General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

** HAMILTON deducted to 3rd place for belgium gp**

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 08:02 PM
Karting
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RickyLee53
Exactly, what a fukin joke!

I thought the same about the drive through in the race as well.
It's so funny, that Massa was investigated by the stewards deemed to be dangerous in the pits, then the decision was left until after the race, to which Ferrari were found guilty after the race, (and fined)they weren't given 25 second penelty. the FIA are so corrupt.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Rs(555)
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

cuntshe let him past then overtook back straight away wankers ,fook all wrong with move cunts, cunts, cunts, fookin hate em .. people always fear whats better than them
Old 07-09-2008, 08:17 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by JjCoDeX75
Yet further proof that the FIA are in the pockets of Ferrari!

Last race, Massa almost caused an accident in the pit lane, and the result was a derisory small fine because they didnt want to interfere with the championship race.

This race, Hamilton is forced off the track, yields the position right back, and then beats Kimi legitimately with kimi eventually crashing! This time, the FIA feel that they should deduct points from Lewis!!.........

The sport is a farce, and there can be no question of the pro-ferrari bias. If lewis does actually take the championship, with will be after having beaten not only the other drivers, but also the massively partisan "officials"

JJ
Originally Posted by Karting
A backlash from racefans and the media the F.I.A. tonight confirmed that the STEWARDS have received notice from Mclaren that it will APPEAL thier DECISION....
It's so funny, that Massa was investigated by the stewards deemed to be dangerous in the pits, then the decision was left until after the race, to which Ferrari were found guilty after the race, (and fined)they weren't given 25 second penelty. the FIA are so corrupt.
Originally Posted by 325Pete
Regarding this appeal, I'll stick my neck out say it will be held on the day after the last race of the season and go something like this....

If Hamilton finishes second in the C'ship and the points he'd get back means he'd be champ, the decision will stand.

If getting the points back means he still isn't champ, the decision will be overturned and he'll get his points back.

If he wins the world crown, the FIA will decide that the penalty wasn't severe enough, and they'll penalise him just enough to drop him to 2nd in the C'ship
Originally Posted by Billy_RST
It better be overturned or F1 for me will be not worth watching anymore.
Originally Posted by Mark Shead
If F1 keeps doing this and letting Ferrari get away with the same, I will stop watching it and watch the American westling as at least I know thats fixed.
That was prob the most exiting race of the seasonnow its been fucked.

Mark
i agree entirely with all of these quotes and am utterly disgusted

i'm not particularly a fan of anyone or any team in F1 - i just like to watch close, fair racing. and f1 is not that anymore.

if anyone hears of any petitions to sign up to on this subject, please post them up on here
Old 07-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

am i talking to myself in here? ferrari were fined due to them releasing him at the wrong time.

hamiltons two problems in the raceshe has been punished for are driver error.he was in control in the pit when he hit kimi up the arse at the red light.not paying attention so was punished.
today he decided to cut the corner while HE was driving,not the team.therefore he gets the punishment.

and no i dont hate lewis,and no im not racist.in fact i really like them bloke and think he is very very talented but i can see errors at times in his inexperience
Old 07-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Originally Posted by foreigneRS

if anyone hears of any petitions to sign up to on this subject, please post them up on here

http://www.petitiononline.com/belgp08/petition.html

Happy now? Think the FIA will care about that petition?

Old 07-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

simple fact hamilton made ground off the track and didnt back out of it enough , its a rule he broke it simple ,imo lucky he didnt loose all his points which could of happened
Old 07-09-2008, 08:40 PM
AndyKam
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Lewis out-breaked Kimi because Kimi bottled the corner. Nothing to do with the tow. Maybe if the straight was longer then this could of been affected. Having said that though the momentum was all Kimi's. Lewis had to ease off to let him past and then re-apply thottle. For this reason Lewis did not get an advantage. Kimi had the advantage as he did not have to release any throttle pressure at all. Lewis is a much better driver in the wet. Thats why he won the race.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Bullett
am i talking to myself in here? ferrari were fined due to them releasing him at the wrong time.

hamiltons two problems in the raceshe has been punished for are driver error.he was in control in the pit when he hit kimi up the arse at the red light.not paying attention so was punished.
today he decided to cut the corner while HE was driving,not the team.therefore he gets the punishment.

and no i dont hate lewis,and no im not racist.in fact i really like them bloke and think he is very very talented but i can see errors at times in his inexperience
lol @ you having to explain urself , never mind mate !

