General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Mariusz Puzdzianzowzskiz(working link)

Search this Thread

Old 14-07-2010, 04:54 PM
RS220Turbo
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the tim silva fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJWs0gtsIFU
Old 14-07-2010, 06:32 PM
turbotoaster
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

ignore

Last edited by turbotoaster; 14-07-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Old 14-07-2010, 06:55 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pete mcrash
yeh Fedor is mint.......but imho he aint the best and plenty in the UFC would love to have a go with him, but the deal was never right for fedor and his managment

bolloxs fedor is overrated only reason he never signed ufc was cos he knew he would lose look at his last fight he lost to a triangle and did fook all to get out off it
Old 14-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Dicko&Sarah
yeah he fought ex ufc fighter tim sylvia a while back and got his arse kicked lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMPRey_-Btg
Old 14-07-2010, 07:57 PM
KnoxyGtt
T34 just kicked in Yo

Originally Posted by saph4be
bolloxs fedor is overrated only reason he never signed ufc was cos he knew he would lose look at his last fight he lost to a triangle and did fook all to get out off it
He is maybe over rated now, he has just finally been defeated not long ago for really the 1st time, he lost to a no contest on his first fight though.

Back 3 years ago he was not over rated, he had and still has the whos who list of people he beat, there was no single person on any mma level that had an answer to him.

Recent years he fought nobodys and basicly became to relaxed and got beat by a nobody, hes probably getting to the end of his mma career but i think he will be back and without doutb be the best number 1 in the world.

Did lesner look good in his last fight?????????????????????

Last edited by KnoxyGtt; 14-07-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 14-07-2010, 07:57 PM
pete mcrash
saff is working!!!...atm

Originally Posted by saph4be
.....u get in the fuckn cage with him then......
Old 14-07-2010, 08:05 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by pete mcrash
.....u get in the fuckn cage with him then......

glady would do
Old 14-07-2010, 08:07 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

[quote=KnoxyGtt;4998814]He is maybe over rated now, he has just finally been defeated not long ago for really the 1st time, he lost to a no contest on his first fight though.

Back 3 years ago he was not over rated, he had and still has the whos who list of people he beat, there was no single person on any mma level that had an answer to him.

Recent years he fought nobodys and basicly became to relaxed and got beat by a nobody, hes probably getting to the end of his mma career but i think he will be back and without doutb be the best number 1 in the world.

Did lesner look good in his last fight?????????????????????[/quote#

i not a lesnar fan tbh but at least he come back from being rocked to win watch fedor loose to a triangle off all things he goes straight into the guys guard ffs not the best place to be agaisnt 2x world bjj champion is it!
Old 20-07-2010, 06:15 PM
KnoxyGtt
T34 just kicked in Yo

[QUOTE=saph4be;4998831]
Originally Posted by KnoxyGtt
He is maybe over rated now, he has just finally been defeated not long ago for really the 1st time, he lost to a no contest on his first fight though.

Did lesner look good in his last fight?????????????????????[/quote#

i not a lesnar fan tbh but at least he come back from being rocked to win watch fedor loose to a triangle off all things he goes straight into the guys guard ffs not the best place to be agaisnt 2x world bjj champion is it!
So you just more or less said what you said before, he is over rated now because of the lack of good fights he had in the last year but he was not over rated 3 years ago, you make it sound as if he was always a shit fighter lol