General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bad Dates??

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 09:22 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hairdresser_joy
ask doug he's seen my pic on msn lol i aint nothing special and i dont pretend to be. but come on a decent conversation on a date aint to much to ask for is it??

Oi i have told ya many times!your pretty and should think more of yourself!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
now this may sound harsh but generally i find most women boring to talk to, some are cool but LOADS are just moany and bitchy and struggle to find something positve to say about anything

You would never know you'd just been dumped!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:24 PM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by mechanic28
Oi!!i just like to pass the time be keeping busy!although having said that i have done whats needs to be done!will have to find other stuff to do now!
I can think of something

Steve
Old 06-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Went on a date with a girl called Lucy. She seemed very intelligent, she had looks and a nice figure. Spoke to her a few time over the phone and i was very excited that i was going to be out with her for the evening. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well while out for dinner, i realized she kept calling me 'Babe' and 'Honey' which really bugged me cos i was just referring to her as 'Lucy'. So after a few hours of discussing Music, Museums, Art, what i do and what she does etc, i just had to ask her this 'Do you know my name?' to which she replied 'Of course' and the obvious question from me 'What is it?'

She paused and referred to me as 'Harj'. WTF? So she decided to come back to my place and i didn't actually want her there. So i thanked her for walking me to my door and sent the silly bint on her way

But looking back, i should have Pun'd (Indian for 'Smashed') her!!! lol
Old 06-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Coldo
You would never know you'd just been dumped!
hey my ex is still one of my best mates,,,, i talk to her a few times a day and we are VERY VERY close still,,,,, shes one if the exceptions to the rule as she does anything she can for me and helps me out when i need help ect ect ect

just a shame that as a relationship we just have different goals in life and im very selfish ect i guess and have never grown up/ have emotiomal issues

as said though i find most girls to seem ok but when you get to know them you realise what there about
Old 06-12-2009, 09:30 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by cossie4i
I can think of something

Steve

your cars of the road now
Old 06-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Pardeep
Went on a date with a girl called Lucy. She seemed very intelligent, she had looks and a nice figure. Spoke to her a few time over the phone and i was very excited that i was going to be out with her for the evening. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well while out for dinner, i realized she kept calling me 'Babe' and 'Honey' which really bugged me cos i was just referring to her as 'Lucy'. So after a few hours of discussing Music, Museums, Art, what i do and what she does etc, i just had to ask her this 'Do you know my name?' to which she replied 'Of course' and the obvious question from me 'What is it?'

She paused and referred to me as 'Harj'. WTF? So she decided to come back to my place and i didn't actually want her there. So i thanked her for walking me to my door and sent the silly bint on her way

But looking back, i should have Pun'd (Indian for 'Smashed') her!!! lol
mate dont worry about it,,,,, im TERRIBLE with names, i forget the names of the people i work with ALOT

its why i call people "geez" or "babe"
Old 06-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

i bloosy hate being called babe, im not a pig lol if someone 4gets my name sorry game over, its not like its a long complicated name! lol
Old 06-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

mate dont worry about it,,,,, im TERRIBLE with names, i forget the names of the people i work with ALOT

its why i call people "geez" or "babe"
Well she was up for it after i corrected her. She said she'd like to be shown my name but it was game over when she called me Harj!! LOL
Old 06-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

i bloosy hate being called babe, im not a pig lol if someone 4gets my name sorry game over, its not like its a long complicated name! lol
you seem to be quite picky,,,,, maybe you should be a little more laid back about things and give thing a chace,,,,,, you never know maybe the people you meet are just nervous and dont know what to talk about,,,, give them a chance and you might find there nice people

though the majority of me are just bastards,,,,, who ever denies that is one of the bastards to avoid !!!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

Oi i have told ya many times!your pretty and should think more of yourself!
Aww cheers, ur a charmer lol
Old 06-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Well she was up for it after i corrected her. She said she'd like to be shown my name but it was game over when she called me Harj!! LOL
could have been worse,,, she could have said " your all called vjay your type, does your dad own a corner shop".... thats the point when you call it a night !
Old 06-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

you seem to be quite picky,,,,, maybe you should be a little more laid back about things and give thing a chace,,,,,, you never know maybe the people you meet are just nervous and dont know what to talk about,,,, give them a chance and you might find there nice people

though the majority of me are just bastards,,,,, who ever denies that is one of the bastards to avoid !!!
Im not a picky person to be honest (you only have to c sum of my ex's to know that lol) but im a firm believer in there needs to be sum sort of spark or connection when on a date. even if iv had a bad date wiv them il still be polite and stay around, its not like i get sum1 to ring me and make an excuse, i do give people a fair go.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:45 PM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

your cars of the road now
It is, but i can tax it then drive it

Steve
Old 06-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

could have been worse,,, she could have said " your all called vjay your type, does your dad own a corner shop".... thats the point when you call it a night !
LMAO

