General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

A car i was towing crashed. whos to blame????? (UPDATE END OF PAGE 2)

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
Does make me wonder though, if people when spelling like total and utter mongfish....and then blame it on dyslexia....

reeeealy have dyslexia

PROVE IT YOU FUCKERS!

100% agree.

Most are just plain fucking lazy and/or stupid.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
100% agree.

Oh, you bitch.

Old 12-04-2010, 10:01 PM
turbotoaster
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

It is true, how many stupid kids are there out there, the national average of IQ for example is 100, now I got tested and have an IQ of 135, so in theory for it to balance out there is a possibility of someone else having an IQ of 65 to balance it out(thats using median of course)

Im not sure if they use mode or mean to work it out though, but anyway the point is not everyone is that bright

It seems nowadays you couldn't just tell parents I'm afraid your child is thick, there must be a medical problem with him!!

If he believes that there is a medical reason for his inability to remember how to spell words he has read or been taught then use software to help him out.

I would suggest Clarke downloads an online automatic spell checker, i have one on my PC and it does help every so often when i have to you use a long word i haven't used in a while instead of typing it into an online dictionary to find the correct spelling.

Last edited by turbotoaster; 12-04-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Gotta love the tag ollie the arsehole!!! Whos the shitebag that cant own up and say it???
Old 12-04-2010, 10:08 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Or, just use Firefox...
Old 13-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ollie.
Gotta love the tag ollie the arsehole!!! Whos the shitebag that cant own up and say it???
Old 13-04-2010, 07:20 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by clarke5700
dont read it then simple!!

The way you spell.. you're making that task VERY easy!
Old 13-04-2010, 07:22 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by clarke5700
i take it your the kined of person who tips old people out of there wheel chair's as well then because lets face it they mite just be to lazy to walk for all you no!!! so make them prove it!!

Damn right!!

Especially if they're claiming disability benefit!

Too many sponging cunts around!
Old 13-04-2010, 08:05 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by turbotoaster
It is true, how many stupid kids are there out there, the national average of IQ for example is 100, now I got tested and have an IQ of 135, so in theory for it to balance out there is a possibility of someone else having an IQ of 65 to balance it out(thats using median of course)

Im not sure if they use mode or mean to work it out though, but anyway the point is not everyone is that bright

It seems nowadays you couldn't just tell parents I'm afraid your child is thick, there must be a medical problem with him!!

If he believes that there is a medical reason for his inability to remember how to spell words he has read or been taught then use software to help him out.

I would suggest Clarke downloads an online automatic spell checker, i have one on my PC and it does help every so often when i have to you use a long word i haven't used in a while instead of typing it into an online dictionary to find the correct spelling.

don't thin you've got the iq thing right there mate

the iq of a "normal" person is 100 and your iq will be higher as a youngester than it is as an adult as it's all based on what you know, so youngsters who have been bought up with knowledagebale parents or thelike may "know" more than the chump who sits in front of the telly playing on his ps3 all day long, but similarly, the kids who sit in front of ceebies all day long may not "know" the things the smarter kid knows, but will "know" what they need to know for their age category, but could still be thick dunces

there is no mediam to take the sample from, so when i was iq checked when i was 11 and it came back with a figure of 162 (or maybe 164 as it's been a while) everyone was shocked as every point is not a linier upshift of what you know, it's more akin to decebels in that you go up a few db's and the sound is twice as lound (although i'm not saying someone with an iq or 110 is twice as inteligent as someone with an iq of just 100 )

i did a mensa test recently and i was hovering around the 147 mark, with my highest figure as an adult in the past few years being 157 and the lowest being 143, so you can have days when you aren't as bright and tests that give you skewed resluts

hope that makes sense
Old 13-04-2010, 08:27 AM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

Bloody hell some people can write, some can't.

Some are good car mechanics, some aren't.

Different folks different strokes?

Clarke can't spell no, but he can fabricate/build/change an engine better/quicker than probably 90% of people who have posted in this thread. 90% of people on this thread can probably spell better than him. All evens out out to a degree.
Old 13-04-2010, 10:02 AM
l-oakley
BANNED
BANNED

Sorry I don't know what to say about the insurance issue sounds like you and your mate got a lucky break with this office maybe the car is worth less then the insured value you never know

wanted to post regarding some of the peoples posts in this thread it is truly awful ollie why couldn't you send a private message then Clarke could of told you about his disability with broad casting it all over the Internet I would hate to be in Clarke's shoes thinking people are treating me different because I have a disadvantage

Goodluck clarke hope it all goes well

Sorry if some of my sentances don't make sence currently on my iPhone
Old 13-04-2010, 10:22 AM
Ima Racing
Advanced PassionFord User

...isnt this similar to fat people that always claim a thyroid condition rather than being the consumption of 50 cornish pasties daily?

