Thread: Pikeys?!
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2008, 07:20 PM
longdog
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MAD YUM
pikeys

Thieving b*stards who when they are not thieving, spend their time indulging in one or more of the following: (1) shopping in Argos for giant-sized earrings/sovereign rings/gold chains that are too big for Mr T; (2) hanging around the post office on giro day; (3) burning out cars; (4)using the word 'innit' a lot and generally talking in a bumpkin slang; (5) smoking fags; (6) watching Trisha; (7) drinking alcopops and (8) offending everyone with their fake designer threads from the market. Regarding point (8)- if a pikey's clothes really ARE designer, you can be sure they are stolen goods. The most easy way of identifying a pikey is by their name - for example, if you encounter someone called Dean/Jordan/Chardonnay/Maddison/Tyler/Elvis/Tiffany/Jade/Tyson/Kylie etc you can guarantee they descend from pikey stock. They also think McDonalds is a high-class culinary experience. Losers.
"Oi, Chardonnay, I'm just going dahn to Maccy D's for me breakfast. D'you fancy a cheeseburger or sommat innit".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pikeys
Oi thats my name innit twat!!
Lol