Restorations, Rebuilds & Projects. Restoring her to Concourse? Just getting her running again? Or got a mad project? This is your room.

Martoons RS500 4x4 rebuild, The black sheep!! Lol!

Search this Thread

Old 26-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Moonstone Steve.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by dingla rs
he could go small claims court but he would get 1.50 for the next x mount years ,thats how they work ,i took customer to court for 3grand mite get it back in 25years defo wouldnt get the full amount in one payment ,
I took a property developer to the small claims court for 3.5k, got awarded in full plus all my expenses for the day and the judge gave them one week to pay in full.

Steve
Old 26-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Bobs rst
if in doubt flat out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote=Moonstone Steve;4679875]I took a property developer to the small claims court for 3.5k, got awarded in full plus all my expenses for the day and the judge gave them one week to pay in full.

Steve

nice one

Last edited by Bobs rst; 26-01-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 26-01-2010, 05:58 PM
D16PJM

I feel for both parties but i work in valeting and to do this i have liability insurance so if i cock up someones wheels or paint it is covered, is this not the case with bodywork.

Im not having a dig this is a genuine question.

Pete
Old 26-01-2010, 06:08 PM
ShiftyOldScoob
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

shifty , thats absoloute shite mate , im sorry but you got you head in ur ass, the only thing making the whole situation look bad is the poor paintjob ( which is the case of the whole debate ) you dont see chip posting in the gd room " dont use blueoval "

daves a nice bloke mate , if you want to know how salty his spunk is just ask him ?? ( no need to keep verbally wanking him off )

Haha, good reply that Beef...tickled me

I'm not as you say verbally wanking him off, but i've read this thread and the many more snippets about blue oval

My point was all the bickering/arguing/numerous posts (even though i'm adding another) is potentially harmfull to a buisiness and people constantly digging at him (making valid points or not)is only going to make him react in a manner which may make him look bad

From what i've read, Jacko is trying to sort it to the best of his ability (i maybe dont agree with a part re-fund) but whatever he does now it sounds like he's fucked either way

The blokes taking alot of shit and really the only person he should be getting it off is Martin, not everyone on here

Well thats my veiw on it anyway

ps how do you know spunks salty?
Old 26-01-2010, 06:43 PM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ShiftyOldScoob
shifty , thats absoloute shite mate , im sorry but you got you head in ur ass, the only thing making the whole situation look bad is the poor paintjob ( which is the case of the whole debate ) you dont see chip posting in the gd room " dont use blueoval "

daves a nice bloke mate , if you want to know how salty his spunk is just ask him ?? ( no need to keep verbally wanking him off )

Haha, good reply that Beef...tickled me

I'm not as you say verbally wanking him off, but i've read this thread and the many more snippets about blue oval

My point was all the bickering/arguing/numerous posts (even though i'm adding another) is potentially harmfull to a buisiness and people constantly digging at him (making valid points or not)is only going to make him react in a manner which may make him look bad

From what i've read, Jacko is trying to sort it to the best of his ability (i maybe dont agree with a part re-fund) but whatever he does now it sounds like he's fucked either way

The blokes taking alot of shit and really the only person he should be getting it off is Martin, not everyone on here

Well thats my veiw on it anyway

ps how do you know spunks salty?

hence why i said he should take a deep breath before he posts ,

but getting angry and slagging folk over facts isnt going to help the situation , if the roles were reversed im sure dave would want a full refund,

and everyone standing around trying to say to dave its not your fault and fuck him is not going to solve this problem ,

it was daves fault , albeit unintentionally ( you cant exactly check paint before you paint it ?) as he assumed the paint would be fine , and why wouldnt he ?

you dont exactly go home and test engine oil before you pour it in your motor when u buy it ??

the issue everyone has now is damage limitation , how to rectify the problem to make the customer happy ,

