General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Michael Jackson - thoughts....

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 06:33 AM
ar4ibaldo
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
yeah yeah yeah mate, cos money buys you out of a Paedo charge doesnt it, especially in front of the world audience!

Makes me laugh.........

It was SO SO abvious the parents were out for the money! If you are a father, i dont know, but put your self in their position. Would ANY amount of money stop you wanting justice for someone messing with your kid? If yes then its YOU that wants locking up, cos no money would buy me in that sort of case! Id want justice!
Got to agree with the above, they were just trying to get some money of him.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:59 AM
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Forgetting all the bullshit about him outside of 'work'

i totally agree with THRUSHs first post. his music is or was properly good!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:47 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

to all the haterz out there:

it doesn't matter how fucked up he is, how many kids he may have potentially or allegendy fiddled, how much his face might have melted and hwo broke he may be, he's more famous than you, or anyone you will ever know, will ever be, and you have to accept that living the celebrity lifestyle can fuck you up

and the same with oj, i watched the trial and it was a joke, complete and utter farce, peole went there to make a name for themselves not to see justice being served, and oj's peole were paid lots of money to make sure he wasn't found guilty, and they did that, the prosecution puts a case to make him guilty in the eyes of the jury, they fail miserably on every count, from the dna evidence, to the racist cops, to the gloves that don't fit (how the fuck you can make someone take the stand and tell them to wear a pair of gloves, which they admit to buying an exact same pair of, not realising that they are new gloves and all the testing that was carried on out the after they were found (by the racist policeman) would make them shrink?!?!?!!? ) and everything else like the cross contamination of the blood samples at the lab?
they had a pair of gloves found at the scene, they had footprints at the scene, they had a few flecks of blood in his car, they had his dodgy finger, everything else was circumstantial and it should have never gone to court

you can't say the same about mj because it was all covered up so you don't know what they were going to do, weather or not he did have a mole on his todger, or anything, so you can't say "but look at this" or "look at that" or "martin bashier was right when he said this" or "he's innocent" or anything

peole get too hysterical when it comes to celebs, they either love them or hate them
Old 09-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dojj
to all the haterz out there:

peole get too hysterical when it comes to celebs, they either love them or hate them
It was MJ I saw on the news hanging his child over a balcony.
It was MJ that stated on a documentary that it was acceptable to share the same bed with children.

Who on this forum think the above actions are either acceptable or reasonable.
These actions indicate either a very troubled or a very sick man imho

And to be honest his Michael Jacksons best music was produced by Quincy Jones not Jackson imho

Last edited by Turbocabbie; 09-06-2008 at 07:59 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:38 AM
lamb chops
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Bad?? No dont think so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5Nh...p;feature=user

bunch of dancing faggots hanging round a car park
Old 09-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Total fucking legend musically. Only person who compares is Freddy Mercury IMHO

Undoubtabley suffering from one or more serious mental illnesses though, for which you have to pity him, but if he has done the kiddy things he is accused of then as above its totally unforgivable, but we'll never actually know if he did or didnt.
Paying his way out of court cases doesnt prove he is guilty or not, if I was worth hundreds of millions and was accused of something I hadnt done that could see me rotting in hell if it went to court because the false evidence against me looked genuine, Id buy my way out of it too if I had the chance, innocent or not, you'd be stupid to go to cout with a chance of losing if you could avoid it.
Not saying that is the case or not, but end of the day people are innocent until proven guilty, and he hasnt been proved guilty of anything.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:47 AM
lamb chops
PassionFord Post Whore!!

because of this thread i have spent the last hour looking through MJ videos on youtube and he is a legend no doubt about it, may have to make some room on my Ipod
Old 09-06-2008, 10:26 AM
marco polo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

he has sex with bubbles his monkey
Old 09-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Originally Posted by marco polo
he has sex with bubbles his monkey
puts a whole new meaning on blowing bubbles in the bath
Old 09-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by rik-rs
i wonder how many people only saw the bashir interview, but never watched the bashir interview part 2.....

if you dont know the part 2 version was what michaels own team filmed as bashir was filming aswell and on the itv version were bashir would do a voice over saying something like, this is disturbing etc etc, on the footage you never saw bashir is there saying, this is wonderful, you really care about kids etc etc........
Thats exactly what i was on about! Hes a two faced cunt! Awfull man that one!
Old 09-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I'm just gutted that I never got the chance to spend a night at Micheal's neverland place lol
Old 09-06-2008, 05:00 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

am off to see him in sept

where abouts? i saw him last time he was in sheff awesome !!
Old 09-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

at arena danneth
Old 09-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Jamie@FastFord
Jamie @ Fast Ford

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=33502945

have a look, hilarious
Old 09-06-2008, 05:10 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

The moonwalk was groundbreaking, now all the modern day rappers and musicians are doing it, the side glide, the moonwalk etc...

All stemmed from him.

