General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

David Shayler pisses the govenrment off again....

Search this Thread

Old 28-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default David Shayler pisses the govenrment off again....

Guess what about? The third person in as many weeks. First Morgan Reynolds (ex Bush man), then Paul Roberts (ex Reagan), now this.

Former MI5 Agent Says 9/11 An Inside Job
Attack Was 'Coup de'tat,' Buildings Were Demolished By Controlled Demolitions

Prison Planet | June 27 2005

Former MI5 agent David Shayler, who previously blew the whistle on the British government paying Al Qaeda $200,000 to carry out political assassinations, has gone on the record with his conviction that 9/11 was an inside job meant to bring about a permanent state of emergency in America and pave the way for the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and ultimately Iran and Syria.

David Shayler joined MI5 in October 1991 and worked there for five years. He started at F Branch (counter-subversion) in January 1992, and worked in T Branch (Irish terrorism) from August 1992 until October 1994. He left the organization in 1996.

Shayler appeared on The Alex Jones Show to kick off what will be a wider public campaign to educate the public on 9/11 issues and government corruption.

Shayler again risked jail by speaking out. The British government has a legal gag preventing him from speaking about his work during his MI5 tenure. Since what Shayler discussed was already on the public record (a consequence of which was his imprisonment on two separate occasions), he now feels safer in stepping back out into the limelight.

Shayler delved into his past investigations and the evidence that led some within MI5 to conclude that the Israelis bombed their own London embassy in July 1994. Shayler said that the Israelis framed two Palestinians who remain in jail to this day.

"The same thing has happened with two Palestinians who were convicted of conspiracy to cause the attack on the Israeli Embassy in Britain in 1994 but MI5 didn't disclose two documents which indicated their innocence. One document indicated another group had carried out the attack and the other document was the belief of an MI5 officer that the Israelis had actually bombed their own embassy and allowed a controlled explosion to try and get better security and these documents were never shown to the trial judge let alone the defense."

Shayler said that his suspicions were first aroused about 9/11 when the usual route of crime scene investigation was impeded when the debris was immediately seized and shipped off to China.

"It is in fact a criminal offence to interfere with a crime scene and yet in the case of 9/11 all the metal from the buildings is shipped out to China, there are no forensications done on that metal. Now that to me suggests they never wanted anybody to look at that metal because it was not going to provide the evidence they wanted to show people that it was Al-Qaeda."

Shayler then went on to dismiss the incompetence theory.

"The more I look at it, you realize that it's not incompetence. There were FBI officers all over the country, Colleen Rowley is obviously the one who managed to get a congressional hearing, but there was plenty of evidence certainly."

"There are so many questions that need to be answered, protocols being overridden within national defense, people actively being stopped from carrying out investigations. This wasn't an accident, they were aware there was intelligence indicating those kind of attacks, there were FBI intercepts saying it in the days before the attacks. When you look at it all, that is a big big intelligence picture and yet these people were crucially stopped from doing their jobs, stopped from trying to protect the American people."

Shayler elaborated by saying the evidence suggests the attack was originally meant to be much wider in scope and was an attempt at a violent coup intended to decapitate the entire government as a pretext for martial law.

"So you're looking at a situation in which you almost have a coup de'tat because you've got to bear in mind that there were weapons discovered on planes that didn't take off on 9/11. Now people have obviously postulated that they were going perhaps to attack the White House, Capitol Hill. That looks to me like an attempt to destroy American government and declare a state of emergency, in fact a coup de'tat, a violent coup de'tat."

"There are so very many questions about this and you realize again that none of the enquiries ever get to the bottom of any of these things, they don't take all the evidence, they don't often take any evidence under oath when they should be taking it under oath."

Shayler was forthright in his assertion that the attack was planned and executed within the jurisdiction of the military-industrial complex.

"They let it happen, they made it happen to create a trigger to be able to allow the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq and of course what they're trying to do now is the same thing with the invasion of Iran and Syria."

Shayler ended by questioning the highly suspicious nature of the collapse of the twin towers and Building 7, the first buildings in history, all in the same day, to collapse from so-called fire damage alone.

