General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Halal approved........

Search this Thread

Old 22-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halal approved........

That's what it says on me SHERBET DIP DAB FFS! I'm actually a little upset the sherbet was sacrificed in a non-humane way and it wasn't clearly stated on the front of the pack.......
Old 22-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PETA probably doing a 'snow' campaign as we speak

(probably the gelatine in the lolly, stupidly PC either way though...)
Old 22-03-2010, 04:22 PM
.Ross.
Advanced PassionFord User

Aye .. Should always check these thing out TBH ..

I might go buy a Fur coat .. Good for the goose and all that ..
Old 22-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Mike C
The Special One

Yes, but is it Kosher?
Old 22-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Madness
Old 22-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

britains going to ruin...because of all this shit.
Old 22-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rsmat
britains going to ruin...because of all this shit.

what a load of crap, we are a cosmopolitan society, we have multi cultures here and so we should take them into account, its no different to vegan or vegi IMO

christ there are some narrow minded people who do anything to be racist,,, we are a country that invaded most of the world at some point and im sure we all aint from here 100% if we look back

kids should not be refused food when they can eat it just causeit might be against religion this way there are some sweets they can have and allow to be children

Trending Topics

Old 22-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ps: if you see the reports of the english meat trades and how we are fucked over by them saving money you might respect that halal meats have stricter monitoring which means less chance of the dodgy food places who poison us for there profit
Old 22-03-2010, 04:43 PM
.Ross.

Interesting Ginge ..

Not that I mind killing Animal's .. Av Been Huntin 'n' Killin ..

Just goes against all Animal rights laws to Slaughter without stunning the animal ..

Shocking and the fact non of the Animal rights loonys batter an eye lid .. Strange ..
Old 22-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate the way we treat the animals UPTO there death is far more cruel than how long it takes to kill them,, sorry but they are bread to die,, we fatten them up to be worth as much as poss and dont give a shite about how they really feel,,, you HONESTLY think the farmers ect give a shite about there animals ?
Old 22-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Rsmat
300+

Originally Posted by Ginge !
what a load of crap, we are a cosmopolitan society, we have multi cultures here and so we should take them into account, its no different to vegan or vegi IMO

christ there are some narrow minded people who do anything to be racist,,, we are a country that invaded most of the world at some point and im sure we all aint from here 100% if we look back

kids should not be refused food when they can eat it just causeit might be against religion this way there are some sweets they can have and allow to be children
AM I BEING FOOKING RACIST???..think not!!!..and if it no different to vegan or vegi why the fook doesnt a sherbit dipp have that wrote on it aswell ??

now get ya head up out of the sand and see the real britain.. i have 9yrs i spend with the army try seeing through my eyes ginger 1.

sorry for being angry lad but dont ever call me a narrow minded racist when im not!!! or better still come say it to my face.
Old 22-03-2010, 04:54 PM
.Ross.

mate the way we treat the animals UPTO there death is far more cruel than how long it takes to kill them,, sorry but they are bread to die,, we fatten them up to be worth as much as poss and dont give a shite about how they really feel,,, you HONESTLY think the farmers ect give a shite about there animals ?
Yeah .. But iam on about the fact the LAW for the Many has been changed to appease the few ..
Old 22-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

For the record me sherbet dip dabs DOES have suitable for vegetarians on.........

It has been said by the animal rights peeps before about halal meat, and government welfare officers, but because it would cause uproar amongst the minority halal eating peoples it's swept under the carpet......
Old 22-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

AM I BEING FOOKING RACIST???..think not!!!..and if it no different to vegan or vegi why the fook doesnt a sherbit dipp have that wrote on it aswell ??

now get ya head up out of the sand and see the real britain.. i have 9yrs i spend with the army try seeing through my eyes ginger 1.

sorry for being angry lad but dont ever call me a narrow minded racist when im not!!! or better still come say it to my face.
explain your comment,, if its not in some way against muslim ?

as for saying it to your face,,, grow up now you wanna go toe to toe over it ?

the reason is so people of other belives can still purchase,,,, its business nothing to do with political correctness forced by anyone,,,, its so rowntrees sell more simple as that

as for the army,,,,, apart from me and my old man every bloke in my family has serve the queen and some women too no to mention i was born in a town that was built to serve the second workd war, im English and always will be, 23rd next month ill still be wearing a rose im just anti racist in a strong way,, but thats cause i have close mates that if i didnt say anything i would feel like i was letting them down ask anyone who knows me they will tell you i HATE racism with a passion,,, even indirect forms of it
Old 22-03-2010, 04:57 PM
.Ross.

Originally Posted by Mal.
For the record me sherbet dip dabs DOES have suitable for vegetarians on.........

It has been said by the animal rights peeps before about halal meat, and government welfare officers, but because it would cause uproar amongst the minority halal eating peoples it's swept under the carpet......
Probably Cut the sugar cane without stunning it first And shouting some jubberish at it .. Allah Akbar or summit?
Old 22-03-2010, 04:59 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Halal meat , you would be very surprised how much that says it is, actually isn't - i work in the industrial food industry and i can assure you it isn't always what it says on the box.
Old 22-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

if it no different to vegan or vegi why the fook doesnt a sherbit dipp have that wrote on it aswell ??
Originally Posted by Mal.
Oops
Old 22-03-2010, 05:01 PM
.Ross.