, me personally i would of liked to see dave repaint it , ive seen his work before in the flesh and working day to day with him i know first hand what hes capeable of ,

unfortunatley shit comes with a forum mate , the whole idea of being on one is to show your work to other folk , you cant expect people to sit and not say anything ,

and as i aways say the rough comes with the smooth , theres been countless times on here when daves work , helpfullness and business has been praised ,

but just because hes now getting a bit of flack over a car , you cant expect people not to comment ,

maybe it is the status of the customer in this case , sometimes it is whos carrys the most weight, but regardless of that you offer a service , you commit to providing a product to the end ,

like i said im daves mate , but its clear enough to everyone even to me me that customer service like this dont cut the mustard ,

even dave must know this by now ,

its just the position hes in regrads rectifying it ,

and how do i know his spunk is salty ,

we used to be lovers till he left me for a younger model lol

beef
Old 26-01-2010, 06:43 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Is the response he is getting not in keeping with taking on such a high profile job on a massivly subscribed forum?

Mike
Old 26-01-2010, 06:50 PM
RickDraper

The problem it would seem stems from the fact Jacko feels he has done enough to justify keeping half the monies as he would be even further out of pocket than he is currently (he took the job on at a agreed price and then the job turned out to be more hassle than the initial agreed price was?).

Not really Martins fault is it that Jacko under charged him and ran into problems along the way?

Half the problem is letting the problem get to this stage without addressing it. IMHO Jacko should have transported the car back to him right away and done the work to get the paint job to a acceptable standard or refunded the full amount asap instead of this bollocks of going after the paint maker as there is going to be fuckall coming from that direction imho.

Last edited by RickDraper; 26-01-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 26-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Received 119 Likes on 80 Posts

Has someone hacked into Beefy's account?? For once he's on the money and with words I understand
Old 26-01-2010, 07:10 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

look all this has pissed me off to death

chip the only reason itook the piss a bit was to lighten the mood i try not to be a nasty fucker any more

in one of your previous posts you said any one would have made the same mistake and your right they would have
if the rest of the colours from the same range are fine the black should have been
thats why im so pissed off
i did what was a good job of making the car verry flat and putting the paint on and doing all the repairs and know for a fact that if i hadnt used the glasurit it would have been fine

the other thing that has pissed me off is saying stuff like it had watter in the paint when i know for certain it didnt this dosnt help my reputation at all as it makes it look like it went wrong cos i dont know what im doing when thats so wrong

iv got a good name for restoring cars and painting them and to be honnest iv urnt it the hard way i do loads of hours all the time and usualy work saturday and sunday
this car was done on the cheep so i pleased martin and show off what i could do and due to paint not being how it should be its turned to shit for me and martin

now it wasnt me thart said id give him half the monney back
paul linfoot mentioned it and martin said that was fare

i am a perfectionist and if it had started to blister while it was at mine id have just started to take all the paint off and do it over again but it had allready gone back to martins and was out of reach

yes i cant afford to stop all work and keep the place running for around 3 weeks that this would need to put it right allthough id love to have the funds to just pay him back strait away i havnt
this is no ones fault but mine but its due to doing things as cheeply as i can all the time to make people as happy as i can iv ended up mates with every customer iv had because iv allways pleased every customer iv had

i cant sleep at night if i know there is a small inperfection in a car so this has destroyed me

i had a chat with martin on the phone when he first noticed the paint problem and i agreed to redo it but couldnt do it strait away but due to martins personal problems it needs to be sorted strait away whitch i just can not do at the moment

the actual cost of consumables used on this car was around Ł1100 without labour or picking the car up and delivering it back to martin so even if i did only pay half back to martin then id still be paying him back less than iv payed out my self and thats without wages rent and electric so iv got to get back ontop of bills before i can ether pay martin back or redo his car for him
Old 26-01-2010, 08:59 PM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

Originally Posted by Martin-Reyland
Has someone hacked into Beefy's account?? For once he's on the money and with words I understand

lol hard to belive i know , but i did actually have a good education lol ,

at one of the finest schools in the north east at the time i may add lol ,

as much as i feel for both parties the facts are clearly there

like i said , its not just a case of damage limitation ,

remind me to type like this when i ask for discount on some ap's

beef
Old 26-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Originally Posted by -beefy-

remind me to type like this when i ask for discount on some ap's

beef
Lol!!
Old 26-01-2010, 09:30 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chip
Agreed, Ive no idea why Jacko decided to start on personal insults when the discussion was only about what constitutes professional treatment of a customer or not!
I replied to this yesterday , but befor i could post it the bloody comp timed out??