"I've seen the results of terroristic explosions and so on and no terrorist explosion has ever brought down a building. When the IRA put something like a thousands tonnes of home-made explosives in front of the Baltic Exchange building in Bishopsgate and let off the bomb, all the glass came out, the building shook a bit but there was no question about the building falling down and it doesn't obey the laws of physics for buildings to fall down in the way the World Trade Center came down. So you have the comparison of the two, Building 7 compared with the north and south towers coming down and those two things are exactly the same, they were demolished."

David Shayler joins a spate of recent credible whistleblowers who share the same sentiments about the real story behind 9/11. Former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds publicly questioned the unexplained collapse of WTC Building 7 earlier this month. In addition, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under President Reagan, Paul Craig Roberts, shared his concerns last week when he said the Bush Administration were making the same mistakes as the Nazis when they invaded Russia in the dead of Winter. Roberts seriously doubts the official explanation behind 9/11.
Old 28-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

also a good article by an Underwriter's Labs (UL) employee.

Kevin Ryan - Former Underwriters Laboratory Inspector Speaks out on 911 Once Again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Ryan - A Personal Decision

By Kevin Ryan
June 9th 2005

Have you ever found yourself caught between several hundred million people and their most cherished lies? After writing a letter to a government scientist, pleading with him to clarify a report of his work, I found myself in just that situation. The letter was circulated on the internet and for a brief time I became a reluctant celebrity. Of course I stand behind what I wrote, although it was originally intended as a personal message, not an open letter. Since many have asked for clarification, here is my message to all.

[For background to Kevin Ryan's personal story see:
UQ Wire: Underwriter Speaks Out On WTC Study
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0411/S00177.htm
UQ Wire: 9/11 Whistleblower Kevin Ryan Fired - UQ Wire Editor.
]http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0411/S00239.htm]

To me, the report in question represents a decision point, not just for the US, but for humanity as a whole. We’re at a point where we must decide if we will live consciously, or literally give up our entire reality for a thin veneer of lies. In the US these lies include cheap propaganda that passes for journalism, police-state measures that promise security, and mountains of debt that paint a picture of wealth. Additionally we’ve adopted many implicit self-deceptions, like the idea that we’ll always enjoy a limitless share of the world’s resources, no matter where these are located or who might disagree.

All people lie to themselves. It’s one of the most important things we have yet to accept about our own nature. We lie to ourselves to justify our past actions, to protect our self-image, and to promote ourselves relative to others. This lying is at the root of many of our problems (e.g. nationalism and racism). Until we see this, and strive to understand if not control it, the resulting problems will continue unchecked and the outcome will be certain. Any organism or society that makes self-deception its modus operandi will make many bad, and ultimately fatal, decisions. The day will come when we are collectively fooling ourselves in such a way that we essentially trade everything we have for what’s behind our fantasy curtain. It appears that day is near.

The official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a key part of our current self-deception. More importantly, this story may be our last chance to see just how critical our situation is so that we can all stop, and begin working together to solve the real problems we face. These problems, for the US and the world as a whole, amount to a growing storm of factors including environmental changes, resource depletion, and growth in resource usage.[1,2] Undoubtedly the secret Energy Taskforce report of May 2001 would verify this, and help us to understand that our government is responding to some of these threats with a carefully laid out plan. This plan assumes that people cannot rise above their own natural, ego-based self-deception, and therefore few of us will survive the coming storm. In essence, they’re betting against us.

Anyone who honestly looks at the evidence has difficulty finding anything in the official story of 9/11 that is believable. It’s not just one or two strange twists or holes in the story, the whole thing is bogus from start to end.[3] In my previous job I was in a position to question one part, the collapse of three tall buildings due to fire. But this isn’t really a chemistry or engineering problem, and may be best approached initially through statistics.

The three WTC buildings in question weren’t all designed the same way and weren’t all hit by airplanes. The only thing they seemed to have in common were relatively small and manageable fires, as indicated by the work of firefighters right up to the moment of collapse. From the government’s report we know that only a small percentage of the supporting columns in each of the first two buildings were severed, and that the jet fuel burned off in just a few minutes.

