General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Weirdest thing ever happened to u on a 1st date

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 07:15 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Steven_RW
I love these sorta posts, people on passionford have always had loads of mad experiences

Your right, I could have been the taxi! I was thinking that one. When I got home about 3 hours later she was online on match though... so atleast she "probably" isn't dead and if I was her taxi she wasn't out for much of a big night out

Yeah - one thing, she had moaned about hating public transport and preferring to drive through rush hour traffic than ever take a bus.

Euan ur right, I'd have been MORE than happy with, " honestly your a nob, can't believe x y z..." or whatever. I would have atleast had something to laugh about

Quality stories on this one

PS - don't think that it has got me down. Life presents plenty other opportunities, I know how dating works, well i thought I did till this one... legend!!!

RW
maybe she had clamidia
Old 11-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Life presents plenty other opportunities.
Damn right! I used Match a few years ago as a supplemental income to a predatory lifestyle I would say seriously though, don't use it as your only source, just treat it for what it is!

Me and a buddy did it and met some fucking loony tunes between us.

Worst [or best] was a bird who was a bit older [33ish] but her pictures made her look FILTTEEEE, proper dirt. Arranged to pick her up and go bowling [how tacky ] pulled up, deliberately brought with me a non descript car at the time, probably a passat or something, but nothing that would give any clue to what I do [I can't be arsed with talking about cars with women].

Anyway, said hello, start turning on the bull shit on the door step and she said "Is there room for my kids in the car?"

That was the first I'd heard of kids.

3 of them. 5, 7 and 13 or something.

My immediate reaction was "hooozinawotnow?", then I started laughing... followed by thinking "I'm not paying for them as well"

SO I did the gentlemanly thing and took the kids along as well as I was just thinking how good a story this would be to tell my mates.

When we got there, she got straight on her mobile so I was stood with 3 kids, tieing up the youngest ones laces...

Turns out she was on the phone to her husband [yes, husband, not EX ] to come and pick the kids up. Which was nice when he turned up, as you can imagine

BUT he left the youngest for some reason and fucked off.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I thought "I'm getting something out of this" so went back to hers and she was just as FILLLTEEEE as I had hoped... yay! Her daughter was in the room next door and at one point started banging on the door and asking if mummy was ok

I actually have some pretty awesome photographs of her somewhere, maybe I'll stick them in the men's room at some point... I've built up quite a collection
Old 11-04-2008, 07:21 AM
Paul Eggleton
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At least you can put it down to experience Steve, I'd just get worried if it's still happening after the 10th bird.

The reality is, and I believe this completely as it happened between me and my wife, it just happens when you're least expecting it.

It was a mates birthday weekend, day 3 on the beers and we're heading to the church in Kings cross. There was a hen party in front of us as we watched the caberet the act was so funny I spat my beer laughing. Went straight down this girls back. 2 years later we were married!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The Diva
Steve..... You don`t think she read the OCD post do you
Quote of the thread !

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Damn, i was going to say she couldnt face the drive back, ive been round the ring in sub 8 minutes with you in that Damn M3.
That's some going considering his best is an 8.14 or 16 .
Old 11-04-2008, 08:00 AM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddy
Damn right! I used Match a few years ago as a supplemental income to a predatory lifestyle I would say seriously though, don't use it as your only source, just treat it for what it is!

Me and a buddy did it and met some fucking loony tunes between us.

Worst [or best] was a bird who was a bit older [33ish] but her pictures made her look FILTTEEEE, proper dirt. Arranged to pick her up and go bowling [how tacky ] pulled up, deliberately brought with me a non descript car at the time, probably a passat or something, but nothing that would give any clue to what I do [I can't be arsed with talking about cars with women].

Anyway, said hello, start turning on the bull shit on the door step and she said "Is there room for my kids in the car?"

That was the first I'd heard of kids.

3 of them. 5, 7 and 13 or something.

My immediate reaction was "hooozinawotnow?", then I started laughing... followed by thinking "I'm not paying for them as well"

SO I did the gentlemanly thing and took the kids along as well as I was just thinking how good a story this would be to tell my mates.

