General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Michael Jackson - thoughts....

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Stavros
he just the one famous for it, as he was the first big star to do it.

fuck all to do with perfecting it.

thats like saying he perfected sleeping with children or having plastic surgery, just as he the most famous for it.

im sure there are better paedophiles than him
Youve just answered yourself there in the first sentence! First big star to do it, hence others copying him!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:37 PM
rik-rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 137 Likes on 118 Posts

why the fuck would that make it start? reverse racism?

dunno but did tho........
Old 09-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Youve just answered yourself there in the first sentence! First big star to do it, hence others copying him!
i know, but he didnt start it or perfect it, which is what i said
Old 09-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by fuzzy
but other peoples kids? thats the issue,bathe naked ,sleep or whatever with your own kids but someone elses? . you dont consider anything slightly odd about a grown man, a total stranger, sleeping with someone elses child? what happens on a daily basis in todays society proves that that isnt a situation many adults would consider a sensible option for their child.me being one of them. if any grown man asked to sleep with my children i know how that would end whether some consider that judgemental conclusion jumping or not.
Mate, as i said before its circles. Your repeating your point and its answered many times. Hes strange, his fucked up. His heads a shed! Get it? He has a mental illness! This DOES NOT mean he sexually touched the kids. No matter what he did, where he took them. The parents obviously didnt care as it happened all the time! Do you think the kids went back and said they spelt in the spare room? Im sure if some of them didnt tell the parent they slept in the same bed some will have, and one set of parent obviously thought k'ching!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:42 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
But surely he's being judged within the context the situation occured? He's an American multi millionnaire, in a mansion. They didn't need to cuddle for warmth!!!

Totally true about not judging to your standards, but by Western standards it was, and is wrong.

And for those who use his mental state as a defence - just because he's a bit 'special' still doesn't make it right!
nobody said that he 'cuddled' any of them. even if he did, it need not have been in a sexual way

some of you appear to have been brainwashed by the media to believe that an adult must never touch a child that isn't their own in any way as they'll be commiting some sort of child abuse or paedophilia

that's something that is seriously wrong with society in this country and is leading to a total decline in the ability of kids to have a kids life anymore. they can't go on scout camp because god forbid a scout leader might have to share a tent to keep an eye on them or something, but of course that makes him the next garry glitter
Old 09-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

i know, but he didnt start it or perfect it, which is what i said
So, show me some of his mistakes with it or where he could of improved on his technique! He perfected it.....
Old 09-06-2008, 08:46 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Originally Posted by fuzzy
but other peoples kids? thats the issue,bathe naked ,sleep or whatever with your own kids but someone elses? . you dont consider anything slightly odd about a grown man, a total stranger, sleeping with someone elses child? what happens on a daily basis in todays society proves that that isnt a situation many adults would consider a sensible option for their child.me being one of them. if any grown man asked to sleep with my children i know how that would end whether some consider that judgemental conclusion jumping or not.my job is to protect my children at all costs and not pander to any benefit of the doubt wooly beliefs .
he was not a 'total stranger' to those families as i understand it, although i don't know much about the case
Old 09-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

So, show me some of his mistakes with it or where he could of improved on his technique! He perfected it.....
so your saying nobody before him was as good at it as him, and nobody better? might wanna watch some poppers from the 70s mate.

he was famous for it, nothing to do with perfecting it, he did a simple dance invented many years before, not cured cancer.

if anything it probably pissed a lot of people off as itd been used for years and called the backslide, then he came along, touched some kids, and called it the moonwalk.

you defend him so much even on silly things like this, do you secretly wish you was a pre-teen boy invited to neverland?
Old 09-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

so your saying nobody before him was as good at it as him, and nobody better? might wanna watch some poppers from the 70s mate.

he was famous for it, nothing to do with perfecting it, he did a simple dance invented many years before, not cured cancer.

if anything it probably pissed a lot of people off as itd been used for years and called the backslide, then he came along, touched some kids, and called it the moonwalk.

you defend him so much even on silly things like this, do you secretly wish you was a pre-teen boy invited to neverland?