To follow the latest “leading hypothesis”, what are the odds that all the fireproofing fell off in just the right places, even far from the point of impact? Without much test data, let’s say it’s one in a thousand. And what are the odds that the office furnishings converged to supply highly directed and (somehow) forced-oxygen fires at very precise points on the remaining columns? Is it another one in a thousand? What is the chance that those points would then all soften in unison, and give way perfectly, so that the highly dubious “progressive global collapse” theory could be born? I wouldn’t even care to guess. But finally, with well over a hundred fires in tall buildings through history, what are the chances that the first, second and third incidents of fire-induced collapse would all occur on the same day? Let’s say it’s one in a million. Considering just these few points we’re looking at a one in a trillion chance, using generous estimates and not really considering the third building (no plane, no jet fuel, different construction).

How convenient that our miraculous result, combined with several other trains of similarly unlikely events, gives us reason to invade the few most strategically important lands for the production of oil and natural gas. As I said, this is not about chemistry or engineering. Our continued dependence on this highly improbable story means that we have a desperate need to believe it. It is, in fact, a psychology problem.

Solving the problem is a personal challenge, and involves at least three-steps. First, we have to admit we were wrong, and that we were fooled. This is not easy for most people, but congratulations to the neo-cons for noticing that their political opponents seem to be least able to admit they were wrong on any significant issue. Secondly, we have to see that terrorism is actually much worse than we feared because the terrorists are in charge. Such a pause on a national scale would be dramatic to say the least. If we get to the third step we begin to realize the scope of change necessary to move forward in a conscious manner. Obviously the US government must be substantially changed and/or forgiven. New cooperative, multinational agreements would need to be implemented immediately.[4]

If you make it through step one and care enough about people to work for step three, you may face ridicule and isolation. You may lose your income and some friends, but if we continue down the same path there’s a real chance you’re going to lose those anyway. On the upside you may be able to hold on to some sense of integrity. The only thing you can be certain of is that we’re all in this together. No matter how you voted, what credentials or positions you hold, or what faith you have in people, you will face the consequences of our collective self-deceptions. Now is the time for each of us to decide between a stormy reality and what’s behind the fantasy curtain.
Old 28-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And Aliens really landed at Roswell

" I want to Believe!! "
Old 28-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is obssesd
Old 28-06-2005, 10:36 AM
K3V HA
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Rhys
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is obssesd

Graham, do you work for the Government in some way??
Old 28-06-2005, 10:56 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

"I've seen the results of terroristic explosions and so on and no terrorist explosion has ever brought down a building."
Jesus I scanned one line and already spotted that! Oklahoma bombing anybody?

Old 28-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Get a life No body cares

Mods please Ban this nut bag

Trending Topics

Old 28-06-2005, 02:39 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by MWF
"I've seen the results of terroristic explosions and so on and no terrorist explosion has ever brought down a building."

That wasnt a terrorist attack but I won't go into that.

I'll admit Graham is very involved in this but don't knock him for his beliefs!

How many of you believe in god/gods etc?
Old 28-06-2005, 02:44 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by SimonT
Originally Posted by MWF

That wasnt a terrorist attack but I won't go into that.
Oh of course, that was a government conspiracy too!
Old 28-06-2005, 02:45 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I like said i wont go into that
Old 28-06-2005, 02:53 PM
PhilM
PassionBMW.com Member

FFS

Will all the people who come on here, bother to read Grahams post and then just reply with "GET A LIFE" kindly keep their opinions to themselves, there are many people who enjoy reading the posts and articles Graham puts up, its an interesting area......if your not interested, don't read, and don't spoil it for those who are please?

PS, all of you, GET A LIFE, are you all fcucking obsessed with Cars? Obviously" Get a life

Just because some have different interests, doesn't mean you should ridicule them
Old 28-06-2005, 02:56 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

This is another fantastic irony of Conspiracy Theorists, they rattle on about how the government is controlling what's said and then tell anyone that doesn't agree with them to shut up. Human hypocrisy in it's finest form.

You like conspiracy theorists go to a site about them, there's plently, people wont tell you to get a life there. This is a car site, live with it.
Old 28-06-2005, 02:57 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

sorrry agree with philm here, i
Old 28-06-2005, 03:01 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by MWF
This is another fantastic irony of Conspiracy Theorists, they rattle on about how the government is controlling what's said and then tell anyone that doesn't agree with them to shut up. Human hypocrisy in it's finest form.