Originally Posted by BRAMMER
Halal meat , you would be very surprised how much that says it is, actually isn't - i work in the industrial food industry and i can assure you it isn't always what it says on the box.
So what is it? Halal: Is it meat ONLY or does it include other products?
Old 22-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Rsmat
300+

explain your comment,, if its not in some way against muslim ?

as for saying it to your face,,, grow up now you wanna go toe to toe over it ?

the reason is so people of other belives can still purchase,,,, its business nothing to do with political correctness forced by anyone,,,, its so rowntrees sell more simple as that

as for the army,,,,, apart from me and my old man every bloke in my family has serve the queen and some women too no to mention i was born in a town that was built to serve the second workd war, im English and always will be, 23rd next month ill still be wearing a rose im just anti racist in a strong way,, but thats cause i have close mates that if i didnt say anything i would feel like i was letting them down ask anyone who knows me they will tell you i HATE racism with a passion,,, even indirect forms of it
it wasnt against the muslims it was against the meat and how it killed.so like said before get off your high horse....and for the record i dont need to grow up did all that years ago..but like also said if you wana say it my face your more than welcome to get a pm off me and ill give ya the oppotunity...

on a wise note dont run before ya can walk..because if youd have just asked me in the first place what it was about before calling me a racist then it would have saved you looking a knob.
Old 22-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by .Ross.
animal products,,,,, cant eat food prepared off a surface that could contain fats ect not from blessed animals
Old 22-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by .Ross.
Anything extraced from an animal. Halal means it was drained of blood when it was slaughtered, cleaner food according to Islam.
Old 22-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

on a wise note dont run before ya can walk..because if youd have just asked me in the first place what it was about before calling me a racist then it would have saved you looking a knob.
mate this site at times seems to get alot of people jumping on the race card for anything to do with muslim people,,,, its like a vendetta due to the media,,, ok i quoted you but it was ment as for everyone just yours was the quickest to quote and seemd the most relevent

its not about " ive got a black guy at work" or " i have a polish girl who cleans my home" type of thing its cause people who are narrow minded in there thoughts seem to make others think the same without looking into it more,,,, now i HATE religion,,,, seriously do due to how its used to manipulate people,,,, the press is a new way to do it for western world so we no longer need religion i guess

no fight with me or you will ever take place,,,,, i cant fight a person ive never met,,,, nor can i hold a grudge over something someone typed that was not personally aimed at me so unless you throw the first punch we may struggle to hate each other should we meet
Old 22-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Ad4m RST
Anything extraced from an animal. Halal means it was drained of blood when it was slaughtered, cleaner food according to Islam.
no its food that is sacrificed with a prayer for people to eat and the spirt will carry on, the nature is part of the sacrifice even though it is cruel,,,,, its no worse than the way some animals live before slaughter

islam is crazy at times,,,,,, most religion is, do you know why boxing match is refered to as the next whip

its where the christans would be whipped untill they faced the lions,,,, they was either eaten to deal by a lion,,,, or wipped to death

we just have moved forward but the koran has never changed hence the stuff is a little out of date at the best of times
Old 22-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Rsmat
300+

mate this site at times seems to get alot of people jumping on the race card for anything to do with muslim people,,,, its like a vendetta due to the media,,, ok i quoted you but it was ment as for everyone just yours was the quickest to quote and seemd the most relevent

its not about " ive got a black guy at work" or " i have a polish girl who cleans my home" type of thing its cause people who are narrow minded in there thoughts seem to make others think the same without looking into it more,,,, now i HATE religion,,,, seriously do due to how its used to manipulate people,,,, the press is a new way to do it for western world so we no longer need religion i guess

no fight with me or you will ever take place,,,,, i cant fight a person ive never met,,,, nor can i hold a grudge over something someone typed that was not personally aimed at me so unless you throw the first punch we may struggle to hate each other should we meet
no problem just dont ever use me as an example ever again!!

i also never mention fighting..which i am told im really good at but really like to talk instead as its far better and tends up ending with a decent chat and a pint...so no worries there fella.

as for this thread i think ill keep off now to stop any other fuckwit..brining me into it...

ginge no hard feeling mate. i fully understand you point of view.
Old 22-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

no its food that is sacrificed with a prayer for people to eat and the spirt will carry on, the nature is part of the sacrifice even though it is cruel,,,,, its no worse than the way some animals live before slaughter
Halal is a general Islam teaching but in this case (food/livestock), it's in the preparation and slaughter of the animal for meat or extract (no pigs obv). By product is that it can't come into contact with non-Halal though yeah.

You'll see on a slaughter line for Halal meat they string up the carcass for a lot longer to drain them out fully...

