General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

New mapping software for L8 ECUs

Search this Thread

Old 14-08-2006 | 01:04 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Default New mapping software for L8 ECUs

I have indeed got the costs, but just to explain these before hand (as I know you're all going to whinge ). Because they have to be shipped backwards and forwards to Europe and the money has to be transferred to an account in Eastern Europe, all of which adds a large mount of money to the cost. Also, it needs to have a suitable amount on to enable trade discount to be given to the tuners (so they can actually earn something from it, otherwise why would they chose to use it if they have to pay the same as Joe Public?) and also it needs enough money on to cover any technical queries that will all be directed through Harvey (where a response will be given immediately or at the worse case scenario if it has to be referred to RP Labs, within 24 hours). It only needs Harvey to be on the phone for a few hours over a period of time - answering one person's queries - to wipe all the profit, as his time is money.

ECU mod for mapper, PC Software, communication lead (pro package) is £640 + VAT + delivery of ECU to Germany. This price would be subject to customer providing a working std L8 ECU with a standard board fitted.

The software package is configured to a lap top, but subsequent ECUs are then £480 + VAT + delivery to Germany (which can be mapped from your lap top).

Dizzyless is an extra £95 + VAT option and needs to be specified at time of ordering.

Trade is £540 + VAT for the full kit and £480 + VAT for the ECUs thereafter.

Obviously, it appears initially VERY expensive, until you compare it with equivalent ECUs - for example, Pectel T2, which is £700 + VAT. You then need a new loom to suit - £350 minimum from Ryan, then you find it only supports high impedence injectors - another additional cost.

At the moment we are tied by the scale of supply and demand for the ECU. I have suggested that RP Labs reduce the cost of the ECU in order to give a greater turn-over and reach his break-even point later, but they have sunk so much money into the development of this product, that they need to see a return ASAP (which is understandable).

I hope this clarifies. Sorry for the delay in responding, but I very rarely come on the net at weekends and only usually to check PMs that I am expecting.

This is not a cheap product with no back up, this is a professional system, with professional people dealing with it, with the back-up I know you have come to expect from anything I deal with. It is still cheaper than all the other ECUs on the market (especially for the Pro-market), when you add all the other things that you need to sort with the other ECUs. Also, the user friendliness of this product is better (IMO), than all other similar priced ECUs.

RP Lab Map Editor Pro Features
· Read and program the calibration portion (maps) of ECU is matter of mouse click. Typically it takes 7 seconds to download or upload the maps from/to the ECU. No need to burn chips, or even open the ECU, it is all done via serial communication channel.
· Edit maps either offline or on fly using Live edit technology, with a pointer showing which cells of fuel and ignition maps are being currently used and how close is the particular cell matched.
· All the maps and most calibration constants are expressed by their real world value.
· Wide range of vehicles supported, upon interest the library can be extended. To mention some of the vehicles: Ford Cosworth with level 8 Weber ECU, Lancia Delta Integrale, Lancia Dedra, Fiat Tipo / Tempra, Fiat Croma etc.
· Full access to calibration portion means this is also an ideal tool when injection system is being custom installed.
· Program all Map Editor compatible ECUs.
· Password protected maps for increased security. Only if the correct password has been supplied, the ECU could be read or written.
· Map files encrypted, only the user that saved the maps could open them.
· Map comments of up to 16 characters stored in the ECU, extended description saved on hard drive.
· Support for distributorless ignition system enabled ECUs.
· One auxiliary ECU output (e.g. water injection, radiator fan etc) can be controlled.
· IAW Monitor software included – watch, scope, log the engine parameters using embedded diagnostic interface over serial link.
· Error codes retrieval and actuators (fuel pump, injectors, coils, boost control valve etc) diagnostics.
· Virtual analog dashboard showing the most important engine parameters.
· Adjustable closed loop fueling using narrow band lambda sensor, or simulated narrow band lambda output on wideband equipment.

It will also be able to support ALS and 8-injectors at a later date (once RP Labs have got back some of their development costs to enable further investment).

Please note that all sales of this product will go through Harvey at SCS (01733 576 614).

If you have any queries about the above, give me a call or drop me an email .
Old 14-08-2006 | 01:24 PM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

that sounds like a very reasonable price to me
Old 14-08-2006 | 01:34 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Is this the new SECS S8 in drag?
Old 14-08-2006 | 01:36 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

You gonna give it a go Jimbo, I know how you love sinking money into that car of yours
Old 14-08-2006 | 01:39 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man
Is this the new SECS S8 in drag?
Absolutely nothing to do with Simon .

See RP Labs post....
Old 14-08-2006 | 01:57 PM
jon@work
Advanced PassionFord User

So for about £850 on top of the price of buying a L8, it'll run a coilpack, closed loop fueling and if you connect a laptop show the output of the Monitor software.

On top of that, I'd still need someone to map the engine at a cost upwards of, let's say, £300.

I don't map cars, so I'm not interested in how easy it is to load or alter the map, or protect it from being copied.

What are the advantages of this over a L8 with say the MSD coilpack board and closed loop fueling conversion ?

I don't want to appear negative, but it does seem expensive compared with what is currently available.
Old 14-08-2006 | 02:09 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

It is only of benefit IF you want to be able to regularly live map the car yourself. Otherwise there is no point in purchasing it. It is for the DIY people or pros (who don't have access to the expensive Pectel mapping software / equipment).
Old 14-08-2006 | 02:10 PM
jon@work
Advanced PassionFord User

OK thanks Mike
Old 14-08-2006 | 02:28 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by jon@work
So for about £850 on top of the price of buying a L8, it'll run a coilpack, closed loop fueling and if you connect a laptop show the output of the Monitor software.

On top of that, I'd still need someone to map the engine at a cost upwards of, let's say, £300.

I don't map cars, so I'm not interested in how easy it is to load or alter the map, or protect it from being copied.

What are the advantages of this over a L8 with say the MSD coilpack board and closed loop fueling conversion ?

I don't want to appear negative, but it does seem expensive compared with what is currently available.

The choice of who maps your car becomes wider.

For example, currently Stu@MSD or some other professional with 10s of thousands of pounds of equipment can map your ECU, and thats pretty much the only sort of person who can, and they will charge you 500 quid or whatever to do it.

Now your local rolling road should be able to do it as well if you trust them to do so, where as before they couldnt, wether thats a huge benefit or not to you depend on your personal circumstances.

Personally the reason i have one is so i can "give it a go myself" I enjoy mapping so i have an RP Labs ecu as part of that hobby, i doubt i will ever get it to run as well as it does on my Stu chip though, and im better than a lot of "ameteur" mappers probably as ive done it quite a bit now, so realistically if someone like myself with a moderate amount of experience is confident they will NOT match the results of the Pro's then anyone considering this who has never mapped before has no chance, hence Mike's comments that really its aimed at professionals.
Old 14-08-2006 | 04:48 PM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

after a breif skim through this post it seams very expensive tbh, and not having any advantages over a full spec P8, other than 'home mapping'
Old 14-08-2006 | 04:51 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by markk
after a breif skim through this post it seams very expensive tbh, and not having any advantages over a full spec P8, other than 'home mapping'
If you were an established tuner with experience in mapping but who doesnt have enough cossie related customers to justify the sort of expensive emulator that Stu has this would be a good option for you though surely?

You must be able to see some circumstances its a fantastic product even if it doesnt suit your own personal needs particuarly well?
Old 14-08-2006 | 05:14 PM
CozzyBrom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

anything with harvy and cosworth together is alot of money

can i ask why the lanca boys are charging less that 1/2 of that for multipul coils convertoin when a coil pack kit will cost you best part of £900
not a dig just askin
Old 14-08-2006 | 05:36 PM
richm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by BROM@ZOO

can i ask why the lanca boys are charging less that 1/2 of that for multipul coils convertoin when a coil pack kit will cost you best part of £900
not a dig just askin
there is a version of Integrale EVO that runs coilpacks as standard, so maybe more straightforward in some cases for them?
Old 14-08-2006 | 05:37 PM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by chip-3door
If you were an established tuner with experience in mapping but who doesnt have enough cossie related customers to justify the sort of expensive emulator that Stu has this would be a good option for you though surely?

You must be able to see some circumstances its a fantastic product even if it doesnt suit your own personal needs particuarly well?
no not really, just how many L8 ecu's do you think you are going to find on non cosworth vehicles ? th ebest ioption like mr shead does is send the car to someone who specializes in the product in hand. i.e stu at msd, mark shead does autronic etc etc

as for the cost , i spoke to this guy a few years agoi, and correct me if im wrong here, the development was on a fiat tipo ????

so like brom says - harvey gibbs = big cost, seams to happen a lot, and yes if i wanted one then i would just buy the fiat version for considerably less
Old 14-08-2006 | 05:41 PM
CozzyBrom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by richm
Originally Posted by BROM@ZOO

not a dig just askin
there is a version of Integrale EVO that runs coilpacks as standard, so maybe more straightforward in some cases for them?
like i said not a dig just asking
Old 14-08-2006 | 05:46 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

I know the EXACT mark up on this product, and you're doing Harvey an injustice with the comments you're making .

There is a big difference in the two products and Nikola has to recoup his development costs where he has spent MONTHS and MONTHS doing the development on this conversion. Harvey also has to provide basic base maps for the novices, so at least the car will start, and yet you think all that time he spends should be free.

If that is the case can I please have a beam off Brom and can he pay ME to take it off his hands? I have no idea what you do Mark, but I doubt you work for free .

It amazes me with people's attitudes sometimes (and not in a good way) .
Old 14-08-2006 | 05:49 PM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
I know the EXACT mark up on this product, and you're doing Harvey an injustice with the comments you're making .

There is a big difference in the two products and Nikola has to recoup his development costs where he has spent MONTHS and MONTHS doing the development on this conversion. Harvey also has to provide basic base maps for the novices, so at least the car will start, and yet you think all that time he spends should be free.