When we got there, she got straight on her mobile so I was stood with 3 kids, tieing up the youngest ones laces...

Turns out she was on the phone to her husband [yes, husband, not EX ] to come and pick the kids up. Which was nice when he turned up, as you can imagine

BUT he left the youngest for some reason and fucked off.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I thought "I'm getting something out of this" so went back to hers and she was just as FILLLTEEEE as I had hoped... yay! Her daughter was in the room next door and at one point started banging on the door and asking if mummy was ok

I actually have some pretty awesome photographs of her somewhere, maybe I'll stick them in the men's room at some point... I've built up quite a collection

PMSL@ Kids & Hubby
Old 11-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

If its a contest, then Paddy wins
Old 11-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

I was hoping she would just text back " your a complete cock - honestly get a hold of urself " cos that would have been much funnier than managing to scare her off in 20 mins of driving through in the M3. Before anyone says it, i did the speed limit the whole fucking way!!! We were practically sailing rather than driving along.. no more than 75 on the m'way at all
RW
But I bet you were saying things like, "I'm usually on the speed limiter by this point" and "I broke my record from Stirling to Edinburgh last week, did 45 miles in 12 mins 45s - do you know what you have to do here to get an average like that?"
Old 11-04-2008, 08:14 AM
justin.e
Advanced PassionFord User

Wink

20 mins Steve...pmsl

not to worry buddy maybe she remembered eastenders was on
Old 11-04-2008, 08:16 AM
justin.e

Mike dont forget Steve can talk 13 laps of the ring in 20 mins
Old 11-04-2008, 08:46 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Okay - here is mine: I am single at the moment and have joined match for fun. Had plenty good dates and enjoyed it so far. Check this out.

I Had started chatting to a fitness instructor called Gem on match. Getting on really well. Quite a few e-mails every night back n fwd all lengthy and good random chat about stuff. She was actually first to write to me after I *winked* at her on match.

This started on Wednesday. During one of my e-mails I left my telephone number at the bottom. She didn't come back immediately with her own but she did e-mail like normal, then she texted me one night giving me her phone number, saying she had gone offline to go to bed. I then asked if she would like to meet for dinner or a drink as I was free on Friday. (chat had been really varied and good and we had quite a bit in common) She said she was busy but would love to another night if I was up for it. I said how about Sunday or some other time the following week. Let me know what suits She said Sunday would be great. I said I would pick her up at 6pm on Sunday at her place in Livingston and asked if she would like to pick where we had dinner or should I dazzle her (lol). She said I should pick somewhere, so I picked the living room in Edinburgh, table for 2 at 8pm.

Went round to pick her up, made a good effort to look smart (not over dressed mind u, just
jeans shoes n short sleeved black shirt but had made a good effort), m3 immaculate inside and out. Met her, she was very pretty, much better than the photos. Got in the
car (she lives about 20 mins from Edinburgh) cruise in nice n slowly, I complimented her on looking very good.

Chatting away about every random thing under the sun. Match, work, cars,
whatever really. Nothing very controversial. Got into Edinburgh, driving down George Street, dinner was booked for 8pm so we decided to go for drinks first. I asked where she would like to go and she said she usually like Le Monde but because we are going to the Living Room we should go into tiger lily. Went into Tiger Lily and I was pleasantly surprised that it was a nice place. I said I hadn't been in here before but because a mates girlfriend really likes it I knew it would be a classy place. I asked if she would like to get a drink first or find a seat and then get a drink. She said, lets go to the bar first. I asked what she would like, Glass of Rosie wine, I ordered an OJ no ice cos I was driving. Got the drinks and went to find a seat. I asked which seat she would like, (one was brightly lit the other wasn't so I just asked out of curtesy) she chose one side, sat down for all of 2 seconds then excused herself to the toilet. (So, so far I have treated her like a lady, loads of stories and laughs in the journey in, nothing tense or risky, tho I did ask what she would have done if I had "winked" at her friend on match too )

So, she had headed off to the toilet, as soon as we got to the seats 5 mins went by and I saw her walk from the toilets direction outside on her phone, presuming she was calling a mate to tell her that she was safe etc as there was no signal in that bar. After meeting a guy from the net etc. Few more mins passed and the penny dropped. She never ever returned. Simple as that.

