General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What would you do if...

Search this Thread

Old 19-03-2009 | 08:47 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

It's bloody hard to believe stuff your mates say about you bird sometimes. Puts you in a very awkward situation if you've never had an issue with trusting her before.

I mean in this case she has been a bit nuts, but not to him...and he has no knowledge of it whatsoever, so what you say won't have much effect on him anyway if he really likes her. She might have genuinly changed a bit as well.
Old 19-03-2009 | 09:05 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Alan_D
It's bloody hard to believe stuff your mates say about you bird sometimes. Puts you in a very awkward situation if you've never had an issue with trusting her before.

I mean in this case she has been a bit nuts, but not to him...and he has no knowledge of it whatsoever, so what you say won't have much effect on him anyway if he really likes her. She might have genuinly changed a bit as well.
Very True, but he does need to know but i've decided not to say jack shit as i can lose all i have and that'll hurt me more.

He has asked and i said i was busy so i couldn't talk. No idea what i'm going to say when he calls back....
Old 19-03-2009 | 09:45 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by stillbornhq
Very True, but he does need to know but i've decided not to say jack shit as i can lose all i have and that'll hurt me more.

He has asked and i said i was busy so i couldn't talk. No idea what i'm going to say when he calls back....
I suppose it depends how much detail you usually go into. I'd just have said you weren't well suited, or you didn't get on well. Wouldn't go into any more detail than you need to.