If that is the case can I please have a beam off Brom and can he pay ME to take it off his hands? I have no idea what you do Mark, but I doubt you work for free .

fair enough
Old 14-08-2006 | 05:54 PM
CozzyBrom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

If that is the case can I please have a beam off Brom and can he pay ME to GET HIM OFF WITH MY HANDS I have no idea what you do Mark, but I doubt you work for free .

mike i know nothing about electronics i was just askin why the intergrale stuff if loads cheaper not having a dig

re read your post mike

dont bring me into any of your sexual leasons with immy or pon

Old 14-08-2006 | 06:58 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

sorry but ti me it seems alot of cash for a old ecu

what happens when the L8 ecu dies ?, they are old ecu's after all

also on the loom froint,,,,,,,,, most cossies are gonna need new looms anyway,,,, infact they seem to cause cossies problems

this idea seems a great one but its just too much to make people wanna purchase it imo

the only ones your gonna get are the people who aint got a clue about the value of a pound note,,,,,,, and them people also would take there car to harvey to be mapped ect anyway

what other advantages is there over the dta managment then,,,,,, just wondering

would more people be better off buying after market ecu's ( the comment about getting a loom for another 350quid is still floored and the thought that someone who can map a car at home on his laptop and is wide band ect YER he cant wire up 40 wiresn for his ecu )

what differences are there in this compared to a l8 ecu with a 500 quid PRO live map out of interest ???
Old 15-08-2006 | 07:40 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

1) for a start a L8 is more reliable than a P8 in the first place.

2) another advantage is that the majority of cossies sold had L8 ecu's to start with, so upgrading your existing ecu with this conversion gives you extra features over a full spec P8 for around the same cost.

3) apart from all the mapping features, the software provided with this conversion also includes the diagnostic, scoping and datalogging features that Stu has for sale separately plus the ability to test the engines sensors and actuators (idle valve, fuel pump, Amal valve etc).

Originally Posted by b19bal
what happens when the L8 ecu dies ?, they are old ecu's after all
the ecu is given a full test to check it's condition and can be proffesionally repaired as necessary. can you say that about a secondhand P8 that you buy? why should the ecu die? it's a solid state device that provided it isn't overloaded in any way should be very reliable.

don't forget that these ecu's are engineered for OEM applications in the first place, not just some aftermarket things that someone cobbles together in a shed. they have designed in reliability from many years of experience. motorsport components do not necessarily have that as they do not have to last for many years over hundreds of thousands of miles over many types of road surface etc.
Old 15-08-2006 | 08:08 AM
_Ben_
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Default Re: New mapping software for L8 ECUs

Obviously, it appears initially VERY expensive, until you compare it with equivalent ECUs - for example, Pectel T2, which is £700 + VAT. You then need a new loom to suit - £350 minimum from Ryan, then you find it only supports high impedence injectors - another additional cost.
Surely that's not comparable at all? Isn't the feature list of a Pectel T2 about twice as long as that of the RP Labs offering?

This system is way too expensive and I agree with you that their business model is imo wrong.

Cheers.
Old 15-08-2006 | 08:17 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

_Ben_ such as?

the T2 is not well specified at all. can only run high impedance injectors for a start, whereas an RP Labs converted L8 could run either high or low.

can a T2 do ALS? no.

launch control (RP Labs are working on this for the future)? no.

it doesn't have as many outputs as an L8 that could be used for water injection etc.

this system is not way too expensive at all, it just needs proper marketing and to get established in the marketplace
Old 15-08-2006 | 08:37 AM
_Ben_

It was a question I was asking. Hoping that Mike could help me (and thus save any further research by myself). But, since you've asked. The T2 has the following beneficial features over the RP set up:

* Data Logging
* Distributorless ignition
* A warranty
* Proven calibration software

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
_Ben_ such as?
I guess the proof will be in how well it sells. Mike himself has already suggested their cost should be reduced, that to me speaks volumes about Mike's own market research on the matter. And lest face it, he's pretty well qualified in this field.

_Ben_
this system is not way too expensive at all, it just needs proper marketing and to get established in the marketplace
I find the following a bit of a kick in the tits to be honest :

Dizzyless is an extra £70 + VAT option and needs to be specified at time of ordering.
How come you're backing the RP product so strongly, are you involved in its development?

Cheers.
Old 15-08-2006 | 08:43 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

don't forget that these ecu's are engineered for OEM applications in the first place, not just some aftermarket things that someone cobbles together in a shed.
oi you leave MegaSquirt out of this
Old 15-08-2006 | 08:51 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by _Ben_
It was a question I was asking. Hoping that Mike could help me (and thus save any further research by myself). But, since you've asked. The T2 has the following beneficial features over the RP set up:

* Data Logging
* A warranty
RP labs data logs VERY thoroughly, every single input and output in fact and at user definable resolution.

It runs coilpack

It comes with a warranty for the RP Labs parts and if your L8 itself goes wrong (when was the last time you heard of one doing so?) for a nominal fee they will trasnfer your RP labs bit into another L8 anyway.

I guess the proof will be in how well it sells. Mike himself has already suggested their cost should be reduced, that to me speaks volumes about Mike's own market research on the matter. And lest face it, he's pretty well qualified in this field.
Mike suggested that and then the cost WAS reduced, this price in this thread is far lower than the initial pricing structure.

Dizzyless is an extra £70 + VAT option and needs to be specified at time of ordering.
I agree, that does seem unfair when surely its pointless having a high spec ECU with modern features and then having a crappy old distributor based system, personally i would have marketted it at the DIS price and then had "non DIS = 70 quid reduced cost option" but thats just semantics the truth is obviously that the DIS is a seperate bit of kit that you can either have installed or not, so it makes sense having a different price for wether you choose to have it or not.
Old 15-08-2006 | 08:52 AM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

i still sauy its way overpriced for what you get, and as for p8 reliability issues, i cant complain about that mine has been fine, and as for the cost of a full spec P8, comes nowhere near that of the modded L8 sorry.

at the moment you might as well be buying an S8, its an unknown quantity, just because a handful of people have tried it and say its good does not even come close to a factory P8 , for the average cosworth owner its not cost effective. for the tuners who can already work factory L8, P8 etc its still not cost effective, and ALS, on RP labs, does this actually work now, and is it actually on the ecu ???
Old 15-08-2006 | 08:53 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by J871yhk

don't forget that these ecu's are engineered for OEM applications in the first place, not just some aftermarket things that someone cobbles together in a shed.
oi you leave MegaSquirt out of this
ECU's that started off in peoples shed and havent had the same vigourous texting that OEM ones do (especially in terms of fitness for a particular purpose) include AEM, DTA, MBE, Emerald, Autronic and megasquirt.

Megasquirt is just more honest about its origins
Old 15-08-2006 | 08:55 AM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

* Data Logging
* A warranty
RP labs data logs VERY thoroughly, every single input and output in fact and at user definable resolution.
does it actually data log properly ? i.e saves the data to the ecu ?? then upload it to a lappy ?
Old 15-08-2006 | 08:57 AM
Anonymous
Banned

* Data Logging
* A warranty
does it actually data log properly ? i.e saves the data to the ecu ?? then upload it to a lappy ?
Im not actually sure if its possible to log data offline or not, so for competition use you might be right that its logging isnt as suitable as obvioulsy for competition use you dont want to have a laptop in the car, ive only used the online data logging where it does straight to the laptop so far, so cant comment on if other logging is available or not.
Old 15-08-2006 | 09:00 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

* Data Logging
* A warranty
All things that the RP Labs L8 has as well. Perhaps you should have done that research?

mike does know all costs involved, including the support necessary for such a product, and he has set a price accordingly. we'll see how well it sells at that price. all i can say is that when you look at the price of other RP Labs products that Stu is selling for example (the datalogging and monitoring sid eof the software), it is very reasonably priced.

Why? An L8 ecu is not equipped to to have 2 outputs for ignition from the factory, so it needs modification. That has to be paid for, just like the additional boards that Stu sells.

How come you're backing the RP product so strongly, are you involved in its development?
i was involved in the development until i handed it over to Mike and Harvey. i now want to see it suceed, as i believe that it is an excellent product that can do a lot for the ford tuning scene
Old 15-08-2006 | 09:03 AM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

* Data Logging
* A warranty
Im not actually sure if its possible to log data offline or not, so for competition use you might be right that its logging isnt as suitable as obvioulsy for competition use you dont want to have a laptop in the car, ive only used the online data logging where it does straight to the laptop so far, so cant comment on if other logging is available or not.
so it doesnt really have data logging in a live sence at all, pretty pointless unless your actually looking for a fault, this is the problem with their diagnostic program really, it needs an external storage medium, as no one carries a laptop round with them all day connected to there car

so thats another point to pectel for there lesser specced T2 - data logging.

like i say , im not picking out faults, but this product is being sold as something revolutionary when really it isnt, its just a mod to an old ecu, nothing more. oh and pretty pricey to go with it.
Old 15-08-2006 | 09:06 AM
Anonymous
Banned

like i say , im not picking out faults, but this product is being sold as something revolutionary when really it isnt, its just a mod to an old ecu, nothing more. oh and pretty pricey to go with it.
Well technically its a lot of mods to an old ECU, but yes your basic argument there holds lots of water indeed.

Modifiying an existing ECU is actually harder to automate than making a new one, so the cost reflects that, it HAS to do so.

If you were starting with a kit car running a zetec turbo engine then i dont think you would choose an RP Labs ECU, but people with cossies tend to quite like keeping cossie bits in them, so a cossie with a cossie ECU will appeal to a lot of people.

Why do people have 10 grand YB's to make 500 bhp when they could fit an LS2 and do the same for far less money and its going to last far longer too?
Old 15-08-2006 | 09:14 AM
richm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Why? An L8 ecu is not equipped to to have 2 outputs for ignition from the factory, so it needs modification. That has to be paid for, just like the additional boards that Stu sells.
L8 does have PCB layout for a second channel curiously, just not populated with components..
Old 15-08-2006 | 09:15 AM
_Ben_

Isn't that obvious? Because it makes it even less competitively priced than it already is!

Your comments and support for the product make sense now. Dont get me wrong, its a fantastic technical achievement - just over priced currently imo. I wish the guy/team every success.

i was involved in the development until i handed it over to Mike and Harvey. i now want to see it suceed, as i believe that it is an excellent product that can do a lot for the ford tuning scene
Old 15-08-2006 | 09:30 AM
Rick
15K+ Super Poster!!

