General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

9/11 Pentagon...

Search this Thread

Old 22-02-2009, 08:20 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by woolford
It is deeply upsetting to think how many lives were lost.
More people die from starvation every day, but no one errects monuments for them. It was undoubtadly a tragedy, but the way people carry on you'd think they were the only people ever to have died!
Old 22-02-2009, 10:00 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Rich W think you need to step off your high horse mate, you make out as though your m brains or something? you might have a slight case for all these " nuts, idiots" etc if half of the world didn't think the same including MANY experts on different fields etc

i find it hard to believe that al these independant experts are all " nuts " to, everyone has there own view on it i dont know what gives you the right to slag other people because they dont believe the same as you?
Old 22-02-2009, 11:02 PM
RS500
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by timrud
I used to think all this conspiracy stuff was utter bollocks (Like most stuff danneth posts )

But my mate lent me a couple of DVD's and it really opened my eyes!

Used to think why would it be an inside job, but there are loads of reasons!

Most people think the US Government are the ruling force in America, but I now believe they are just puppets for a super secret elete. Times in the past where this has been apparent, such as the introduction of the Fedral Reserve etc...

Be interesting for Obama as he seems more his own man.

WTC 7 was deffo a controlled explosion. How the building bows in the middle, comes down so fast, and didn't even damage the building next to it. Had to be planned.
Obama is a puppet just like most of them

Here is great speach of the best us president jfk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA

Here are some great documantury's
ring of power part 2
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...=ring+of+power
Part 1
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...23662879&hl=nl
Also watch this
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...23662879&hl=nl

People need to wake the fuck up
I am allready awake for sometime now

Last edited by RS500; 22-02-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 23-02-2009, 01:33 AM
xr-stu
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

rich, i think you should probably open your eyes and consider logic fucking common sense for a few minutes, disregard how unlikly it might be that there is any consiracy, and just look at the facts/pictures/evidence displayed on its own.

im not saying its all a plot from george bush or whatever, im just pointing out a few OBVIOUS things that dont square up to the story.

you really should take a chill pill for one, take youre blinkers off for two, and finally, wind your fucking neck in and stop being abuse and keyboard brave to people youve never met on an internet forum. its a conversation, people are aloud to express their personal views, opinions and 'theories', learn some fucking manners/respect/common decency you child.
Old 23-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Benc30
Part of the Furniture

Hadnt seen ring of power before.. all makes perfect sense seeing what happening with the worlds finances these days.
Old 23-02-2009, 03:32 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

ive not seen ring of power till today well only watched the first one, quite interesting really
Old 23-02-2009, 03:35 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by danneth
Rich W think you need to step off your high horse mate, you make out as though your m brains or something? you might have a slight case for all these " nuts, idiots" etc if half of the world didn't think the same including MANY experts on different fields etc

i find it hard to believe that al these independant experts are all " nuts " to, everyone has there own view on it i dont know what gives you the right to slag other people because they dont believe the same as you?
Think of it as his duty.

You should learn from your betters!
Old 23-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

I agree with danneth.Key board worriers at it again.I will have to watch them clips when i have some spare time.
Old 23-02-2009, 04:32 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
More people die from starvation every day, but no one errects monuments for them. It was undoubtadly a tragedy, but the way people carry on you'd think they were the only people ever to have died!
rich people, with jobs and families dieing in trrrrst attacks is tragic

poor folks back in africa don't pay taxes or buy petrol and therefore don't count

as for the areoplanes, i think it was something to do with airborne objects hitting land based buildings that starting this shit off, controled by someone in a cave the other side of the planet who doesn't use any sort of electronic devices and had nothing to do with the attacks, but was scapegoated because he praised the people who carried them out

if they can't work out why the buildings fell down in a straight line then why are they going to want to waste time on a building that didn't fall down?

(the fuel went into the lift shafts and burned the building inside out which is why it collapsed, it was never designed to withstand an impact of that magnatude)
Old 23-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Rax
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I cant believe I have just sat and read all that tripe,and now I am posting in here .I too will allocate some time for the clips.I allocate 10 past 26 on the 32nd of octember two thousand and never .I feel like I have wasted my life
Old 23-02-2009, 04:51 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by dojj
rich people, with jobs and families dieing in trrrrst attacks is tragic

poor folks back in africa don't pay taxes or buy petrol and therefore don't count

as for the areoplanes, i think it was something to do with airborne objects hitting land based buildings that starting this shit off, controled by someone in a cave the other side of the planet who doesn't use any sort of electronic devices and had nothing to do with the attacks, but was scapegoated because he praised the people who carried them out

if they can't work out why the buildings fell down in a straight line then why are they going to want to waste time on a building that didn't fall down?

(the fuel went into the lift shafts and burned the building inside out which is why it collapsed, it was never designed to withstand an impact of that magnatude)

the buildings were more then capable of with standing a plane hit and alot worse fire for alot longer then it did , so what are you on about
Old 23-02-2009, 04:51 PM
twoblacklines

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In one of the videos you can see some kind of pod on the bottom of the plane, and seconds before the plane hits the building you can see said pod thrust off into the building.

pod = missile.

terrorists hijack a plane and somehow manage to affix a missile onto the bottom of it whilst its in mid air ? not likely.

