General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bad Dates??

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pardeep
Cool, how old is she?

I learned my lesson with women and kids. Sinead had 2 little girls and i'm gutted i don't see them anymore cos she was a cheating bitch and murdered my child!!!
shes 2 1/2 she is a little cutie. Dont agree wiv cheating if ur wiv sum1 then thats it. looking but no touching lol. i know there are sum fit women out there, far better than me, so it dont bother me if im wiv sum1 ad they have a good look at sum bird wiv her tits out or sumthing, as long as nothing else comes of it, dont c the harm of it.
Sorry about the whole murdered ur child, thats defintly out of line on her part.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Mk1-stu
pink seat covers..

do you like balaclava's ?

Cinema seems like a pointless date to me, b'cos you don't actually talk to each other for like 1 1/2 - 2 hrs !
You can both sit throwing food towards the front and seeing who gets the most looks. That's a right laugh I reckon. Only ever done it with mates though!

Benni.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by hairdresser_joy
shes 2 1/2 she is a little cutie. Dont agree wiv cheating if ur wiv sum1 then thats it. looking but no touching lol. i know there are sum fit women out there, far better than me, so it dont bother me if im wiv sum1 ad they have a good look at sum bird wiv her tits out or sumthing, as long as nothing else comes of it, dont c the harm of it.
Sorry about the whole murdered ur child, thats defintly out of line on her part.
You seem to put your looks down alot? How old are you? if you don't mind me asking that is.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Benni
You can both sit throwing food towards the front and seeing who gets the most looks. That's a right laugh I reckon. Only ever done it with mates though!

Benni.
Trust you
Old 06-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Post a picture, Joy! But remember, PF have turned down A list models, so you're up against a picky bunch.

Benni.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Benni.
Benni, you cunt. Haven't spoken to you in ages. Hows it going? Hows the gym going???
Old 06-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Post a picture, Joy! But remember, PF have turned down A list models, so you're up against a picky bunch.

Benni.
That's Cruel
Old 06-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

Benni, you cunt.
Gotta love the standard pf greeting
Old 06-12-2009, 10:26 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You seem to put your looks down alot? How old are you? if you don't mind me asking that is.

She does keep putting herself down mate!god knows why tho!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

24. Well im a bigger girl always have been and always will be but i really dont care. No i dont have a lot of self confidence but then pervious relaionships have'nt really given me ne, my daughters dad we were together 5 years, he the left me in july moved in wiv a woman straight away and they getting married april set the date and everything, so not the best confidence booster.
Hey ho i am wat i am, like it lump it at the end of the day lol
Old 06-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

Originally Posted by mechanic28
She does keep putting herself down mate!god knows why tho!!!
Its probably something to do with the way she's been treated in the past. I've noticed it a lot with women. It's quite sad really
Old 06-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Gotta love the standard pf greeting
I never used the word 'Cunt' unless i was mad at someone. Started using PF and look what happened LOL
Old 06-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

indeed, i used to hate the word ! now i use it all the time, especially when refering to my supervisor
Old 06-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Benni, you cunt. Haven't spoken to you in ages. Hows it going? Hows the gym going???
Alright, you horrible twat! The gym is going fantastic mate. Diet is perfect, and the training is intense. My weekly gains are mad! So all in all, I'm good. How about yourself?

Benni.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:32 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

24. Well im a bigger girl always have been and always will be but i really dont care. No i dont have a lot of self confidence but then pervious relaionships have'nt really given me ne, my daughters dad we were together 5 years, he the left me in july moved in wiv a woman straight away and they getting married april set the date and everything, so not the best confidence booster.
Thats his loss tho joy!what he has done has got nothing to do with the way u look,the person you are etc!some things just happen that are shit in life!

Time sorts all out and everything comes out sooner or later!the way he has been acting he will be the one all alone and you will have another bloke!you will look back at this and just laugh and wonder why you got so upset about it all!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I don't know what to say. For all we know, you could be a model fishing for compliments or something.

Benni.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Wow thats pretty harsh.