How much is an eprom emulator nowadays? With this and the correct software, u can map any of the IAW ecu's which use marelli code. Not sure on price of software though?
Old 15-08-2006 | 10:01 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Originally Posted by Rick
How much is an eprom emulator nowadays? With this and the correct software, u can map any of the IAW ecu's which use marelli code. Not sure on price of software though?
can YOU?

some people can map certain aspects of it, depending on their knowledge and experience.

richm exactly, but that takes time and costs money. i don't think that £70 is unfair for that, does anyone?

whether or not it should be a standard feature is arguable. some people like to make small changes at a time, so might like to just plug and play an ecu into their existing distributor system and get it running.

compare the price of that mod (that can also be done to a std L8) with the boards that stu sells and it looks like good value.

_Ben_ i agree about how the pricing appears, but i don't know the full costs involved in the support of this product from SCS. maybe the level of support that is thought would be necessary has been overestimated? maybe it could be released at a lower price in the beginning to see how things go, and if it becomes obvious that a lot of support is necessary (i don't believe so as it is basically a plug & play product with very simple and intuitive software) then the price would have to reflect this or support be paid for by a premium rate phone line or something?
Old 15-08-2006 | 10:05 AM
Anonymous
Banned

An emulator, or an emulator good enough to actually trust mid bend at high speeds when on a mapping run?
Old 15-08-2006 | 10:08 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

You Think?

I will loan you a twin channel emulator then and you can alter the boost map in here for me yeah?