Plus the pentagon etc has restricted airspace, a fighter jet or the SAM's on top of it would have shot it down before it got 3 miles near.
Old 23-02-2009, 04:52 PM
dojj

the buildings were more then capable of with standing a plane hit and alot worse fire for alot longer then it did , so what are you on about
but i'm on your side, not the conspiracy theorists nutjobbers out there
Old 23-02-2009, 04:55 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
In one of the videos you can see some kind of pod on the bottom of the plane, and seconds before the plane hits the building you can see said pod thrust off into the building.

pod = missile.

terrorists hijack a plane and somehow manage to affix a missile onto the bottom of it whilst its in mid air ? not likely.

Plus the pentagon etc has restricted airspace, a fighter jet or the SAM's on top of it would have shot it down before it got 3 miles near.
it was et's spaceship reflecting off the side of the building
at that precise moment the fucked off home which is why he was visable for that brief instant, they prooved that on youtube with some sticky back plascit, some milk bottle tops and packet of cereal
Old 23-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Benc30
Part of the Furniture

if the americans hadnt given bin laden 43million quid he wouldnt have been able to fight us..
Old 23-02-2009, 05:09 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

but i'm on your side, not the conspiracy theorists nutjobbers out there
you've now lost me totally

was you saying the buildings couldn't handle a plane flying into them as thats what it looked like to me ???
Old 23-02-2009, 05:21 PM
gtdjon

THE Best conspiracy of all time imo is that they never even walked on the moon in the cold war......
Old 23-02-2009, 05:30 PM
dojj

you've now lost me totally

was you saying the buildings couldn't handle a plane flying into them as thats what it looked like to me ???
i thought that's who's side you were on? that the building collapsed under the heat of the fuel running down the lift shafts and essentially melting the inards of the building, leaving the outer structure sufficiently weaked as to collapse upon itself in a straight line fashion?

but if you aren't saying this, then you must be one of them fancy feller's who's been to college and got themselves an a level right?
Old 23-02-2009, 05:40 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

i thought that's who's side you were on? that the building collapsed under the heat of the fuel running down the lift shafts and essentially melting the inards of the building, leaving the outer structure sufficiently weaked as to collapse upon itself in a straight line fashion?

but if you aren't saying this, then you must be one of them fancy feller's who's been to college and got themselves an a level right?
no but i do have hearing so you know when these " fancy fellows" who know more about this building then anyone on here say in an interview " the building was built to withstand any plane crash and wouldn't collapse with such a little fire" gives me enough info to reply to you,

hope this helps
Old 23-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Captain500rs

Originally Posted by xr-stu

also, im not a crash investigator, but seems weird you cant see any wreckage, not even the tail fin.

So where did the wreckage that is cleary photographed come from ? Someone just pull it out there pocket have a sneaky look around to make sure there not being watched and drop it ? Or do they fill rockets wiv 757 wheels and wreckage these days lol.

Last edited by Captain500rs; 23-02-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 23-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Captain500rs

Here is theory that is actually FACT. It has been said the the lower your IQ the more likely you are to believe conspiracy theories. It amazes me that all people can seem to use for evidence is You Tube lol
Old 23-02-2009, 05:51 PM
dojj

no but i do have hearing so you know when these " fancy fellows" who know more about this building then anyone on here say in an interview " the building was built to withstand any plane crash and wouldn't collapse with such a little fire" gives me enough info to reply to you,

hope this helps
my building experience is mainly with lego, so i'll leave the internet arguing to those who know more about it that others
Old 23-02-2009, 05:57 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by Captain500rs
So where did the wreckage that is cleary photographed come from ? Someone just pull it out there pocket have a sneaky look around to make sure there not being watched and drop it ? Or do they fill rockets wiv 757 wheels and wreckage these days lol.

but where is it on the above photograph,
Old 23-02-2009, 05:58 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Here is theory that is actually FACT. It has been said the the lower your IQ the more likely you are to believe conspiracy theories. It amazes me that all people can seem to use for evidence is You Tube lol

with the greatest respect, im sure all the experts in the different fields will blind you in IQ test there not called, professors etc for nothing
Old 23-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Captain500rs

Well i would take an educated guess judging by the equipment that is there and there is no smoke or anything that maybe it had been removed.when was that photo taken,same day, next day ? Like i said earlier wen a plane hits a reinforced building at ny on 400 mph there aint going to a lot of it left to see

Last edited by Captain500rs; 23-02-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 23-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Captain500rs

but where is it on the above photograph,

So where did it come from on photo's earlier in the thread ?
Old 23-02-2009, 06:12 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Well i would take an educated guess judging by the equipment that is there and there is no smoke or anything that maybe it had been removed.when was that photo taken,same day, next day ? Like i said earlier wen a plane hits a reinforced building at ny on 400 mph there aint going to a lot of it left to see
but there would be enough left to make out there was some kind of plane, as for the blackbox's of all the planes how many were found?
Old 23-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Captain500rs

well there was, wheels ,bits of engine ,bits of fuselage what do you expect to see after a plane has hit a reinforced wall, a plane that wud of been flying at nearly if not more than 400mph which would of been loaded wiv avation fuel ? Half a plane intact ? planes are only made out of aluminium amd fibreglass both of which dont take much to melt,there not made of reinforced steel. how much wreckage was there last week when them 2 planes touched wing tips over wales? not a lot, think of the intensity of heat and the force of the explosion wen the fuel ignited after hitting the pentagon then wonder why there aint much wreckage