Mate i would have just walked out of the restaurant and let her pay the bill for that remark LOL

I'm 23 so i still have enough time to meet the 'One'!! LOL
Old 06-12-2009, 09:46 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Aww cheers, ur a charmer lol

Do i detect some sarcasm there
Old 06-12-2009, 09:48 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by cossie4i
It is, but i can tax it then drive it

Steve

Old 06-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

Do i detect some sarcasm there
lol me.... sarcastic .... never.....
Old 06-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Im not a picky person to be honest (you only have to c sum of my ex's to know that lol) but im a firm believer in there needs to be sum sort of spark or connection when on a date. even if iv had a bad date wiv them il still be polite and stay around, its not like i get sum1 to ring me and make an excuse, i do give people a fair go.
connection/spark..... thats all a load of pony

just dont go searching for someone, wait for them to come to you

i once YEARS ago went out for a drink with a bird who i just wasnt into,,, i went to the toilet and never came back,,,,,, good news is i also never heard from her again so she was a little smarter than i first thought

a mate of mine is now married to a bird who when they first met poured her drink over him as he was quite rude ect and out on the piss with hes mates,,,, they are married with 3 kids
Old 06-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

LMAO

Mate i would have just walked out of the restaurant and let her pay the bill for that remark LOL

I'm 23 so i still have enough time to meet the 'One'!! LOL
hey if it was me she would be the one paying the bill anyway. i just would have changed the order to a takeaway on the sly and left her at the table or when she got up to go powder her nose i would have left at that point
Old 06-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

What is it your looking for in a bloke? And yes i'm putting you on the spot as you bloody women always do it to us blokes.
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

hey if it was me she would be the one paying the bill anyway. i just would have changed the order to a takeaway on the sly and left her at the table or when she got up to go powder her nose i would have left at that point
LMAO you cruel bastard lol
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Ah thats ok then!was worried for a minute
Mk1-stu
Patronus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

, its not like i get sum1 to ring me and make an excuse, i do give people a fair go.
Hahhaha i've done that, if a date is going drasticly bad, i make excuses, head to the mens room and then text someone to phone me with some rediculous excuse..

"sorry, my mate's car has broken down on the fast lane of the M25 - i need to go rescue him"

my drasticly bad, i mean like.. sitting there in absolute silence, 1 word answers etc..

"so, you're a *insert career*"

"yeah"

"do you enjoy it?"

"yeah"

"do you want some more wine?"

"yeah"

"excuse me for a couple of mins"

Text..

"its bullshit time, get me the fuck out of here"

I can be nasty to blokes about things, but for some reason i just can't tell women that they are boring / dull / what-ever, it makes me feel guilty
Old 06-12-2009, 09:54 PM
turbochild
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i went on a date this lass brought her sister who i got on with better we ended up getting on had relationship with her for 5 and a half years lol a kid but in the end up i binned her and look after my daughter full time i'm back in the dating game now lol i'm about to meet a girl from belfast after crimbo she wants to come over to meet me just hope i can understand her lol
Old 06-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

connection/spark..... thats all a load of pony

just dont go searching for someone, wait for them to come to you

i once YEARS ago went out for a drink with a bird who i just wasnt into,,, i went to the toilet and never came back,,,,,, good news is i also never heard from her again so she was a little smarter than i first thought

a mate of mine is now married to a bird who when they first met poured her drink over him as he was quite rude ect and out on the piss with hes mates,,,, they are married with 3 kids
Iv given up searching, these dates have been set up by mates or mates of mates. but yes i do belive there has to be sum sort of sparl or connection. otherwise ur end up wiv sum1 who u have nothing in common wiv
Old 06-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate i know a person who NEVER gives out hes number but gives out hes ex's number to girls,,,,, the other stuff hes done too like one time he sneeked out of the hotel that the bird paied for,,, nicking her kickers and shoes and also handing back the room key to reception on hes way out !!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

mate i know a person who NEVER gives out hes number but gives out hes ex's number to girls,,,,, the other stuff hes done too like one time he sneeked out of the hotel that the bird paied for,,, nicking her kickers and shoes and also handing back the room key to reception on hes way out !!