142 000 255 015 220 021 195 000 020 221 028 134 132 151 023 134
046 151 002 134 254 151 000 134 016 151 003 134 020 151 001 134
004 151 016 204 032 033 253 032 000 183 032 000 204 000 040 253
032 002 253 032 004 253 032 006 134 178 151 023 220 021 195 000
020 221 026 150 003 132 224 129 064 038 254 206 001 010 255 064
002 206 000 192 079 167 063 009 038 251 134 016 151 135 134 038
151 134 134 075 151 206 150 002 136 016 151 002 136 016 151 002
206 024 000 079 095 237 000 008 008 140 024 048 038 247 252 251
070 221 144 198 068 215 141 134 064 151 176 204 255 255 221 169
221 171 150 205 138 001 151 205 182 252 198 183 024 005 182 252
199 183 024 003 252 064 000 215 086 206 001 002 189 232 111 151
193 189 232 053 054 189 232 121 050 189 232 103 151 071 206 001
000 189 232 111 206 249 224 189 229 233 151 066 198 153 129 165
034 007 198 010 129 072 035 001 095 215 121 214 125 177 252 192
034 004 202 128 032 002 196 127 215 125 150 134 132 239 151 002
151 134 134 254 151 000 220 008 134 006 151 008 220 023 138 128
196 127 221 023 134 250 151 000 150 134 136 016 151 002 136 016
151 002 134 254 151 000 014 079 095 151 081 151 077 221 185 221
075 151 203 134 255 151 087 151 101 127 000 088 127 000 105 127
000 091 015 127 000 067 150 205 132 249 151 205 014 220 024 132
127 151 024 222 030 150 131 133 002 039 004 150 105 038 035 015
214 131 042 022 196 127 215 131 198 250 215 000 214 134 200 016
215 002 200 016 215 002 198 254 215 000 014 189 195 234 133 002
039 003 126 194 098 133 001 039 196 206 001 004 255 064 002 252
064 000 023 151 193 189 232 053 151 071 127 000 105 150 024 214
101 039 010 138 128 151 024 150 131 138 003 032 008 132 127 151
024 150 131 132 252 151 131 252 064 000 042 251 206 024 019 023
214 203 058 167 000 124 000 203 150 025 222 030 150 091 076 054
214 131 197 008 038 022 129 003 038 011 222 087 060 198 001 189
230 018 056 223 087 189 194 027 150 072 151 138 050 129 006 038
103 126 194 243 150 008 132 251 151 008 220 013 221 114 077 038
012 150 008 133 032 039 005 150 009 124 000 097 079 147 122 221
196 150 097 151 107 130 000 151 104 127 000 097 220 122 221 118
220 114 221 122 150 008 138 004 151 008 057 214 100 193 005 036
038 206 255 094 088 058 238 000 189 232 111 214 100 088 206 255
104 058 238 000 167 000 124 000 100 214 129 197 004 038 220 150
128 042 216 133 008 038 212 057 151 091 141 152 150 091 129 002
038 013 150 196 129 011 034 004 134 015 032 001 079 151 101 013
032 029 150 129 138 004 151 129 150 131 133 008 038 013 220 087
055 054 198 003 189 230 018 050 051 221 087 127 000 091 012 220
087 073 132 015 092 221 087 054 150 067 129 007 036 003 076 151
067 050 193 003 034 003 126 193 061 198 003 206 255 177 058 161
000 039 018 090 038 245 150 067 129 007 043 006 150 204 138 002
151 204 126 193 061 150 087 129 007 038 014 134 253 151 091 223
087 095 189 230 045 222 087 032 008 129 006 038 044 134 247 151
091 166 004 151 117 015 166 008 132 064 138 128 154 128 151 128
014 166 012 151 116 150 131 138 064 151 131 150 127 148 091 151
127 032 012 189 193 228 206 255 177 134 251 151 091 032 210 150
104 129 007 035 002 134 007 072 072 072 072 072 151 080 220 196
004 004 004 221 098 155 080 151 080 133 240 039 007 204 015 255
221 098 032 009 150 131 133 008 038 003 127 000 133 214 025 222
030 150 008 214 101 038 008 132 253 214 131 202 001 032 006 138
002 214 131 196 254 196 253 151 008 215 131 222 013 197 008 038
003 189 194 027 214 024 150 116 042 004 202 128 215 024 150 128
133 064 038 012 150 107 015 155 097 151 097 014 220 118 221 122
220 098 221 100 221 104 221 104 221 100 150 193 151 180 151 178
022 221 158 221 160 253 024 014 253 024 016 214 131 202 001 215
131 150 008 138 020 151 008 134 100 151 195 150 129 138 064 151
129 150 072 183 024 004 079 095 206 000 107 167 000 008 140 000
115 035 248 221 118 150 117 038 029 150 204 133 001 039 012 252
024 021 017 036 006 252 024 023 017 037 003 126 198 051 134 002
151 117 134 017 151 116 150 008 132 254 151 008 220 021 195 000
030 221 011 134 022 151 001 126 198 051 079 151 092 151 093 151
109 015 150 129 132 239 151 129 014 220 204 197 128 038 004 133
003 039 010 015 150 128 138 008 151 128 014 032 064 015 214 131
042 022 196 127 215 131 198 250 215 000 214 134 200 016 215 002
200 016 215 002 198 254 215 000 014 150 204 133 001 038 006 150
002 133 001 039 084 150 003 133 001 039 078 150 128 042 014 133
008 038 010 015 214 129 202 016 215 129 014 032 192 133 032 039
188 132 223 151 128 206 001 002 189 232 111 151 193 189 232 053
151 071 127 000 100 189 194 027 150 205 214 128 042 002 138 002
138 001 132 251 151 205 189 230 203 150 207 133 128 038 005 189
231 081 032 003 189 231 159 032 132 206 001 002 255 064 002 015
222 002 223 069 222 002 223 109 222 002 223 111 222 002 223 113
222 002 220 002 223 120 014 206 000 000 004 037 001 008 093 043
003 198 016 058 220 069 004 037 001 008 093 043 003 198 016 058
220 109 004 037 001 008 093 043 003 198 016 058 220 111 004 037
001 008 093 043 003 198 016 058 220 113 004 037 001 008 093 043
003 198 016 058 220 120 004 037 001 008 093 043 003 198 016 058
223 092 150 093 022 132 015 196 240 151 070 127 000 069 084 084
084 084 016 038 003 126 197 205 036 004 064 124 000 069 129 004
036 043 150 070 027 129 007 036 027 150 129 133 016 039 027 150
070 039 006 150 205 138 128 151 205 093 039 014 150 204 138 001
151 204 032 006 150 204 138 002 151 204 126 195 234 134 003 151
113 015 150 128 132 239 151 128 014 150 126 138 128 151 126 150
069 039 007 198 002 206 000 002 032 005 198 001 206 000 003 223
089 215 109 015 214 128 197 016 039 028 196 239 215 128 014 150
109 133 002 038 008 150 205 138 128 151 205 032 006 150 204 138
001 151 204 126 195 234 222 089 015 214 131 042 022 196 127 215
131 198 250 215 000 214 134 200 016 215 002 200 016 215 002 198
254 215 000 014 230 000 196 001 039 185 230 000 196 001 039 179
015 150 128 138 128 151 128 014 134 030 151 121 150 134 132 239
151 002 151 134 150 126 132 127 151 126 150 109 057 134 003 151
113 150 128 132 239 151 128 150 126 138 128 151 126 214 128 197
016 039 015 196 239 215 128 220 204 138 001 202 128 221 204 126
197 131 015 214 131 042 014 196 127 215 131 214 134 200 016 215
002 200 016 215 002 014 150 002 154 003 133 001 039 207 150 002
154 003 133 001 039 199 214 002 197 001 038 010 150 204 138 001
151 204 198 001 032 008 150 205 138 128 151 205 198 002 215 109
126 197 176 150 127 133 016 039 011 015 150 127 136 016 151 127
014 189 225 035 015 150 131 042 022 132 127 151 131 198 250 215
000 214 134 200 016 215 002 200 016 215 002 198 254 215 000 014
072 042 208 015 214 131 200 064 215 131 198 250 215 000 214 134
200 016 215 002 200 016 215 002 198 254 215 000 150 178 014 151
180 189 232 053 151 064 151 064 150 080 151 080 150 125 133 064
038 003 126 200 011 198 007 215 120 220 102 206 251 167 189 229
068 215 094 214 120 088 088 088 088 215 107 079 214 064 221 087
189 232 034 067 080 130 255 211 084 211 087 036 009 204 255 255
151 095 221 084 032 012 221 084 189 232 034 077 039 002 198 255
215 095 198 015 215 120 214 095 079 206 251 135 189 229 068 215
087 214 120 219 107 206 251 166 189 229 146 151 087 198 250 061
055 054 056 214 095 150 132 133 004 038 012 140 175 200 035 020
241 251 106 034 015 032 019 140 185 140 037 014 241 252 076 036
009 127 000 194 136 004 136 032 151 132 222 102 188 251 097 036
059 220 196 005 147 075 037 008 055 054 056 188 251 099 036 014
150 189 076 038 002 134 255 151 189 127 000 190 032 007 150 189
039 003 122 000 189 150 189 177 251 102 037 014 150 191 187 251
101 036 002 134 255 151 191 127 000 189 032 030 127 000 189 150
190 076 038 002 134 255 151 190 177 251 102 043 013 150 191 176
251 101 036 001 079 151 191 127 000 190 150 087 144 191 036 001
079 198 250 061 221 087 134 007 151 120 150 106 206 251 119 189
229 012 215 093 150 120 151 095 206 251 127 189 229 125 222 087
189 228 149 221 087 198 125 134 128 061 131 062 128 211 087 221
087 150 129 133 001 038 010 220 087 038 019 150 129 138 001 151
129 150 064 177 251 106 036 006 150 129 132 254 151 129 220 087
179 251 093 036 007 252 251 093 221 087 032 014 252 251 095 147
087 036 007 252 251 095 221 087 032 029 150 173 039 025 068 068
206 009 196 189 228 149 023 211 087 221 087 252 251 095 147 087
036 005 252 251 095 221 087 220 087 221 150 189 223 179 150 109
177 253 074 034 048 150 066 177 253 073 035 041 150 064 177 253
071 035 034 177 253 072 034 029 220 185 179 253 077 036 022 064
246 253 075 061 221 087 150 064 176 253 071 246 253 076 061 211
087 036 006 032 008 134 000 032 006 129 015 035 002 134 015 022
134 015 016 072 072 072 072 027 183 024 001 220 098 005 005 005
005 221 089 131 018 080 037 033 204 018 079 127 000 087 206 000
009 147 089 037 005 124 000 087 032 247 009 039 008 120 000 087
211 089 005 032 236 150 087 032 002 134 255 151 164 214 072 150
129 241 252 198 037 004 138 128 032 074 209 138 038 074 241 024
004 037 039 034 004 132 127 032 059 133 008 038 010 133 128 039
078 138 008 132 127 151 129 182 024 003 038 067 182 024 004 187
252 202 017 034 026 183 024 004 032 030 132 127 151 129 182 024
004 176 252 200 036 001 079 017 035 005 183 024 004 032 003 247
024 004 150 129 132 247 151 129 182 252 199 183 024 003 182 024
004 187 252 201 177 252 198 035 003 182 252 198 183 024 005 150
072 177 024 005 034 003 079 032 011 177 252 060 034 004 134 128
032 002 134 015 151 065 214 132 182 024 026 039 007 254 253 213
223 144 032 018 150 072 177 251 107 035 011 222 104 188 251 108
035 004 202 016 032 002 196 239 215 132 150 193 129 253 036 016
129 002 037 012 015 246 024 026 196 191 247 024 026 014 032 116
246 024 026 197 128 038 109 015 246 024 026 202 064 247 024 026
014 214 164 206 253 232 189 229 233 151 088 214 164 206 253 216
189 229 233 214 072 061 004 004 004 004 004 004 004 219 088 137