Never returned.... I didn't have my phone so I asked the three nice girls on my left if they could look after the drinks whilst I nipped to the car to get my phone. I called and it rang once and she dingied by cutting me off. I then wrote a very confused by polite text asking if she had walked off and if she had, let me know, and im cool with that cos these things don't work out!. She ignored my text. I even asked in the text to let me know she was safe. Never heard a peep since!!! weird cos we were sharing texts and emails fine and even if she didn't dig me when she met me, I thought at least she would have texted back making some excuse up but no - she didn't and my text to ask her what was up was so open and understanding that she had bailed. I just wanted to know why, mainly to be able to finish this story for everyone. This is kinda like reading a book and then finding its missing the final chapter lol

Anyway I got chatting to the 3 girls next to me who took my number to
give to one of their hot single mates haha... weird... weirdest
thing that ever happened to me... anyone got a clue what the fvck?

Some background info. She had been in that pub the night before at a hen do. She chose that pub to go to. She had just joined match...

I was hoping she would just text back " your a complete cock - honestly get a hold of urself " cos that would have been much funnier than managing to scare her off in 20 mins of driving through in the M3. Before anyone says it, i did the speed limit the whole fucking way!!! We were practically sailing rather than driving along.. no more than 75 on the m'way at all And just before we went into the bar she was telling me one story we were laughing and so on...

legend eh

RW
too many questions on your part mate. Where would you like to go, would you like to go to the bar 1st or sit down, which chair do you want to sit in etc. Girls like someone who is attentive but not a wimp if you see what i mean. next time, tell her that you have booked so and so and that she isnt allowed to go to the toilet for at least an hour
Old 11-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Micky

Hey Steve,what happened to the blond girl you were with at Croft last year???A very good looking blond if I remember correct??? Even you out on track driving full tilt didnt seem to bother her!!Regards,Micky
Old 11-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
But I bet you were saying things like, "I'm usually on the speed limiter by this point" and "I broke my record from Stirling to Edinburgh last week, did 45 miles in 12 mins 45s - do you know what you have to do here to get an average like that?"

that's EXACTLY what i said! he called andy R straight after and andy was staying at mine so we heard the whole story. i was gonna post sly hints on here so fair play to watty posting the story

ROTF@ OCD thread
Old 11-04-2008, 10:01 AM
dojj

my mate went on a first date with this girl from another school

she said she was going to bring her mate along, "just in case" so he said he was going to bring his mate along "just in case"

the "just in case" being "just in case someones parents saw a boy and girl together and then banned them from pulic life until they were 35

anyway, she gave him the whole "um, ar, um, not sure" thing while i got off with her mate who was a bit of a ho, with big titties for a school girl

it lasted a whole 2 weeks after he decided on a double date to go and watch a film (can't remember what it was but it was rated 18 and while me and the 2 girls got in, he didn't pass the age test and the bouncers said "sorry mate, you'll have to wait outside for your friends, but don't worry, you can hear what's going on" if anyone rememebrs the flea pit in west ealing, you'll know that they had bouncers on the doors ) before her old man came a knocking asking why his daughters sanctity had been taken at such an early age

i came home to find out the old man had duffed him up on he doorstep and thrown him, quite literaly, out the door

he gave me one of them "knowing" looks and nothing more was said about it
Old 11-04-2008, 10:14 AM
fish99

You had me worried for a bit, a mate of mine called gemma has been getting emails on facebook from a bloke called Steve and she sometimes says she is fitness instructor to hide what she does in real life.. I knew she was due to meet up with some guy called Steve and thought oh shite this is her...thankfully mate not ident as she lives in Essex.