That's so wrong that it's actually funny
Old 06-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Mk1-stu

I can be nasty to blokes about things, but for some reason i just can't tell women that they are boring / dull / what-ever, it makes me feel guilty
ive got another mate who can be a RIGHT heartless bastard,,,,,, one time this bird was whining about something and it fucked him off so he said " you best shut up or ill make you cry",,,,,,,,, and he fucking did aswell withing seconds and just saying a few things

but the bird,,,, well she really brings it on herself anyway !!!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

What is it your looking for in a bloke? And yes i'm putting you on the spot as you bloody women always do it to us blokes.
Hmm what am i looking 4 in a bloke, well guess sum1 who i have things in common wiv, can hold a decent conversation with. someone who can drive is always a bonus as the straight blokes i know hate my car lol someone who likes to go out and do things but does'nt mind staying in wiv a takeaway some cans or a bottle of wine and watch tv.
Oh yeah must like kids as i have a daughter so sometimes that puts blokes off.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

That's so wrong that it's actually funny
some blokes can be right fuckers and very childish,,, im glad its not the type of bloke i am,,,,, but fuck me i wish i done some of the things hes done or even thought of em
Old 06-12-2009, 10:06 PM
tonytantrum
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

im not even going to tell you lot about my bad dates they make me cringe lol!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Hmm what am i looking 4 in a bloke, well guess sum1 who i have things in common wiv, can hold a decent conversation with. someone who can drive is always a bonus as the straight blokes i know hate my car lol someone who likes to go out and do things but does'nt mind staying in wiv a takeaway some cans or a bottle of wine and watch tv.
just copy and paste that onto some dating site and wait for the hits,,,,,, or wait till tomorrow evening and go through your PM box on here with half the sados desperate enough to spam your inbox
Old 06-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

what car do you have ? i've got a f**ked mondeo and an orion in pieces.. anything (yes quite litereally) would be better than that !

Blokes that are scared off by women with kids isn't that uncommon tbh. Doesn't bother me in the slightest as i have a 4 yr old that lives down in plymouth with his mum.

I can't stand going out, it get's on my nerves - too many idiots about !! i'd rather stay in, order a takeaway or cook something resembling food and watch a dvd !

Where do we get an application form ?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

If im boring sum1 in a conversation im having wiv them id rather be told, aslong as it wer'nt said nasty. then depending on the person i was wiv id prob turn it in to a joke and carry on talking about it just to anoy them, and have a good laugh at it. lol
Old 06-12-2009, 10:10 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

you have pm joy
Old 06-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Cool, how old is she?

I learned my lesson with women and kids. Sinead had 2 little girls and i'm gutted i don't see them anymore cos she was a cheating bitch and murdered my child!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I went on one a few months ago. I asked her what she fancied doing, and she said she fancied a nice long drive. I looked up some places in Wales and off we went. She spent the whole journey there telling me how she'd fell out with her Mum. 'She always takes my Brothers side' 'He'll be back inside soon, and who will she come running back to?' 'She's giving him money on demand, and it won't do her any good'. That's all I got all the way there.

When we arrived she asked me was we in London which was enough to send me over the edge. We arrived at some place and I suggested we go and eat, and she said she doesn't eat in front of people. I asked her did she fancy a walk, find a pub and have a drink? She said it was too cold. It was a lovely day and the sun was just going down, which was beautiful in my opinion.

She spent the whole journey home on Facebook on my phone, and also telling me about how her Nan takes her Mum's side. I should never have gone, as I took her to New Brighton months earlier, and it done my head in just as much. You lot will have seen posts about her. She's about as sharp as a cushion.

Is Wales with the sun going down, on a nice day really that bad?

Benni.

Last edited by Benni; 06-12-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

what car do you have ? i've got a f**ked mondeo and an orion in pieces.. anything (yes quite litereally) would be better than that !

Blokes that are scared off by women with kids isn't that uncommon tbh. Doesn't bother me in the slightest as i have a 4 yr old that lives down in plymouth with his mum.

I can't stand going out, it get's on my nerves - too many idiots about !! i'd rather stay in, order a takeaway or cook something resembling food and watch a dvd !

Where do we get an application form ?
well my car is more the fact its pink inside lol seat covers, then pink sticker on the outside lol its great as no 1 wants to borrow it and no 1 aint likly to pinch it. I like going out but dont mean clubbing that does my head in, everyone looks so young i feel like that weird auntie who is trying to stay young lol
I mean going out to cinema, bowling, nice meal, sumthing fun. even day trips to theme parks. lol

Application form?? lol maybe i should make sum get them to write their interests and stuff lol
oooo and references lol that could be funny
Old 06-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

pink seat covers..

do you like balaclava's ?

Cinema seems like a pointless date to me, b'cos you don't actually talk to each other for like 1 1/2 - 2 hrs !

Quick Reply: Bad Dates??