I will keep it short , Chip you started the personal shit by having a go at Jacko`s spelling and the like . The guy has enough shit to deal with without a cock sure tosser like your self jumping in at every oppertunity. Seen you be sarcastic on here so many times , you seem an educated bloke but i am beging to wonder about you, god help you if you ever fuck up and it gets on here .

Jacko , fuck em, you deal with Martin and let the rest of em go to hell.
We know you have done good work , and we all fuck up .
If Jim had posted on here after the engine built by One of the highest profile people on her siezed after 400 miles, do you think they would have got shit , NO because Jim aint high profile , this is only occuring becouse of who the car belongs to .Also the fact that due to coments made by your mates saying your work is second to none ,and the like, but where are they now???

As for Chip my money is on him saying fuck all if it was face to face mate .
Sure you will work it out , and to be honest you get enough work , so peoples comments on here wont influence the whole of the north east.

about time a Mod cleaned this thread of all the drivell , like this .

Last edited by righthooker; 26-01-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 26-01-2010, 09:34 PM
GaryHurn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

imo if this was any body elses car it would've got a few reply's before being forgotten about! ....i paid good money to have an engine mapped i traveled over 600 miles round trip to have the car mapped, the engine started breathing heavily on the dyno then lasted around 90-100miles before it melted 3 pistons! i had no apology , no compensation the guy who mapped it didn't even acknowledge the thing had melted, now it has cost me best part of 5-6k to have the engine rebuilt. i think this whole issue should have been dealt with between martin and jacko and not dragged up for all the keyboard warriors to have there 2 pence worth, its not a nice situation to be in, i ve been there a few months ago with my engine, i just hope you both get it sorted out asap and move on, shit happens its how you deal with the problems that make people stand out!
Old 27-01-2010, 04:11 AM
Gav Diamond
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jacko
this is no ones fault but mine but its due to doing things as cheeply as i can all the time to make people as happy as i can iv ended up mates with every customer iv had because iv allways pleased every customer iv had
Surely it should be your business and livelyhood come first and making friends after?

You could always quote higher so as to cover worst case scenario's and adjust the price down if no problems occur etc

Also as D16PJM has mentioned, Valeters and Detailers have insurance that covers vehicles worked upon, do bodyshops not have this as well?
Old 27-01-2010, 05:51 AM
fordpop
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Should have given it to the Expert... Chip
It would have been done right first time then
Old 27-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Originally Posted by righthooker
Jacko , fuck em, you deal with Martin and let the rest of em go to hell.
We know you have done good work , and we all fuck up .
If Jim had posted on here after the engine built by One of the highest profile people on her siezed after 400 miles, do you think they would have got shit , NO because Jim aint high profile , this is only occuring becouse of who the car belongs to .
To be fair Jacko knew I was high profile () when he took the job on and priced it accordingly knowing that he would get his rewards in publicity and possible future work.

If Jim's engine had been put right in a timely fashion then I don't really think that anyone would have anything to say either way, shit happens its how you deal with it that matters to the Martins and Jims of this world.

Not having a go just adding my thoughts.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:51 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by righthooker
Chip you started the personal shit by having a go at Jacko`s spelling
I havent had a go at jacko's spelling, he could do with ranting a little less and actually making sense a bit more as sometimes its hard to work out what he is going on about, but I couldnt give a shit about his spelling, it does my head in when the spelling police start bitching at people anyway, so you have me confused with someone else.