I was engaged to be married July 2008 and i caught her cheating in Feb08. Was with her for 2.5 years, then i met Sinead and she was Engaged at the time. She broke it off to be with me and then i started taking the weekends off to spend time with her kids so i could build a relationship with them. She broke us of in August and i only found out a few weeks back that she aborted our baby without telling me she was pregnant and i was gonna be a Dad come March/April.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Alright, you horrible twat! The gym is going fantastic mate. Diet is perfect, and the training is intense. My weekly gains are mad! So all in all, I'm good. How about yourself?

Benni.
Excellent mate. I need to get back in the Gym been a lazy twat for the last few months. My abs are fading so i need to fix that too.

Doing well, just usual shit. Music etc.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

Wow thats pretty harsh.

I was engaged to be married July 2008 and i caught her cheating in Feb08. Was with her for 2.5 years, then i met Sinead and she was Engaged at the time. She broke it off to be with me and then i started taking the weekends off to spend time with her kids so i could build a relationship with them. She broke us of in August and i only found out a few weeks back that she aborted our baby without telling me she was pregnant and i was gonna be a Dad come March/April.
Omg thats well bad, u should of been told, u should of had a say in it.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

pink seat covers..

do you like balaclava's ?

Cinema seems like a pointless date to me, b'cos you don't actually talk to each other for like 1 1/2 - 2 hrs !
why,,,,, its perfect practising for marrige IMO
Old 06-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Nice one mate. What origin are you these days? Last I heard you were Polish.

Benni.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Omg thats well bad, u should of been told, u should of had a say in it.
The worst part is that we were planning a child of our own for next year. She has 2 little girls 3 and 7. Then she aborted and went back to her ex Fiance who treated her like crap.

Lesson Learned. Guess we all just have to take a simple faithful turn when the times right
Old 06-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Nice one mate. What origin are you these days? Last I heard you were Polish.

Benni.
Still Indian. Proud of being brown. Just wish i had the cooooool hip Indian accent

Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cex7fB9sAFg

Old 06-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

Still Indian. Proud of being brown. Just wish i had the cooooool hip Indian accent

Like this

your indian ? fuck man i thought you were from mars
Old 06-12-2009, 10:48 PM
tonytantrum
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

right here we go dont laugh! lol!

about two years ago my ex cheated on me with a guy on facebook so was all depressed as you are and then a mate says i have just the girl for you!
texted each other all seemed good liked the pictures and arranged a date with her at a local pub.
when i got there she was as pissed as a frog still wearing her summerfield works uniform and was very loud! we stayed till the pub closed and then she said i need to go to toilet and bent down and pissed on the floor!
now im open minded and maybey she was having a bad day bt on the second date she done the same thing again!

the next lady was 33 years old two kids im 25 so a bit of an age gap loved her i thought she loved me went out for 6 months really loved her and the kids but one day i looked in my bank account and there was nothing there! i told here and she said dont worry i dont need money 24 hours later she found someone else and said i was surplus to requirement!
she sent me a txt a few months back asking me how i am!
yes its lonely being single but wheres all the decent ones gone?
ive spent shit loads on dating and at 26 ive given up!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Like this

FROFL. I am going to answer my phone like that from now on.

Benni.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

your indian ? fuck man i thought you were from mars
Indian from Mars. Hmmm that would make a great movie

FROFL. I am going to answer my phone like that from now on.

Benni.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

Originally Posted by tonytantrum
i've wondered the same thing my self. I'm 28, had a few short relationships.. like a couple of months, but nothing major. Most of 'em turn out to be utter head cases
Old 06-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

Indian from Mars. Hmmm that would make a great movie
Mars Attacks 2.. the attack of Pardeep
Old 06-12-2009, 10:54 PM
tonytantrum

i've wondered the same thing my self. I'm 28, had a few short relationships.. like a couple of months, but nothing major. Most of 'em turn out to be utter head cases
the scary thing is there is a really nice girl interested im me at the momment but having 25 previous dates and having totally given up im not interested at all!

