General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

9/11 update for those interested.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 08:22 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 9/11 update for those interested.

seeing as we're being bombarded by propoganda these next two weeks, heres some stuff you won't see on the news (well some of it was on the news).

The FBI, have admitted that there is "No hard evidence linking Bin Laden to 911"

http://www.washingtonfreepress.org/8...Evidence.shtml

I spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden's Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11."

Kean and Hamilton (of the 911 Comission) have written a book, on how testimony supplied by the FAA and NORAD, was false.

(3 minutes long, DEFINITELY worth watching)

The US Transport Dept has has urged the FAA to consider disciplining two executives who failed to correct false information provided to the commission that investigated the September 11 attacks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/02/wa...in&oref=slogin

Ex Colonel Robert Bowman is running for congress in 2008, with 911 as one of his election issues.

http://bowman2006.com/issues_az.htm#9_11

9/11: The truth about 9/11 is that we don’t KNOW the truth about 9/11, and we should. I will sponsor (and have already lined up co-sponsors for) legislation initiating a truly independent investigation of 9/11. There is mounting evidence of complicity by elements of our own government...... (cont)

Also, Republican candidate Mary Maxwell has spoken out.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/...31/-1/business

A Republican candidate for this area’s congressional seat said Wednesday that the U.S. government was complicit in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

In an editorial board interview with The Telegraph on Wednesday, the candidate, Mary Maxwell, said the U.S. government had a role in killing nearly 3,000 people at the World Trade Center and Pentagon, so it could make Americans hate Arabs and allow the military to bomb Muslim nations such as Iraq.

Here's an audio clip of one of the Popular Mechanics staff (US magazine), squirming, on a radio phone in show.

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/aud...0823-am-c3.MP3

(Not Verbatim)
Caller:" What does Popular Mechanics make of the reports of some of the highjackers being alive"
PM:"Well DNA was recovered from the debris to enable the scientists to identify them"
Caller:"How did they get the DNA in the first place, to match the DNA from the debris to confirm"
PM:" Umm, err, ummm........ can I rephrase that question".......
Host "No, you can't"

NIST have released a rebuttal of Controlled Demolition theory, in this "FAQ". Must be pushing some buttons for them to do this. Only trouble is, they have dug themselves a bigger hole.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Anyone watch the Naudet 911 thing Saturday night? Some very telling things carefully edited out. Heres one of them....

Big 3 page article in Time magazine.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...1304-1,00.html

A member of a 911 board, has managed to get the Flight Data Recorder details through a FOIA request. It was supplied in the form of an animation, and has been posted up on YouTube. (The animation has a commentary about "Able Danger" dubbed over it.) Anyone here know what "Able Danger" is?

Only problem is, it does not correlate with the "famous" four frame "video" released by the Pentagon.

Feel free to debunk point by point.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:28 AM
JjCoDeX75
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Um - Paranoid much?

I would watch out for those Telephones as well, they are all bugged!

DONT LOOK BEHIND YOU

JJ
Old 05-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I really struggle to believe that any major power could plan and execute a conspiracy like this - for no other reason than that they would rely on too many ordinary citizens to execute the plan and one of them would be sure to talk.

However, I was always a bit perplexed by the lack of aircraft debris at the Pentagon, which kind of lent some credibility to the idea that it was a rocket attack, but this video on YouTube explains why nothing was found pretty well. And it's narrated by Carol Vorderman, so it must be true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWpRG...elated&search=
Old 05-09-2006, 09:06 AM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ive always said that the american goverment / cia were behind oh the whole thing
Old 05-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Anonymous
Banned

PMSL

The fundamental basis of ALL these consiparicies seems to be:

"WE DONT HAVE ABSOLUTELY CONCRETE EVIDENCE IT WAS BIN LADEN"
(but we do have some extremely good circumstantial evidence)

"IT WAS THE GOVERNMENT"
(but we actually have NO evidence of that at all)

So we have two suspects, one of which there is a pile of evidence for one of them, and nothing more than speculation for the other one, so it MUST be the one that there is no sensible evidence pointing towards.

Fucking classic
Old 05-09-2006, 09:25 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Entirely depends on the definition of HARD EVIDENCE

If they mean they dont have concrete evidence that would survive the worlds best lawyers hammering it

OR

if it menas there is enough evidence to have the fucker hung drawn and quartered but it's obvious that a top lawyer would wriggle about a stupid technicality

I love the way some internet nerd from Amersham feels he is the nerve centre for all 9/11 information and by reading second and third hand quotes will bring down the US Government
Old 05-09-2006, 10:41 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default Re: 9/11 update for those interested.

