General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Weirdest thing ever happened to u on a 1st date

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Weirdest thing ever happened to u on a 1st date

Okay lads.

In keeping with my previous topic " Tell me about your psycho gf's or ex gf's "

Something mental happened to me the other night on a 1st date. You guys share ur stories and I will work up the courage to tell mine.. You should all get a good laugh out of it

Cheers!

RW
Old 10-04-2008, 08:09 PM
C4llyT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bird I chatted up on faceparty turned out to be a 14 year old lad when we met up, wasn't impressed...
Old 10-04-2008, 08:10 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

would love too!but they never turn up
Old 10-04-2008, 08:14 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the strangest thing that ever happened to me on a first date....

i went on the date, all went well,
got her back to her house,

ended up shagging her sister
Old 10-04-2008, 08:17 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

Ok I will go first..

many years ago (18 to be exact) where I worked my pay chits were posted home, I started getting funny messages on the envelopes I found out from my female boss that it was a girl my age from the postroom who had seen me whilst in the office I worked on site so didn't go to the office much, (I hadn't seen her close up but knew who it was)
So a blind date was set up for me by my boss, I turned up in my car to the pub and sat in the car park just after that my blind date turned up looking like a female version of adrian mole complete with her friend,her sister her younger brother and lastly her mother!!!!!
they had came along to check me out!!!
I quickly made an excuse and got the fook out of there....

steve

Last edited by The Youth.; 10-04-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:35 PM
nickscunny
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

i was engaged to some bird a few years ago, anyway our first date was a trip to the bowling alley and drinks afterwards. We went in the bar, bought drinks and sat in the corner for a chat, next minute the whole bar erupted and there were 15-16 blokes fighting in the bar. Tables, chairs, glasses, bottles were thrown all over. We were cornered in aswell. We managed to get out eventually, i had a bottle thrown at me luckily it missed my head by inches. We went to the chippy and walked home to her house.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:37 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by C4llyT
Bird I chatted up on faceparty turned out to be a 14 year old lad when we met up, wasn't impressed...
That'd be a dream come true for Chip!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:39 PM
dumped

it was chip!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:41 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by dumped
it was chip!
(sorry Chip!)
Old 10-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I arranged to meet a bird on a blind ish date in Birmingham city centre on a Saturday night, few bars etc... have a nice evening and all that...

She thought it appropriate to turn up in her wolves football shirt...
Old 10-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Ima Racing

...my worst thing that happened on my first date was finding out it had a bigger cock than me! :cry;
Old 10-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

PMSL @ Phil

Me, Met the bird.. go back to hers, got her in bed, drunk (probably best ) loads of foreplay, then I couldn't get my chap up... We just laid there, I gazed up, she went bed

LOL

Old 10-04-2008, 08:55 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Went out with a bird once to a pub, we got drunk...she started biting me and spitting her drink on me (this was supposed to be some sort of sign of affection...or something ) I was a bit shocked and decided to see if she jus got carried away or if she'd do it again,..she did, so I spat a gob full back at her and left
Old 10-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
Went out with a bird once to a pub, we got drunk...she started biting me and spitting her drink on me (this was supposed to be some sort of sign of affection...or something ) I was a bit shocked and decided to see if she jus got carried away or if she'd do it again,..she did, so I spat a gob full back at her and left

cmon dave thats tame for you.. give us the good ones lol
Old 10-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Slevin Kelevra
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Got Chatted up by those two poofs Colin and justin whilst the bird was at the toilet.

So glad when she came back! ha ha !

They were actually nice enough..
Old 10-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Okay - here is mine: I am single at the moment and have joined match for fun. Had plenty good dates and enjoyed it so far. Check this out.

I Had started chatting to a fitness instructor called Gem on match. Getting on really well. Quite a few e-mails every night back n fwd all lengthy and good random chat about stuff. She was actually first to write to me after I *winked* at her on match.