would rather spend the money on the car at least that wont fuck off and leave me in shit loads of debt!!!! lol
Old 06-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

about two years ago my ex cheated on me with a guy on facebook so was all depressed as you are and then a mate says i have just the girl for you!
texted each other all seemed good liked the pictures and arranged a date with her at a local pub.
when i got there she was as pissed as a frog still wearing her summerfield works uniform and was very loud! we stayed till the pub closed and then she said i need to go to toilet and bent down and pissed on the floor!
now im open minded and maybey she was having a bad day bt on the second date she done the same thing again!

the next lady was 33 years old two kids im 25 so a bit of an age gap loved her i thought she loved me went out for 6 months really loved her and the kids but one day i looked in my bank account and there was nothing there! i told here and she said dont worry i dont need money 24 hours later she found someone else and said i was surplus to requirement!
there out there mate. im sure of it but just take a break from looking is the best advice to take

oh and a bird who meets you in her work clothes,,,,, i would have walked straight passed her and out the other door,,,,, if she cant be arsed to make a effort on the first date imagine what else she cant be bothered to do !!!!

ps: its not lonley being single,,, you just need to have a good group of mates around to have a laugh with and enjoy your freedom as one day it will be taken away from you again !!!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

would rather spend the money on the car at least that wont fuck off and leave me in shit loads of debt!!!! lol

you dont own a cossie im guessing
Old 06-12-2009, 10:57 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

My dates seam to last some time, when you relise the next morning shes as rough as the dogs arse, you are glad to god you didn't ''take her home'' and could do a Hop and skip pulling your cloths on and whipping your cock on her curtains before you leave.

It don't always end like that though, sometimes it can be BAD... i tell thee now.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Ginge !
you dont own a cossie im guessing
Old 06-12-2009, 10:59 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

i am 31 still no joy(excuse the punt joy!)mind you i have to say at the moment i dont really care about it all
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

Omg somerfield girl, pmsl. reminds me of a mate, he meet this girl in a pub got on really well, she just kept drinking, he then offered her a lift home, she agreed, then in the car she said oh thats better and she had pissed in his car.
he thought ok well she id drunk, he then kept seeing her for a couple months then she would stay at his, but then he relised y his room used to get damp in one courner, in the night she was too lazy to go to the bathroom so used to piss in the corner!! lol
tonytantrum

there out there mate. im sure of it but just take a break from looking is the best advice to take

oh and a bird who meets you in her work clothes,,,,, i would have walked straight passed her and out the other door,,,,, if she cant be arsed to make a effort on the first date imagine what else she cant be bothered to do !!!!

ps: its not lonley being single,,, you just need to have a good group of mates around to have a laugh with and enjoy your freedom as one day it will be taken away from you again !!!

im very lucky after the first girlfriend cheated on me all my so called mates fucked off and left me and took her side. i had no one used to sit in car parks by myself in tears no one for support lost everything dated lke mad 300 quid on a dating agency ads in pappers speed dating blind dates you name it ive done it!
i made new mates and ive taken a year out on dating and i can honestly say im the happiest i have ever been but times ticking and mrs right still isnt here and yes im thinking of dating all over again!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Omg somerfield girl, pmsl. reminds me of a mate, he meet this girl in a pub got on really well, she just kept drinking, he then offered her a lift home, she agreed, then in the car she said oh thats better and she had pissed in his car.
he thought ok well she id drunk, he then kept seeing her for a couple months then she would stay at his, but then he relised y his room used to get damp in one courner, in the night she was too lazy to go to the bathroom so used to piss in the corner!! lol
Thats soooooooo fucking wrong LMAO
Old 06-12-2009, 11:01 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

ive got another mate who can be a RIGHT heartless bastard,,,,,, one time this bird was whining about something and it fucked him off so he said " you best shut up or ill make you cry",,,,,,,,, and he fucking did aswell withing seconds and just saying a few things

but the bird,,,, well she really brings it on herself anyway !!!

Your such a twat! lol either that or you knew Id be reading this. That bird was/is a plank...though I am supposed to go for a drink with her next week
Old 06-12-2009, 11:02 PM
tonytantrum

sounds very familiar lol! well i told my mate that story for the first time the other nite and i had to pick him up off of the floor!
doesent do my confidence any good! lol!
ill find someone but im very shy so im never likely to chat to some random girl out in the street!

Quick Reply: Bad Dates??