Originally Posted by Graham S1
Here's an audio clip of one of the Popular Mechanics staff (US magazine), squirming, on a radio phone in show.

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/aud...0823-am-c3.MP3

(Not Verbatim)
Caller:" What does Popular Mechanics make of the reports of some of the highjackers being alive"
PM:"Well DNA was recovered from the debris to enable the scientists to identify them"
Caller:"How did they get the DNA in the first place, to match the DNA from the debris to confirm"
PM:" Umm, err, ummm........ can I rephrase that question".......
Host "No, you can't"
Old 05-09-2006, 10:55 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

The FBI, have admitted that there is "No hard evidence linking Bin Laden to 911"

http://www.washingtonfreepress.org/8...Evidence.shtml

I spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden's Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11."
See this is why you conspiracy loons get shot down SO easily.

That doesn't prove that the FBI said anything. It's a seconhand report that the FBI said something.

It's hardly the same as the FBI releasing a statement now is it?

Amazing how you lot are never bound by the same rules that say a court of law might use to credit or discredit evidence......
Old 05-09-2006, 11:25 AM
JjCoDeX75
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think that the government have also specifically plotted against me earning enough money to have lots of nice cars and boats.

It is a real concern.

JJ
Old 05-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

PMSL the GrahamS1 crusade goes on
Old 05-09-2006, 11:38 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Watch the below video from google video. Its 1hr 52 mins but well worth it. Documentary all about it and it heavilly features 9/11 and 7/7 over here with interviews and reports from both countries. I promised myself i would only watch 10 minutes and watch the rest later but got into it...

The creator Alex Jones was supported by Charlie Sheen when he came out and said somethings not right on tv. Features interviews with that ex m15 guy who got jailed for revealing secrets.

Must admit the part about SAS getting dressed up as Iraqis and Firing at UK/US troops to keep the way going is crazy. Very revealing film. I too find it hard to believe BUSH would take out 2 buildings and 1000 people just to go to war and pin it on someone else but then for them they see it as a small cost in a big agenda. They don't care. Besides as the film shows there is proof these tactics have been used by governments for years. (self damage in order to blame others and start war).

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...q=terror+storm
Old 05-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by MattRS1600i
I love the way some internet nerd from Amersham feels he is the nerve centre for all 9/11 information and by reading second and third hand quotes will bring down the US Government
Love the way some internet nerd form West Mids thinks he knows everything about people he has never met.

Just providing the info.

Originally Posted by RichardPON

That doesn't prove that the FBI said anything. It's a secondhand report that the FBI said something.
In the same way you official story loons cannot provide much in the way of evidence that 19 arabs with boxcutters did it.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:59 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Love the way some internet nerd form West Mids thinks he knows everything about people he has never met.

Just providing the info.

That doesn't prove that the FBI said anything. It's a secondhand report that the FBI said something.
In the same way you official story loons cannot provide much in the way of evidence that 19 arabs with boxcutters did it.
No you arent providing any information, you are regurgitating second hand 'information' taken out of context and unsubstantiated
Old 05-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Anonymous
Banned

No you arent providing any information, you are regurgitating second hand 'information' taken out of context and unsubstantiated

FFS MATT!

How is he going to understand a sentance with big words like that in it if he cant even understand when "conspiracy theorists" are all talking bollocks?
Old 05-09-2006, 01:14 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Not at all.

I'm not questioning anything. You are. I have NOTHING to prove. You do.

You can't dramatise a story, by saying "The FBI said such and such", when it is merely what someone else has reported that a member of the FBI apparently said.

It doesn't even qualify as secondary source material!

If you actually applied assesment techniques, and qualified and quantified your source material, you'd actually look a lot more credible.

Unfortunately, you mislead for dramatic effect, just as much as the people you are accusing........
Old 05-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

After 5 years, I can see someone making a comedy out of the tragedy - and the conspiracy theorists are surely ripe for parody.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:04 PM
plynchy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JjCoDeX75
I think that the government have also specifically plotted against me earning enough money to have lots of nice cars and boats.

It is a real concern.

JJ
I know about this one....even if you do earn a lot, it's still called the same thing.

TAX.
Bastards, and they get away with it too.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:26 PM
JjCoDeX75
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by plynchy
Originally Posted by JjCoDeX75

It is a real concern.

JJ
I know about this one....even if you do earn a lot, it's still called the same thing.

TAX.
Bastards, and they get away with it too.
PMSL

The particularly bad bit is that despite my efforts, they still refuse to publically fund my 'James needs a Sunseeker Predator 62' Fund. I mean for christs sake, its only a couple of million. It would cost each tax payer less than one pence!!!