This started on Wednesday. During one of my e-mails I left my telephone number at the bottom. She didn't come back immediately with her own but she did e-mail like normal, then she texted me one night giving me her phone number, saying she had gone offline to go to bed. I then asked if she would like to meet for dinner or a drink as I was free on Friday. (chat had been really varied and good and we had quite a bit in common) She said she was busy but would love to another night if I was up for it. I said how about Sunday or some other time the following week. Let me know what suits She said Sunday would be great. I said I would pick her up at 6pm on Sunday at her place in Livingston and asked if she would like to pick where we had dinner or should I dazzle her (lol). She said I should pick somewhere, so I picked the living room in Edinburgh, table for 2 at 8pm.

Went round to pick her up, made a good effort to look smart (not over dressed mind u, just
jeans shoes n short sleeved black shirt but had made a good effort), m3 immaculate inside and out. Met her, she was very pretty, much better than the photos. Got in the
car (she lives about 20 mins from Edinburgh) cruise in nice n slowly, I complimented her on looking very good.

Chatting away about every random thing under the sun. Match, work, cars,
whatever really. Nothing very controversial. Got into Edinburgh, driving down George Street, dinner was booked for 8pm so we decided to go for drinks first. I asked where she would like to go and she said she usually like Le Monde but because we are going to the Living Room we should go into tiger lily. Went into Tiger Lily and I was pleasantly surprised that it was a nice place. I said I hadn't been in here before but because a mates girlfriend really likes it I knew it would be a classy place. I asked if she would like to get a drink first or find a seat and then get a drink. She said, lets go to the bar first. I asked what she would like, Glass of Rosie wine, I ordered an OJ no ice cos I was driving. Got the drinks and went to find a seat. I asked which seat she would like, (one was brightly lit the other wasn't so I just asked out of curtesy) she chose one side, sat down for all of 2 seconds then excused herself to the toilet. (So, so far I have treated her like a lady, loads of stories and laughs in the journey in, nothing tense or risky, tho I did ask what she would have done if I had "winked" at her friend on match too )

So, she had headed off to the toilet, as soon as we got to the seats 5 mins went by and I saw her walk from the toilets direction outside on her phone, presuming she was calling a mate to tell her that she was safe etc as there was no signal in that bar. After meeting a guy from the net etc. Few more mins passed and the penny dropped. She never ever returned. Simple as that.

Never returned.... I didn't have my phone so I asked the three nice girls on my left if they could look after the drinks whilst I nipped to the car to get my phone. I called and it rang once and she dingied by cutting me off. I then wrote a very confused by polite text asking if she had walked off and if she had, let me know, and im cool with that cos these things don't work out!. She ignored my text. I even asked in the text to let me know she was safe. Never heard a peep since!!! weird cos we were sharing texts and emails fine and even if she didn't dig me when she met me, I thought at least she would have texted back making some excuse up but no - she didn't and my text to ask her what was up was so open and understanding that she had bailed. I just wanted to know why, mainly to be able to finish this story for everyone. This is kinda like reading a book and then finding its missing the final chapter lol

Anyway I got chatting to the 3 girls next to me who took my number to
give to one of their hot single mates haha... weird... weirdest
thing that ever happened to me... anyone got a clue what the fvck?

Some background info. She had been in that pub the night before at a hen do. She chose that pub to go to. She had just joined match...

I was hoping she would just text back " your a complete cock - honestly get a hold of urself " cos that would have been much funnier than managing to scare her off in 20 mins of driving through in the M3. Before anyone says it, i did the speed limit the whole fucking way!!! We were practically sailing rather than driving along.. no more than 75 on the m'way at all And just before we went into the bar she was telling me one story we were laughing and so on...

legend eh

RW

Last edited by Steven_RW; 10-04-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:08 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Daviet

cmon dave thats tame for you.. give us the good ones lol
Well their was one other, the short of it is...Met a girl in a pub, ended up back at hers, then her mate knocks on the window at 2am & I woke up in the middle

Jeesus Steve, that is a weird one!!!

Either she saw someone in there she didnt want too, or god knows what? Even if she didnt like you AT ALL, I'd of atleast thought she would have finnished the night, but politely told you she had a good time but thats as far as it was going to go?
Something very weird there!

Last edited by vroooom ptssssh; 10-04-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Fuck knows! thats proper random....
Old 10-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Alloy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Maybe she doesn't like the look of you Steven, these things happen.

