General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Grr I can not get the car out of the garage (owner found)

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Fudgey
possibly not, but have a msssive fucking shit on the windscreen and piss on the roof
And I thought I had issues
Old 10-01-2009, 08:49 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

you should have swung open the door and fucked it into the car. im sure that would stop them parking there again. wouldnt the police have removed it as it was preventing you gaining access to your car so you couldnt go to pick up your boy left stranded at school?

Last edited by fuzzy; 10-01-2009 at 08:50 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Kamike
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Iv written to the council this morning to see if there is anychance a of either yellow lines or the white line they some times use. Police where fucking usless, our station closed down so i got old of the nearest station (about 10 miles away) and they said they would ring me back. Still no call

My dad has spoken to the other garage owners and they have agreed to having a do not park sign on each of their doors which im going to do later today.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:59 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

you should have told the police you seen the driver get out and stagger away drunk. they would have been there in minutes .
Old 10-01-2009, 08:59 AM
smokey

Originally Posted by nrg19uk
i hate idots like this my sister came home from picking up her nipper and there was sumone parked on her drive with a baby in the back seat! so she waited for 5 mins then some african lady strolls out a house up the road then piss off. Then a week later shes parked there again so her fella told her if she parks it there again hes gonna get it scrapped shes starts having a go at him telling you cant do that!!! he said park it there again and find out. shes never park there again. i would let the tyres down they wont think about parking there again or a nice big tub of gearbox oil.
She actually parked on your sisters drive? Isn't that trespassing?
Old 10-01-2009, 09:01 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by smokey
She actually parked on your sisters drive? Isn't that trespassing?
now if someone did park on my drive they would have about 3 minutes to move it until id got a hammer out to smash the window and roll the car away.thats a piss take.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:04 AM
costina
Live long and prosper!!

Received 371 Likes on 346 Posts

Originally Posted by Kamike
The garage is two streets away from me, there is a row of maybe 6 or 7 terreced houses and oposite there are 4 garages with up and over doors and a droped kerb. I own two of the garages and the other two are owned by some one else. The silly cow had parked on the kerd that close to the doors that if i tryed to open them it would have hit the side of her car. You had to walk side ways to get past it or else walk onto the road. Mothers with prams would have had to go on the road to get round.

Blocking a path way i believe is an offence i would have rung the police and said that

I can see she's going to be in for some shit

Paul
Old 10-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Matt Evans
Black Country RSOC

A litre or so of fish oil (tuna's good) poured down the vents under the windscreens a good deterent.

It'll stink for ages!
Old 10-01-2009, 09:24 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

yeah double yellows is the way to go!! Then its easy money for the council

Also as been said next time ring police about it saying you saw a person in a wheelchair have to go in road and almost get run down by a car

Oh get a better wheel clamp the ones in the pic you posted are often quite easy to drive out of

I have a similar problem on busy days at my house as my garage is down a driveway between rows of terrace houses and often shoppers park on the cobbled driveway blocking access to my garage. So far i just put offensive notices on thier cars and they fuck off but theres actually been resident permit zone signs put up to stop shoppers parking even in the alleyways but so far 2 of the signs have been spray painted over by someone.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Kamike

Went to take the clamp at 10 like i told the bloke on the phone i would and he was waiting there pacing around the car in circles

Me; Dont park your car in front of a garage in future you really fucked my day up yesterday because i didnt have a car.

Him; Wasnt me mate it was the missus

Me; pass the message on then

Him; she can do what she wants big man

Me; What? take it you dont want the clamp removing then?

Him; Why are you being a prick

Me; have you any idea what you have done wrong? I couldnt get MY car my own fucking property out of MY garage because of this car.

It went backwards and forwards for another couple of mins but the bloke really couldnt grasp what i was kicking of about. Him and his missus are proper Jeremy Kyle rejects. I took the clamp of and told him if it happens again i would take the car. He got in the car and moved it 10ft forward to block the other two garage doors . Im going to lend the clamp to the other owner and see what happens.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:43 AM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

what a PENIS!
Old 10-01-2009, 09:50 AM
adam.d
PassionFord Regular

You not know anyone with a couple of old bangers? could borrow them and block him in see how he fucking likes it!
Old 10-01-2009, 09:53 AM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Im going to lend the clamp to the other owner and see what happens.