As for Chip my money is on him saying fuck all if it was face to face mate .
Well it shows that you have fuck all clue about me, why would I say any different face to face than on the internet, my opinion is exactly my opinion wether its in writing or spoken.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by fordpop
Should have given it to the Expert... Chip
It would have been done right first time then
Im not a particuarly good painter, not have I ever claimed to be so fuck knows what the hell you are on about by making out I have said I am.
Old 27-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Chip

look all this has pissed me off to death

chip the only reason itook the piss a bit was to lighten the mood i try not to be a nasty fucker any more
Water off a ducks back to me mate, no drama

Originally Posted by Jacko
in one of your previous posts you said any one would have made the same mistake and your right they would have
if the rest of the colours from the same range are fine the black should have been
thats why im so pissed off
I genuinely feel sorry for you that you did what you thought was a good job and then later on the paint reacted, when there was nothing you could do about it, and suddenly a job you thought you could be proud of turned into a job that needs redoing.

i did what was a good job of making the car verry flat and putting the paint on and doing all the repairs and know for a fact that if i hadnt used the glasurit it would have been fine

the other thing that has pissed me off is saying stuff like it had watter in the paint when i know for certain it didnt this dosnt help my reputation at all as it makes it look like it went wrong cos i dont know what im doing when thats so wrong
I cant comment on that, I havent seen the car up close so have no idea if it had water in the paint or not, from what you were saying about the water traps on your compressor etc, you certainly seem to have taken at least as good precautions as most painters ever could, so it seems unlikely to me there would still be water in it, but like I said, I havent actually seen it.

iv got a good name for restoring cars and painting them and to be honnest iv urnt it the hard way i do loads of hours all the time and usualy work saturday and sunday
this car was done on the cheep so i pleased martin and show off what i could do and due to paint not being how it should be its turned to shit for me and martin
When people go to a tradesman, they often go to them for both skills and integrety, ie because they are happy from personal recomendation etc that the work will be up to standard, and because they are confident that the person will take responsibility for any problem they cause and rectify it.

now it wasnt me thart said id give him half the monney back
paul linfoot mentioned it and martin said that was fare
This is where I got the impression you were going to only give him half back if you didnt get a refund from the paint company:
im persuing compensation from the paint company to try get you a refund in full and ill continue to do this
but if i can help it i aint losing any more money so if they wont sort it ill give you half as aggreed

the actual cost of consumables used on this car was around Ł1100 without labour or picking the car up and delivering it back to martin so even if i did only pay half back to martin then id still be paying him back less than iv payed out my self and thats without wages rent and electric so iv got to get back ontop of bills before i can ether pay martin back or redo his car for him
While I appreciate you will be out of pocket, thats not the concern of the customer IMHO, which is all I have maintained in any of my posts, I dont think you are a shit painter, in fact the job looks pretty good in the main other than the reaction, Im sure that any other imperfections Martin has noticed could have been easily sorted, its only your intergrity as a businessman that I see anyone questioning in this thread not your skills as a painter, and that is also my own opinion.

I think its been done to death a bit now, but basically I think most people fall into one of the following categories:
1) They think you were unlucky a product you made a fair assumption about didnt work out, and they dont think you should be out of pocket for your mistake

2) They think you were unlucky a product you made a fair assumption about didnt work out, and they dont think Martin should be out of pocket for your mistake

Im in the second group, and thats not going to change.
Martin was the customer, and the customer shouldnt be paying for your mistake, even if it was a really unfortunate mistake.

Last edited by Chip; 27-01-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Originally Posted by andy escos
escos diff supports in the post martin
Got it, thanks. I now owe you one..

Escos one is on the left..

Name:  projectrs500004.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  51.3 KB
Old 27-01-2010, 04:51 PM
andy escos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Martin-Reyland
Got it, thanks. I now owe you one..

