General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

whats best to use to cover the ground when working on a car?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 07:59 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by saph4be
hundreds in my time and a good few mondeos too drain it like it said i manage never to spill any
, i'll eat my hat just for you well i'v done 2 in my life now i'v done a few more bike clutches in my life but only 2 car ones.

the mondy has a really good drain plug got all of it out, plugged the shaft holes up, and it was bob's your uncle fanny's your aunt, not a drop like you said was quite impressed
Old 05-09-2009, 08:06 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Burnzybubbles
, i'll eat my hat just for you well i'v done 2 in my life now i'v done a few more bike clutches in my life but only 2 car ones.

the mondy has a really good drain plug got all of it out, plugged the shaft holes up, and it was bob's your uncle fanny's your aunt, not a drop like you said was quite impressed

glad you got it sorted mate they not hard just so much shit to take off they time consuming fuckers
Old 05-09-2009, 08:21 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

read my new post i came into a few problems but yea basically just all the crap you need to take of is a nightmare, but you was spot on mate i felt like crawling into a hole and dying after noticing i didn't spill a drop and then remembered my post