General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bad Dates??

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XRT_si

Your such a twat! lol either that or you knew Id be reading this. That bird was/is a plank...though I am supposed to go for a drink with her next week
Old 06-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by tonytantrum
sounds very familiar lol! well i told my mate that story for the first time the other nite and i had to pick him up off of the floor!
doesent do my confidence any good! lol!
ill find someone but im very shy so im never likely to chat to some random girl out in the street!
To be honest, i never asked a girl out in my life. It just happens. So thats what i say, just let it happen
Old 06-12-2009, 11:05 PM
tonytantrum
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by Ginge !
you dont own a cossie im guessing
no a focus 1.6 3 door i couldnt afford to run or insure a cossie lol!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:08 PM
tonytantrum

Originally Posted by Pardeep
To be honest, i never asked a girl out in my life. It just happens. So thats what i say, just let it happen
well like i said i have met someone but after the 33 year old i cant really see me and her happening.
im taking a back seat now im starting again in march!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:11 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by hairdresser_joy
Omg somerfield girl, pmsl. reminds me of a mate, he meet this girl in a pub got on really well, she just kept drinking, he then offered her a lift home, she agreed, then in the car she said oh thats better and she had pissed in his car.
he thought ok well she id drunk, he then kept seeing her for a couple months then she would stay at his, but then he relised y his room used to get damp in one courner, in the night she was too lazy to go to the bathroom so used to piss in the corner!! lol

Thats unbelievable! There are really people out there like that?!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your such a twat! lol either that or you knew Id be reading this. That bird was/is a plank...though I am supposed to go for a drink with her next week

wondered if you would read this,,,,, i never mentioned it was you though,, thought it might spoil your squeeky clean image pmsl
Old 06-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Is this another you want to be your Victim???
Old 06-12-2009, 11:13 PM
tonytantrum

oh yes mate there are out there!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:14 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

wondered if you would read this,,,,, i never mentioned it was you though,, thought it might spoil your squeeky clean image pmsl

To be fair you didnt mention the events leaving up to that night, the fact we were all drunk and YOU were in the cab with me and I am very nice to girls! Thats my problem!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Bloodey 'ell Tony. There's some bad experiences there mate!

Benni.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

Yep thing is he's marring her next year! shows love is blind!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Oh dear!! Epic Fail!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:17 PM
tonytantrum

hes very brave lol! the one i dated has no job and is still single and still drunk 24/7
Old 06-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

It'll all go wrong, Joy, and you'll laugh last. He might think he's the big I am now, but he's shown he's an arse hole and people like him always feel the wrath of the Lord Jesus Christ. Maybe not now, maybe not for a while but some day he will and you'll have the last laugh.

Benni.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Gazzonator
Gary Krishna

Received 66 Likes on 54 Posts

One I went on years ago wasn't too much fun!

Nothing really bad happened, just more like we didn't really have much to say to each other! I think we were probably both a bit shy (and in all honesty, I'm not that good at talking to people I don't know so it was probably me that fucked it up ).

Anyway, my mate told me to text him afterwards to say how we got on (she was his mrs's mate), so I told him I thought it went. The only problem with that was I actually sent it to the girl in question by mistake!!

She actually found it really funny and now 5 years later are now good friends and she always takes the piss out of me when she sees me! Lol!

As for the whole dating thing, I can now safely say I will never experience a bad date again as I have given up on finding someone so will never go on another one.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

Oh dear!! Epic Fail!!!
I know it really makes u see that some people will do ne thing to be in a relationship. my cousin iv just found out her bf dress's up in womans clothes when hes at home! can never look at him in the same light again!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:24 PM
tonytantrum

Originally Posted by Kitchen Devil
One I went on years ago wasn't too much fun!

Nothing really bad happened, just more like we didn't really have much to say to each other! I think we were probably both a bit shy (and in all honesty, I'm not that good at talking to people I don't know so it was probably me that fucked it up ).

Anyway, my mate told me to text him afterwards to say how we got on (she was his mrs's mate), so I told him I thought it went. The only problem with that was I actually sent it to the girl in question by mistake!!

She actually found it really funny and now 5 years later are now good friends and she always takes the piss out of me when she sees me! Lol!