Still, I have yet to find the 'Lets buy James a big Boat' party - they have overlooked this and spent the money on pretending to be terrorists and killing people and stuff.

JJ
Old 05-09-2006, 03:20 PM
plynchy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bunch of cunts.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:41 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Firstly Graham S1 I want to say I do admire your perseverance, I think almost every time you have posted anything like this it's not got a positive reply. I think we are at two extremes in our beliefs but credit where credit is due, you certainly don't seem to be a quiter.

Looking through that (briefly I admit) it seems the arguments for the conspiracy are getting based more and more on what people have said. I'm not sure just how much value some of these creditations deserve. PI Pon has already pointed out that one of the sources is a bit 'he said, she said". A couple of people running for Congress, a journalist from Popular Mechanics, an article in TIME magazine, how does the woman who releases the white Doves at Michael Jacksons court cases feel? Thing is, supporting the theory into a cover up over 911 wins voters and sells magazines, there could be hidden person agendas.

That said I will try and get a look at the other bits of information as that does look worth checking out.

Something interesting happened on a forum I run a few weeks back. A few of the members on there claiming they are/where professional commercial airline pilots and they all agreed that non of them could have made the flight path approach claimed for the Pentagon. They said that the ground effects under the plane at that speed and distance from the ground would have made it near impossible to get the nose down. For those that don't know 'Ground Effects' on planes is where the plane causes a pressurised cusion of air under the wings which push back on the underside of the aircraft. You can sometimes see this in action when planes land at the airport, they sort of bounce in mid air just before they touch down. At first I thought they may be bullshitting about being pilots but they are always regailing each other with flying tales I'm confident they think they are right. That still doesn't support a conspiracy but it does make me wonder if the Bush Administration rushed through the attack investigation because of interests in gaining power in the Middle East.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Ratty
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by MWF
Something interesting happened on a forum I run a few weeks back. A few of the members on there claiming they are/where professional commercial airline pilots and they all agreed that non of them could have made the flight path approach claimed for the Pentagon. They said that the ground effects under the plane at that speed and distance from the ground would have made it near impossible to get the nose down. For those that don't know 'Ground Effects' on planes is where the plane causes a pressurised cusion of air under the wings which push back on the underside of the aircraft. You can sometimes see this in action when planes land at the airport, they sort of bounce in mid air just before they touch down. At first I thought they may be bullshitting about being pilots but they are always regailing each other with flying tales I'm confident they think they are right. That still doesn't support a conspiracy but it does make me wonder if the Bush Administration rushed through the attack investigation because of interests in gaining power in the Middle East.
"Ground effects" would have little effect on a 120t plane doing 450mph though, its not like it was coming into landing
Old 06-09-2006, 12:33 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

seeing as we're being bombarded by propoganda these next two weeks, heres some stuff you won't see on the news (well some of it was on the news).
Forget all you your secret knowledge for a minute, This propoganda that's been showing here in NYC where YOU don't Live/work/play and "I" do is more about the victims. I think in all your drive to prove that Saddam Bushladen did this you seem to forget about who really is being affected. I can't recall in your crusade that you've pointed out the reason you want to be proven right is for the people who lost their lives, just to be proven correct to make yourselve look like the knowledgeable one (even though ALL your information comes from someone else who got it from someone else).
So when I feel that you're doing this for the victims and not for whatever reason you think then maybe I'll consider your handed down hand me down information. FPMSL Popula Mechanics.... do they even still make that mag?

Here's to the people that were lost, and to my friends that were killed. R.I.P. cause no matter who did this, you're all still dead.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:43 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

MWF

i ponder how old you are

as your names croft not soft

each to there own..
Old 06-09-2006, 02:11 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

i have always been interested with 9/11 anything about it i watch i read etc. loose change and all that as well.

BUT i rented "24hrs @ ground zero, 7days in September and America rebuilds" i watched it just now and from that wow factor of watching planes crash into it and the buildings fall you get end result of all them poor people that died, people slogging there guts out to help find people doing anything and everything for hope. makes u feel so sad for them all.

i feel people should get over it. it happened, it was bloody nasty, and stop stirring all this bollocks up. if it was all government doings then i hope they rot in hell over it, have that guilt till they die and somethings done...but it wont...we wont ever know...and no-one will get the blame except.....well we all know where the war is now.

just have to remember that shit loads of people that day died...and will continue to die. cause shit is still going on our own 7/7 last yr, more plans for hijackings bombs etc.

memories of the people that die are worth more than arguments of ifs and buts every fucking 5mins. 2 buildings went down symbolic as they were but think how many lives are gone and families ruined.....