000 077 038 005 093 043 002 032 014 192 128 130 000 077 039 002
198 255 241 253 215 034 003 246 253 215 215 088 206 254 008 189
229 233 151 088 214 164 206 253 248 189 229 233 151 087 187 250
205 036 002 134 255 214 088 061 176 250 205 036 002 134 000 183
024 027 151 064 214 074 193 215 034 004 193 030 036 003 246 253
211 206 249 224 189 229 233 022 206 000 066 189 228 239 214 073
193 215 034 004 193 030 036 003 246 253 210 206 249 208 189 229
233 022 150 065 038 008 241 250 208 035 003 246 250 208 206 000
106 189 228 239 246 250 200 061 187 250 207 039 036 054 079 214
064 251 250 205 137 000 005 005 055 054 056 182 250 206 189 228
149 221 089 051 079 206 000 012 189 228 171 004 004 133 240 039
003 204 015 255 221 069 015 179 253 129 036 006 214 184 196 223
032 004 214 184 202 032 215 184 014 246 250 203 215 120 220 069
206 248 032 189 229 068 215 094 150 126 214 120 038 004 138 008
032 002 132 247 151 126 088 088 088 088 215 107 246 250 202 215
120 220 104 221 102 206 248 000 189 229 068 215 087 215 093 214
120 215 095 219 107 206 248 047 189 229 146 055 054 056 182 250
190 189 228 149 243 250 174 221 067 150 126 133 008 038 002 032
013 206 248 032 236 030 221 087 220 069 147 087 036 004 220 067
032 019 221 089 220 087 206 000 010 189 228 171 023 222 067 189
228 149 004 211 067 221 067 206 253 032 189 229 125 214 163 061
005 037 003 005 036 002 134 255 151 201 206 253 048 189 229 125
214 163 061 005 037 003 005 036 002 134 255 151 202 246 250 204
215 120 220 069 206 250 016 189 229 068 215 094 214 120 088 088
088 088 215 107 246 250 201 215 120 220 102 206 249 240 189 229
068 215 087 214 120 219 107 206 250 015 189 229 146 214 080 197
240 039 004 134 000 032 090 022 215 069 150 126 133 001 038 015
150 106 177 251 103 037 026 150 126 138 001 151 126 032 015 150
106 177 251 104 036 008 150 126 132 254 151 126 032 003 240 251
105 055 150 130 095 073 089 073 089 206 252 055 058 051 224 000
036 001 095 215 069 214 066 206 252 077 189 229 233 128 128 022
036 009 150 069 080 016 036 009 079 032 006 155 069 036 002 134
255 151 069 246 024 026 197 016 039 003 176 254 040 151 069 214
192 055 088 182 250 176 061 022 050 072 036 007 079 067 080 130
255 032 001 079 211 067 221 067 150 080 214 126 197 016 039 011
176 250 188 035 038 200 016 215 126 032 016 176 250 189 035 015
150 125 133 064 038 005 182 250 197 151 109 134 032 032 018 202
016 215 126 015 214 184 202 002 215 184 014 206 249 192 189 229
125 151 070 182 024 026 133 064 038 006 150 129 133 001 038 034
150 126 133 002 039 015 150 064 176 252 064 036 021 150 126 136
002 151 126 032 015 150 064 176 252 063 035 008 150 126 138 002
151 126 032 028 222 102 150 126 133 032 039 011 188 250 178 035
015 136 032 151 126 032 016 188 250 180 036 011 138 032 151 126
079 095 221 067 126 206 057 150 125 133 064 038 003 126 205 023
214 129 197 032 039 009 214 065 193 015 039 015 126 205 023 132
253 214 065 039 015 043 015 133 056 038 011 206 249 160 189 229
125 126 204 250 138 002 132 254 151 125 220 102 004 004 004 004
150 125 209 112 034 004 138 001 151 125 133 032 039 052 208 111
034 035 133 002 039 031 150 069 176 250 183 246 250 185 017 036
004 215 069 032 002 151 069 127 000 067 127 000 068 182 251 090
151 070 126 205 023 136 032 138 008 151 125 182 250 198 151 110
032 069 133 016 039 026 133 001 039 016 133 002 039 012 214 110
038 085 138 032 136 016 151 125 032 188 136 016 151 125 032 071
133 008 039 048 133 001 039 019 133 002 039 015 246 250 199 136
008 138 016 015 151 125 215 110 014 032 044 150 110 038 008 150
125 136 008 151 125 032 032 182 250 191 222 067 189 228 149 005
221 067 032 019 133 001 039 015 133 002 039 011 182 250 199 151
110 150 125 138 016 151 125 214 125 079 197 008 039 005 246 250
192 032 003 246 250 193 150 125 133 064 039 010 150 077 027 214
069 017 036 002 151 069 150 125 133 064 039 004 133 004 038 041
214 066 206 249 048 189 229 233 151 113 214 066 206 249 176 084
084 084 084 084 201 000 193 007 047 002 198 007 058 166 000 151
111 206 249 184 058 166 000 151 112 214 066 222 199 188 252 180
034 005 206 252 096 032 003 206 249 032 189 229 233 151 163 222
067 189 228 149 005 005 221 067 150 126 138 004 151 126 246 250
211 215 120 214 066 079 206 249 064 189 229 068 215 094 214 120
088 088 088 215 107 246 250 210 215 120 214 109 079 206 249 080
189 229 068 215 087 214 120 219 107 206 249 087 189 229 146 214
126 196 251 215 126 129 016 039 038 222 067 189 228 149 012 005
005 005 036 011 150 126 138 064 151 126 204 255 000 032 014 005
036 011 004 138 128 054 150 126 138 064 151 126 050 221 067 189
227 008 150 096 128 095 036 001 079 129 160 035 002 134 160 206
001 128 189 228 149 206 249 016 189 229 233 151 087 022 151 162
079 005 005 005 055 054 211 067 036 028 150 126 133 064 039 006
056 204 255 255 032 017 138 064 151 126 220 067 004 221 067 050
051 004 211 067 032 001 056 221 067 214 070 192 032 084 084 084
215 070 150 125 133 064 038 004 198 024 215 081 214 109 241 253
131 034 021 222 185 188 253 064 037 014 246 024 026 197 064 038
007 214 071 241 253 070 037 012 015 182 024 018 138 004 183 024
018 014 032 010 015 182 024 018 132 251 183 024 018 014 150 185
177 024 013 037 012 015 182 024 018 138 008 183 024 018 014 032
010 015 182 024 018 132 247 183 024 018 014 150 126 133 064 038
005 220 067 004 032 002 220 067 055 054 056 223 156 150 125 133
032 039 003 206 000 000 150 126 132 191 151 126 214 070 150 069
015 223 075 151 077 215 078 214 093 215 108 150 180 151 179 214
131 202 008 215 131 014 150 125 138 064 136 004 151 125 015 150
135 132 251 151 003 151 135 182 064 002 133 128 039 008 182 254
027 183 024 029 032 020 182 024 029 038 015 150 072 177 254 026
034 008 150 135 138 004 151 003 151 135 014 252 024 032 195 127
255 004 221 087 252 024 034 195 127 255 004 211 087 131 127 255
253 024 036 182 252 191 039 055 214 207 197 128 039 049 197 016
039 045 197 002 039 028 015 214 135 196 239 215 003 215 135 014
150 184 133 008 039 025 015 214 135 202 016 215 003 215 135 014
032 013 197 004 038 034 150 003 133 008 038 006 127 024 030 126
208 091 182 024 030 076 183 024 030 177 254 033 037 241 202 004
215 207 127 024 030 126 208 091 150 003 133 008 038 007 127 024
030 202 008 032 023 197 008 039 019 182 024 030 076 183 024 030
177 254 034 037 007 202 002 215 207 126 208 091 150 184 133 128
039 036 150 066 177 254 028 035 029 150 072 177 024 005 034 022
150 204 133 032 038 016 222 185 188 254 029 035 009 188 254 031
034 004 202 001 032 002 196 254 215 207 015 150 135 132 239 151
003 151 135 014 197 001 038 026 197 064 038 008 150 206 038 123
202 064 032 006 150 206 038 105 196 191 215 207 134 025 151 206
032 105 214 132 182 024 036 043 034 197 001 039 011 177 254 035
035 019 202 001 215 132 032 073 182 254 035 187 254 037 177 024
036 035 239 032 032 196 254 215 132 032 026 197 001 039 011 177
254 036 036 241 202 001 215 132 032 049 182 254 036 176 254 037
177 024 036 036 239 214 207 150 125 197 064 038 010 133 004 039
026 202 064 215 207 032 020 133 004 039 006 196 191 215 207 032
000 015 150 135 138 016 151 003 151 135 014 015 214 205 196 253
202 005 215 205 014 189 230 203 150 207 133 128 038 015 150 128
133 032 039 012 132 223 151 128 189 231 081 032 003 189 231 159
126 198 051 220 024 133 128 038 009 222 030 133 064 038 010 222
013 059 197 128 039 245 126 218 245 134 250 151 000 222 030 220
024 222 013 150 128 043 012 150 204 133 003 038 028 142 000 255
126 196 013 223 114 150 008 133 002 038 033 150 008 198 001 212
003 038 006 138 002 151 008 223 118 134 254 151 000 059 134 253
148 008 151 008 214 205 202 128 215 205 032 237 150 131 133 001
039 029 156 118 034 018 204 255 255 147 118 223 118 211 118 037
014 131 000 020 037 216 032 007 060 050 051 147 118 032 242 206
001 002 255 064 002 150 116 139 016 132 127 214 117 092 193 009
035 003 095 132 124 215 117 206 255 146 058 230 000 215 116 196
127 017 039 072 150 117 129 001 039 004 129 004 038 037 124 000
117 198 001 058 230 000 215 116 150 204 138 001 151 204 134 255
151 195 150 175 039 003 074 151 175 182 024 026 138 032 183 024
026 032 025 150 109 038 012 150 126 133 016 038 006 150 184 133
002 038 006 214 204 202 002 215 204 126 220 161 230 012 212 127
215 127 252 064 000 206 001 005 255 064 002 150 024 132 191 151
024 150 116 133 016 039 003 126 213 066 215 071 182 024 014 183
024 016 247 024 014 023 155 193 070 151 178 215 193 150 134 136
016 151 002 136 016 132 175 151 002 151 134 220 021 253 024 039
134 020 151 121 214 008 202 001 215 008 220 021 195 000 010 221
011 134 022 151 001 134 254 151 000 220 114 077 038 026 150 008
133 032 039 019 150 125 133 016 039 008 125 000 110 039 003 122
000 110 150 009 124 000 097 079 147 122 221 104 214 097 194 000
088 088 088 088 068 068 068 068 027 151 080 133 240 039 005 204
255 255 221 104 220 104 221 185 127 000 097 220 114 221 122 220
104 004 004 004 004 222 100 223 104 222 098 223 100 221 098 005
214 131 129 008 034 012 196 254 150 008 138 002 151 008 215 131
032 008 202 001 150 008 132 253 032 242 150 131 138 068 151 131
222 098 140 009 040 037 038 150 134 138 064 151 002 151 134 140
012 053 037 100 150 128 138 002 151 128 150 008 204 007 208 211
011 221 011 150 008 132 254 138 008 151 008 032 081 220 185 004
004 001 001 001 001 253 024 041 243 024 039 202 001 221 196 150
128 132 253 151 128 222 098 214 127 197 032 039 018 140 005 059
037 006 196 223 215 127 032 190 150 008 204 003 232 032 192 140
004 017 036 006 202 032 215 127 032 238 214 197 196 254 215 197
150 008 222 196 223 011 032 175 150 008 132 247 151 008 150 080
133 240 039 012 252 250 172 221 098 206 255 255 223 185 032 013
220 100 211 098 147 104 133 240 039 003 252 250 172 221 104 252
064 000 215 181 150 008 220 013 014 214 132 125 000 187 039 019
