NIST are STILL withholding thousands of images from the public from the building, again why the secrecey?

http://www.amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-110.jpg

Does it look massively damaged to you ?

The collapse of 7 World Trade Center is remarkable because it was the first known instance of a tall building collapsing primarily as a result of uncontrolled fires, do we really need to go into all the other fires which burned ALOT longer around the world which never collapsed?

you keep talking about common sense but im not really hearing much from you?

and i quote

"WTC 7 fell on average 7 floors per second (47 / 6.5). One second after the onset of the collapse, the speed of descent was almost 10 meters/second; after two seconds, almost 20 meters/second; and at the end, about 60 meters/second (over 200 kilometers/hour). According to the analysis of Frank Legge (Ph.D.), the rate of descent of WTC 7 closely matches the rate of gravitational free fall, which – combined with the uniformity of the descent throughout the breadth and length of the building – is irrefutable evidence of controlled demolition."

but im sure your Ph.D > his

and i quote

"A Dutch demolition expert Danny Jowenko (right), who owns a demolition company and has been in the business for almost 30 years, concluded in September 2006 that WTC 7 "is controlled demolition. [...] A team of experts did this. This is professional work, without any doubt." A number of other demolition experts agree.

and i quote

"Hugo Bachmann, a Swiss professor emeritus for structural design and construction, said in Tages-Anzeiger: "In my opinion WTC 7 was with great probability brought down by controlled demolition done by experts". In addition, Jörg Schneider, another Swiss Professor emeritus for structural design and construction, interprets the existing videos as indicating that "WTC 7 was with great probability brought down by explosives"."

and in NIST's final report, "Buried in the final report is NIST's acknowledgement of a period of 2.25 seconds of total freefall, covering a distance of approximately 8 stories. The implications of the sudden total lack of structural support provided by 80 support columns over numerous stories are not discussed." - im shocked?

But dont worry maybe the guy leading the investigation for NIST can help?

"NIST did have "some preliminary hypotheses" on 7 WTC, Dr. Sunder said. "We are studying the horizontal movement east to west, internal to the structure, on the fifth to seventh floors." Then Dr. Sunder paused. "But truthfully, I don't really know. We've had trouble getting a handle on Building No. 7.""
Old 11-09-2010, 03:39 PM
DNA Tuner
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

always makes me think about who was to blame,

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...lverstein.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxz06SwfnlU
Old 11-09-2010, 04:27 PM
3dr
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RobL...im laughing real tears here.

Your so taken in its scary. Why such a narrow mind and out look on the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by 3dr
RobL...im laughing real tears here.

Your so taken in its scary. Why such a narrow mind and out look on the whole thing.
It really is fun to believe conspiracies; It's like you know more than the 'stupid masses'. But in reality there is no evidence for these theories, which is why people accept that it was what it was. I mean, these aren't just some little-known conspiracy theories circulating among some insiders... they are all known by hundreds of millions of people and all it is is belief.

There are loads of these fruitcake professors and the like around who all jump at the chance to be recognised and have their name in the press. You only need to look at the apparent intelligence of popular economists to realise that something isn't quite right - when they all have theories that they put across as fact. The funny thing is that they all contradict each other, despite the fact they're all highly intelligent.

Perhaps your mind is more narrow than you think?

Definitely don't listen to anything Michael Moore has to say on the subject. He's a lefty liberal who condones all sorts of subsiding and government spending in the U.S. and, by definition, is totally retarded.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:05 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by Alan_D
It really is fun to believe conspiracies; It's like you know more than the 'stupid masses'. But in reality there is no evidence for these theories, which is why people accept that it was what it was. I mean, these aren't just some little-known conspiracy theories circulating among some insiders... they are all known by hundreds of millions of people and all it is is belief.

There are loads of these fruitcake professors and the like around who all jump at the chance to be recognised and have their name in the press. You only need to look at the apparent intelligence of popular economists to realise that something isn't quite right - when they all have theories that they put across as fact. The funny thing is that they all contradict each other, despite the fact they're all highly intelligent.

Definitely don't listen to anything Michael Moore has to say on the subject. He's a lefty liberal who condones all sorts of subsiding and government spending in the U.S. and, by definition, is totally retarded.

And what about the 80% of the american people who think the goverment are lying
Old 11-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

And what about the 80% of the american people who think the goverment are lying
Where's that from? It's funny how 80% of the population believe that the government is lying to them and that they were actually responsible for killing thousands of their people, but they don't do anything. My guess is that they put it down in some poll when asked, just to go with the flow, but in their heart of hearts they don't really believe it. There would be a revolution if they did.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:17 PM
3dr
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan_D

Why is it that anybody who puts forward plausable questions regarding the build up to the event and the event itself ( 9/11), simply get branded conspiracy theorist???

Whilst I agree with you about there being so many fruitcakes jumping on the band wagon, the fact still remains that the events that occured that day and the lives that where lost have yet to be answered for.

The whole thing stinks, and defies most the laws of physics.

And then there are so many other fact such as the 100's of witness statements its quite clear they potray a picture of a building wrigged with explosives, yet not a mention of their account in the comisson report........How is it the air force failed the american people that day (norad), even though they regularly practice for such an event.......cover up me thinks.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

When the towers collapse you can clearly see they first 'give' at the point where the planes hit, and then that creates the subsequent domino effect.

There ARE some things that don't add up I admit, so I remain open minded.....

Quick Reply: 9/11 Crime Scene Investigators channel 5 now