General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pikeys?!

Search this Thread

Old 22-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C4llyT
To non car people it must look like a gay nissan sunny worth a fiver, shame.

Thats why I like it
Old 22-05-2008, 07:14 PM
C4llyT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Thats why I like it
Lol, well respected cars.
Still Sunny or Sierra, think you're one up there...

Set up cctv or a visible dummy or something, nightmare this is!
Old 22-05-2008, 07:20 PM
longdog
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by MAD YUM
pikeys

Thieving b*stards who when they are not thieving, spend their time indulging in one or more of the following: (1) shopping in Argos for giant-sized earrings/sovereign rings/gold chains that are too big for Mr T; (2) hanging around the post office on giro day; (3) burning out cars; (4)using the word 'innit' a lot and generally talking in a bumpkin slang; (5) smoking fags; (6) watching Trisha; (7) drinking alcopops and (8) offending everyone with their fake designer threads from the market. Regarding point (8)- if a pikey's clothes really ARE designer, you can be sure they are stolen goods. The most easy way of identifying a pikey is by their name - for example, if you encounter someone called Dean/Jordan/Chardonnay/Maddison/Tyler/Elvis/Tiffany/Jade/Tyson/Kylie etc you can guarantee they descend from pikey stock. They also think McDonalds is a high-class culinary experience. Losers.
"Oi, Chardonnay, I'm just going dahn to Maccy D's for me breakfast. D'you fancy a cheeseburger or sommat innit".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pikeys
Oi thats my name innit twat!!
Lol
Old 22-05-2008, 07:23 PM
madmack99
I Love BooST

still there lmao
Old 22-05-2008, 07:33 PM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

Originally Posted by C4llyT
To non car people it must look like a gay nissan sunny worth a fiver, shame.

maybe the spotted the gold tissue box on the parcel shelf

sorry radders hope it works out
Old 22-05-2008, 07:53 PM
rhys8

now i think use have pikeys wrong as they aint all bad, they are actually all a bunch off smelly dirty thieving cunts lol get a big bat at the ready i say
Old 22-05-2008, 07:59 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Stick it up on bricks! Or get a fuck off big chain and lock it to a post
Old 22-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Pob
Advanced PassionFord User

at the end of your drive, dig out a big fuck off hole and fill it with spikes, no, no, that would maim them

Seriously dig a hole and cement ina large metal post, have another post that slots into it, make a bracket with a padlock that locks in-in the inside of the post-through a little hole.

That way they'll need a blow torch or grinder to move it or abig fooking crane to lift your car over it.
I know you can buy those posts in machine mart-but they are little and bendy-just make a bigone out of square box section.
Old 22-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

pikeys

Thieving b*stards who when they are not thieving, spend their time indulging in one or more of the following: (1) shopping in Argos for giant-sized earrings/sovereign rings/gold chains that are too big for Mr T; (2) hanging around the post office on giro day; (3) burning out cars; (4)using the word 'innit' a lot and generally talking in a bumpkin slang; (5) smoking fags; (6) watching Trisha; (7) drinking alcopops and (8) offending everyone with their fake designer threads from the market. Regarding point (8)- if a pikey's clothes really ARE designer, you can be sure they are stolen goods. The most easy way of identifying a pikey is by their name - for example, if you encounter someone called Dean/Jordan/Chardonnay/Maddison/Tyler/Elvis/Tiffany/Jade/Tyson/Kylie etc you can guarantee they descend from pikey stock. They also think McDonalds is a high-class culinary experience. Losers.
"Oi, Chardonnay, I'm just going dahn to Maccy D's for me breakfast. D'you fancy a cheeseburger or sommat innit".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pikeys
havnt you described a chav instead of a pikey?
Old 22-05-2008, 08:50 PM
lead_foot
is awesome

This is what a Pikey is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers
Old 22-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Chav

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ˝ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.
My mate has become a chav what can i do? answer is shoot him before it is too late

Derived from Chatham in Kent, this term can be applied loosely to every culture with a nasty, thieving element. There are many variants of this creature but all are subject to the following commonalities:

Chavs are completely Amoral, having never been subjected to right and wrong by their inattentive, uncaring and often absent parents.

Chavs are part Magpie, evidentially supported by their love of all things shiny, or as vaccuous, illiterate street-slang would say 'Bling'. They can be seen twokking from the Jewelry counter in Argos/Index.