My story isn't that weird, but here it is.

Was out the other week at a mates 21 Birthday party, got steaming and went on from there to another nightclub which stays open until 4:30am. Seen one of my best mates ( Wayne ) there who goes out with my second cousin, I ended up inviting them over to our corner for a drink with the rest of us. Afterwards we went back up to his house for a party, my uncle brought us up in his taxi. When we got into Waynes house I realised there was another guy and girl who had been with my second cousin and mate - who had been with us from I met them in the club. Thought there was only Wayne and my cousin so they must have just tagged along! I didn't pay any attention to them, had the occassional chat with the guy and completely ignored the girl, I was actually quite oblivious to her, but most of my time was spent talking to Wayne.

Anyway, was coming on towards 6:00am so I decided to order a taxi, when it came my cousin asked me was it ok for her friend to share the taxi and that she would go on home after I was dropped off, I said certainly and off we went into the taxi. We got about two streets away from my place and the taxi driver asked the me were I wanted dropped off, told him round the corner, he then asked the girl were she lived - which was about 5 miles away, she then turned round and said to me, am I going home or back to yours. I ended up taking her home and caning her up ro around 1:00pm the next day, best sex I ever had. She asked for my number before she went to which I agreed, but I haven't heard from her again...

Three weeks later I found out I had Chlamydia.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:36 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

quality story steve.
keep looking the one ya wants out there somewhere...

steve
Old 10-04-2008, 09:38 PM
dumped

stevie - you let your mouth run off didnt you? lol 20mins and she was done lol
Old 10-04-2008, 09:41 PM
FULLBORE

Originally Posted by Alloy
Maybe she doesn't like the look of you Steven, these things happen.

My story isn't that weird, but here it is.

Was out the other week at a mates 21 Birthday party, got steaming and went on from there to another nightclub which stays open until 4:30am. Seen one of my best mates ( Wayne ) there who goes out with my second cousin, I ended up inviting them over to our corner for a drink with the rest of us. Afterwards we went back up to his house for a party, my uncle brought us up in his taxi. When we got into Waynes house I realised there was another guy and girl who had been with my second cousin and mate - who had been with us from I met them in the club. Thought there was only Wayne and my cousin so they must have just tagged along! I didn't pay any attention to them, had the occassional chat with the guy and completely ignored the girl, I was actually quite oblivious to her, but most of my time was spent talking to Wayne.

Anyway, was coming on towards 6:00am so I decided to order a taxi, when it came my cousin asked me was it ok for her friend to share the taxi and that she would go on home after I was dropped off, I said certainly and off we went into the taxi. We got about two streets away from my place and the taxi driver asked the me were I wanted dropped off, told him round the corner, he then asked the girl were she lived - which was about 5 miles away, she then turned round and said to me, am I going home or back to yours. I ended up taking her home and caning her up ro around 1:00pm the next day, best sex I ever had. She asked for my number before she went to which I agreed, but I haven't heard from her again...

aint you been watching the t.v adverts lately mate.........."YOU WANT RESPECT THEN YOU SHOULD WEAR A CONDOM MATE!!! lol
Old 10-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Alloy

Sorry but .....PMSL
Old 10-04-2008, 10:20 PM
vikingboy
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Steven_RW

<snip>

were practically sailing rather than driving along.. no more than 75 on the m'way at all And just before we went into the bar she was telling me one story we were laughing and so on...

legend eh

RW
It sounds like you are one ugly fucker and she didnt want to break your heart!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Yo lads: Yeah it was a weird one! I recall joking about random stuff in the car as we drove up to the car park space, then joking in the bar about the size of the massive wine glass and just the little bit you got for ur money... (maybe I seemed like a cheap cunt lol)

Then she was GONE....

Expect that maybe she didnt think much of me when she saw me, had already decided that she wasn't wanting it to go further ( I decide that quite often in the first couple of mins face to face ) and then when something else mental happened, she bailed, perhaps saw someone she didn't like, then thought, whats the point in talking to him anymore anyway as I dont want to take it further

I'd rather we did the date and then she never spoke to me again.. thats the norm LOL!!!!! - all that fucking effort (drove 45 miles to pick her up) and it was all over in a car journey!!