Last edited by Captain500rs; 23-02-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 23-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Benc30
Part of the Furniture

they already identified the engines as 737 jobbies didnt they?
Old 23-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Captain500rs

No they were rockets loaded wiv avation spare parts lol
Old 23-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Benc30
Part of the Furniture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGCs0hl9S8&NR=1

thats funny
Old 23-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Whoa there Nelly. First you said "Half of Americans" (It's not its 36% of the 1010 surveryed said "somewhat likely" )

NOW it's half the world! Take about inflation

The problem with these Experts that the nutbags choose to hold up as shining examples is that are like "Eric Hufschmid" with his "Bring em Young University" (it doesn't exist btw Shocker! ) and he's a Holocaust denier and well known Liar. One of his previous capers involve saying a family of conspiracy theorists had disappered suspiciously. Strange given he had spoken to the man of that family several times and had been asked to stop lying!

Link here

I looked into Barry Jennings (the WTC7 guy). He was never taken seriously by any NON CT nutbags source. And it's believed he commited suicide for that very reason. Suffer for your art!

hope this helps

You guys just don't know when your beaten by Logic do you.

Any plane? How many 757's were flying in 1966 when the Towers started to be built? (Clue the plane was launched in 1982) Even if you say what about 747 much bigger plane. (Clue 1970)

Then you complain that the fire "was little"

Originally Posted by xr-stu
rich, i think you should probably open your eyes and consider logic fucking common sense for a few minutes, disregard how unlikly it might be that there is any consiracy, and just look at the facts/pictures/evidence displayed on its own.
So, I should forget that its seriously unlikely to be a conspiracy, then look at the evidence that says it's NOT a conspiracy.

What?

im not saying its all a plot from george bush or whatever, im just pointing out a few OBVIOUS things that dont square up to the story.
Obvious only to those that suspend rational thought I guess. Not 1 major broadcaster in the WORLD (even those that hate America) have tried to make out this event was anything other than a well orchastrated Terrorist attack. Estimated to have cost UBL around $100K. Not 1. If the evidence is so "obvious" that all these YouTube video makers can see it why can't anyone with the ability to show the world this?

you really should take a chill pill for one, take youre blinkers off for two, and finally, wind your fucking neck in and stop being abuse and keyboard brave to people youve never met on an internet forum. its a conversation, people are aloud to express their personal views, opinions and 'theories', learn some fucking manners/respect/common decency you child.
You're right, I shouldn't pick on people who base their entire argument on grainy YouTube video. And the witterings of "annonymous" CT nutbags. I should respect their inability to form an actual tangible counter discussion. And the fact that when one avenue is proven wrong they just change story.

Let me try and understand you. You believer the following:
1) The Pentagon was not hit by a plane because there's no debris in the picture taken X days after the event?
2) That the eye witnesses on the freeway were mistaken?
3) That it was actually a missile strike. Even though we've proven that a missile strike tends to be a fairly catstrophic event, even on armoured materials (see the earlier tank video) but that somehow this special missile managed to leave a perfect hole in the wall from your picture earlier. As no Plane would have left a perfect hole?

Can you perhaps see why I find anything you say on this event confusing, since you don't actually appear to know what you believe?

Originally Posted by Benc30
they already identified the engines as 737 jobbies didnt they?

And there in lies your flaw. You don't bother to find out what the internet credible sources say. You just decide what you may have heard must be accurate. Loose Change is possibly the stupidest film I've ever had the misfortune to watch! Incidentally it was decided that the parts WERE from Flight 77

As for Rumsfields freudian slip regarding UA93. If it had have been shot down there would have been wreckage strewn for MILES. Strange how there isn't.
Old 23-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Benc30
Part of the Furniture

so why did he say it was shot down then?
Old 23-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Originally Posted by Benc30
so why did he say it was shot down then?

Oh FFS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip

Old 23-02-2009, 09:15 PM
dojj

hands up who thinks it's a conspiracy and hands down for those who think it's not
Old 23-02-2009, 10:48 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

"Whoa there Nelly. First you said "Half of Americans" (It's not its 36% of the 1010 surveryed said "somewhat likely" )

NOW it's half the world! Take about inflation"

is this like your " thousands" of witnesses even though there was " about " 170 or something ? please try not to be to picky

it was a little fire, compared to most that have burnt in skyscrapers for alot longer and they didn't fall around the world,

"CNN Poll: 90% Believe US Government Covering Up 9/11"
"Poll: Third of Americans suspect 9/11 inside job"

quite alot imo?

think where never going to agree so may as well leave it, one thing is for sure we will never find out the full truth as the 9/11 commision report ignores hundreds of un answered questions. The case should still be open end of...