Whatever their ethnic background, Chavs have a built-in affinity to hip-hop/R&B, even if they are inherently racist (see the Scottish). They see their life as glamorous and cool.

Chavs are for the most part, extremely stupid. However, some of them render a form of low cunning, which can be misinterpreted as intelligence. However this is false. A Chav has no desire to better themself through honest means nor learn anything outside of car modification.

All chavs think that they are nails. Again, this is false. Sitting in a beaten up nova smoking lamberts does not precipitate a healthy body. The irony being that a Chav owns mainly sportswear, yet will only break a sweat if running from the police.

Chavs are incredibly fertile beasts, and are highly successful breeders. Where they come unstuck is having to look after the offspring which their 13 yr old drunken fumble produces. More often that not the child will crow to be a Chav, having received no more guidance on life than the parent.

Chavs have a fond love for cars, as well as a Vin Diesel fixation. Rather than buy a nice car to start with, a chav will spend all their dole and tax-free labouring cash on upgrading a 10 year old car with 200,000 miles on the clock. The end product will invariably be a luminous monstrosity with at least one serious collision to it's name.
Come back with my bumper, you fucking Chav thief.

Oh the simple Chav, what a constant source of amusement you are!
Chavs are the dregs of human existence. They live merely to piss everyone else off with their love of crap clothing and manky gold jewellery.
They have taken the wearing of tracksuits and baseball caps to a new level of pikieness.
Chav girls (or chavettes) commonly sport the Croydon Facelift (hair pulled back in a bun so tight that it pulls their faces tight) with at least 6 dangly faux-gold earings in each ear. Also often seen pushing a pram round shopping centers while chain-smoking and wearing fake burberry or nasty velour tracksuits. A favourite accessory is a hideous gold articulated clown dangling from a thick gold chain around their pimply acne scarred necks.
Male chavs hang around in gangs spitting alot and trying to start fights with small children or anyone else that they could easily overpower (which really is just small children!). Once they are of driving age they obtain a clapped out old Nova or Metro and then spend a fortune (no one knows where this money comes from, it is one of the many mysteries of the chav) "maxing it up" with big wheels, sound systems and a huge "wanker pipe" exhaust. Chavs can be seen in any copy of Max Power magazine proudly displaying their efforts at automotive design - tossers !!!
Look at the 20 inchers on me Nova, it's well phat innit! Bling Bling!

surley u didnt just type all that??

shoot them all
Old 22-05-2008, 09:06 PM
steves24V's
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I keep getting them knocking on my door asking for the sierra, one said he wanted it for banger racing the cheeky cunt!!!!!!!!!! it has been off the road since the begining of the year but it's no banger, thankfully they don't know whats under the bonnet and they'd have to get past the range rover first,
Old 22-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Martyn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Its happening all over the place, due to the price of scrap metal.
My mate has a Carlton GSI he is restoring, currently parked on his grandparents drive.
They arrived home to find some pikeys had backed their flat bed up behind it, and were in the process of stealing it!
My mate jumped out and started taking photos of them, they all fucked off sharpish
Old 22-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

cunts!!!!
Old 22-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

The term "pikey" is used widely all around the fringes of Greater London and particularly in the region of West London near Heathrow Airport and all of the neighbouring boroughs, Hillingdon, Uxbridge, etc., where large numbers of travellers or gypsies have settled over decades

Old 23-05-2008, 07:25 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Pikeys have feelings too.
Old 23-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Is your car still there Rad ?
Old 23-05-2008, 07:30 AM
alan12112
Focus St mk2 310 bhp :D

I'm with helen is it still there?
Old 23-05-2008, 07:41 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im sure we would have heard by now if it wasnt there. Saying that, i do hope it is still. Buy a gun radders
Old 23-05-2008, 09:38 AM
PeterRST
Don't mention ze Vor

Let brick top take care of it!
Old 23-05-2008, 09:45 AM
paul16v
Monte 087

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PeterRST
Let brick top take care of it!
And look what ended up happening to him
Old 23-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Im sure we would have heard by now if it wasnt there. Saying that, i do hope it is still. Buy a gun radders

I've got my black widow catapult

Still there LOL!
Old 23-05-2008, 10:18 AM
_SpeedX_
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

its happening everywhere now! sign of the times i think. makes me glad that i live in a nice place that people cant get to or get out for that matter without a fob for the gates!
Old 23-05-2008, 06:02 PM
B19LRW
Its Broken.....

Rad, my offer stil stands if your stuck.

Len