As for the whole dating thing, I can now safely say I will never experience a bad date again as I have given up on finding someone so will never go on another one.
im a firm believer that theres someone out there for everyone so dont give up i wont give up!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

I know it really makes u see that some people will do ne thing to be in a relationship. my cousin iv just found out her bf dress's up in womans clothes when hes at home! can never look at him in the same light again!
WTF???

Relationships are great providing its someone you really connect with. But any woman who gets up in the night and pee's in the corner needs to be locked up
Old 06-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Slag
Virgin

I've been on some REALLY weird ones. I'm very picky abouts the girls I choose..I guess too pickys but still, I know what I want. My dates, I just generaly make them a laugh, no presure and just as we get cumphy with each other etc, go to differnt pubs and do different things. Keeps it interesting and you can meet some place.. then leave together. EXCEPT when I meet crazy/psycho chicks. The wierdest one I've had in a long time was the other week. A girl said she worships satan and does all fucked up shit in her room. I was trying everything to escape, txting my mates and asking them to walk in and drag me away, even though I said I'm gunna go home.. she followed me round several streets & in the end I got my mate to pick me up and get rid of her. She keeps calling and txting me begging me to go out with her and shes madly in love with me. Like foook off love, you're not for me so move on. I don't even wanna be mates with her incase she traps me in her car or stalks my house lol

Can't imagin a date being as boring as talking about pallets!! Does he think that's a turn on or something? haha. Hate to think what he gets up to whilst making the pallets if he loves them that much. still though I'd rather a boring date than meet a chavy & psycho chick haha

Also pissing in the corner?! WTF. She would get my toe so far up her arse, it would be corked! then she'd get thrown STRAIGHT out my flat. Dirty cow, hope he made her clear it up?

Last edited by Slag; 06-12-2009 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Added bottom bit
Old 06-12-2009, 11:29 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

WTF???

Relationships are great providing its someone you really connect with. But any woman who gets up in the night and pee's in the corner needs to be locked up

This is she dont know i know, n they sayed at mine few weeks ago n i left my daughter pot in the corner of the room! lol i was laughing my head off and so was he but she had no idea!!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:33 PM
Gazzonator
Gary Krishna

Received 66 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by tonytantrum
im a firm believer that theres someone out there for everyone so dont give up i wont give up!
I always seem to end up looking like an idiot one way or another so can't be arsed anymore.

The last one made me look like a complete tosser and a lot of my friends knew what was going on and didn't tell me so I figure that I'm bettter off on my own. The only person that can make me look stupid is me.

Haven't even so much as looked at anyone in over 3 years.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

This is she dont know i know, n they sayed at mine few weeks ago n i left my daughter pot in the corner of the room! lol i was laughing my head off and so was he but she had no idea!!
LOL,

You should have rewarded her for not doing any wee on the floor LOL
Ginge !
just finding my feet

To be fair you didnt mention the events leaving up to that night, the fact we were all drunk and YOU were in the cab with me and I am very nice to girls! Thats my problem!
i also forgot to mention we was in the cab with you in the middle of 2 girls who you was seeing at some point,,,,,, who both wanted a peice of you that night though clearly not in a sharing mood pmsl,,,,

events leading up to it,,,, well it was the first time i met one of em,,,,, who is a nice bird and i have alot of time for,,,,,, the other,,, well im sure she thinks shes nice as a person,,,,,, though she did look fit that night

oh and i also forgot to mention that even though you had 2 birds wanting to get some action with ya,,,,,, you decided to take ME home with you pmsl

wont mention the week before and me waking up in your bed after another "jaggerbombed" night
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Coldo
You would never know you'd just been dumped!

Ginge.......single.........which means......his fit X is back on the market

Ginge, what's her email addy?
Old 06-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

i also forgot to mention we was in the cab with you in the middle of 2 girls who you was seeing at some point,,,,,, who both wanted a peice of you that night though clearly not in a sharing mood pmsl,,,,

events leading up to it,,,, well it was the first time i met one of em,,,,, who is a nice bird and i have alot of time for,,,,,, the other,,, well im sure she thinks shes nice as a person,,,,,, though she did look fit that night

oh and i also forgot to mention that even though you had 2 birds wanting to get some action with ya,,,,,, you decided to take ME home with you pmsl

wont mention the week before and me waking up in your bed after another "jaggerbombed" night
Jagerbombs make me do bad things

Nothing better than getting off stage and having a few jager shots too
Old 06-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
Ginge.......single.........which means......his fit X is back on the market

