General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

what do you do when......

Search this Thread

Old 25-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Think of how your missus would feel, she is pregnant with what i assume is your kid? Im sure you have had a million great times with her, and you've had the conversation about the future with a kid/kids and all the things you will do as a family etc etc?

Being the dick and fucking off now would be the most selfish, bastard thing to do, a kid will be born and you will have left your missus to bring it up herself or with another man who aint its father.

Stick it out, ignore the burd from work, have the kid with your current missus and watch how much the little one will being you all together, you will wonder why the fuck you were thinking about anyone else.

Appologies for the seriousness
Old 26-07-2008, 12:50 AM
JayCC
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by shauns
how do i quote messagaes in my replys
haha.
Old 26-07-2008, 01:01 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Coldo
Think of how your missus would feel, she is pregnant with what i assume is your kid? Im sure you have had a million great times with her, and you've had the conversation about the future with a kid/kids and all the things you will do as a family etc etc?

Being the dick and fucking off now would be the most selfish, bastard thing to do, a kid will be born and you will have left your missus to bring it up herself or with another man who aint its father.

Stick it out, ignore the burd from work, have the kid with your current missus and watch how much the little one will being you all together, you will wonder why the fuck you were thinking about anyone else.

Appologies for the seriousness

agree with all that.

in my eyes its not love its mans need to fuck,you know you will regret it at the exact moment you come.

i have a wife and two kids and the very thought of upsetting them would kill me.
Old 26-07-2008, 01:01 AM
arkley
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

what do you do when your married but you cant get another woman out of your head? feel like a right cunt a the moment cause i cant stop thinking bout a woman at work, worst thing is she feels the same! completely fuct up!!!!!
what you do is make sure your lass doesn't read this post.
Old 26-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Dan16v
Advanced PassionFord User

dont make that mistake mate honestly, stay with your wife and enjoy bringing a newborn into the world. the gift of life mate when your child is born you'll be smug as fuck, you wont think about the bird from work, just hold out mate, you'll get there
Old 26-07-2008, 07:46 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

How would you feel if your missus was looking elsewhere? For all you know she may be. Just think about how you would feel if she was lusting over another bloke and asking questions about whether she should shag him or not, then picture her shagging someone else, that should keep it in your trousers a bit longer!
Old 26-07-2008, 08:05 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WTF's wrong with having a bit on the side these days?

Get another phone, jobs a good'un.

PS if my lass reads this, I don't have two phones, HONEST
Old 26-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

FFS ure going to have a child, dont u give a FUCKKKK???

fuckin people these days, makes me mad.
Old 26-07-2008, 08:13 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

see her all the time, so forgetting her not an option

get her sacked then! sorted.

seriously,is it really worth risking your relationship and the future of your family with your baby?
i doubt it mate.
Old 26-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Do what ever makes you happy and live with it.

You should never be with one woman because it is the right thing to do or for the fact that you have a child.
Everyone deserves the right to be happy and if you do not love your missus and want to be with another woman you should leave as your missus deserves the opportunity to be with someone who truly adores her.
Likewise you should never ever stay together for the sake of the kids, they can tell when you are miserable and it effects them, you can be a dad without being in a relationship with their mother.

The biggest question to ask yourself remains is this lust you are feeling or something more ?
Old 26-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Bang the living shit out of her a doodie her!
Old 26-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

actually, space dock her
Old 26-07-2008, 08:57 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by sortedscort
it might seem like it but . the grass AINTgreener matey.
it can be . who knows until you you visit that green grass.
Old 26-07-2008, 09:02 AM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

best thing to do is post your question on a public internet forum which your wife could accidentally come across should she use the pc at home and the pc has saved your password,good choice!
Old 26-07-2008, 09:07 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

If you've got a kid on the way, and you're thinking of cheating on the woman carrying your child then words can't really describe what a complete fucking cunt you really are in my opinion.
Old 26-07-2008, 09:22 AM
christianh3

what do you do when your married but you cant get another woman out of your head?
what do you do??? erm... dont ask for advice from a load of net nerds who regularly jizz off over 20 year old fords, that'd be a start lol

jesus, you're in the mire. things happen for a reason and you aint with her so it wasnt to be, you will have to ACCEPT this.

Be happy & grateful for what you already have, you have alot going for you, don't take it for granted. Look at your mrs with a baby on the way and thank your lucky stars cos you could have nothing tomorrow.

Good luck dude.
Old 26-07-2008, 09:36 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ballin
If you've got a kid on the way, and you're thinking of cheating on the woman carrying your child then words can't really describe what a complete fucking cunt you really are in my opinion.
Seconded!
Old 26-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by milkman

Might have expected a reply like that from "the milkman" all the stories of them nailing lonley housewives and all that!
Old 26-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Nicole
PassionFord Post Troll

I'm sure your wife would be over the moon if she found out you were asking complete strangers on the internet for advice on wether to potentially end your marriage or not for a bit on the side......

Nice guy!! Sounds like she would be better off without you. Have you considered being honest and frank with your wife? Surely that's the first place to start?
Old 26-07-2008, 10:12 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

maybe his wife already has a bit on her side?
Old 26-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by ballin
Haha well said! Why would you bring a baby into the world if you dont want to spend your life with its mother. Leave that to the chav scum with about 20 kids they never wanted and dont give a fuck about. Then the kids grow up and people are surprised when they stick a knife in some fucker.