You try so hard to be funny through insultive remarks.... Carry amusing yourself.

You talk some right shite. Defending little things, no admire his talents. I appreciate anyone whos has got talents. Its a dying trade.......
Old 09-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

He is talented, from jacko5 to sometime in the 80s (or early 90s, i forget) when he got rubbish, he was mint.

I just said he didnt invent/perfect that stupid dance.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:35 PM
paulg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Putting the kiddie fiddler argument to one side, Its not a shame at all that he is heading towards the gutter. I wouldnt feel sorry for him or any other celeb who lived the high life, spending millions and ended up with nothing. He had a chance that I will never have, I have to work for every penny I have. If I won half a million on the lottery I would make sure that cash kept me comfortable for the rest of my days. You cant have it and spend it, he made his choices now he has to live with them.

So who likes Jarvis Cocker then
Old 10-06-2008, 08:30 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
some of you appear to have been brainwashed by the media to believe that an adult must never touch a child that isn't their own in any way as they'll be commiting some sort of child abuse or paedophilia
I'm not in any way brainwashed by the media, I KNOW that a man should not put himself in a situation like that. I totally see your point about Scout leaders, but a Scout leader taking kids camping, and MJ sharing a double bed are completely different things.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
And for those who use his mental state as a defence - just because he's a bit 'special' still doesn't make it right!
While thats correct, it also doesnt make it wrong in the same sense in terms of intent as it would if someone of a sane mind were behaving in a similar manner.
If you are operating at a reduced mental capacity, you need help not judgement, sadly it would appear with a lot of these stars who appear to suffer from severe mental health issues their money and fame hinders not helps them when it comes to receiving proper treatment.

I find it quite likely that jackson has a condition that makes him desperately want to be a kid again, and have innocent non sexual sleep overs with other kids etc, thats a very different thing to how he is portrated, but its also not something id want a family member of mine to partake in with him!

Last edited by Chip; 10-06-2008 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:35 AM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Neither of them things were invented by that mentalcase paedo, not even close!

OK let me put it a different way then, if I say moonwalk people say Michael Jackson?? right? YES. The popularity of the moves stemmed from him... YES.

Some guy from a band in the 30;s may have done it but who is aware of that.

Jackson brought the moves to the forfront and people now associate these moves with him.

Type moonwalk into google and whos name and videos come up? mmmmmm

Cool.

Last edited by COMEDY DAN; 10-06-2008 at 09:36 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
I find it quite likely that jackson has a condition that makes him desperately want to be a kid again, and have innocent non sexual sleep overs with other kids etc, thats a very different thing to how he is portrated, but its also not something id want a family member of mine to partake in with him!
i argree with this i think he see's himself as a child he gets on well with the boys maybe they are his mental age he enjoy's doing the stuff that we done when we was young playing games having sleepover's watching tele in bed i remember watching that interview and he come across as a big kid running and hiding up a tree and wanting to play i dont belive he see's any harm in what his does and in his mind there is nothing wrong in what he is doing he didnt really have a childhood like we did so missed out on being normal
Old 10-06-2008, 09:49 AM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Musically he is a legend, incredible performer.

I can only go along with what has been said but IMO he didn't fiddle with any kids, he had them sleep over, the parents saw this as a bloody good oppurtunity to make some cash so they took him to court KNOWING that they would come out of it very well.

Its not just them either, people in general do it all the time, America is a crafty place and people know how to play the law very well, not that the same doesn't happen here but not on that level.

Jacko didn't build NeverLand to lure in small children so he could fiddle with them did he ffs, he has a mental illness and he is still a kid, IMO that is EXACTLY how he comes accross and the press have just made it their life to find him guilty of something.