Old 13-04-2010, 10:42 AM
l-oakley
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Ima Racing
...isnt this similar to fat people that always claim a thyroid condition rather than being the consumption of 50 cornish pasties daily?

I think people class that as a eating disorder but the way I see no one is holding a gun to there head making them eat they choose to eat so shouldnt be classed as a disability dyslexia is legit people do say they have got it but in but in Clarkes case he's telling the truth
Old 13-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not gold member so I couldn't put up the tag, but I concur with it, you've been a proper arsehole on this thread... there's calling up on dyslexia and then plainly trying to ridicule someone to get your little rocks off...
Old 13-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ima Racing

Fucking spot on!
Old 13-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Call it what you want but everyone has the propensity to excel at certain things, if your grammar isn't strong you're labelled dyslexic which compounds the problem...on a forum it's going to get magnified...

I find it's the people just far enough out of education but close enough to a mid-life who need the validation on their grammatical endeavours; a little dig at dyslexia does the ego no end of good
Old 13-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Jay's 3-door
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Well done to everyone on here for ridiculing someone over their spelling. Takes guts to sit behind a computer screen calling someone so a big round of applause for the lot of you, you must be really pleased with your one braincell to keep coming back here adding more.
He asked a question over who was to blame for towing his mates car, not is his spelling up to scratch. The lads got a signature at the bottom of his posts saying he cant spell. If this was an A level english forum your comments would still of been out of order, as it is its a car forum so what spelling or medical conditions have to do with anything I dont know.
Im a new member here but im a member of other forums and you just dont get this kind of thing there, makes me wonder if some of the people who are actually calling clarke are mentally retarded themselves. The thread finished on page 2 from what I can see anyway.
The people who are sad enough to keep this going really need to grow up and get a life. Who the hell made you God to judge other people on here anyway. And if you really do have a problem with reading this thread, if it really does get you so wound up you feel you have to make these comments can I suggest you pause, find a tow rope, go to the nearest tree and hang yourselves by the neck because your a drain on the forums and a drain on society in general if this is how you behave in life. Or without the security of not being able to be seen hiding behind your computer screen and the chance someone might rearrange your face do you crawl back under your rocks and wait until you can call people behind their backs?
LAMBCHOP, OLLIE and DAVEESCOS in particular I think you need to go have your mental health checked out because seriously some of your comments raise questions if your a full shilling at all, bout time this was dropped I feel. Nobody needs to put up with this abuse if their suffering from a known and recognised condition such as dyslexia. Its online bullying and its the lowest of the low. Your pondlife the lot of you

Last edited by Jay's 3-door; 13-04-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 13-04-2010, 01:53 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Jay's 3-door
LAMBCHOP, OLLIE and DAVEESCOS in particular I think you need to go have your ...... . ......................
sssshhh, do be quiet!!!

and learn to use proper paragraphs you gibbons pissflap!

Your pondlife the lot of you
What.. OUR pondlife.. as in we own it??

Last edited by DaveEscos; 13-04-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 13-04-2010, 01:58 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Old 13-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Ad4m RST
Not gold member so I couldn't put up the tag, but I concur with it, you've been a proper arsehole on this thread... there's calling up on dyslexia and then plainly trying to ridicule someone to get your little rocks off...

He only put the sig in after i commented on it so at the start i didnt know he had dyslexia. If i had i wouldnt have said anything would i?

I have friends with dyslexia and they certainly dont type or text so poorly. The way his first few posts were written just seemed lazy... its also amazing that they have improved massively since i brought the subject up.