Last edited by Alan_D; 26-07-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 26-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by milkman

Gary you cunt! AFPMSL
Old 26-07-2008, 11:29 AM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I agree with alot of what people above have said about it not being right, but l am also urious what Space Docking is and doodie her is from Radders ??

Mike
Old 26-07-2008, 11:34 AM
pig

just fuck the bird at work,bobs your uncle,does she take it up the arse as you cant stop thinking about her then m8
Old 26-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Captain Mike
I agree with alot of what people above have said about it not being right, but l am also urious what Space Docking is and doodie her is from Radders ??

Mike
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=space-docking

Old 26-07-2008, 11:45 AM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thats fucking wrong sorry Radders your sick in the head mate lol

space-docking
The act of using your faeces to penetrate your significant other. Faeces may be frozen and/or inserted into a condom prior to insertion.
"What the hell is this in the freezer?! You must be bloody crazy if you think we're going to try space-docking tonight - You know my book club is on a Wednesday."

Mike
Old 26-07-2008, 11:47 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

dont go there will end in tears
Old 26-07-2008, 12:06 PM
eddie_od
PassionFord Regular

the grass isnt always greener

but on the other hand if i had a mars bar every day and someone offered me a snickers id be tempted to take it
Old 26-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by Captain Mike
Thats fucking wrong sorry Radders your sick in the head mate lol

space-docking
The act of using your faeces to penetrate your significant other. Faeces may be frozen and/or inserted into a condom prior to insertion.
"What the hell is this in the freezer?! You must be bloody crazy if you think we're going to try space-docking tonight - You know my book club is on a Wednesday."

Mike

Old 26-07-2008, 12:13 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

you end up ruining your marriage because your wife will eventaully see there is something bugging you and it will tear the 2 of you apart. Get rid of this other woman out of your head or get a divorce
Old 26-07-2008, 12:26 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

shag her and see if shes better than your wife before making an informed decision.
Old 26-07-2008, 12:33 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My boss's Mrs has been playing away at Arsenal vs Tottenham. He's 30, got 3 kids, and found out via facebook that his Mrs has been getting cock off the local villiage idiot. So he's devorcing her. No if's no but's, no chance to apolagise. Straight out of it. He now sleeps on a sofa bed in his extension whilst his mrs goes out nearly every night and comes home at 6am in the morning, It's fucking destroying him day by day and I generally feel sorry for the bloke.

So, you tosspeice of a cretin, if you are to venture down the path of smashing this birds back door in, most of the male population will give you a strong pat on the back and a round of applause, meanwhile the heart of your wife and son / daughter will be ripped wide open. So you have to ask yourself, is what I am giving up worth it ? If it is then sit your wife down and explain the situation. Expect to get hit, expect to get your clothes ripped up, and anything you generally care about in the house smashed up. If I told my mrs this she'd smash my playstation to bits and probably key the fuck out of my car
Old 26-07-2008, 12:50 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
My boss's Mrs has been playing away at Arsenal vs Tottenham. He's 30, got 3 kids, and found out via facebook that his Mrs has been getting cock off the local villiage idiot. So he's devorcing her. No if's no but's, no chance to apolagise. Straight out of it. He now sleeps on a sofa bed in his extension whilst his mrs goes out nearly every night and comes home at 6am in the morning, It's fucking destroying him day by day and I generally feel sorry for the bloke.

So, you tosspeice of a cretin, if you are to venture down the path of smashing this birds back door in, most of the male population will give you a strong pat on the back and a round of applause, meanwhile the heart of your wife and son / daughter will be ripped wide open. So you have to ask yourself, is what I am giving up worth it ? If it is then sit your wife down and explain the situation. Expect to get hit, expect to get your clothes ripped up, and anything you generally care about in the house smashed up. If I told my mrs this she'd smash my playstation to bits and probably key the fuck out of my car

Hurting somebody you love for your own selfish desires is not really that manly, l have hurt somebody and been forgiven and when l think of the pain l caused it is fucking horrible, l would think you would be so happy that your wife is having your child that the thought would not enter your head, but hey we are all different

Mike
Old 26-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Nicole
PassionFord Post Troll

Infact, yeah shag her... why not see if you can get her pregnant too, then come back on here and ask us for more advice........

Fact is, if you were a decent human being with thought and regard for other people this thread wouldn't exist!!

Last edited by Nicole; 26-07-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Old 26-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Jimboxr4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Do not have anything to do with her mate. The grass is never greener. I work with a lot of people who have been in your position and they all say exactly the same thing. Apparently the thrill wears off soon enough and you're back to square one.

Use your brain and distance yourself from this bird or you'll have nothing but trouble.
Old 26-07-2008, 04:24 PM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

why dont you ask your wife for advice?maybe she can help you decide?
Old 26-07-2008, 04:32 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

been there a couple of times mate,you'll start seeing more bad in your wife on purpose just so the new woman looks better for you, you'll probably start arguing just for the hell of it,again so the new woman will look better in your eyes.

All this will happen and you wont even know that you're are causing the hassle.

My advice, stay away from her,if you want to chat pm me,although im off out soon so will read it later.

Best of luck mate, i know its hard ans awkward.