Good luck with future stuff and dont give them so many choices next time.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:26 AM
C4llyT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
When I was 14 I wanted to pull a lesbian so I pretended to be a 17 year old girl on faceparty, but the hot bird I was chatting up turned out to be an HGV driver called justin
I'm a lot younger than you ya twat

I did meet one off somewhere year or so back, only lived mile down the road.
Bit older with a kid, went for a drink, she came back, had sex, she cuddled up and was really affectionate, fell asleep cuddling me.
2 hours later had to get up for work
Dropped her home, text her later on see how she was, said didn't think we got on, and that was that, no more texts or anything.
Bit of a weird one lol.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:43 AM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Met a really nice girl a few weeks back, seemed lovely normal funny girl quiet pretty.

Things took a strange turn after a few beers when she started going on about gimp masks, whipped cream, good hard dirty sweaty fucks etc!

We are going out again tonight!
Old 11-04-2008, 11:44 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

lol at Simon.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:09 PM
JK99
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This might sound dodgy but I think I know a lassie you went out with Steven RW:

Debbie Cooper? I used to see her little sister for a while. Remember seeing your RST running about Portlethen.

Anyway, my story doesn't involve me directly but I set it up:

Was a young loon playing football for my local boys club in Aberdeen. We were a good side with all of our boys attached to professional clubs.

I was happily attached to a cheeky lookin brunette who had a younger sister who was my age. One of the boys from the team wanted a shotty of her so i tried to hook them up.

Arranged for them to meet at BK of all places and as soon as me and the other boy walked in she shot right up out of her chair and bolted! Knocking over someones drink and food on the way!

Always wound her up about as she will now regret doing this as the boy in question was none other than Shaun Maloney (formerly of Celtic) who now earns Ł20k p/w in the Premiership with Aston Villa!

Nae luck!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:17 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by SimonT
Met a really nice girl a few weeks back, seemed lovely normal funny girl quiet pretty.

Things took a strange turn after a few beers when she started going on about gimp masks, whipped cream, good hard dirty sweaty fucks etc!

We are going out again tonight!
Three women, one engaged, one married and one a mistress are chatting about their relationships and decide to surprise and amaze their men...that night all three will wear a leather bodice, S&M style, stilettos and a mask over their eyes.

After a few days they meet up again ...

The engaged girlfriend said, "The other night when my boyfriend came home, he found me with the leather bodice, 4 inch stilettos and mask. When he saw me he said 'You are the woman of my life, I love you'...then we made love all night long."

The mistress said, "Uh huh, me too, the other night I met my lover in the office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat...he did not say a word...but we had wild sex all night."

It was the married woman's turn, so she said, "The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mother's for the night, I got myself ready, leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes...my husband came from work, opened the door, looked at me and said, "Hi Batman, what's for dinner?"
Old 11-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

nick
pmsl
Old 11-04-2008, 12:40 PM
xr_craig
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

@ some of these

Mines not really weird, just fucking unlucky.

I went out with some girl and after a bit i realised i didn't like her, but thought i'd just carry on with the date and be nice etc. She got more and more annoying and i was glad to be getting off home. Then the fucking car broke down and i had to spend 2 hours waiting around with her
Old 11-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Not a first date as such but the first valentines day with my girlfriend of, at the time about 5months.

Valentines day with my bird and the AA man took her home

My motor broke down on the way home, so i got towed and she got a lift home in his van, the fucker!

Still with her though, result i guess?
Old 11-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol at all these.

I reckon that cossierich & chop are right though. I was overly "nice" to her. I can imagine a girl being the same and me losing interest quickly.

Either way it made a legend of a story and the three girls sitting next to me took my details to give to one of their single fit mates who just e-mailed me lol…

Won't make the same mistake again.

I should have just LAUNCHED away from her house off the limiter and driven into town in my usual fashion.. She probably would have torn my clothes off!!!

Legend.. Should have just been myself

PS - yeah I used to go out with Debi Cooper, I'm not sure if I know you mate?

RW
Old 11-04-2008, 01:17 PM
craig todd

fpms reading this thread
Old 11-04-2008, 01:17 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Stevie what a story keep us updated if you ever hear why she done it,
Old 11-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Alloy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Don't know if I should tell this one or not...

Fuck it, here goes nothing.