You like conspiracy theorists go to a site about them, there's plently, people wont tell you to get a life there. This is a car site, live with it.
So you have never gone to a site and never made a comment that has nothing to do with the main content of the site?
Old 28-06-2005, 03:11 PM
PhilM
PassionBMW.com Member

General Discussion.
To discuss about everything and anything, not necessarily about Ford or even cars. Arguing and defamatory posts will not be tolerated and will be removed without warning.
I think that answers the "this is a car site, go elsewhere" replies.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, I enjoy reading them (generally then laughing at how far fetched they are), but, if you don't like it, don't read it. Don't spoil this thread and indeed forum because you dismiss something as "rubbish", or someone as different to you.
Old 28-06-2005, 03:12 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Okay, so what's this guy's motive?

It says he left MI5 in 1996, but under what circumstances?

Question EVERYTHING!
Old 28-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Billabong
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Question EVERYTHING!
....except the government
Old 28-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Shaylers a COCK! Her decides he doesnt like his job, so decides to whistle blow what hes been up to. Names names and puts people lives DIRECTLY in danger. Simply because he wants to get paid by a tabloid!

Treason is still an offence!
Old 28-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Ratty
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Okay, so what's this guy's motive?

Question EVERYTHING!
Exactly

He left 5 years before 911 and now he's somekind of expert

Originally Posted by Muppit
Shayler said that his suspicions were first aroused about 9/11 when the usual route of crime scene investigation was impeded when the debris was immediately seized and shipped off to China.
I love this quote, what where they meant to do with a few million tonnes of rubble, send it to a forensic lab

Shayler ended by questioning the highly suspicious nature of the collapse of the twin towers and Building 7, the first buildings in history, all in the same day, to collapse from so-called fire damage alone
How many investiagtions have been done into the effects of flying a fully loaded 747 into a skyscraper then, hardly just a normal fire is it, he then goes on to compare it to a terrorist bomb, the mans a joke
Old 28-06-2005, 03:34 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Rich_w
Shaylers a COCK! Her decides he doesnt like his job, so decides to whistle blow what hes been up to. Names names and puts people lives DIRECTLY in danger. Simply because he wants to get paid by a tabloid!

I was gonna say! Always casts a dubious light on anyone with motive, and someone who breaks a law the swore to protect in doing so.
Old 28-06-2005, 03:39 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by SimonT
Originally Posted by MWF

So you have never gone to a site and never made a comment that has nothing to do with the main content of the site?
Look it's not hard to work it out is it. If I logged onto a Star Trek forum and started rattling on about cars I wouldn't expect everyone to join in without someone telling me to get a life, that's just the way it is. There's plenty of places on the net to talk about stuff like this, I advise the www.snopes.com forums.
Old 28-06-2005, 03:41 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Rich_w

I was gonna say! Always casts a dubious light on anyone with motive, and someone who breaks a law the swore to protect in doing so.
Very wise words! - Always follow the motive.
Old 28-06-2005, 03:42 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

So what because osmeone is a tekkie means they dont like cars?

(I know what your saying mate and I sort of agree but surley you can see my point to?)
Old 28-06-2005, 04:19 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

I do see your point if you are talking about common curtosy, there's is indeed no need to be rude.
Old 28-06-2005, 04:28 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default all is not as it seems

as we all know,nearly all polititions are currupt,so i would not put most things beyond them,i heard the other day that some polititions are claiming family tax credit they are in it for all they can get and america has to be ten times worse than here.
Old 28-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Default Re: all is not as it seems

Originally Posted by morcheen
i heard the other day that some polititions are claiming family tax credit
Why?

Is that illegal?

Old 28-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Oh hera we go again
Old 28-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Rab

Originally Posted by Ratty
Shayler ended by questioning the highly suspicious nature of the collapse of the twin towers and Building 7, the first buildings in history, all in the same day, to collapse from so-called fire damage alone
How many investiagtions have been done into the effects of flying a fully loaded 747 into a skyscraper then, hardly just a normal fire is it, he then goes on to compare it to a terrorist bomb, the mans a joke
I agree there m8, don't think of it as just a fire. Add the kinetic energy of a 500 ton aircraft flying at 300mph to the mid part of the structure, and then remember that jet fuel burns slightly hotter than regular combustible material.