Ginge, what's her email addy?
oi get fecked !!!

shes still my best mate and im not ready to see her with anyone else,,,,,, EVER !!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Jagerbombs make me do bad things

Nothing better than getting off stage and having a few jager shots too
mate i tend to have a jagerbomb with every pint,,,,, then one with every shot of zambuca,,,,, then wake up the next morning not remembering much but the stuff i remember is stuff i WISH i forgot !!!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

mate i tend to have a jagerbomb with every pint,,,,, then one with every shot of zambuca,,,,, then wake up the next morning not remembering much but the stuff i remember is stuff i WISH i forgot !!!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:12 AM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Location: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

I think your being a bit harsh on the guy you mention in your first post, maybe they were nervous and struggling for things to say? Once they'd finished you could've changed the conversation to what you wanted to talk about?

Don't see it as a failed date, but a break from being stuck in the house with some adult company, even if the topics of conversation were boring in your eyes. Don't let your mates fix you up either!

Sorry to hear your relationship has ended Ginge! from what you post seemed to be a pretty good one, is a shame

Z
Old 07-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

believe me i tried turning the conversation around, but if asked him questions and ried different conversations he would just reply with yes/no answers. Il give everyone a fair go and im not the type of girl that expects the world on a date, just a good conversation dont really mind wat we do.
One of the best and most confortable dates i think iv been on, was wiv sum1 who i had spoke to fair bit and on our first day that we could spend sumtime together we ended up going shopping first and then fixing his car, lol was good though had a laugh and a joke around, and nothing felt forced.
Iv just spoke to 'pallet boy' and he said the same as me, if people are right for each other then conversations just happen and it does'nt really matter what you talk about.
Hey ho least no bad feelings between me n him
Old 07-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

believe me i tried turning the conversation around, but if asked him questions and ried different conversations he would just reply with yes/no answers. Il give everyone a fair go and im not the type of girl that expects the world on a date, just a good conversation dont really mind wat we do.
One of the best and most confortable dates i think iv been on, was wiv sum1 who i had spoke to fair bit and on our first day that we could spend sumtime together we ended up going shopping first and then fixing his car, lol was good though had a laugh and a joke around, and nothing felt forced.
Iv just spoke to 'pallet boy' and he said the same as me, if people are right for each other then conversations just happen and it does'nt really matter what you talk about.
Hey ho least no bad feelings between me n him
PMSL 'Pallet Boy'

I would have just been honest and said 'Shut the fuck up about Pallets'.

Like you, i need a damn conversation that has a variety of things to talk about. If it ain't there, it ain't happening lol
Old 07-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by cabrio zo

Sorry to hear your relationship has ended Ginge! from what you post seemed to be a pretty good one, is a shame

Z
thanks for the kind words, as i said though we decided to call it a day as she wasnt happy which is the correct thing to do tbh and we have a very strong relationship still,,, we still look after each other and talk on the phone every day and see each other every few days,,,,, its strange cause we moved in with each other within a week of getting together and we lasted 10 years and had a little monster too

main thing is we are big enough and respect each other enough not to do the bitchy thing and instead still work as parents to our little one ect ect ect
Old 07-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL @ pallet man

Not been on one for ages, was seeing someone a while back but it wasn't meant to be, seeing a girlfriend on Friday for a few drinks.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
LOL @ pallet man

Not been on one for ages, was seeing someone a while back but it wasn't meant to be, seeing a girlfriend on Friday for a few drinks.
Seeing a Girlfriend?

How many you lining up?
Old 08-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Girl friend, not a girlfriend...

Gotta keep my options open mate.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Jessica.
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

iv never been on a date
Old 08-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Girl friend, not a girlfriend...

Gotta keep my options open mate.
Awesome
Old 08-12-2009, 05:48 PM
D16PJM

Originally Posted by cossie4i
Not been on a date for years, and i mean years

Steve
I think they called it courting back in your day steve.

Pete
Old 08-12-2009, 05:50 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Jessica.
iv never been on a date

Why not? are you rancid or just not good at talking to blokes?
Old 08-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Jessica.
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
Why not? are you rancid or just not good at talking to blokes?
quite possibly rancid i was with someone since i was 16 up till 2 weeks ago so dating is new territory to me

Quick Reply: Bad Dates??