Escos one is on the left..

not a problem martin it would only stay in my garage collecting dust ,glad its gone to a good home
Old 27-01-2010, 04:57 PM
RSNUT!

chip..

mate you got far to much to say... aint really none of your beezwax is it... i dont think anyone has actually listened to what u gota say, u seem like a know it all, alot of people say ur knowlegable, i reckon there probably ur mate being nice... i reckon ur full of shit! i think u said what u gotta say.. leave it now!

mr reyland, i think u should tell these posters to shut up now... do u even read what they gotta say?

just my 2 bobs worth haha, chipe no offence mate, but shut up!
Old 27-01-2010, 06:47 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

sorry but pmsl at all the people having a dig at chip about airing his opinion on a public forum then doing the same thing going on about it
Old 27-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by RSNUT!
chip..

mate you got far to much to say... aint really none of your beezwax is it... i dont think anyone has actually listened to what u gota say, u seem like a know it all, alot of people say ur knowlegable, i reckon there probably ur mate being nice... i reckon ur full of shit! i think u said what u gotta say.. leave it now!

mr reyland, i think u should tell these posters to shut up now... do u even read what they gotta say?

RSNUT... freedom of speech. If you dont like it dont read. I dont know chip and have never met him but he is 100% spot on right here. I reckon more people read what he says than what you do. Jog on now anyway.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:57 PM
rs250nut
Virgin

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
If you are a good painter as you claim you are it would to me be quite obvious why you WOULDNT go clear over base
I dont need to prove my credentials so I wont bother, I painted loads of straight black base and clear jobs as the customer as specified a depth of shine, or where decals have been used and they dont want to feel a hard edge. Dont go banging your head against a wall for too long, you may end up with a head ache
Old 27-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Chip

chip..

Assuming you aren't just being a total fucking dick to suck up to jacko like it appears you are could you give some examples of what it is you think I have been saying that is so innacurate you feel it worth dragging this thread off the topic of the car and the work done on it to be about your opinion of one of the users instead?
Old 27-01-2010, 10:58 PM
DazS1Turbo
Advanced PassionFord User

The good and the bad side of PF in 1 page

Someone helps Martin with a free part going spare and genuinely adds help/input into the restoration but other people just want to shit stir and gain attention/spotlight with provocative posts's and digs at jacko.........

Shame really and all a bit tasteless

Id have this thread cleared up if I was Martin it's not a school ground regardless of intelligence showed in posts

A genuinely interesting thread has gone to shit again

And for the record id either have the car back and sort it out or pay a full refund but it's between Jacko and Martin and not forum members

Last edited by DazS1Turbo; 27-01-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 28-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Paul Serious One
BANNED
BANNED

its took me hours to catch up

i have stayed away as i did not want to post and upset peeps but feel its time now

i saw martins car a few weeks ago and and after the wow factor of that looks mint you start looking propley there is loads wrong with this paint job not just traped water /solvent pop

martin should of refused the car and sent it back and was silly to put glass in as its schockin

paint..... runs , dry edges , ripples , moped through edges , thin dry paint ,bits in paint ,poor maskin , unpainted edges of kit ,fish eyes , flatting marks in paint , dull parts of paint , runs tried to be flatted out and still there ,....................need i go on .

and before you slag me i can paint a car 10 times better than what i saw

and i dont know martin i have spoke to him 1 time 2 yrs ago when i went to see greeny who had paint shop faceing martin

but after reading and seeing pics the other week of marts car i popped down for a nose and he was not there but tony was

im knackerd now need my sleep but i will be back to post on this open public forum

paul

Last edited by Paul Serious One; 28-01-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 28-01-2010, 02:28 AM
furqall

i know neither party involved but surely if you own your own business you should always have money in the bank just in case anything ever goes wrong?

and if you haven't got a pot to piss in should you be running a business?

just my 2 cents.
Old 28-01-2010, 05:38 AM
BANNED
BANNED

Think this has run its course now, paint job was a now go'er, both parites are now moving on, so lets do the same and now concerntrate on those diff supports!!! very tasty stuff, now get cracking and finish this car!! (Im no one to make a comment like that.lol)

Seriously Martin, any more progress with this?
Old 28-01-2010, 12:39 PM
RSNUT!

Assuming you aren't just being a total fucking dick to suck up to jacko like it appears you are could you give some examples of what it is you think I have been saying that is so innacurate you feel it worth dragging this thread off the topic of the car and the work done on it to be about your opinion of one of the users instead?
fuck me thats a long sentence... was just saying... its none of your bussiness!

seems you got alot to say on the matter, which quite frankly does not concern you!
seems all your trying to do is put a man down over his work!
and it seems you are the one taking this way off subject arguin with everyone... u said what u gotta say... why do u still feel the need to put the man down!