As a musician he is world class, but sadly he is finished HOWEVER loving the new Akon track feat MJ.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:13 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

at arena danneth

so jealous i wanted to go again ! was stuggling to breathe for laughing when i went
Old 09-06-2008, 05:26 PM
rik-rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 137 Likes on 118 Posts

Thats exactly what i was on about! Hes a two faced cunt! Awfull man that one!

yep exactly have a listen to what bashir says at the end here...

if you only ever saw the itv interview you wouldnt of seen this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0mjrg5Y35o
Old 09-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
The moonwalk was groundbreaking, now all the modern day rappers and musicians are doing it, the side glide, the moonwalk etc...

All stemmed from him.

As a musician he is world class, but sadly he is finished HOWEVER loving the new Akon track feat MJ.

Hmm i wouldnt say 100% Finished. If he decided to put and album out, it would sell, and ive no doubt if he did a world tour that would sell out too!
Old 09-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Just shows. I saw the one Michaels team filmed. Just shows he had them film it as he knows exactly what the media are like! I hate journo's anyways! I have never once in my life bought a tabloid newspaper!
Old 09-06-2008, 05:57 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

hello, is that martin bashir? muthafucker!
Old 09-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

See what I mean about once accused, always labled - regardless of guilt or innocence?

I kind of stayed away from my thoughts on his court cases, but fuck it, here's my tuppence....

Do I think Michael Jackson fiddled with young kids to gain sexual gratification? No, I do not.

Do I think Micheal Jackson put himself in comprimising situations with young kids? I am not 100% sure.

The problem is that Micheal isn't right in the head. His upbringing started it off, his deprived childhood, the abuse. The sudden launch into superstardom didn't help. He IS clearly not all there.

Which is why I don't think he was wrong when he said he thought it okay to sleep in the same bed as young children. It would be wrong if a "normal" thirty/forty year old man did, but I don't think that can be applied to Jackson. I personally don't think he possesses it in him to maliciously abuse a child. Certianly not in the calculating and wrong way a peadophile would. I honestly don't think Micheal is a peadophile - like Gary Glitter is.

Jackson doesn't posess the brain ability to think like that. Nobody would have a problem with two young boys sleeping in the same bed, and not even 10yrs ago no-one would have a problem with two young boys sharing a bath together! Why? Because kids minds don't work like adults do. Kids don't have the knowledge to be sexually deviant.

I personally think Micheals mind works the same way. Through his going slightly insane, I personally think that he DOES think it's okay to sleep in the same bed as a 10yr old boy - in exactly the same way the 10yr old boy thinks it's okay!

Unless of course MJ is the worlds greatest actor and has fooled the entire world into beliveing he is mentally unstable and he is a child at heart etc, when in fact he is scarily calculating and has engineerd the whole thing in order to sexually abuse kids in a malicious manner. But I don't think that to be true.......

Now I am not saying it is right, and it's okay for him to do as he did, but I don't agree that sexually abused kids for his own sexual gratification.

If a normal 40yr old man exposed himself in public he would be arrested and tried. If a mentally unstable 40yr old man did the same thing he wouldn't be - he'd be let off due to his instability. "Aw, he's not right in the head, so it's not his fault - he didn't do it to be nasty"

Thats how I think of the MJ situations.

I also belive that the parents of the kids involved in this also know this, and that they are the evil ones for putting their kids through all the court cases, just to get a name for themselves and hopefully a bit of money. Anyone who can do that to their own child is themselves as bad as a peadophile - maybe worse as they are whoring out their own child to the media for money.....

Now I am not an MJ fan as such. I was once, not so anymore. I have a great deal of respect for the achievements he made with his music, I have HUGE respect for him as an artist and entertainer, and I have a lot of repsect for him as a producer and businessman. I appreciate some of his music still today, and think it is a CRYING SHAME he has ended up the way he is now, and where he is now.

My thoughts.....
Old 09-06-2008, 06:27 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Originally Posted by Thrush
Which is why I don't think he was wrong when he said he thought it okay to sleep in the same bed as young children. It would be wrong if a "normal" thirty/forty year old man did, but I don't think that can be applied to Jackson.
it may be 'wrong' in american or british culture, but it would not be in many others
Old 09-06-2008, 07:32 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Bashir employed a bit of 'sharp practise' to lull his interviewee into opening up, and MJ slept with kids. I know which one of those I'd label the 'villian'!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Bashir employed a bit of 'sharp practise' to lull his interviewee into opening up, and MJ slept with kids. I know which one of those I'd label the 'villian'!
Depends how you take the connotations of thw word "slept" doesn't it... Most of us immediately think "had sex with" when we hear someone "slept" with someone - but I honestly do think in Jackson's case he did mean "slept" as in "sleep". Same way you could say "I slept with my dog last night" - doesn't mean you had sex with it (well, unless you're Phil, then it does )
Old 09-06-2008, 07:38 PM
m_nettleship
PassionFord Post Troll

i seeing lee evans too in september,,,
Old 09-06-2008, 07:45 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
it may be 'wrong' in american or british culture, but it would not be in many others
unfortunate then that he is american and lives by their culture.perhaps he should do what gary glitter did then and move to a country of less 'judgemental' culture?
nothing wrong with sleeping in your bed with your own children but a grown man, non related, sleeping in a bed with someone elses boys is not what any rational man would even consider not less a man with so many personal assistants and advisors.