but i dont like him at all hes the amir kahn of the f1 world imo still imature and needs to loosethis title then once he learns he is not worth the hype and starts earning it then he might become the driver the hype says he is
Old 07-09-2008, 08:43 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

LOL, it is so easy to spot the ferrari supporters
Old 07-09-2008, 08:46 PM
melzieann

Originally Posted by Rich_w

i have signed it, depending on how many signatures they get they may have to care bout, but they probably wont
Old 07-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Flux Capacitor
LOL, it is so easy to spot the ferrari supporters

pmsl come on simon everyone is screaming this cunts name , soif he wins one title so did hill and that got him a drive at jordan to prove he couldnt drive a greased stick up a cows arse
Old 07-09-2008, 08:48 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullett

i thought that it is the driver's responsibility for leaving his pit box, not the teams? so even if they get a green light to go from the team, they should still look for themselves?

Originally Posted by Rich_w

of course they won't as they have ferarri money behind them, but you have to voice an opinion

Originally Posted by Jay.
simple fact hamilton made ground off the track and didnt back out of it enough , its a rule he broke it simple ,imo lucky he didnt loose all his points which could of happened
you're a ferrari lover, you're biased and blinkered
Old 07-09-2008, 08:48 PM
melzieann

Originally Posted by AndyKam
Lewis out-breaked Kimi because Kimi bottled the corner. Nothing to do with the tow. Maybe if the straight was longer then this could of been affected. Having said that though the momentum was all Kimi's. Lewis had to ease off to let him past and then re-apply thottle. For this reason Lewis did not get an advantage. Kimi had the advantage as he did not have to release any throttle pressure at all. Lewis is a much better driver in the wet. Thats why he won the race.

completely agree well said that man
Old 07-09-2008, 08:49 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Jay,

LOL...for me its not so much about who he is or his talents, its more about being patriotic if anyone knows what that means on this BMW site
Old 07-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

i thought that it is the driver's responsibility for leaving his pit box, not the teams? so even if they get a green light to go from the team, they should still look for themselves?

of course they won't as they have ferarri money behind them, but you have to voice an opinion

i am a ferrari fan but not biased tbh iwould of loved to see kubica tobe in the mix and hes in a german thing as i think theres more to come from him
Old 07-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Jay,

LOL...for me its not so much about who he is or his talents, its more about being patriotic if anyone knows what that means on this BMW site
shit see my post above
Old 07-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Drjones
PassionFord Regular

lol @ you having to explain urself , never mind mate !

but i dont like him at all hes the amir kahn of the f1 world imo still imature and needs to loosethis title then once he learns he is not worth the hype and starts earning it then he might become the driver the hype says he is
What a load of shit!!!!

Hype..................he is worth it its his second year in F1 and hes leading so he must be good. I think its great that uk has a star in a high level sport.

looked at the video and yes he passed kimi but he droped back and let him past ( does it say in the rules how far thay are ment to drop back )

theres alot of people that dont like hamilton but is that just the green eyed monster coz its not them????

He should have won the race, end of!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Drjones
What a load of shit!!!!

Hype..................he is worth it its his second year in F1 and hes leading so he must be good. I think its great that uk has a star in a high level sport.

looked at the video and yes he passed kimi but he droped back and let him past ( does it say in the rules how far thay are ment to drop back )

theres alot of people that dont like hamilton but is that just the green eyed monster coz its not them????

He should have won the race, end of!

he didnt drop back thats the point ! Ur not watching fantasy f1 by anychance
Old 07-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Jay,

Dont talk rubbish Si, if you're that patriotic how come I've never heard you go on about Button, Coulthard or Davidson?
Old 07-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Red_bull
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

it's F*CKING bullshit!

It was a fight with kimmi, he crashed later on.. So what influnce has it on the final standings? NOTHING :S

so why would they give him a penalty???
The objection came from Kimmi so deff a Ferrari trick AGAIN..
omg i hate those fuckers soo bad!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by A J
Dont talk rubbish Si, if you're that patriotic how come I've never heard you go on about Button, Coulthard or Davidson?

plus this si bloke drives a volvo
Old 07-09-2008, 09:04 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by A J
Who ?

LOL, because I am keeping on topic ..... Its about Hamilton

...... you cunt
Old 07-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Who ?