I told her in my final match e-mail that I'm cool if she thought I was a cock - just tell me so I know :-D

Viking boy: Hmm, interesting one. I don't think I am an oil painting but I seriously look after myself and considering how many photos I had up of myself on match.com, there was no surprise as I look exactly the fucking same in real life :-D.

Quote from last e-mail i rec'vd from another girl "How come ure on Match anyway, ure gorgeous?"

either shes blind, or looking at someone elses profile, or my pictures look FUCK all like I do in real life, all 15 of em lol

RW

RW

Last edited by Steven_RW; 10-04-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:29 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Steve..... You don`t think she read the OCD post do you
Old 10-04-2008, 10:30 PM
combi van man

well i got court shaggin my best mates sister he was'nt to impressed as he hated us talking about her,but still finishd her off lol & i shagged my older brothers ex missis & was recorded by her mate(was pissed so wasnt botherd)hope he does'nt find out or see the video as he still wants her & he got 2 kidds with her
oh & she still wants more.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

When I was 14 I wanted to pull a lesbian so I pretended to be a 17 year old girl on faceparty, but the hot bird I was chatting up turned out to be an HGV driver called justin
Old 10-04-2008, 10:34 PM
rapidcossie
10K+ Poster!!

she lasted 20 mins with an M3....thank fuck you still didnt have the S2!

Joking aside its pretty out of order Steve!

A polite fuck off your not my type would have done, yeah?
Old 10-04-2008, 10:41 PM
RS_Rawli

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
When I was 14 I wanted to pull a lesbian so I pretended to be a 17 year old girl on faceparty, but the hot bird I was chatting up turned out to be an HGV driver called justin
Old 10-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Adam Ash
PassionFord Post Whore!!

least she had to pay for a 45mile taxi home. lol
Old 10-04-2008, 11:37 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Adam Ash
least she had to pay for a 45mile taxi home. lol

More like she was on for a big night out with her mates and Steve was her Taxi.......
Old 10-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by neilm
More like she was on for a big night out with her mates and Steve was her Taxi.......

OWNED
Old 10-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
OWNED
AFPMSL!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I was once driving a girl home from a lovely meal and she asked me was my fuel low which it was, as it said I had 4 miles until empty but she spent too much of my money because she wanted a desert and another drink, and another so I had none left for fuel. It lasted for ages on 0 until empty and I knew any minute now it would conk out but it never. I must of done around 25 miles on 0 until empty. It was a miracle. That could of ended in tears, I was so glad it didn't.

However, the next morning when I tried to start the car it refused to go.

Benni.

Benni.

Last edited by Benni; 10-04-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Official PassionFord Trader
Administrator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Steven_RW
Before anyone says it, i did the speed limit the whole fucking way!!! We were practically sailing rather than driving along.. no more than 75 on the m'way at all
Damn, i was going to say she couldnt face the drive back, ive been round the ring in sub 8 minutes with you in that Damn M3.

better luck next time, hope to read a better ending soon, maybe with a stag do invitation.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:10 AM
dumped

steve - speed limit is 70 by the way lol
Old 11-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Dave McB

if carlsberg made passionford posts........

LOL.

Some crackers in here i tell thee

DMC
Old 11-04-2008, 06:34 AM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

I love these sorta posts, people on passionford have always had loads of mad experiences

Your right, I could have been the taxi! I was thinking that one. When I got home about 3 hours later she was online on match though... so atleast she "probably" isn't dead and if I was her taxi she wasn't out for much of a big night out

Yeah - one thing, she had moaned about hating public transport and preferring to drive through rush hour traffic than ever take a bus.

Euan ur right, I'd have been MORE than happy with, " honestly your a nob, can't believe x y z..." or whatever. I would have atleast had something to laugh about

Quality stories on this one

PS - don't think that it has got me down. Life presents plenty other opportunities, I know how dating works, well i thought I did till this one... legend!!!

RW

Quick Reply: Weirdest thing ever happened to u on a 1st date