General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I hate the cliquiness on here

Search this Thread

Old 26-08-2009, 10:23 AM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

there is a cliquiness on here but that's to be expected

but you know you've made it on PF when you get a thread started about you if its your birthday!!!!!
Old 26-08-2009, 10:24 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

pmsl this thread has came along way from when i last looked
Old 26-08-2009, 10:44 AM
G950KDT
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

suppose many people on here have an issue with others in the community at some point or other, but many take it too far and just stir crap up about people, without first getting to know them or know what theyre about.

it is a sad state as said, and one that i probably think is putting many people off the forums, and sometimes their own cars just to get out of the scene and move elsewhere with another group or car make just to stop the bitchyness and mucking about from a few select that seem to think the sun shines out there arse because they have either:

1) mag feature car
2) x rated amounts of bhp and torque
3) a valuable rare ford so theyre instantly better than the rest of us who cant afford top end fords but do our best with what he have.

not saying everyone from above is like that, ive met many good people about from clubs inside and out of fords with cars like the list above that are down to earth and would help anybody out regardless.... but nowadays its getting worse, a lot worse than anyone could really have seen it a year or 2 ago.

things like that really make me think is it worth sticking around on fords or moving elsewhere because nowadays most people when you go to shows unless youve been around for ages wont want nothing to do with you, or if they do its only because they want something at some point or another either from you or from your car or spares etc.

Last edited by G950KDT; 26-08-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:52 AM
dazoriginal
prodigal son

Originally Posted by john
Why you going over to Spain to get Rich ?

Mr T don't like flying so you will have a long drive.

pmsl @that
Old 26-08-2009, 10:59 AM
coleman
Always in the background

Originally Posted by ballin
pmsl soooooo true, proper group of stalkers surrounding said mod, especially that Mal bloke - does he even own a car?!
LMAO! It wasn't just me who noticed then.
Old 26-08-2009, 11:51 AM
ozmk1cos
PassionFord Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Passion jerry springer
Old 26-08-2009, 11:52 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by john
Why you going over to Spain to get Rich ?

Mr T don't like flying so you will have a long drive.

ROFL!
Old 26-08-2009, 11:57 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by Spiky
the OLD standard clutch's would take 350, i know, mine did all day long

but now, they are crap so just get an alcon 6 paddle, job done

as above - my std cluctch lasted more than 10K on a 340bhp engine.

then chagned to alcon 6 paddle and 400bhp - never had a problem
Old 26-08-2009, 12:57 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Wow, where do you even begin when trying to comment on this!
Benni, the very fact you are trying to put down Chip, proves the fundamental problem with Pf; it is over-run by clueless tossers (like yourself) who think it is a social networking site with some random affiliation with cars.
You provide NO useful input to this site (except of course the signatures you provide every day....), yet feel yourself qualified to comment on, and attempt to belittle useful members of the site.

As for your PM above, I was going to try and write something, but everytime I read it I just end up laughing (I should point out, sadly I am not laughing with you, a concept that clearly you don't understand).
I think the best line is "That is one of many I have received over the years of being on PF" oh the fucking pain

If I were to put here the 'real' reason why you are even tolerated on this site, it would have more to do with pity than anything else. The only people who find you funny sadly, are the people who are very similar to you. Which, in a nutshell, is everyone who shouldn't be on this site in the first place.
I am not tolerated on the site at all. When I break the rules I am punished like everyone else. I just don't break them very often as it happens, so if you don't want to tolerate me or have a problem then feel free to leave.

I can't say I think many people would miss you... I didn't know who you were until 5 minutes ago.

As for people finding me funny, I couldn't care if they do as that's not why I am on here. I geniunely couldn't care what anyone in this world thinks of me as it happens which is why I post what I like as and when I choose trying my best to make sure it's within the rules.

Benni.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Cossie Helen
Agree with you there.......

I'm not sure I should even comment on your reply, as before you know it Dave will be accusing you of having another 'Forum Affair' and will be breaking the car once again and probably leave the forum once again. What will his name be next time? 'It's Dave, back again for the third time'?

Another forum member who is stuck up her own arse.

Benni.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Benni
I'm not sure I should even comment on your reply, as before you know it Dave will be accusing you of having another 'Forum Affair' and will be breaking the car once again and probably leave the forum once again. What will his name be next time? 'It's Dave, back again for the third time'?

Another forum member who is stuck up her own arse.

Benni.

I'm certainly not up my own arse at all.

You broke a lot of forum rules and ruined a room on here and never got banned for it........