LOL, because I am keeping on topic ..... Its about Hamilton

...... you cunt
Cap in one's ass I think
Old 07-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

shit did anyone watch the replay ffs
Old 07-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if the team let them go they go.they cant see fook all behind them.they have limited vision on track let alone with a bunch of pit crew stood in the way.

they go when the team say and thats it.he backed off when he see the force india next to him.

as for the ferrari fans comments,imo its blinkered english fans im seeing.i have said mant times i think lewis is a great driver but i can also admit when i think he made a mistake.
schuey make mistakes,senna made mistakes,so has kimi and massa but thats racing.
you need to recognise when they are mistakes and take whats due
Old 07-09-2008, 09:06 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

plus this si bloke drives a volvo

LOL, but Ford own volvo

If my car had an unreliable ferrari engine in it and still had a Ford badge, I would still love it.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:06 PM
mark_24v_wiring
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Can anyone actually post up a link to the rule there saying Lewis broke??
Old 07-09-2008, 09:08 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by A J
Cap in one's ass I think
Not at all.... as we are talking asses, your nose is firmly up the "posh fiats" brand only because you have the missfortune to own one now.... LOL

Did they make the 360 with seats that are height adjustable ????

whosyadaddy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

What a shower of shit, id like to know why they havent investigated kimmi the way he's been driving this season the cnut couldnt drive if the car was remote controlled from the pits!
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

he didnt drop back thats the point ! Ur not watching fantasy f1 by anychance
Look again @1.06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TZngbIS9I
Old 07-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Not at all.... as we are talking asses, your nose is firmly up the "posh fiats" brand only because you have the missfortune to own one now.... LOL

Did they make the 360 with seats that are height adjustable ????

You nob

If you do a search on here you'll see that I was a Ferrari fan WAY before I bought my Ferrari so that's another cap in one's ass

The 360 does come with height adjustable seats so that's ANOTHR cap in one's ass

Good lord, you really are doing a good job at collecting these

YOU CUNT
Old 07-09-2008, 09:17 PM
4x4

was an enertaining race....

i had a feeling they would look into the incident when it happened. only thing i can think is after lewis cut the corner and got infront, even tho he let kimi back infront he had more momentum in the stright to pass than he would have if he didnt cut the corner.

kimi ended up spining anyway so should leave lewis alone..... but then again would he have spun if this didnt happen.

watching lewis/massa and kimi battle is kool.

come on lewis
Old 07-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by miller3
exactly he should of backed out straight away not half way around thetrack
Old 07-09-2008, 09:18 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

AJ,

My ass was capped way before I knew you by bigger (and taller) people LOL.

I will be faithfull to Ford and the UK ... Rare on this site and country these days LOL
Old 07-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

exactly he should of backed out straight away not half way around thetrack

Lewis came off the track @ 1.00 back on the track @ 1.01 lets Kimi pass and over the line @ 1.06 ???
Old 07-09-2008, 09:26 PM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

hamilton blatantly cut the corner to stay in the race or he would have been forced onto the grass... possibly ending the race for both... however, he also let raikkonen pass fully, then cut to the inside and what appears to be oout breaking him to then pass on the corner...

dont know what the telometry says, but either way Mclaren & Hamilton deserved this win, but it would have given him a great lead, and similarly to the last race, meant he would have been alot of points ahead of massa and could have coasted to the finish for an outright win for a young lad with only 2 seasons under his belt...

Ferrari International Assistance could be seen to be "protecting" the sport, however its complete bollocks... anybody who knows anything about momenum will know that Kimi had more in order to pass him! i think that Mclaren shoud have a scarlet red colour scheme next year.... was the most exciting last few laps in F1 for a long time... then the Fucking International Arseholes pull a decision like that... what a load of toss... : angry:
Old 07-09-2008, 09:37 PM
slimrs2k
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

its ridiculous, he was squeezed by kimi, moved out of his way so he didnt crash, backed off and let him back through, then overtook him after the finish line. If anything kimi should have been pulled after the race for driving into the back of him!

Ferrari conspiricy again!
In the eyes of the FIA they can do no wrong, but Maclaren get hammered for racing incidents. Still least Lewis is still ahead in the championship.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:39 PM
m_nettleship
PassionFord Post Troll

no he didnt drop bk, according to the telemotory, rumour
Old 07-09-2008, 09:43 PM
slimrs2k
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

the highlights are on ITV now see what they have to report.

Looked like kimi went over the line first though.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:45 PM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

Originally Posted by m_nettleship
no he didnt drop bk, according to the telemotory, rumour
the rumour can be fucked off straight away!! hamilton came out in front then came round the back of kimi... so he must have backed off!!!

Quick Reply: ** HAMILTON deducted to 3rd place for belgium gp**