I think now is the time to trash it! They are clearly cocks
Old 10-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Mr Whippy
Oderint dum metuant

This is well worth buying a Ł50 shitter and ramming the car. Then driving away.
Complete and utter wankers.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Nash_mr2
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

easiest thing to do would have been to get 3 mates, surely you got 3 mates right? - and the do what the Firemen do to remove abostructing Vehicles....BUMP it out the way, you all take a wheel arch, start rocking it in a rythmic fasion then 1 2 3 you all give one big heave and shove the car sideways a foot or 2 at a time, i've seen it done a few times....

.....and then once you move it out the way....clamp it.

Last edited by Nash_mr2; 10-01-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:11 AM
adam.d
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Nash_mr2
easiest thing to do would have been to get 3 mates, surely you got 3 mates right? - and the do what the Firemen do to remove abostructing Vehicles....BUMP it out the way, you all take a wheel arch, start rocking it in a rythmic fasion then 1 2 3 you all give one big heave and shove the car sideways a foot or 2 at a time, i've seen it done a few times....

.....and then once you move it out the way....clamp it.

^^^
what a plan! just bump it into the middle of the road then the plod would have it towed! ideal
Old 10-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Kamike

I imagin that if there was any damage to the car I would never hear the last of it. The guy was an utter cock, he didn't seem to understand what he or his partner had done wrong.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:19 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

I imagin that if there was any damage to the car I would never hear the last of it. The guy was an utter cock, he didn't seem to understand what he or his partner had done wrong.
theres only one language that these sort of people understand. smash them and/or their property.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Mark_w
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by fuzzy
theres only one language that these sort of people understand. smash them and/or their property.
I would have smashed his window and moved the car after an hour,if he then talked to me like that i would have smashed him I think Kamike has been far too nice in this situation.

regards mark
Old 10-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Id have to agree with fuzzy problem is such people know how to play up to the police to make you look like a psycho and them look like angels

Try other options now like pissing in fuel tank, fish/egg in vents, glue in locks etc. All hard to prove whose done it.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:34 AM
jmck8887
Part of the Furniture

Any updates on the golf.You know you were perfectly in your rights to call a private clamping firm and leave the dirty work up to them.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:43 AM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

our next door neighbour parks across my drive all the time and they do move it when i ask but fucks me off big style when i want to pop out can i borrow your clamp
Old 10-01-2009, 11:49 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

it's nice and easy, you spray wd40 onto all of the windows and expanding foam into the wheels and leave it at that

and then you only have ot make sure that the person who's car it is doesn't figure out its you

the expanding foam is for the second offence

my parking sotries include the neighbours not being able to move a skip for 2 months because the skip lorry broke out garden path and teh bollard i put in meant the lorry couldn't pick the skip up again

and we also live 50 yards away from a school and i remember a merc parking in my garden, after the post had been fitted, totaly retractable and anti ram raid type thing from the speil, which then knocked on the door to be told "the person with the keys is not here at the moment, come abck in a few hours" that was the last time she parked there

and i've had the traffic blocked up for 10 minutes because osmeone who was parked in my drive coldn't manouver out of the space because i was blocking the road and other cars parked on the kerb were blocking her

and one guy who parked in my drive way, moved back up the driveway when i pulled the van in, and knocked onthe door asking me to move the van as he couldn't get out, i told him to stay there while i got the clamp ebcause he was on private property and he started to panic for the next 15 minuets before my mum pestered me so much about the guy possibly damaging the house if i left him there for a while, so i went out and said he was lucky as i couldn't find the keys to uplock the clamp

i could go on about the pictures i've taken and sent to the council who then post out tickets to the offending parties but now they've stuck one of the parking enforcement vans outside and there are a couple of coppers doing the moving about so it's not so much of a problem

as for teh prick, if he parks there again, just go and buy some lining paper from b&q for Ł2 and some paste and wrap teh car up in it
Old 10-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Csm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

You had this conversation with this prick and you didnt kick off ??