197 008 038 010 150 185 145 112 035 013 202 008 215 132 122 000
187 032 004 196 247 215 132 150 125 133 008 039 008 125 000 110
039 003 122 000 110 214 116 197 048 038 007 214 109 039 003 122
000 109 015 214 181 023 206 001 008 255 064 002 177 024 005 034
017 214 072 241 024 005 035 010 198 064 215 187 214 130 202 016
215 130 214 072 215 138 151 072 246 024 026 129 002 035 004 129
253 037 015 202 128 182 253 212 151 072 150 204 138 128 151 204
032 002 196 127 247 024 026 182 024 018 133 004 039 009 079 151
079 183 024 011 126 212 179 150 079 038 008 246 253 123 247 024
006 032 054 246 024 006 090 039 005 247 024 006 032 043 246 253
123 247 024 006 077 043 017 214 066 206 253 085 084 084 084 084
058 230 000 061 151 079 032 017 064 214 066 206 253 101 084 084
084 084 058 230 000 061 064 151 079 182 024 011 038 008 246 253
128 247 024 012 032 038 246 024 012 090 039 005 247 024 012 032
027 246 253 128 247 024 012 077 043 009 246 253 127 061 183 024
011 032 009 064 246 253 126 061 064 183 024 011 182 024 018 214
072 241 024 005 034 029 246 024 014 241 024 016 035 005 138 001
183 024 018 133 001 039 017 246 024 007 043 012 138 002 183 024
018 032 005 132 252 183 024 018 133 008 038 036 133 002 038 024
214 072 241 024 005 034 025 214 079 043 003 127 000 079 246 024
011 043 013 127 024 011 032 008 095 215 079 247 024 011 032 115
182 024 014 176 024 016 043 055 246 253 117 061 004 004 004 004
077 038 004 193 127 035 002 198 127 150 079 077 042 003 027 032
007 027 129 127 035 002 134 127 151 079 182 024 011 077 042 003
027 032 007 027 129 127 035 002 134 127 183 024 011 032 052 064
246 253 120 061 004 004 004 004 077 038 004 193 127 035 002 198
127 150 079 043 003 016 032 007 016 129 128 034 002 134 128 151
079 182 024 011 043 003 016 032 007 016 129 128 034 002 134 128
183 024 011 252 064 000 042 251 206 001 004 255 064 002 150 184
241 252 190 035 013 133 004 038 005 222 182 255 024 034 138 008
032 011 133 004 039 005 222 182 255 024 032 132 247 151 184 214
072 241 024 005 034 033 125 024 031 039 028 133 008 038 013 133
004 039 020 122 024 031 132 251 151 184 032 011 133 004 038 007
122 024 031 138 004 151 184 222 185 140 023 112 034 007 204 000
000 221 182 032 003 189 226 191 150 116 042 006 150 024 138 128
151 024 252 064 000 042 251 215 096 150 125 133 064 038 016 198
250 215 000 015 214 024 202 064 215 024 198 254 215 000 059 126
216 147 182 024 015 183 024 017 247 024 015 023 155 193 070 151
178 215 193 214 008 202 002 150 131 133 001 039 002 196 253 215
008 150 125 133 064 038 012 015 214 024 202 064 215 024 198 254
215 000 059 150 008 132 246 151 008 220 021 195 000 010 221 011
150 134 138 064 151 002 151 134 134 254 151 000 252 064 000 215
181 150 132 133 002 038 012 138 002 151 132 150 164 214 164 221
165 221 167 220 166 221 167 150 165 151 166 214 164 215 165 150
164 177 253 081 037 007 150 071 177 253 080 036 003 126 214 118
150 176 128 016 151 176 133 240 038 004 138 064 151 176 150 175
038 028 214 132 197 128 039 012 150 176 133 015 038 006 196 127
215 132 032 006 150 176 132 240 151 176 134 255 151 175 214 132
197 064 038 069 150 173 038 003 126 214 139 214 128 197 001 038
027 129 009 037 006 202 001 215 128 032 017 150 174 129 030 037
017 150 173 128 004 151 173 127 000 174 032 006 150 174 129 015
036 239 150 173 039 007 129 000 037 003 126 214 139 134 000 151
173 150 128 132 254 151 128 032 082 196 191 215 132 197 128 038
030 150 176 132 015 129 003 037 066 202 128 215 132 222 098 140
002 024 034 011 150 173 038 007 182 253 082 151 173 032 009 127
000 174 150 173 139 008 151 173 150 173 177 253 079 037 028 182
253 079 151 173 032 021 079 151 173 198 064 215 176 151 175 150
132 132 063 151 132 150 128 132 254 151 128 150 077 144 173 035
006 214 080 197 240 039 002 032 057 067 198 182 061 195 074 166
054 220 114 147 122 221 196 050 222 196 189 228 149 055 054 056
220 098 005 005 005 147 196 071 086 067 080 130 255 223 118 211
118 221 118 214 008 202 001 215 008 220 114 211 118 131 000 125
221 011 134 022 151 001 206 001 008 255 064 002 214 181 241 024
005 034 017 150 072 177 024 005 035 010 134 064 151 187 150 130
138 016 151 130 150 072 151 138 215 072 241 024 005 034 006 150
127 138 016 151 127 182 024 026 193 002 035 004 193 253 037 015
138 128 246 253 212 215 072 214 204 202 128 215 204 032 002 132
127 183 024 026 182 024 018 133 004 039 006 079 151 079 126 215
208 150 079 038 008 246 253 123 247 024 006 032 054 246 024 006
090 039 005 247 024 006 032 043 246 253 123 247 024 006 077 043
017 214 066 206 253 085 084 084 084 084 058 230 000 061 151 079
032 017 064 214 066 206 253 101 084 084 084 084 058 230 000 061
064 151 079 182 024 018 133 008 038 009 133 002 039 005 095 215
079 032 077 182 024 015 176 024 017 043 035 246 253 117 061 004
004 004 004 077 038 004 193 127 035 002 198 127 150 079 042 003
027 032 007 027 129 127 035 002 134 127 151 079 032 034 064 246
253 120 061 004 004 004 004 077 038 004 193 127 035 002 198 127
150 079 043 003 016 032 007 016 129 128 034 002 134 128 151 079
252 064 000 042 251 206 001 004 255 064 002 150 184 241 252 190
035 013 133 004 038 005 222 182 255 024 034 138 008 032 011 133
004 039 005 222 182 255 024 032 132 247 151 184 214 072 241 024
005 034 033 125 024 031 039 028 133 008 038 013 133 004 039 020
122 024 031 132 251 151 184 032 011 133 004 038 007 122 024 031
138 004 151 184 222 185 140 023 112 034 007 204 000 000 221 182
032 003 189 226 191 150 131 132 251 151 131 222 185 188 253 066
035 068 246 024 026 197 064 038 061 198 020 189 232 145 043 054
084 215 119 206 255 170 058 230 000 213 130 039 041 083 212 130
215 130 214 119 206 000 158 058 230 000 150 178 016 037 023 177
251 086 035 018 214 201 061 005 005 221 114 079 214 162 005 005
211 114 221 114 032 006 127 000 114 127 000 115 252 064 000 042
251 215 096 214 117 206 255 193 088 058 060 238 000 015 255 064
002 056 238 020 252 064 000 042 251 014 189 228 239 150 117 129
008 038 023 252 064 002 133 064 039 008 150 130 138 128 151 130
032 035 150 130 132 127 151 130 032 027 150 117 038 023 252 064
002 133 032 039 008 150 130 138 064 151 130 032 008 150 130 132
191 151 130 032 000 150 072 177 024 005 035 004 222 156 223 075
182 024 018 133 004 039 003 126 217 122 150 079 043 037 246 253
118 061 253 024 009 182 024 011 043 009 246 253 125 061 243 024
009 032 058 064 246 253 124 061 067 080 130 255 243 024 009 037
044 032 073 064 246 253 121 061 067 080 130 255 253 024 009 182
024 011 043 011 246 253 125 061 243 024 009 037 016 032 045 064
246 253 124 061 067 080 130 255 243 024 009 032 031 055 054 056
150 113 189 228 149 129 063 037 004 134 255 032 005 005 005 253
024 007 012 211 075 036 003 204 240 000 032 060 067 080 130 255
055 054 056 182 024 018 133 008 039 010 079 095 253 024 007 253
024 009 032 038 150 113 189 228 149 129 063 037 004 134 255 032
002 005 005 012 067 080 130 255 253 024 007 077 038 003 093 039
009 211 075 037 003 204 000 000 221 075 150 078 214 081 016 036
001 064 129 003 037 011 023 144 078 036 004 203 004 032 002 192
004 215 181 189 232 145 042 020 214 181 209 081 042 007 214 081
189 232 145 042 007 214 181 215 081 126 218 206 023 084 206 255
170 058 230 000 213 127 039 002 032 235 218 127 215 127 214 181
215 081 151 181 214 181 084 206 000 158 058 214 178 231 000 222
185 140 026 128 034 003 126 218 193 222 114 220 075 004 221 114
150 081 039 035 128 004 039 020 128 004 039 009 128 004 038 018
220 098 005 032 024 220 098 005 211 098 032 017 220 098 005 005
032 011 223 114 126 218 193 220 098 005 005 211 098 243 251 066
147 114 037 238 223 114 214 181 084 206 255 170 058 230 000 218
130 215 130 150 184 133 128 039 025 133 008 038 008 220 075 219
108 137 000 032 011 220 075 208 108 130 000 036 003 204 000 000
221 075 220 075 039 075 246 024 026 197 064 038 068 150 179 144
178 034 020 064 177 253 012 035 056 214 201 061 211 075 036 003
204 255 255 221 075 032 042 177 253 013 035 037 214 202 061 222
075 221 075 156 075 034 005 254 253 014 032 019 220 075 223 075
067 080 130 255 211 075 221 075 254 253 014 156 075 035 002 223
075 214 181 015 206 255 138 058 220 075 189 230 066 014 220 114
039 019 150 116 133 016 039 013 214 119 088 015 206 255 138 058
220 114 189 230 066 198 250 215 000 015 214 024 202 064 215 024
198 254 215 000 059 220 030 150 024 132 127 151 024 150 131 133
002 039 005 134 255 151 105 059 182 024 026 133 032 038 026 150
116 076 132 127 214 117 092 193 009 035 001 095 215 117 206 255
146 058 230 000 196 127 017 039 025 150 109 038 012 150 126 133
016 038 006 150 184 133 002 038 006 214 204 202 002 215 204 126
220 161 132 243 151 116 182 024 026 132 223 183 024 026 222 185
140 021 224 034 028 150 131 133 128 039 022 132 127 151 131 198
250 215 000 214 134 200 016 215 002 200 016 215 002 198 254 215
000 134 002 151 195 150 175 039 003 074 151 175 059 220 008 150
131 138 128 151 131 150 128 138 032 151 128 124 000 174 038 003
122 000 174 150 125 133 064 039 032 133 128 038 009 150 066 177
252 192 034 009 032 019 150 066 177 252 193 035 012 220 199 195
000 001 036 003 204 255 255 221 199 150 125 133 016 039 008 125
000 110 039 003 122 000 110 150 129 133 008 039 009 182 024 003
039 004 074 183 024 003 150 125 133 064 039 013 150 195 038 006
150 024 138 128 151 024 122 000 195 150 206 039 003 122 000 206
182 024 025 039 003 122 024 025 150 121 038 003 126 220 128 122
000 121 214 126 197 128 039 008 122 000 113 038 003 189 220 195
150 097 129 014 034 003 124 000 097 150 206 038 098 214 207 197
004 038 092 150 003 133 008 039 006 202 128 215 207 032 008 197
128 039 076 202 016 215 207 214 212 023 196 064 038 041 138 064
151 212 150 207 133 064 039 014 220 210 004 036 032 150 207 132
191 151 207 079 032 023 220 210 004 036 018 221 210 134 250 151
000 214 135 202 016 032 016 128 064 151 212 032 018 221 210 134