Last edited by Ad4m RST; 22-03-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 22-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

btw as for animals rights,,, we are a nation of blood sport lovers,,,,, we invented most of them, hyde park was used for bear baiting ffs, dog fights, cock fights, womens bare knuckle boxing with weapons of choice

i still love cage fighting and love boxing too which im sure some find disturbing

its all about culture, we have to respect each others or the world will never get along which is what we REALLY need to aim for that way we would not loose family and friends to wars that really the only people who win are the contractors and the people selling the weapons
Old 22-03-2010, 05:33 PM
busa bob
PassionFord Regular

what a fuckin crock of shit? let your daughter marry a musso then? her and your wife wear a burka? tell the musso's to eat pork chops then see what they say to you..Fuckin racist my arse!!
Old 22-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Halal is a general Islam teaching but in this case (food/livestock), it's in the preparation and slaughter of the animal for meat or extract (no pigs obv). By product is that it can't come into contact with non-Halal though yeah.

You'll see on a slaughter line for Halal meat they string up the carcass for a lot longer to drain them out fully...
i thought all meat was drained of blood,,, hence we dont get a REALL bloody steak just my cows are Slaugtered then drained,,, my neighbours would be drained

you seen cows getting the hammer to the skull then fall sideways and down a chute,,,,, still dont seem a great way for a animal to die but better than bleed out i guess
Old 22-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

I agree to an extent with the intense farming methods of some animals. But on the whole there are laws in place to at least provide a minimum standard of welfare. It's just the fact that the animal suffers needlessly at slaughter for Halal meat that boils my piss......
Old 22-03-2010, 05:39 PM
busa bob
PassionFord Regular

btw as for animals rights,,, we are a nation of blood sport lovers,,,,, we invented most of them, hyde park was used for bear baiting ffs, dog fights, cock fights, womens bare knuckle boxing with weapons of choice

i still love cage fighting and love boxing too which im sure some find disturbing

its all about culture, we have to respect each others or the world will never get along which is what we REALLY need to aim for that way we would not loose family and friends to wars that really the only people who win are the contractors and the people selling the weapons

im not racist in the slightest nor am i against halal or their religion as long as they do it in their own country! Rather than force it down our throats! We ENGLISH, AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE ENGLISH in our own fuckin country as it offends them..SO FUCKIN WHAT!!
WE couldnt get away with in their country what they get away with here
Old 22-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

i thought all meat was drained of blood,,, hence we dont get a REALL bloody steak just my cows are Slaugtered then drained,,, my neighbours would be drained

you seen cows getting the hammer to the skull then fall sideways and down a chute,,,,, still dont seem a great way for a animal to die but better than bleed out i guess

But they're drained more intentionally, not for packing or industrial reasons. Look it up, it's a Halal precursor for meat that all the blood is drained mate.

Last edited by Ad4m RST; 22-03-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: quote
Old 22-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by busa bob
what a fuckin crock of shit? let your daughter marry a musso then? her and your wife wear a burka? tell the musso's to eat pork chops then see what they say to you..Fuckin racist my arse!!
mate i REALLY have no say in who my daughter marries, aslong as she is looked after and respected thats FAR more important than what my mates would say about me,,,,,,, sorry i mean what silly had she may put on,,, hell she could even marry a sikh tbh would rather she done that they married someone who never treated her well and beat her up when he was having a bad day,,,,but aslong as he wears hes rose on 23rd of april its ok if he beats her up,,,, some women need to learn respect the hard way i guess

people are people,, why dont we find a reason to hate them first when we meet them
Old 22-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

But they're drained more intentionally, not for packing or industrial reasons. Look it up, it's a Halal precursor for meat that all the blood is drained mate.
all animals are drained,,,,, nobody gives a hoot when there dead if they are hung up or if someone plays the dead carcus music for a bit,,,, all meat contains no blood as a curing process
Old 22-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

its for practice for kids

Old 22-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by busa bob
im not racist in the slightest nor am i against halal or their religion as long as they do it in their own country! Rather than force it down our throats! We ENGLISH, AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE ENGLISH in our own fuckin country as it offends them..SO FUCKIN WHAT!!
WE couldnt get away with in their country what they get away with here
mate we aint allowed to be english due to narrow minded people with dr martins and green bomber jackets

i have no problems living day to day being english,,,,, wear england rugby shirts on st georges day like i have the last 15 years, never been told ive offended anyone either
Old 22-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Retro Al
RWD IS KING

I always thought halal is when animals were killed my cuttin there thoats and then left to bleed to death? thats a lot worse than that zapping it which kills it instantly
Old 22-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

all animals are drained,,,,, nobody gives a hoot when there dead if they are hung up or if someone plays the dead carcus music for a bit,,,, all meat contains no blood as a curing process
Either way Halal meat needs to come from an animal slaughtered humanely and drained off all it's blood...

Whether the industry has adopted that doesn't change Halal valuing it.
Old 22-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by RETRO_AL_
I always thought halal is when animals were killed my cuttin there thoats and then left to bleed to death? thats a lot worse than that zapping it which kills it instantly
Same way I've always remebered it...

Think the animal is dead before they really start draining but the old skool stories are that they like to keep heart goin & blood pumping for quicker process. Didn't want to band that about with people shouting RACIST though

Quick Reply: Halal approved........