Me a few cousins and a shitload of mates were headed out for Liverpool for a long weekend, flights etc all booked. When we arrived at the airport I was feeling nervous about flying, I ended up freaking out and not getting on the plane.

Naturally all the chums went ahead and got on the flight while I went home. I was recieving texts and phone calls by my mates giving me grief about being a chicken shit and that they managed to pull a few girls as soon as they got out of the airport, and were infact partying with them at that moment in time.

I ended up getting a boat over early hours the next morning, got into the hotel room and everyone was whacked out from the partying, I went into a room and one of the girls was still in bed naked, I woke her up as I came in and she greeted me by basically asking me to fuck her because the others already tried and couldnt get a rock on because of too much drugs! I agreed and boned her there and then, I was shagging away when I noticed that my cousin was sat in the corner having a wank over me and this girl having it off!

Now that was weird, for me personally anyway.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Slevin Kelevra

What a bitch !

Hardlines Stevie mate, Girls think they can act how ever they like and treat guys any which way and get away with it.

If a guy were to do that to a girl u would be the fking arsehole from hell that deserves to die!!

Ive learnt from my own experiences and mates that If your too nice they will either lose interest very quickly or walk all over you.

Fkin birds !!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:31 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

rofl at Slevin. Too true mate
Old 11-04-2008, 04:03 PM
JK99

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Lol at all these.

PS - yeah I used to go out with Debi Cooper, I'm not sure if I know you mate?

RW
Probably not mate, think I was with her Sis a wee while after you were seeing her (one of many! ha ha).

Just remember the car going round Portlethen a fair bit and DC being in it.

My ex bought Leeanne's pink Clio aswell - Complete shed!

Small world.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Paul_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Treat em mean, keep em keen
Old 11-04-2008, 04:50 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Metpol
a mate of mine called gemma has been getting emails on facebook from a bloke called Steve and she sometimes says she is fitness instructor to hide what she does in real life.

Well what DID she work as?

Steve, maybe she just realised you were too good for her, or she has really got a boyfriend/husband and realised she was doing the wrong thing....you just never know!
Old 11-04-2008, 05:20 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh

Steve, maybe she just realised you were too good for her, or she has really got a boyfriend/husband and realised she was doing the wrong thing....you just never know!
babylon presumably
Old 11-04-2008, 05:21 PM
dojj

i reckon she was on the blob
Old 11-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Excuse my naivity - but what is "on the blob" ? - presume u mean period.

Nah - im quite sure that it was pandering to her too much..

Won't make that mistake again lol.

PLENTY other fish in the sea. So it's no prob, its more the fact I was utterly confused and wanted to check it against other peoples mental 1st date experiences

Been an amusing topic lads - thanks for the input

RW

Last edited by Steven_RW; 11-04-2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Linsay
PassionFord Post Troll

Was out with a guy who, mid conversation, came out with 'it's not a problem that i'm married is it?' - to which i said i think it might be and left in disbelief
Old 11-04-2008, 08:15 PM
fish99

She is old bill ... Lots of coppers lie about their jobs on dates..do you blame us lol
Old 12-04-2008, 06:53 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

it's a pity that you have to it should be something to be proud of
Old 12-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Big Will_
Borg Warner EFR Equipped!

I went on a first date with a girl that i'd met through some friends...

When i'd seen her around before she'd been a really happy chirpy person - when i went for a drink with her she started out the same and the more drinks she had the more depressed she got...

Started pouring her heart out about how many people she'd slept with, how one of them had given her a dose, how she felt she was just a fuck toy etc. etc. Then started crying.

Needless to say - didn't see her again!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:54 AM
fish99

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
it's a pity that you have to it should be something to be proud of
I am proud of it, but a lot of people judge you as a person for the job you do...personally hasnt changed me I dont think... it is funny how many people I get add me as friends from school days and as soon as you say im old bill its a case of where the fook did they go...lol they were all wronguns anyway.

wait up whats that noise...oh dont worry its someone playing the worlds smallest violin. haha

Anyway back to the topic

Quick Reply: Weirdest thing ever happened to u on a 1st date