Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Steroids

Old 08-12-2011, 06:28 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Steroids

if you see my post below ref abs, i also want to ask about steroids. Look, ill be honest years ago i tried going the gym but lost weight despite the shales the diet the plans etc, and only defined my muscles but put no weight or mass on in the end

I am in a situation that i need to try or use steroids and have read about nandrolone decanoate and have found that stuff here http://www.steroid.com/Deca-Durabolin.php

Thing is, being a bit naive to all of this, and i am not wanting anyone to incriminate themselves or admit they take anything, but i would really really really appreciate what i should could take-either on here pm or my email address>ianjohntaylor@virginmedia.com. and will be in confidence. Its hard for me to explain on here why i need to do this but its a personal thing that I HAVE to do and WILL do.

Please dont disrespect me or put me down, i am looking for advice for what is best, and if i cant get that guidance i will simply buy and try whatever i can get my hands on, and no-one will change my mind on that.

Sorry, but i have to do this.

Last edited by The Sludge; 08-12-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:36 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

My best advice to you would be to not do it..

If you cant say why or tell us more like training, weight, height etc then i doubt anyone will help..

Just buying from a nobody is dangerous unless you know for a fact what your getting.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:38 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

wieght is 11 stone bang on, 33" waist and 5.9 in height, not training yet.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:08 PM
BigErn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Been there and done them and would again. Best advice I can give is you must use them ONLY as an aid with your hard training and good dieting NOT as an instead of. Go and see your doctor and get checked out before using them too, they will try and talk you out of it but if you are determined they cant refuse to give you a check over and advise you if it will effect your health. NEVER buy off just anyone, only buy from trusted sources and do as much revision into the steroids you want as you can.

Sus (Sustanon 250) and Deca is a very common starting combination for new users and can have quite good results. PCT is essential with taking all steroids too, some dont bother and some do. Personally I always used HCG 2 weeks before ending cycle and continued for 2 weeks after cycle.

Research research research before you start using..... there is an abundance of information around online now, unlike when I started using them some years back. Go on bodybuilding forums and websites and read up on them. Theres websites for nothing but steroid info like http://www.steroid.com/ among others.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:49 AM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Thanks Ern
Old 09-12-2011, 11:22 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

At 11 stone and 5"9 you have a long long way to go before you even think about touching gear. Yes ern has given his side but you really need to think about what your doing. Even though I don't disagree with gear or using it I dont like to see lads do it the wrong way for the wrong reasons, Blindly.

Go train for a while, good diet, rest and cardio, enjoy the gym before you have to start akin it all to seriously. Taking just gear WILL NOT make you muscly, strong or anything. The only thing it might do is mess up your bloods, cause you to get a fat chin, gyno and mood swings.

Like ern said research alot.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:01 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Originally Posted by JoeE30
At 11 stone and 5"9 you have a long long way to go before you even think about touching gear. Yes ern has given his side but you really need to think about what your doing. Even though I don't disagree with gear or using it I dont like to see lads do it the wrong way for the wrong reasons, Blindly.

Go train for a while, good diet, rest and cardio, enjoy the gym before you have to start akin it all to seriously. Taking just gear WILL NOT make you muscly, strong or anything. The only thing it might do is mess up your bloods, cause you to get a fat chin, gyno and mood swings.

Like ern said research alot.
Will do. Thankyou.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Jimboxr4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

If you eat and train hard you'll put on weight but you gotta eat a lot. You should be eating about 3 to 3.5kcal a day and concentrating on the basic compound lifts. Do deadlifts, squats and bench press going as heavy as you can and you will bulk up. The reason people don't put on weight is they don't eat enough and do isolation excersises like bicep curls. Keep it simple: eat lots and compound lifts. Don't think about gear until you've been training years in my opinion.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Kieron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I especially like the comment in you link about deca "Deca-Durabolin (and Nandrolone in general) doesnt produce many estrogenic or androgenic side effects" Oh realy....

Are your reasons for taking gear to do with training and wanting to get bigger or health?

Sus as a good starter?? No way, far too strong and certainly not when cocktailed! Starter course my arse. HCG has been mentioned as PCT. It's good for kicking your nuts back in but doesn't really help with hormones. Low natural test and high eastrogen.