The Martin Bashir interview was a disgrace, but as mentioned typical journalist behaviour
Old 10-06-2008, 09:51 AM
bpspa
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by ** T **
i argree with this i think he see's himself as a child he gets on well with the boys maybe they are his mental age he enjoy's doing the stuff that we done when we was young playing games having sleepover's watching tele in bed i remember watching that interview and he come across as a big kid running and hiding up a tree and wanting to play i dont belive he see's any harm in what his does and in his mind there is nothing wrong in what he is doing he didnt really have a childhood like we did so missed out on being normal
I couldn't have put it better myself, a very talented person that missed out on a childhood, I wonder if he would swap everything to get those years back
Old 10-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

what was his childhood then?
Old 10-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Ryan_3
what was his childhood then?
Getting beaten and abused by a drunken power crazed father and a ridiculously punishing work schedule seems to be the accepted version of events.
Essentially he didnt really have a childhood at all basically!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:31 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

his best friend in childhood was a rat called ben
Old 10-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Getting beaten and abused by a drunken power crazed father and a ridiculously punishing work schedule seems to be the accepted version of events.
Essentially he didnt really have a childhood at all basically!
not good
Old 10-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
OK let me put it a different way then, if I say moonwalk people say Michael Jackson?? right? YES. The popularity of the moves stemmed from him... YES.

Some guy from a band in the 30;s may have done it but who is aware of that.

Jackson brought the moves to the forfront and people now associate these moves with him.

Cool.
Not talking about the 30s, them moves are just part of popping and locking, which was popular from the 70s onwards. And everyones seen that.

But they were just sidesteps and backsteps.

Then Jacko called it the Moonwalk, and as he famous the name stuck.

And then he touched a boys bumhole
Old 10-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Jeffrey Daniel most notable for being a member of the soul vocal group Shalamar which sold millions of records worldwide (making him a big star) he was also the first person to moonwalk on tv, during a performance of Shalamar's "A Night to remember" on, top of the pops in 1982, almost a year before Michael Jackson moonwalked for the first time on the Motown 25 television broadcast. Jackson was a big fan in the 1970's of the TV show Soul Train he soon met, learned from, and later hired dancer/choreographers from the Soul Train TV show. Dance partners Geron "Casper" Candidate and Cooley Jackson taught Michael Jackson the moonwalk.
The first widely acknowledged backslide or moonwalk was done in 1968

If you see Jeffrey Daniel moonwalk or Geron Candidate these days they are still better than Jackson, and the fact Geron has stated as recently as 2001 that Jackson still has lessons suggests he is aware of this

Last edited by Turbocabbie; 10-06-2008 at 11:54 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Chip

Lee said "big stars" who the hell is jeffrey daniels? lol
Old 10-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN

Cool.
when I do as you suggest I get the following, I get the following

The Playtex MoonWalk
Thousands of women walk through the night to help raise money for breast cancer research.
www.walkthewalk.org

A video about moonwalk is 6th, the moonwalking dog got to top the first Article dedicated to Jackson by the daily telegraph which was titled
Of course Jackson's odd - but his genius is what matters

www.telegraph.co.uk/.../opinion/2003/02/08/do0801.xml&sSheet=/opinion/2003/02/08/ixopinion.html

I fail to see what you are trying to prove by the fact that moonwalk does not bring up either a video of document on Jackson on the front page of google, or the fact he can only make page two under a Britain's Got Talent dog .. Jackson is lower than breast cancer walks, the dance move he did not create and a performing animal

Last edited by Turbocabbie; 10-06-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Sold millions of records, in his time, made him a big star in the eightys.... although his music carrear is shot a bit like Jacksons who was also big a few years back.

Define big star, Madonna probably earnt more money than Jackson this year..... Could Ian Huntly be considered a big star if we are discussing fame
Old 10-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Turbocabbie
Sold millions of records, in his time, made him a big star in the eightys.... although his music carrear is shot a bit like Jacksons who was also big a few years back.