250 151 000 214 135 196 239 215 003 215 135 134 254 151 000 059
134 250 151 000 214 134 202 016 215 002 215 134 200 016 215 002
200 016 215 002 134 254 151 000 214 125 197 064 038 003 126 220
002 079 095 221 125 151 128 134 008 151 131 182 024 026 133 032
039 011 132 223 183 024 026 150 204 132 254 151 204 142 000 255
126 192 242 150 128 138 016 151 128 150 126 132 127 151 126 057
220 024 133 008 038 003 126 222 057 197 008 038 003 126 222 057
134 250 151 000 150 128 133 002 039 007 198 254 215 000 126 222
031 220 196 197 001 039 011 221 011 196 254 215 197 198 254 215
000 059 206 001 011 255 064 002 214 164 206 252 203 084 084 058
166 000 151 198 214 164 208 168 037 015 193 002 037 011 150 198
068 155 198 036 002 134 255 151 198 252 064 000 042 251 150 134
138 064 151 002 151 134 134 254 151 000 023 128 000 036 001 079
054 095 004 004 221 114 220 021 179 024 039 131 000 141 179 024
041 036 004 067 080 130 255 179 254 042 037 007 050 124 024 043
126 222 023 222 114 214 164 193 180 037 023 188 253 208 036 069
150 184 133 064 038 020 138 064 151 184 246 254 038 247 024 038
032 081 214 204 197 008 038 033 032 240 214 204 197 008 038 010
182 024 038 039 020 122 024 038 032 057 150 064 177 254 041 035
008 182 024 026 138 016 183 024 026 202 008 215 204 182 254 039
183 024 038 032 030 150 204 133 008 039 010 246 024 038 039 005
122 024 038 032 014 182 024 026 132 239 183 024 026 150 184 132
191 151 184 206 000 000 214 176 084 084 084 084 058 230 168 150
198 061 145 114 037 028 039 003 126 221 239 209 115 037 019 050
171 168 070 060 222 114 188 253 083 034 002 134 255 056 167 168
032 021 050 150 176 139 001 151 176 133 015 038 004 128 001 151
176 150 132 138 064 151 132 220 011 221 011 150 008 032 021 132
253 151 128 204 003 232 211 011 221 011 150 008 138 001 214 134
197 064 039 002 132 247 151 008 059 133 016 039 023 197 016 039
019 122 000 124 038 010 214 023 202 002 215 023 132 239 151 024
220 136 221 026 059 222 028 220 024 132 223 151 024 150 023 138
004 151 023 220 021 195 000 030 221 028 150 127 133 064 039 007
220 021 195 000 030 221 026 150 131 138 128 151 131 182 024 026
038 009 150 132 133 032 039 003 126 223 060 150 134 133 008 038
052 150 132 133 016 039 005 252 251 110 032 003 252 251 072 147
148 221 154 060 050 051 211 154 221 028 150 023 132 251 151 023
150 134 246 024 026 038 004 132 127 032 002 138 128 138 008 151
002 151 134 032 109 182 024 026 039 005 252 253 213 032 013 150
132 133 016 039 005 252 251 112 032 002 220 144 221 148 221 146
060 050 051 211 146 221 028 150 023 132 251 151 023 150 134 132
247 246 024 026 038 002 132 127 214 126 197 016 039 046 214 132
197 016 039 007 198 000 247 024 002 032 033 246 024 002 038 008
246 024 001 247 024 002 032 020 197 240 039 007 192 016 247 024
002 032 009 192 001 247 024 002 138 032 032 002 132 223 151 002
151 134 182 024 029 039 004 074 183 024 029 059 125 000 194 039
018 127 000 194 060 050 051 211 154 221 028 150 023 132 251 151
023 032 090 150 134 133 128 039 039 220 148 005 036 005 124 000
194 220 148 221 154 060 050 051 211 154 221 028 150 023 132 251
151 023 150 134 138 008 132 223 132 127 151 002 151 134 032 045
220 150 221 148 252 251 091 147 148 005 036 008 124 000 194 252
251 091 147 148 221 154 060 050 051 211 154 221 028 150 023 132
251 151 023 150 134 138 136 132 223 151 002 151 134 134 000 183
024 029 059 214 066 206 250 228 084 084 084 084 201 000 193 015
047 002 198 015 058 166 000 151 139 183 024 013 166 016 151 140
166 032 151 094 166 048 151 069 166 064 151 093 214 139 079 005
005 005 005 221 067 214 140 079 005 005 005 005 221 139 214 129
202 064 215 129 150 125 133 064 038 005 150 069 095 221 141 150
072 177 024 005 035 005 189 232 014 032 042 150 109 177 251 083
037 005 189 232 014 032 012 150 125 133 048 038 245 214 129 196
191 215 129 220 104 004 004 004 004 209 111 036 034 209 112 037
004 150 187 039 026 150 141 145 094 035 011 220 141 179 251 068
037 004 145 094 034 004 150 094 214 142 221 141 126 224 246 127
000 188 150 141 177 251 052 037 010 177 251 053 034 010 252 251
058 032 008 252 251 056 032 003 252 251 060 221 089 220 104 147
067 036 040 067 080 130 255 004 004 004 004 077 039 002 198 255
150 090 061 004 004 221 089 220 104 147 100 036 105 220 141 147
089 145 093 036 002 150 093 221 141 032 091 220 104 147 139 035
085 004 004 004 004 077 039 002 198 255 150 090 061 004 004 221
089 150 126 133 016 039 030 220 104 211 100 004 147 139 037 021
179 251 062 037 016 055 054 056 182 251 082 189 228 149 077 039
002 198 255 215 188 220 104 179 251 064 037 008 220 104 147 100
037 020 032 006 220 104 147 100 035 012 220 141 211 089 145 069
035 002 150 069 221 141 150 188 038 004 214 141 032 012 214 141
209 094 036 006 150 094 151 141 032 005 027 036 002 134 255 151
143 054 252 064 002 133 128 050 038 009 187 251 085 036 002 134
255 151 143 220 082 005 005 005 005 147 082 211 104 036 003 204
255 255 004 004 004 004 221 082 150 143 222 082 189 228 149 004
004 004 055 054 214 128 197 004 038 019 222 104 140 002 113 036
012 214 109 038 008 015 214 128 202 004 215 128 014 246 024 005
209 072 035 065 214 130 197 016 039 030 254 252 074 223 152 182
252 072 214 128 197 004 038 003 182 252 070 183 024 025 015 214
130 196 239 215 130 014 032 029 222 152 039 025 182 024 025 038
020 182 252 073 214 128 197 004 038 003 182 252 071 183 024 025
222 152 009 223 152 056 156 152 034 002 222 152 223 089 150 129
133 064 038 043 150 125 133 008 039 010 214 064 240 251 114 189
232 014 032 021 079 214 064 221 087 189 232 034 067 080 130 255
211 084 211 087 036 007 204 255 255 221 084 032 002 221 084 079
214 064 221 087 220 089 147 087 036 003 095 032 005 077 039 002
198 255 215 094 182 251 079 061 004 004 077 039 002 198 255 215
093 150 072 177 024 005 035 001 057 204 128 000 214 093 251 251
076 036 002 198 255 061 005 036 002 134 255 151 087 150 096 067
246 254 024 061 183 024 028 176 254 025 036 011 022 080 150 087
016 036 010 134 000 032 006 155 087 036 002 134 255 151 087 254
251 072 189 228 149 221 087 206 004 226 156 087 035 005 204 004
226 032 010 254 251 070 156 087 036 003 252 251 070 221 087 150
072 177 024 005 034 075 222 146 188 251 112 039 068 150 109 177
251 083 036 061 246 251 115 150 066 129 137 035 003 246 251 116
150 188 039 003 246 251 117 215 070 220 087 147 146 039 034 034
018 067 080 130 255 208 070 130 000 037 022 220 146 208 070 130
000 032 012 208 070 130 000 037 008 220 146 219 070 137 000 221
087 254 251 070 150 126 133 016 039 002 222 087 223 144 057 246
024 000 150 196 061 004 004 004 004 004 055 054 056 150 184 133
128 038 006 150 182 043 008 032 014 150 184 133 008 039 008 220
182 223 182 211 182 032 006 220 182 223 182 147 182 221 182 222
182 043 010 140 062 128 035 015 204 062 128 032 008 140 193 128
036 005 204 193 128 221 182 057 150 109 177 252 197 037 008 182
252 188 151 177 126 228 039 150 066 129 128 035 010 220 199 179
252 176 036 010 126 228 039 220 199 179 252 178 037 246 182 252
196 214 129 197 064 039 008 214 164 206 252 112 189 229 233 222
067 189 228 149 221 087 182 252 191 222 087 189 228 149 004 004
004 077 039 002 198 255 215 093 150 072 177 024 005 035 009 015
134 004 183 024 031 014 032 021 182 024 031 038 016 150 184 133
008 038 005 182 252 194 032 042 182 252 195 032 037 214 164 150
184 133 032 038 014 133 008 038 005 206 253 144 032 017 206 253
176 032 012 133 008 038 005 206 253 160 032 003 206 253 192 189
229 233 183 024 000 150 125 133 040 038 038 150 184 133 008 038
027 150 177 038 028 182 252 191 039 015 220 199 131 003 147 037
008 015 150 204 138 032 151 204 014 126 228 039 182 252 188 151
177 150 164 246 252 186 017 034 013 192 004 017 035 017 150 184
133 001 038 008 032 015 150 184 138 001 151 184 126 228 039 150
184 132 254 151 184 150 064 177 252 182 035 003 126 228 039 150
073 177 252 184 034 003 126 228 039 150 072 177 252 185 035 003
126 228 039 150 125 133 040 039 002 032 012 150 064 177 252 187
034 003 126 228 039 032 014 015 150 184 132 127 151 184 014 150
108 151 093 032 019 150 184 138 128 151 184 150 125 133 004 038
007 150 177 039 003 122 000 177 220 182 195 062 128 004 004 004
004 004 221 087 204 001 244 147 087 035 028 004 023 222 067 189
228 149 221 087 182 252 191 222 087 189 228 149 211 067 036 003
204 255 255 221 067 032 029 067 080 130 255 004 023 222 067 189
228 149 221 087 182 252 191 222 087 189 228 149 067 080 130 255
211 067 221 067 057 060 048 230 001 167 001 061 137 000 230 000
167 000 166 001 061 235 000 137 000 056 057 221 091 220 089 221
087 220 091 038 006 204 255 255 057 005 008 147 087 211 087 036
002 042 246 221 091 220 087 127 000 087 127 000 088 115 000 087
115 000 088 147 091 036 002 211 091 121 000 088 121 000 087 009
039 008 005 036 238 147 091 012 032 239 220 087 067 083 057 150
125 133 064 038 003 023 032 017 166 000 224 000 036 007 080 084
130 000 016 032 004 084 137 000 027 167 000 057 022 160 000 034
002 095 057 122 000 120 043 041 008 023 160 000 034 245 039 241
166 000 009 160 000 151 091 023 160 000 198 255 206 000 009 072
009 039 009 144 091 036 002 155 091 089 032 243 083 124 000 120
057 095 032 249 221 089 163 000 034 002 095 057 122 000 120 043
041 008 008 220 089 163 000 034 243 039 239 236 000 009 009 163
000 221 087 220 089 163 000 221 089 220 087 206 000 009 189 228
171 077 039 002 198 255 124 000 120 057 095 032 249 214 095 058
009 236 000 016 214 093 037 005 061 230 001 027 057 064 061 064
032 247 058 230 000 224 001 141 067 171 001 221 089 150 126 133
004 039 010 230 008 224 009 141 051 171 009 032 008 230 016 224
017 141 041 171 017 221 087 220 089 147 087 037 012 221 089 222
089 150 094 189 228 149 211 087 057 067 080 130 255 221 089 222
089 150 094 189 228 149 067 080 130 255 032 234 150 087 037 002
061 057 080 061 067 080 130 255 057 023 132 015 151 087 084 084