I was speaking to someone recently who met you in person and their discription of you was "weirdo". I wont comment myself on you personally as I have mever met you and I certainly dont intend to!
Old 26-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Ellie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You broke a lot of forum rules and ruined a room on here and never got banned for it........
He sets other people up to get the blame instead.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Benni having met Helen and Dave you couldnt find any one less stuck up their own arses,

And people that have met tend to say how normal I am lol,well to my face but hwat they say behind my back not bother me unlike you Benni
Old 26-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Ellie
He sets other people up to get the blame instead.

Agree with you there, and yes he did.....
Old 26-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I'm certainly not up my own arse at all.

I was speaking to someone recently who met you in person and their discription of you was "weirdo". I wont comment myself on you personally as I have mever met you and I certainly dont intend to!
Ruined the forum? You speak as thought I went on a frenzy posting in every thread when in actual fact I never at all. Do you remember FITP when it was raining heavily and you and Dave had matching Ford fleeces on? You met and spoke to me then. That's one of a few occasions by the way.

As for the person who thinks I'm a weirdo, I can't be all that weird as you would have remembered me, don't you think?

Cheers, Benni.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Or Benni you hack into people photo bucket accounts to post up pics,nad are proud iof that now thats sad
Old 26-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Less.
Or Benni you hack into people photo bucket accounts to post up pics,nad are proud iof that now thats sad
When did I do this? I can assure you it's not possible.

Benni.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Benni - You know what you did and how you did it. Quite sad really to ruin it for other people who used that room.....

I have no idea why you are bringing up FITP if you are trying to embaress me or Dave, its really not going to work.....

I dont ever remember speaking to you at any show or event.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Helen dont worry Bennis a lost cause
Old 26-08-2009, 01:41 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I am not tolerated on the site at all. When I break the rules I am punished like everyone else. I just don't break them very often as it happens, so if you don't want to tolerate me or have a problem then feel free to leave.

I can't say I think many people would miss you... I didn't know who you were until 5 minutes ago.

As for people finding me funny, I couldn't care if they do as that's not why I am on here. I geniunely couldn't care what anyone in this world thinks of me as it happens which is why I post what I like as and when I choose trying my best to make sure it's within the rules.

Benni.
It's a shame, as you don't seem to understand the term "tolerated" either, you seem to think someone who is tolerated, is immune from punishment - that's not actually the meaning of the word at all.

Just FYI, someone who is tolerated, and lets pick a totally random example; would be a person who is allowed on a forum only because if they were not, it could be deemed discrimination. Said person is probably not liked, is certainly not respected, and is "tolerated" only to make this fictional forum politically correct, in allowing complete fucking retards to post freely.
Hopefully that clearly fictional scenario helped you understand how you are tolerated.
In future I will try to remember to dumb down my replies to you, so as not to confuse further.

As for not knowing who I am until 5 minutes ago, I'm sorry, did I just meet you then?
I obviously missed that, and I'm quite sure I would have remembered a special person like you coming and saying hello.
Thankfully, I have not had the displeasure of meeting you, so as far as I am concerned, I don't know you either.

What I do know, is Pf is infected daily with a smothering of useless posts, coming almost entirely from your username. So, going back to the original point, try not to bring up other users as being something they are not, when you are nothing to begin with.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Benni - You know what you did and how you did it. Quite sad really to ruin it for other people who used that room.....

I have no idea why you are bringing up FITP if you are trying to embaress me or Dave, its really not going to work.....

I dont ever remember speaking to you at any show or event.
You have no idea why? I brought it up because you claimed you'd never met me and I was telling you a place where you had. How was I trying to embaress you? I was at the same place! Loose the paranoia. It'll do you no favours thinking everyone is against you all the time.

Benni.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Ellie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

When did I do this? I can assure you it's not possible.

Benni.
You did it to mine the other week you fucking idiot, because you put some of my photos up and then gloated about it on the thread.
Less-thats what I thought about him too-sad twat!

He isnt worth arguing with, as many people have said-his opinion is worth nothing. He's a lying, sly, pathetic idiot.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

You have no idea why? I brought it up because you claimed you'd never met me and I was telling you a place where you had. How was I trying to embaress you? I was at the same place! Loose the paranoia. It'll do you no favours thinking everyone is against you all the time.

Benni.

I certainly don't have ANY paranoia and nor do I think everyone is against me, I'm not sure why i would think that
Old 26-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

I know Ellie I think hes just baiting people,he tried to get a reaction form Helen and Dave,into a reaction now as usual that not work now hes trying some one else.