Last edited by Ollie.; 13-04-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 13-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Jay's 3-door
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Im suprised you know what a paragraph is, reading your comments throughout dave you in particular struggle to write more than a sentance at a time. I imagine you looking like your avatar, a bit thick.
And if you could read you'd notice it says 'Your pondlife' not 'our', I think you need to go back to school yourself and do a bit of learning. Im a chartered engineer, english isnt required in my job just as spelling isnt required in clarkes so if my paragraphs arent up to your standard theres only one person who cares which is you. I dont care what you think, I just find it sad anyone can sit behind a computer screen calling someone else over their spelling on a car forum. Get a grip and get a life you sad lonely man, preferably round your own neck.
Im not here to argue with any of you, just think those mentioned should take a look at themselves and the comments thet've made. let it drop and leave the lad alone.
Old 13-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Well done to everyone on here for ridiculing someone over their spelling. Takes guts to sit behind a computer screen calling someone so a big round of applause for the lot of you, you must be really pleased with your one braincell to keep coming back here adding more.
He asked a question over who was to blame for towing his mates car, not is his spelling up to scratch. The lads got a signature at the bottom of his posts saying he cant spell. If this was an A level english forum your comments would still of been out of order, as it is its a car forum so what spelling or medical conditions have to do with anything I dont know.
Im a new member here but im a member of other forums and you just dont get this kind of thing there, makes me wonder if some of the people who are actually calling clarke are mentally retarded themselves. The thread finished on page 2 from what I can see anyway.
The people who are sad enough to keep this going really need to grow up and get a life. Who the hell made you God to judge other people on here anyway. And if you really do have a problem with reading this thread, if it really does get you so wound up you feel you have to make these comments can I suggest you pause, find a tow rope, go to the nearest tree and hang yourselves by the neck because your a drain on the forums and a drain on society in general if this is how you behave in life. Or without the security of not being able to be seen hiding behind your computer screen and the chance someone might rearrange your face do you crawl back under your rocks and wait until you can call people behind their backs?
LAMBCHOP, OLLIE and DAVEESCOS in particular I think you need to go have your mental health checked out because seriously some of your comments raise questions if your a full shilling at all, bout time this was dropped I feel. Nobody needs to put up with this abuse if their suffering from a known and recognised condition such as dyslexia. Its online bullying and its the lowest of the low. Your pondlife the lot of you

Online bullying?

If you had been paying attention from the start rather than joining in at the end you'd have realised he added the signature stating he has a problem AFTER i said about it.

If you think its about time it was dropped why did you feel the need to post and also to name 3 of us who will no have to reply to you?
Old 13-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Im suprised you know what a paragraph is, reading your comments throughout dave you in particular struggle to write more than a sentance at a time. I imagine you looking like your avatar, a bit thick.
And if you could read you'd notice it says 'Your pondlife' not 'our', I think you need to go back to school yourself and do a bit of learning. Im a chartered engineer, english isnt required in my job just as spelling isnt required in clarkes so if my paragraphs arent up to your standard theres only one person who cares which is you. I dont care what you think, I just find it sad anyone can sit behind a computer screen calling someone else over their spelling on a car forum. Get a grip and get a life you sad lonely man, preferably round your own neck.
Im not here to argue with any of you, just think those mentioned should take a look at themselves and the comments thet've made. let it drop and leave the lad alone.

Dave commented on the "your pondlife" because it should have read "you're pondlife".... back to school now chop chop.
Old 13-04-2010, 02:14 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

And if you could read you'd notice it says 'Your pondlife' not 'our', I think you need to go back to school yourself and do a bit of learning.
Yes, you wrote
Your pondlife the lot of you
Your, being OURS!.. The lot of you... meaning us. OURS!

You couldn't make this shit up!

BTW, I know EXACTLY what you meant.

YOUR Vs YOU'RE

Look it up!

Last edited by DaveEscos; 13-04-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 14-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Clarkey is a bright guy, he's well into cars, he's helpful, he wants to learn.

All those things matter IMHO as to if he is a useful user of the forum far more than if he can spell, half the people bitching at him never actually add anything of any real use to this forum anyway, correctly spelt or not, oh the irony
Old 14-04-2010, 12:13 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Clarkey is a bright guy, he's well into cars, he's helpful, he wants to learn.

All those things matter IMHO as to if he is a useful user of the forum far more than if he can spell, half the people bitching at him never actually add anything of any real use to this forum anyway, correctly spelt or not, oh the irony
Totally agree...With bells on!
Old 14-04-2010, 12:29 PM
clarke5700
YES I KNOW I CANT SPELL

fuck me i realy dident realise that my bad spelling could piss so many people off lol. i would hate to see what you would do if you lot saw my handwriting . en if you lot wanna think im lazy or what ever then so be it because IMHO i realy dont give a shit . next time you see a threed with the threed starter called "clarke5700" just put a little more effort in and pull your mouse right past it .

any ways this "lazy fucker" is going back to work im not gettiing off till atlease 8 tonite ive duble booked 3 jobs
Old 14-04-2010, 12:31 PM
clarke5700
YES I KNOW I CANT SPELL

that would be triple booked thinking about it lol
Old 14-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Saaamon

It was me fatty, wanna pie?
Old 14-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Saaamon
It was me fatty, wanna pie?

I'm not fat you twat
Old 14-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Saaamon

I'm not fat you twat
Old 16-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Fuck sake, the guy only told him to speak English! This laid back attitude to everything is the reason people are getting so lazy now. Whether it's necessary on this thread or not doesn't matter, it was the other folk jumping on the high horse bandwagon that the started the arguement.

Online bullying. Honestly!
Old 02-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
100% agree.

I kind of agree, ive got to be honest

However i didnt realise this thread turned into this, some quality replies here.

Especially the 50 cornish pasty one, i only eat 40 does that mean i have a thyroid condition!