Define big star, Madonna probably earnt more money than Jackson this year..... Could Ian Huntly be considered a big star if we are discussing fame
If you want to argue wether or not Jacko or that daniels fella are each the bigger star etc, crack on, but personally i remember jacko and not the other bloke, and I suspect that is a fairly common theme among the general public.
Feel free to disagree if you like though.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

I reckon if Jeffrey Daniels fingered as many small boys bums as Jacko did we'd know him more

Still besides the point, you can look at hundreds of videos from the 70s and early 80s, esp with people popping and locking, and you will see people side and backsliding, ie that tradmark child seduction move Jacko named moonwalking.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

I reckon if Jeffrey Daniels fingered as many small boys bums as Jacko did we'd know him more
Classic
Old 10-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Jacko fanboys should watch this as well !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0-isEu89aA

Last edited by Turbocabbie; 10-06-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Jacko fanboys should watch this as well !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0-isEu89aA
Cool man, Shalamar and all sorts

1min 45sec is a good example of Jackos "invention", on fucking Top Of The Pops too

49sec to 1min2sec is the best bits of footage ever tho love that shit

And at NO point did anyone in that video try to rim a drunk preteen boy (not even jacko, suprisingly)
Old 10-06-2008, 04:39 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

I fail to see what you are trying to prove by the fact that moonwalk does not bring up either a video of document on Jackson on the front page of google, or the fact he can only make page two under a Britain's Got Talent dog .. Jackson is lower than breast cancer walks, the dance move he did not create and a performing animal
I meant youtube to be fair, my mistake.

No love loss.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

While thats correct, it also doesnt make it wrong in the same sense in terms of intent as it would if someone of a sane mind were behaving in a similar manner.
If you are operating at a reduced mental capacity, you need help not judgement, sadly it would appear with a lot of these stars who appear to suffer from severe mental health issues their money and fame hinders not helps them when it comes to receiving proper treatment.

THANK YOU

Thats basically what I was trying to say but I wasn't as well elocuted my conveyance as you

Thats the whole point. People who hear the words "Jackson - shared - bed - with - young - boy" immediately think it's sexually related and he must be abusing them. Kids don't think like that - only adults! You ask a 10yr old boy if he would sleep with his 10yr old friend he would say yes. You ask a 25yr old man if he would sleep with his 25yr old mate he would say no, because the connotation is there that "sleep" means to have sex with...

In Jacksons case I honestly belive the former is true, not the latter. I also belive he doesn't have the mental capacity to sexually abuse a child - or any other person for that matter. I also think that with his current state of mind he's past the notion of even being able to carry a sexual relationship full stop.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Ws just gonna type that
Old 10-06-2008, 06:03 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

when did mj suddenly become mentally impared or having the mind of a child? is that a fact scientifically proven? i dont remember him being considered as such just a few years ago? or is it a convenient excuse for his increasingly erratic and dangerous behaviour?
Old 10-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Or maybe a REASON for his increasingly erratic and dangerous behaviour?
Old 10-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Classic

There ya go Stav, after all the trying with the same words but rearranged you finally got a laugh!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

There ya go Stav, after all the trying with the same words but rearranged you finally got a laugh!
wernt trying to get a laugh, but did a good job of winding you up about your dance inventing hero
Old 11-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

wernt trying to get a laugh, but did a good job of winding you up about your dance inventing hero

Oh that you Did Stav. You had me seriously pulling my hair out at some of the replies you were hammering at me. I just wish i had the same mental age as you then i could have given as good as i got! Suppose thats the downside of having some intelligence, not being able to debate in the manner of a retarded teen!

Suppose thats 1 nil to you
Old 11-06-2008, 07:17 PM
m_nettleship
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by ** T **

Good Post totally agrreeee

Quick Reply: Michael Jackson - thoughts....