My hand would have been round his throat with his head against the fuckin garage door seconds away from twatting him a good un
Old 10-01-2009, 11:56 AM
justin.e
Advanced PassionFord User

a few years back some muppet parked at the end of a access road into a rally stage,I told him not to park there but was more or less told to"fuck off".When the first 20 cars had passed on the stage,chase cars etc wanted to get out but couldn't.You should have seen the guys face when he came back to his car and found it on its roof in an eight foot ditch!
Old 10-01-2009, 12:11 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i still cant believe theres people out there so ignorant that they park in someone elses drive....
Old 10-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Paul_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by justin.e
a few years back some muppet parked at the end of a access road into a rally stage,I told him not to park there but was more or less told to"fuck off".When the first 20 cars had passed on the stage,chase cars etc wanted to get out but couldn't.You should have seen the guys face when he came back to his car and found it on its roof in an eight foot ditch!
LOL sounds about right for our rally men
Old 10-01-2009, 01:12 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That the problem you see, people who do wrong think its ok and not wrong to do what they are doing,if you follow.

I have an open front garden with my drive on one side and my garden is joined to the next door neighbours garden on the other side.

One Saturday morning i woke up to find a car parked on my grass and part on the pavement.
When i phoned the police to see if it was nicked they said it wasnt reported as so,but as he wasnt blocking my drive they couldnt remove it as it wasnt restricting access.

so when eventually the twat turned up for it i asked what the fook he was playing at,he said i didnt want it to get nicked from of the road
So after after nearly ripping his throat out i told him i would burn the car which was on my property if he ever did it again.

He then started to go on about how much i was in the wrong for having a go at him, forgetting that he had parked his car ON my grass, i just went and got my bat from in the kitchen and told him if he didnt go in 30 seconds the bat would be hitting his wind screen in 31 seconds.

some fookin people
Old 10-01-2009, 03:51 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

some one parked their jaguar outside my friends garage/garden doors, clearly labled no parking and the pavement isnt raised so bit obvious theres a car parked in it! they even mounted the pavement too!

the garage gate is metal and can open both outwards and inwards (dont know how legal that is). basically coz he was pissed about the car being there he opened his gate and swung it out towards the jag fooking put some force into it too, the whole car shook when the gate hit! he left the gate where it was to make it look like the wind had done it and we went in side! about 3 hours later this posh couple came to find the car was fooked, some nasty damage!

they knocked on the door to show him and he's like "errr so what you knocking on my door to tell me?... to be honest its not supposed to be parked there" acted like he never even knew there was a car blocking his garage.

Last edited by cheeky dog; 10-01-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

A few year back we had some cunt park on our drive, I blocked him in with the van, when they knocked on they were trying to have a go at me for blocking them in
Told em to fuck off Ive had a beer and it would be illegal to drive and shut the door in their face, I didnt move the van till going to work the next morning, not seen the car on our drive since.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:14 PM
rik-rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 137 Likes on 118 Posts

tell you what there`s some aresholes about, i wouldn`t dream of parking over, or up someones drive/garage etc....fooking unbelievable
Old 10-01-2009, 04:47 PM
clarke5700
YES I KNOW I CANT SPELL

go fined his garage if he has one and park accross it and clamp you own car there lol or get a motor bike and park it accross there frount door and set the alarm with a disk lock and a chain of corse lol
Old 10-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Coontssss keep us updated how it gets on!
Old 10-01-2009, 06:17 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

And he called you a cock ! What a cunt.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:04 PM
n13los
PassionFord Regular

not point damaging it, probably a mobility car.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:06 PM
RSLUBBY
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default car parked

My favourite would be to 1:undo the valves with a key so the tyres go down slightly then put a bit of superglue in it so the only way to repair will be to change the valve also hard to find out what the problem is. 2:Nick his wiper blades so he cant go anywhere in the rain. 3:Paint the windows from the outside(could be kids) 4rick holes in tyre sidewalls with needles very hard to find that slow puncture. 5:Glue up his washer jests. 6:Expanding foam up the exhaust might be a good one.

What a cock but i would be up for lots of fun as you live down the road who would ever know.

Good luck hope you get the twa_t sorted!!!!!

Last edited by RSLUBBY; 10-01-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: spelling