Last edited by fuzzy; 09-06-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:48 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Thrush
Depends how you take the connotations of thw word "slept" doesn't it... Most of us immediately think "had sex with" when we hear someone "slept" with someone - but I honestly do think in Jackson's case he did mean "slept" as in "sleep". Same way you could say "I slept with my dog last night" - doesn't mean you had sex with it (well, unless you're Phil, then it does )
I know, I was attempting to point out how MJ fans turn the focus on Bashir, when he ain't the issue here!

I DON'T think he abused the kids, I DO think if he wasn't who he is he'd have been beaten to death by local vigilanties by now!

Just because you can do the moonwalk it shouldn't give you immunity on a kiddy fiddling trial!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:55 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

for those rubbishing the media for peddling the idea that mj is a kiddiefiddler and mocking those that believe the tabloid press where have you got the information that allows you to come to your conclussions that mj is innocent of all accusations?
Old 09-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN

All stemmed from him.
Neither of them things were invented by that mentalcase paedo, not even close!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:03 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Originally Posted by fuzzy
a grown man, non related, sleeping in a bed with someone elses boys is not what any rational man would even consider not less a man with so many personal assistants and advisors.
don't be ridiculous, you're just saying that based on your preconceived ideas from our society at this time.

if you lived in a country where shelter is scarce and several families had to share a space that they sleep in, or sleep outside in the cold/wet/heat you'd sleep outside because it would be 'weird' would you?

obviously MJ does live in america and so you would expect him to live by your 'normal' rules that forbid such a thing, but he obviously has mental problems and a different upbringing and so does not see it that way.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

how the fuck would his upbringing make him think its ok?
Old 09-06-2008, 08:06 PM
m_nettleship
PassionFord Post Troll

hes not right in the head, i do not belive that he kiddy fiddled, i think that hes a kid in his head. as the mentality of a Kid. End of I think Still a GENIUS.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:12 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

don't be ridiculous, you're just saying that based on your preconceived ideas from our society at this time.
well obviously as i am infact a member of society at this time so base my thought as such and neither do i or mj live in such poor conditions you describe that would nessesitate such living arangements or behaviour so that is a pointless argument to make.
so what information is it that you base your opinions on his innocence?
Old 09-06-2008, 08:27 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

personally i am not saying he is innocent or not, i have no evidence on which to make a judgement, nor do i wish to have. it's none of my business.

i'm just saying that you should open your mind to the possibility that other people live their lives differently to you and you should not necessarily judge them to your standards. i was trying to make the point that your opinion of what is 'right' and 'wrong' is not necessarily somebody elses.

it's quite normal in some countries, e.g. scandinavians, for adults and children alike to bathe naked together in a lake or wherever, but that would be frowned upon in england or USA - does that make them all 'perverts' and 'paedos'?
Old 09-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Stavros
Neither of them things were invented by that mentalcase paedo, not even close!
He ceratinley perfected it though, and thats who the said people/artists now follow on from!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

He ceratinley perfected it though, and thats who the said people/artists now follow on from!
he just the one famous for it, as he was the first big star to do it.

fuck all to do with perfecting it.

thats like saying he perfected sleeping with children or having plastic surgery, just as he the most famous for it.

im sure there are better paedophiles than him
Old 09-06-2008, 08:33 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

i'm just saying that you should open your mind to the possibility that other people live their lives differently to you and you should not necessarily judge them to your standards.
But surely he's being judged within the context the situation occured? He's an American multi millionnaire, in a mansion. They didn't need to cuddle for warmth!!!

Totally true about not judging to your standards, but by Western standards it was, and is wrong.

And for those who use his mental state as a defence - just because he's a bit 'special' still doesn't make it right!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:33 PM
rik-rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 137 Likes on 118 Posts

another thing is, hes a black guy with white skin....

funny how all the crap on him started when he had white skin......
Old 09-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

another thing is, hes a black guy with white skin....

funny how all the crap on him started when he had white skin......
why the fuck would that make it start? reverse racism?
Old 09-06-2008, 08:36 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

but other peoples kids? thats the issue,bathe naked ,sleep or whatever with your own kids but someone elses? . you dont consider anything slightly odd about a grown man, a total stranger, sleeping with someone elses child? what happens on a daily basis in todays society proves that that isnt a situation many adults would consider a sensible option for their child.me being one of them. if any grown man asked to sleep with my children i know how that would end whether some consider that judgemental conclusion jumping or not.my job is to protect my children at all costs and not pander to any benefit of the doubt wooly beliefs .

Last edited by fuzzy; 09-06-2008 at 08:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Michael Jackson - thoughts....