084 084 058 166 000 193 015 039 015 230 001 016 214 087 037 009
061 004 004 004 004 166 000 016 057 064 061 004 004 004 004 080
032 243 150 127 039 001 057 055 206 250 212 214 066 189 229 233
095 221 075 051 189 230 045 198 002 189 230 045 057 206 255 170
058 166 000 154 127 151 127 088 206 255 138 058 220 075 189 230
066 057 131 000 100 036 001 057 195 000 100 055 054 204 160 161
183 032 001 253 032 000 183 032 000 150 023 138 064 151 023 230
000 238 000 093 038 092 132 253 151 023 150 127 138 064 151 127
220 021 195 000 010 221 026 150 127 132 191 151 127 050 051 127
000 124 005 121 000 124 005 121 000 124 055 054 211 026 221 136
050 051 125 000 124 039 029 131 001 144 037 004 220 136 032 005
220 026 195 001 144 055 054 220 024 050 051 237 000 150 024 138
016 151 024 057 220 023 138 002 196 239 221 023 150 025 220 136
032 002 050 051 237 000 057 090 038 253 057 150 193 015 214 204
129 253 036 004 129 002 036 004 202 064 215 204 214 071 193 055
036 006 214 205 202 016 032 004 214 205 196 239 215 205 014 150
072 015 214 205 202 008 177 024 005 035 007 177 252 060 034 002
196 247 215 205 214 204 129 002 035 004 129 253 037 004 202 128
215 204 014 252 064 002 133 128 038 007 015 214 205 202 032 215
205 214 205 202 064 133 032 038 006 133 064 038 002 196 191 215
205 014 214 074 015 150 204 193 215 034 004 193 030 036 002 138
016 214 073 193 215 034 004 193 030 036 002 138 004 151 204 014
057 150 206 039 005 134 255 022 032 002 220 204 013 206 000 037
054 015 150 135 132 239 151 003 151 135 134 250 151 000 150 135
138 016 151 003 036 004 132 239 151 003 151 135 134 254 151 000
014 050 005 009 038 218 150 206 038 020 150 204 038 016 150 205
133 128 038 010 015 150 135 132 239 151 003 151 135 014 057 220
210 039 001 057 214 212 196 015 038 091 220 208 038 016 220 204
005 089 196 001 215 208 151 209 220 208 039 231 221 208 015 214
212 202 010 215 212 014 220 208 004 037 004 076 084 036 252 054
055 022 206 000 001 058 198 011 061 215 213 051 050 079 005 009
038 252 221 208 214 212 196 015 206 254 251 058 214 213 058 230
000 193 004 037 006 150 207 138 064 151 207 206 254 241 058 236
000 221 210 032 158 015 214 212 090 215 212 014 032 216 246 252
062 206 000 000 058 079 214 095 140 000 000 038 001 057 005 009
032 246 246 252 062 206 000 000 058 220 084 140 000 000 038 001
057 004 009 032 246 054 198 012 150 086 038 005 134 134 095 032
017 128 128 036 009 064 061 138 128 084 202 128 032 004 061 084
196 127 215 192 022 050 197 128 039 008 200 128 016 036 008 079
032 005 027 036 002 134 255 214 133 027 036 002 134 255 057 255
064 002 252 064 000 042 251 023 057 022 134 112 193 112 037 003
079 032 011 193 086 036 002 198 086 016 246 250 209 061 151 133
057 206 255 114 058 150 116 132 112 230 000 196 112 140 255 137
035 003 198 128 057 017 039 006 008 230 000 042 238 057 230 000
196 015 057 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255
001 085 001 161 001 213 002 024 002 113 002 170 002 238 003 065
003 170 004 018 004 148 005 059 006 027 007 083 009 040 012 053
001 000 001 090 001 147 002 036 002 174 003 062 003 223 004 175
005 115 006 066 007 156 008 255 010 081 010 081 010 081 010 081
232 232 232 232 239 237 237 238 238 255 255 255 255 255 254 255
200 200 200 200 206 205 205 205 205 226 224 224 226 229 220 232
166 166 166 166 171 171 171 172 171 178 174 175 174 176 171 192
131 131 131 131 134 137 135 135 138 138 136 135 135 137 135 145
110 110 110 111 109 113 113 115 118 114 113 113 112 114 113 115
092 091 091 092 090 096 096 097 096 092 092 091 090 093 093 095
071 071 071 072 070 074 077 078 075 070 069 069 067 070 072 074
053 055 054 054 055 057 058 059 058 051 052 053 053 054 055 058
038 039 039 040 040 040 040 041 040 038 040 039 040 040 041 044
024 024 028 027 027 028 026 028 027 027 030 028 029 027 027 031
011 012 012 014 014 014 014 014 017 014 015 015 017 013 013 018
008 008 008 007 009 008 011 011 011 011 010 010 010 007 007 012
000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 001 000 000 001 002 002 002
117 098 088 075 066 058 053 047 041 038 034 032 029 027 024 023
122 122 122 112 098 084 074 069 067 065 064 064 064 064 064 064
200 200 200 184 152 120 096 076 060 048 039 034 032 032 032 032
000 033 000 040 000 047 000 053 000 065 000 081 000 113 000 162
000 005 000 105 000 155 000 225 000 240 000 248 000 250 000 250
024 020 019 018 017 016 016 016 032 025 023 021 018 018 016 016
044 031 032 028 022 019 016 016 075 040 036 032 025 020 016 016
114 058 040 035 028 020 016 016 150 073 048 038 029 021 016 016
208 108 072 042 035 021 016 016 255 218 144 048 037 021 016 016
141 141 141 141 141 141 141 141 142 143 143 145 146 147 154 154
053 059 062 069 080 088 096 096 011 011 011 011 011 011 011 011
128 128 128 128 096 096 064 032 032 032 032 032 032 032 032 032
240 226 226 197 184 175 166 162 156 152 146 140 132 118 094 000
240 240 240 178 152 137 124 113 103 092 082 071 058 035 000 000
001 032 001 057 001 085 001 119 001 161 001 213 002 024 002 113
002 170 002 238 003 065 004 018 005 059 007 083 009 040 014 166
000 231 001 176 002 036 003 062 005 115 007 018 009 001 010 080
042 041 035 018 010 010 012 019 025 027 035 033 031 036 036 036
044 044 041 032 023 022 021 027 032 035 043 044 042 048 050 050
047 047 045 037 032 033 040 043 049 056 063 067 070 066 069 072
050 050 049 041 039 043 054 058 062 066 071 075 079 083 087 090
056 056 056 048 050 059 072 078 079 082 085 088 091 095 099 104
064 064 064 058 056 063 076 079 081 084 087 090 094 098 103 109
064 064 064 063 061 066 077 080 082 085 088 091 095 100 106 111
064 064 064 064 065 070 080 082 084 088 090 094 098 104 110 116
001 002 006 006 084 074 051 049 084 074 051 048 015 255 001 244
031 000 001 012 001 020 000 048 000 000 001 177 029 012 032 128
004 001 023 192 007 255 008 008 089 015 015 012 007 007 231 099
153 031 006 007 249 249 244 156 069 039 029 025 021 017 013 013
013 013 013 013 062 062 062 069 078 092 102 112 117 123 130 135
135 135 130 129 069 069 069 076 086 100 110 118 124 130 136 140
140 140 135 133 190 166 141 116 098 084 073 064 055 047 041 035
032 032 032 032 250 250 250 160 120 098 085 080 080 080 080 080
080 080 080 080 154 124 100 082 067 055 047 040 035 030 025 020
016 016 016 016 064 100 000 032 000 018 000 026 000 038 001 001
013 081 000 000 000 128 043 242 048 212 004 000 048 005 016 016
016 004 004 224 114 000 002 012 002 006 096 195 080 009 196 185
140 001 044 000 008 010 128 189 187 016 149 112 002 113 195 080
058 152 000 128 128 128 228 139 147 158 169 176 185 192 201 000
128 255 255 245 228 210 200 000 133 000 149 000 174 000 175 000
180 000 184 000 192 000 195 000 198 000 203 000 208 000 216 000
220 000 223 000 227 000 234 001 020 001 032 001 057 001 070 001
119 001 213 002 113 002 238 000 080 200 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 000 004 080 200 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 000 000 000 000 004 080 200 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 000 000 000 000 004 040 080 200 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
000 040 100 156 160 170 200 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
000 000 060 130 150 160 180 000 008 016 032 221 141 228 008 252
220 004 244 255 255 165 030 030 030 030 000 029 146 168 168 168
168 168 165 152 134 129 128 128 128 128 128 128 128 255 255 255
122 122 122 117 109 097 084 077 073 069 066 064 064 063 063 063
024 040 056 072 088 112 128 144 160 176 184 192 200 208 216 216
006 006 014 021 028 035 042 049 056 063 070 077 084 091 098 105
000 128 002 000 001 160 144 000 048 160 160 018 255 000 072 000
085 144 008 012 024 128 016 064 003 002 002 115 115 115 115 115
115 115 115 115 115 115 115 115 115 115 115 115 115 115 115 115
116 116 117 117 118 118 116 116 118 118 118 120 120 120 120 124
125 126 138 134 134 134 134 132 128 128 126 125 124 122 122 122
122 122 122 122 124 124 125 125 125 125 125 125 002 002 001 144
001 002 003 003 003 003 003 003 003 003 003 003 003 003 003 003
014 014 014 014 014 014 014 014 015 015 015 015 016 016 015 015
014 014 014 014 014 014 014 014 015 015 015 015 016 016 015 015
026 010 040 000 040 000 128 016 128 144 000 008 008 096 000 024
150 080 008 000 255 240 240 240 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233
232 232 232 232 232 216 216 216 216 216 216 208 201 194 189 186
184 184 184 184 184 016 010 232 024 032 184 004 006 008 208 240
008 002 245 216 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255
006 006 014 021 026 032 038 045 052 059 066 074 080 087 094 101
007 007 020 031 038 046 066 087 093 105 116 129 142 153 165 175
009 009 021 031 038 055 067 077 088 092 109 119 130 140 151 161
008 008 010 027 028 030 034 039 045 048 055 060 065 070 075 080
002 000 143 094 192 020 000 033 255 255 255 255 240 230 200 220
250 255 255 250 215 200 220 215 255 243 208 173 148 128 118 098
078 063 053 043 053 053 028 033 086 099 112 126 139 152 169 186
193 192 191 187 182 178 175 172 000 025 050 074 098 121 142 162
181 198 213 226 237 245 251 255 148 026 141 016 167 117 048 146
124 240 240 004 252 002 255 255 024 150 000 208 255 255 255 255
237 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255

Thats half an L8.

Suggesting you just need an emulator is daft as you will then only have the ability to alter the code above. whos going to show you what to change and by how much?
Old 15-08-2006 | 10:10 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Stu, are you trying to imply thats slightly less user friendly than the RP labs software developed specifically for live mapping?

Do you think maybe it would take Rick longer to map than i can do on my car?
By enough to spend more money in fuel than the RP labs stuff costs perhaps?

Quick Reply: New mapping software for L8 ECUs