But Benni you you carry on in your own little world,where your happy and people love you
Old 26-08-2009, 01:48 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

pmsl at this last page - havent bothered reading the whole thread and now i know why

some right fucking clueless twats on the internet

Get a life people its only a forum
Old 26-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

I certainly don't have ANY paranoia and nor do I think everyone is against me, I'm not sure why i would think that
I am against yer Helen cos you northern
Old 26-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

It's a shame, as you don't seem to understand the term "tolerated" either, you seem to think someone who is tolerated, is immune from punishment - that's not actually the meaning of the word at all.

Just FYI, someone who is tolerated, and lets pick a totally random example; would be a person who is allowed on a forum only because if they were not, it could be deemed discrimination. Said person is probably not liked, is certainly not respected, and is "tolerated" only to make this fictional forum politically correct, in allowing complete fucking retards to post freely.
Hopefully that clearly fictional scenario helped you understand how you are tolerated.
In future I will try to remember to dumb down my replies to you, so as not to confuse further.

As for not knowing who I am until 5 minutes ago, I'm sorry, did I just meet you then?
I obviously missed that, and I'm quite sure I would have remembered a special person like you coming and saying hello.
Thankfully, I have not had the displeasure of meeting you, so as far as I am concerned, I don't know you either.

What I do know, is Pf is infected daily with a smothering of useless posts, coming almost entirely from your username. So, going back to the original point, try not to bring up other users as being something they are not, when you are nothing to begin with.

If you think my posts are usless, feel free to add me to your ingore list. That's what it's there for you see. You could try using it?

Benni.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

I have met alot of good people off here and i have spoke to alot of people on here which i have never seen.If i can help anyone on here i will do.Some people take things to heart and take life to seriously.If i ever upset anyone i really dont mean it i just like a good laugh.I have also met loads of people since i started doing the scotch corner all ford meets,without this site i dont think the meets would be as busy.I hate it when people slate fords to.At the end of the day alot of people on here own old fords so they are gonna have there faults.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Ive got nothing against you Benni cause i know your wierd ive read alot of your posts.Being normal is boring and i think that you enjoy life just like me.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm starting up my own clique and none of you are invited.

I certainly don't have ANY paranoia
Me either, at least I hope I don't.

God, I don't do I?
Old 26-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

I am against yer Helen cos you northern

Nothing worng with being Northern at all !
Old 26-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Paddy can I join your clique I will shave my head too
Old 26-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

You did it to mine the other week you fucking idiot, because you put some of my photos up and then gloated about it on the thread.
Less-thats what I thought about him too-sad twat!

No, I never! You'll find all the pictures I posted of yours were from Google. All I did was copy and paste the name of your Photobucket account into the search and it gave me a load of yours photographs which you have openly posted on the internet for all to see, which includes me. So to conlcude, no 'Hacking' took place, it was a simple procedure known as 'Copy and Paste'.

There's only one idiot here, and it certaintly isn't me.

Benni.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Nothing worng with being Northern at all !
You talk funny
Old 26-08-2009, 01:56 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
Ive got nothing against you Benni cause i know your wierd ive read alot of your posts.Being normal is boring and i think that you enjoy life just like me.
That's what life is all about mate. If you spent your life wondering what others thought of you, it would be over before you had time to enjoy it.

Benni.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

To quote Benni

Its easy to open peoples photobucket accounts and hers a couple of pics to prove it

Rememeber that

Oh well I have wasted enough time on you have a good day
Old 26-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Ellie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You talk funny
Take that back!! Northerners pronounce things properly (with the exception of Liverpool!)
Old 26-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
Doesnt come accross that way at all, he comes across as not enjoying life hence he seems to want to live through this forum.
That may sound hypocritical coming from someone who also uses this forum a lot, but I come on here a lot because the core subject matter interests me, and I only to talk to the same sort of people in the same sort of ways on here that I do in real life, where as he seems to come on here to live out a fantasy life, for him it seems like it is one of those "second life" games on the net you read about.
In real life it appears that he has disadvantages, social interaction issues, inability to interact with the opposite sex etc, on here he can pretend to be confident and outgoing while hiding behind his screen.

Different people use forums for different things, and in his case I dont think its to fit in with the rest of his life like it is to those of us who use it a lot but do so as ourselves, for him its to attempt to actually replace chunks of himself and his life with something different.

Thats how it appears to me anyway.
Old 26-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Take that back!! Northerners pronounce things properly (with the exception of Liverpool!)
Nope its us southerners that prounounce words properly well us posh people from Kent do,northern monkeys the lot of you
Old 26-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Ellie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lmao but I think Chip is probably right.

Less-and proud!!

Quick Reply: I hate the cliquiness on here