If you check on the Daily Record website for the fire on Jamaica St in glasgow in the late 70's/ealry 80's and you'll find that the building collapsed purely because it caught fire. The fire weakened the structure, so can we not assume that something similar MAY have happened in New York?
Old 29-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Rab

" I want to Believe!! "
You didn't see that program on Channel 5 then? How the aliens were "invented" to cover up secret flying technology research, started by the Germans in the 30's?

Rhys, if you ever come out with something sensible, or even try and prove me wrong, I may actually read your posts. Can you tell me why you are so against me? What is your problem with me? Like you I have other interests apart from cars. This is one of them.

K3V HA - No, I work for a company called Railko, making parts for trains and boats. www.railko.co.uk

The Oklahoma bombing also has many inconsistencies, and you didn't get to hear everything on the news. I'm not even going to start on that one. (yet).

Rich w - You may not care, doesn't mean other people don't. Why do you even bother reading my posts? You must care enough to put all that effort into rteplying, and not even trying to prove me wrong. Get a life. Maybe Shayler is guilty of treason, but would you not stand up if you knew something was very wrong, that went beyond getting done for treason?

PhilM - Thankyou. Did you get the DVD ok. Did it work?

If the mods feel the need to move this thread elsewhere, then so be it. I see plenty of other non car topics here though

MWF - When have I ever asked/told anyone to shut up. The silence always come when I ask people to try and prove me wrong.

Ratty - Not talking about concrete here. The steel for the towers was shipped off straight away. Removing evidence from a crime scene. Is that not criminal. Say someone stabbed you, droppped the knife, and ran off. Someone else came and picked the knife up and ran away. Wouldn't be happy would you.

Can anyone explain to me how the towers fell in 14 seconds? That is the same speed thay would have done in freefall in a vacuum, leaving no room in the equation for the energy needed to crumble all that concrete. Pretty handy as it would have cost $20bn to dissamble the towers iun a few years anyway.

Rab - What about the other skyscrapers that have caught fire since and not fallen down? Jeez, every designer of steel framed buildings in the world must be shitting themselves. Still haven't heard anyone on here tell me what happened to building 7.

Ban me? FPMSL. Ban me for what? Being able to hold an argument better than most people on here, instead of hurling insults.
Old 29-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Rab

Originally Posted by Graham S1
Originally Posted by Rab

" I want to Believe!! "
You didn't see that program on Channel 5 then? How the aliens were "invented" to cover up secret flying technology research, started by the Germans in the 30's?

Rab - What about the other skyscrapers that have caught fire since and not fallen down? Jeez, every designer of steel framed buildings in the world must be shitting themselves. Still haven't heard anyone on here tell me what happened to building 7.

True, other tall buildings have caught fire, but how many have had a plane flown into them? Not many I bet.....

And as for the one across the road, it fell down after the Towers came down. So maybe it was just a shonky old building that didn't hold up to 2 massive skyscrapers falling on it.

And as for the alien stuff....... German flying technology? It was a spy balloon ffs....
Old 29-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by PhilM
?

PS, all of you, GET A LIFE, are you all fcucking obsessed with Cars? Obviously" Get a life

Just because some have different interests, doesn't mean you should ridicule them
This is a CAr BB, so erm cars get discussed onhere

When you post 90% of the time about certain things which have bare no realtion to cars etc. i think its a bit of. Hell if you wanna belive and read and him to you MSN Phil or you conspiracy followers start you own BB

Shut it to Ranj

www.fruitcakesrus.com

On yeah when you say Government, unless your American its not your Government
Old 02-07-2005, 03:29 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

seeing as you all consider him a nut case ....Y am i still getting hassled in work to put that 911 dvd on again did a master copy "it been stolen five times"
...thought the dvd was QUALITY WATCH will it ever be shown on tv "DOUBT IT"
VERY MUCH ..love his posts....intresting read "its like marmite"
if you dont like it just dont click on the link "FFSAKE" DONT SLAG HIM DOWN

ITS ONLY HIS OPINION