So what course are you planning on doing? What dose, for how long?? What do you hope to achieve?
Old 10-12-2011, 04:18 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

nandrolone decanoate sounds like the stuff i injected when i started doing weights.i also took pills that i cant remember as it was 10 years ago. at 11 stone and 5'11 i was skinny as fuck. if i didnt take the seroids for the quick fix id have given up. i put on 3.5 stone in 6 months and that gave me the incentive to train harder and i was training every second day. i stopped taking the steroids after 6 months, it was 1 month on 1 month off iirc. my weight dropped about half a stone on stopping but has now settled on 14.5.for me it was only to bulk up a bit . the weight training then gave me the definition. now 10 years on ive lost most of the definition but you can still see it if you squint in the right light and im still 14.5 stone.

Last edited by fuzzy; 10-12-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Java=Blue
BANNED
BANNED

Just a quick question still on subject.....

Would you still get big if you took the pills, and when you get to a decent bulk.. can you just stop taking them ?

also found that most of the proper/good stuff is from USA.. couldnt find anything that id trust over here
Old 10-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Jimboxr4x4

There is no point in taking steroids if your training and diet aren't spot on. I've been lifting for just over 2 years and gone from 13 stone to 15 stone naturally and I'm nearly 40. If you're a youngster you'll gain even more easily.

However, if you are insistent on using gear you're better off going for prohormones than steroids. They are hormones that basically do the same as steroids but are legal to supply in the uk and you'll know what you're getting. Been tempted but never used them as still making gains naturally myself. I have read up on them a lot though. Do your research around weaker first cycle ones like p-mag but make sure you have a proper PCT and cycle support in place as they have the potential to mess up your endocrine system for good the same as steroids. Good luck whatever you decide.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:10 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 204 Likes on 192 Posts

Guy that has the gym I train at told me only this monday that prohormones are worse than actual proper steroids??
Old 11-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Kieron

Originally Posted by Java=Blue
Just a quick question still on subject.....

Would you still get big if you took the pills, and when you get to a decent bulk.. can you just stop taking them ?
Huh? Don't understand the question??

also found that most of the proper/good stuff is from USA.. couldnt find anything that id trust over here
Is that so? Examples? I can't think of a single USA lab so would be very interested to hear about your experience.

Edited to add: after replying about prohormones maybe you are referring to them? I assumed you meant steroids as prohormones hadn't been discussed before your post???

Last edited by Kieron; 11-12-2011 at 08:21 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Kieron

Prohormones, from what I understand are just a legal way of getting round steroid laws. A chemical is made, given a fancy name, and then sold on without any problems. The chemical prohormone then metabolises into a hormone in the body when taken. Simply put, it's a steroid that has not been made illegal yet!!!

As with anything there are many different products with different results. Just the same as illegal steroids. "Prohormones" is not one product and cannot be grouped together to be sold (verbally) as effective or not. Its as broad as saying the same about steriods. So many different ones, different labs, doses, fakes etc etc...

Sooo many variables and opinions are like arseholes... They are in their infancy (relatively speaking) so I would personally be looking into taking something a little more tried and tested. Not because it would guarantee results, but more because others have vast experience in taking it so are better placed to offer advice. I would also rate them as more expensive, probably requiring more to have the same effects. Plus no-one gets to take them for any length of time as when they are added to the banned list the chemical build up is altered slightly, re-named and then sold again as a very slightly different product.. You cant compare that to what you had previously as no-one knows the effects on the body long term.

If it makes you feel better to take a "legal" steroid then thats your call. It will be illegal eventually though, depends on where your moral/legal compass lies. Justify what you take however you want.

I'm struggling to see where they are better and hence recomended above over steroids????

Last edited by Kieron; 11-12-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:40 AM
bubs_rsturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

yeah i have taken a course of deca and test but only after 4 years of dedicated training and good diet, you still have to work your ass off its no miricle worker. for those who dont even know how to train and are going to take gear you are mad in the head!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:42 AM
bubs_rsturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

oh and i was 27 when i took my first cycle i wouldnt do it at any younger age as you can fuck up your body producing test
Old 11-12-2011, 08:53 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

the problem with this sort of stuff is that everyone has a different opinion because different stuff works or doesnt work for different people.
be aware of the sort who insist their way is the only proper/correct way.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Kieron

Originally Posted by fuzzy
the problem with this sort of stuff is that everyone has a different opinion because different stuff works or doesnt work for different people.
be aware of the sort who insist their way is the only proper/correct way.
Be aware of ANYONE that recommends them! I don't know of any decent user that would recommend them. Usually just dicks that have no idea. Done one course and gained 10 stone of solid disco muscle... got a mate that is "a unit"... 8 stone with abs etc etc, you get the idea.