Edit. lets see if you can just bite your tongue and not quote this, as it doesn't really need multi-quoting!
however if you do, i will not be replying! as ive said what i said... and you will prove me right!.... that youve got far too much to say!

Last edited by RSNUT!; 28-01-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 28-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Chip

fuck me thats a long sentence... was just saying... its none of your bussiness!
Its as much my business as anyone else on here who wants to discuss it on a public forum.
In fact arguably as someone who writes for car mags, possibly more my business as customer care standards in the industry are something directly relevant to me.

seems you got alot to say on the matter, which quite frankly does not concern you!
The paintjob on a car I am interested in is far more my concern, than what I say or do is any of yours

seems all your trying to do is put a man down over his work!
Ive not really commented on his work, only on the fact he wants to keep half a customers money despite admitting the job he has supplied needs to be totally redone.
You must have confused me with someone else.

and it seems you are the one taking this way off subject arguin with everyone... u said what u gotta say... why do u still feel the need to put the man down!
You are the person taking this post off the subject of the car, and onto the subject of me, my posts have only been about the car, the work, and what is fair process in terms of refunding the customer until dragged off topic by idiots like yourself who would for some weird reason sooner talk about me than the car the work or the refund.

Last edited by Chip; 28-01-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 28-01-2010, 02:11 PM
RSNUT!

couldnt resist then. mate how many times have u said that.. and how many more times are u gonna say.. are u gonna say it so much ur gonna have an effect on the outcome?

i more interested in the car, but through the pages where the car started to go wrong, u have posted up more than enough! i think we get what ur trying to say, but u aint involved, so say ur bit and be done man! fucking keyboard warrior!

Edit: and fuck me i can see now why you've got +30,000 post!...
Old 28-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Chip

couldnt resist then. mate how many times have u said that.. and how many more times are u gonna say.. are u gonna say it so much ur gonna have an effect on the outcome?
You still talking about me not the car?

i more interested in the car, but through the pages where the car started to go wrong, u have posted up more than enough! i think we get what ur trying to say, but u aint involved, so say ur bit and be done man! fucking keyboard warrior!
Yep you are.

Despite saying this in your last post:

i will not be replying! as ive said what i said
Seriously, if you REALLY are that obsessed and so desperately want to talk to/about me, that even if after you have promised you wont, you still do, then just PM me instead, rather than being ignorant and filling up Martins post with talk that just isnt even slightly relevant to his car or the work done or the service received at all.
Old 28-01-2010, 02:55 PM
RSricRS
Long live the ford RS'S

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Why not post your faces up, so at the next show you know who each other is! then knock fuck out of each other!
Old 28-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by RSricRS
Why not post your faces up, so at the next show you know who each other is! then knock fuck out of each other!
@ the fact some of them probably take it seriously enough to want to do that

Amazes me how wound up people get over someone just giving some basic facts and an honest opinion
Old 28-01-2010, 04:03 PM
gibbo frst
Advanced PassionFord User

im looking forward to some shows this year .. looks like its gonna be fights everywhere..
Old 28-01-2010, 04:07 PM
RSNUT!

@ the fact some of them probably take it seriously enough to want to do that

Amazes me how wound up people get over someone just giving some basic facts and an honest opinion
im guessing you've got one of them faces that people just wanna punch?
can u get ur nose any more up reylands arse...
everyone has said there piece, say what they should think be the verdict... and you have quoted nearly everyone on here, mate just your posts alone i reckon would be the majority of this whole thread!
Old 28-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

chip..

You seem to have an awful lot to say too!! Do you have an opinion on the situation with the paint job or do you just want to argue with Chip?? Just wondering like!!
Old 28-01-2010, 04:55 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

High time you locked this thread or asked for it to be cleaned up imo Martin. The whole sorry paint saga and chip haters are just distracting from what was a cool thread

Quick Reply: Martoons RS500 4x4 rebuild, The black sheep!! Lol!