General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Depression!

Search this Thread

Old 19-04-2005, 02:26 PM
AdsCapri2
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Depression!

Its like the plague right now so many people seem to have it i myself have the t-shirt and know what its like. Look at this way your obviously using a computer right now so there you are. Say its worth a measly £100 which is tupponce for a comp. Well families in africa have to live off roughly £30 in a year. Put yourself in there shoes(actually dont cause they cant afford any) then u can be depressed. i know its not all about money but this is often the big killer. Otherwise head up girls and guys no matter what u say or do someone always loves ya and theres always earholes waiting for ya so go let it all out. Now cheer up strip naked and go dancing in the street it works a treat. smile its the only way
Old 19-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Re: Depression!

Originally Posted by AdsCapri2
Well families in africa have to live off roughly £30 in a year. Put yourself in there shoes(actually dont cause they cant afford any)
Got back from Kenya last month, a good wage is around £40 a month.
In the markets they sell 2nd hand shoes with 2nd hand socks, real eye opener going there

Originally Posted by AdsCapri2
Now cheer up strip naked and go dancing in the street it works a treat. smile its the only way
I did that last saturday
Old 19-04-2005, 04:37 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Me happy as ya like.... fooked of about finding work, but bit of music a couple cans o stella I'm fine
Old 19-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Oh yeah its fashionable so I thought I know I get depression

Fucking stupid duck wit

Been like this for fucking years god people are so fucking stupid

It all dwon to money yeah fucking right
Old 19-04-2005, 09:39 PM
AdsCapri2
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

dont get shirty with me although i find ur post so hard to understand. You try to help and thats what you get great i love this site more and more
Old 19-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

I understand you commnets where aimed to help,but they dont help everyone

You got your views I got mine
Old 19-04-2005, 10:30 PM
richm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

whilst peoples' intentions are in the right place, with the sincere wish to help, from my experience the very last thing you want to hear is stuff like "chin up" "keep smiling" "there's always someone worse off....." this sort of stuff is what 'stable' people think should be the right thing to say..
Having suffered from depression myself those were the very last things I wanted to hear.. the only person that matters, rightly or wrongly is YOURSELF, you couldn't give a stuff about how much worse off anyone else is, or how being chirpy and cheerful is going to fix things.. There was times when I seriously didn't go out for fear of not coming back, and certainly didn't take the car out
It's a time when you find out who your real friends are, because as a sufferer you give them a real bad time, when all they want to do is help you,and get it all thrown back in their face.. The real ones stay, the rest just say 'well fook ya then..' and kinda disappear..
Real friends is what gets you through IMO, and they will want to, through love not duty.
Old 19-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Spot on RichM
Old 19-04-2005, 10:48 PM
richm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Less, I feel for ya mate.. i haven't said much cos there's not much to add to what I've said to you before... just remember how many mates you've got - you may not think you have, but there are loads of people on here alone who value you as a person and member of this community and will be happy to listen.. just look at the number of responses to your other post....