They will always offer advice but never push them as an option!! Most would tell you to steer well clear, however if that was the path you were going down they would offer the advice.

Go on a bodybuilding forum, post the questions/advice in this thread, sit back and be prepared for a barriage of abuse!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:14 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

it worked for me short term to start me of but i also put in the work required.
id prefer to take my advice from someone that had personal experienceof use rather than all the he said she said stuff from all those sort of people who slate and abuse you for considering it.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Jimboxr4x4

Originally Posted by Kieron
Be aware of ANYONE that recommends them! I don't know of any decent user that would recommend them. Usually just dicks that have no idea. Done one course and gained 10 stone of solid disco muscle... got a mate that is "a unit"... 8 stone with abs etc etc, you get the idea.

They will always offer advice but never push them as an option!! Most would tell you to steer well clear, however if that was the path you were going down they would offer the advice.

Go on a bodybuilding forum, post the questions/advice in this thread, sit back and be prepared for a barriage of abuse!
Good advice above. I think you're mad to consider steroids in your position but go on a bodybuilding website and see what they think. Asking for steroid advice on Passionford is like going on a bodybuilding site and asking how to change a turbo.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Kieron

it worked for me short term to start me of but i also put in the work required.
id prefer to take my advice from someone that had personal experienceof use rather than all the he said she said stuff from all those sort of people who slate and abuse you for considering it.
Obviously. I'm not sure if the above is a negative response to my posts or not? However, after doing some 10 years ago for 6 months do you think you are best placed to offer advice? As TBH, in the nicest way possible, thats the sort of advice you will get on a car forum.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:31 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

it wasnt a negative response aimed at you but at the sort you were saying will reply on a bodybuilder forum, i took the steroids for 6 months,1 month on 1 month off, i was doing the weight lifting for a few years thereafter. the steroids gave me the quick fix at the beginning to give me the confidence to continue . if id done it for months with very little change then id have most likely given up.
the best place for advice if from the guys youll meet at the gym, avoid the huge posing types who seem to do nothing but look at themselves in the mirrors though.
just my personal experience. it worked for me short term and from what im reading here the op sounds like hes after the same sort of thing and having actually taken the same stuff myself i do feel i can offer first hand advice whether 10 years on or yesterday doesnt matter....
oh yes, i forgot to add i had no side effects or bad experiences.

Last edited by fuzzy; 11-12-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:40 AM
Kieron

My point about posting the same things as above on a BB forum is that the replies will get picked to pieces. In a good way as all of the above should most certainly not be listened to. If you find a good forum then the advice/help would be invaluable. Yes you get some tits but its no different from this forum, ask a question about tuning and there are some very knowledgeable people who will reply. There will also be some dickheads that respond. Doesn't take long to work out who falls under which category. The subject of this thread is broad, yet nothing has been covered. Like asking "how do I make my car go faster". Impossible to answer without more details...

Personally I find those in the gym the worst sort to ask. Its like going to a car meet and asking a gary boy the above car related question. Like I said before, opinions are like arseholes...

The point I was trying to make with regards to you offering advice is that I don't think you, or anyone on here, is really qualified tbh. Its not a personal dig but a general observation. If I was going to be injecting strong drugs with side effects into my body I would not be listening to someone that done it once for a while ten years back. Whether you like it or not you are an armchair expert. As am I, like I said its nothing personal, it's the truth.

We are simply not in a position to advise a stranger on the net, who we know piss all about, what drugs to take, which we again now nothing about. Very little is known about the OP. Apart from that he doesn't even train yet!

So far the OP, or anyone reading, can take from this thread that Sus & Deca are good providing you take HCG and that some stuff that sounds like Nandralone Deconate will put on 3.5 stone on you in six months. To buy your gear from USA as thats all genuine and that Prohormones are better than steroids You see my point?

I guess your advice is relative. You have some experience so have that to add but I wouldn't want be planning a cycle around it.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:47 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

to be honest, anyone planning to do something purely on what some nobodies from the internet told them would be an idiot, which is why i havent actually offered anyone any advice. ive simply told a vague anecdote about something i did and what it did for me. hes got an idea of what hes wanting, its up to him to choose his sources of information about the specifics himself.

Last edited by fuzzy; 12-12-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:24 PM
v man
Zee Germans are coming

my advise is to start off with some anobols ( spelling )lol

you have to be so careful performing injections on your self

ive taken gear for years and yes it is good for quickley putting on size but i think you should stick to natural training

get your diet nice and clean
good quality protien

try a long period of createin aswell

eat like fuck also

gear will only amp 3 things

training
diet
rest

if you aint got them 3 things sorted then dont bother
Old 12-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Java=Blue
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Kieron
Huh? Don't understand the question??

Is that so? Examples? I can't think of a single USA lab so would be very interested to hear about your experience.

Edited to add: after replying about prohormones maybe you are referring to them? I assumed you meant steroids as prohormones hadn't been discussed before your post???
my bad, wasnt well written i admit lol..

basically, eg- If i started taking steroids till i saw a result where i was getting quite 'muscular' and i was happy with, could 'I' just stop taking the pills simple as that ?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:20 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

basically, eg- If i started taking steroids till i saw a result where i was getting quite 'muscular' and i was happy with, could 'I' just stop taking the pills simple as that ?
i did,although i dropped about half a stone quickly but slowly re gained it naturaly with training and diet.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:28 PM
vroomtshh

Taking steroids won't make you muscular.

Why are people seriously replying to this thread. The guys 11stone, not training and not trying. IMO after he said that, the thread should have got binned, coz he's an idiot
Old 12-12-2011, 07:30 PM
vroomtshh

i did,although i dropped about half a stone quickly but slowly re gained it naturaly with training and diet.
Stop talking shite. You never put on 3.5 stone in 6 months and kept it, with 3 months of steroids.

This is the most idiotic thread I've seen in a while in here
Old 12-12-2011, 07:37 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by vroomtshh
Stop talking shite. You never put on 3.5 stone in 6 months and kept it, with 3 months of steroids.

This is the most idiotic thread I've seen in a while in here
i know what i/it did, i dont need to justify it to you and i couldnt give a fuck if you dont believe it.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:43 PM
vroomtshh

i know what i/it did, i dont need to justify it to you and i couldnt give a fuck if you dont believe it.
We're not talking about my beliefs. We're talking about scientific fact. If you put on 3.5stone in 6 months, then at very very best. With a perfect diet/training/sleep pattern, you could add 9lbs of muscle. So at best, you added just under 3 stone of fat to your frame.

Well done, that's good going.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:46 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

3 stone of fat when your under 11 stone of skin and bones and 5'11" is good, believe me.
my initial reasons sounded similar to the op. i was quite/very thin, i wasnt interested in being a muscley homo. i was wanting to bulk up and add a bit of shape to me. i did serious weights and diets for a few years on top of the 6 months dabbling with the steroids.my information and supplies came from meeting many helpful people at the gym .
i achieved what i wanted. then i stopped with the steroids.now, im older and creeping up towards the 15 stone with no steroids and no weight training anymore, im happy with the way i ended up compared to the stick thin i was .
im sure next time im visiting my mum i can look out some old pics of me compared to now if it bothers you that much?

Last edited by fuzzy; 12-12-2011 at 08:13 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:46 PM
lukeytheduke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

pm'd mate
Old 12-12-2011, 10:22 PM
BigErn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You've PM'd Fuzzy for pictures of himself??
Old 13-12-2011, 07:21 AM
lukeytheduke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by BigErn
Hahaha yer for my private collection
Old 13-12-2011, 08:18 AM
Jimbo.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I remember a mate of mine trying steroids back when we was 17/18 as a quick way to get big, it wasn't long before his skin reacted badly and was having massive mood swings, people could tell he was using them.

Apparently he stopped taking them soon after that and hasn't touched them since. I don't see him anymore but I've seen some recent pictures of him and considering how he used to have a skinny frame, he has very pronounced shoulders and his face has changed shape a lot with a massive chin. I'm told these are sure signs of using steroids?
Old 13-12-2011, 08:29 AM
lukeytheduke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

steriods wont make your chin bigger but growth hormone might.
Old 13-12-2011, 03:41 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by BigErn
no wanking remember...
Old 13-12-2011, 04:01 PM
lukeytheduke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oi!u havent emailed yet!not about pictures of u obviously. What needs to be discussed cant be discussed on here.
Cheers

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Steroids