General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Ken Bigley - My thoughts.......

Search this Thread

Old 16-10-2004, 11:24 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Ken Bigley - My thoughts.......

Firstly, please don't post any links to any of the videos!!

Secondly, Mods, if you feel that it is not appropriate, please delete!!

The other day, I saw the video of the Ken Bigley 'Execution'. Having seen several others of the same nature, I was left wondering whether it was actually an elaborate fake to be honest.

I gather to date there has been no trace of the body?

Normally, they all appear to be the same. Hostage on the floor, tied up. 5 Iraqi's behind him. They then read a very long script before doing the messy deed. The graphic nature of the footage leaves no doubt as to what they have done. Coupled with the fact that the body is always found within a couple of days.

With Ken Bigleys, the video was very different. Firstly, there were 6 Militants. They weren't dressed anything like the others have been. They first allowed Ken to 'plead for his life', which hasn't happened on any of the others. This was actually the majority of the clip. The 'leading' militant then spoke for a short while, then most of the offenders gathered round Ken chanting loudly and completely obscuring the view. There was then a very hazy shot and the end of his 'head'.

If this is the only video of Ken's execution and at this poor level of quality, then I have to say, I aren't totally convinced that he is dead. If his remains have since been discovered and I have missed something, then obviously I am wrong. Its just that this was allegedly carried out by the same group and was so different to the others.

The other possibility is, of course, that he was shot first and the 'beheaded' for the sake of the film to make them look more ruthless. I think that if they had wanted to execute him in the same cruel way as the others, that they would have done it a long time ago.

We have already discussed at length, the fact that some people don't agree with the watching of theses videos, so lets leave that one alone here. I feel that this is actually quite a serious subject.
Old 16-10-2004, 11:43 AM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i heard on the news that one of his captures had helped him escape but he was caught soon after and killed, suppose he could have been shot while they recaptured him and then beheaded him when he was already dead like you say,
makes my skin crawl to think about it and would never watch any vids like this, dont understand why anyone would really
Old 16-10-2004, 11:54 AM
nomad
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i cant make sense of it all, someone said he tried to escape with the help of one of his guards, wonder where that info came from ? do you think its government spin to lessen the impact of the execution ?
if i was holding someone i wouldnt tell the world that one of my guys had tried to help in an escape attempt, i dont want to dwell on anything and my heart does go out to his relatives but it seems there is more to this than meets the eye.
cheers nomad
Old 16-10-2004, 11:56 AM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

i would also imagine the guy who tried helpin him suffered a worse fate, deservedly so some may say
Old 16-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

The rumours originated with him having escaped for 1/2 an hour. It then emerged that he had been free for 12 hours.

I can't imagine what on earth they did to the other guy. Can you imagine betraying Al Quaeda??
Old 16-10-2004, 12:01 PM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

aye, they are seriously twisted evil pricks
Old 16-10-2004, 12:10 PM
nomad

yep but they all seem like rumours, wonder who started the rumours ?
i am pretty sure that al quaeda wouldnt advertise the fact that they had a traitor in their midst . also it would make them look pretty amateurish if they let it be known that a hostage had gone missing for 12 hours . cheers nomad
Old 16-10-2004, 12:23 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Hmm... very very strange. But if he's not dead, then where the hell is he? His family are in mourning and I'm surprised this shit hasn't killed his poor mother. Chris, I'm not too clear on where you're coming from mate, as in are you saying if he's still alive he was in with them and has also betrayed his family or are you implying that he would still be in captivity?

If he still is in captivity you would think the allied forces would have heard something about where he is and would be trying to rescue him. It's a hard one to call.
Old 16-10-2004, 12:36 PM
ian rst

Maybe they let him plead with Blair because he was British and correct me if i am wrong but the others where all Americans. Perhaps they thought Blair would give in to them and Bush wouldnt so they didnt give the americans a chance?
Old 16-10-2004, 12:38 PM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think your a sick fuck to even contemplate watching an execution Ok maybe once from curiosity (i personally wouldnt) but to say "from all the others i have seen" shows me you are VERY twisted Christian or Beccy whoever is posting.

If you was Ken Bigley (God Rest His Soul) would you like to think people were watching his execution?..I suspect many get erections too...sick sick world.
Old 16-10-2004, 12:55 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"We have already discussed at length, the fact that some people don't agree with the watching of theses videos, so lets leave that one alone here. I feel that this is actually quite a serious subject."

Do you ever read things through?
Old 16-10-2004, 03:59 PM
JohnXr
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Bosch Man
I suspect many get erections too...sick sick world.

your the sick one even thinking of that
Old 16-10-2004, 04:04 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

I thought that i heard on the news that his body was found?
I have also seen it and the other one of the american and must say that is much worse than kens one and clearer.
Kens didnt last as long which in a way is a good thing.

very sad
Old 16-10-2004, 04:08 PM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

your the sick one even thinking of that

Hit a nerve have i?

Do you ever read things through?
I apologise..after reading this person has watched many executions on the net,i had to stop reading and vent my anger.......but then actually why should i apologise..everyone does that to my posts
Old 16-10-2004, 04:23 PM
JohnXr
Regular Contributor

why would you of hit a nerve, for your info , i havent watched none of the videos, and dont plan on, but you thinking of men getting erections over things like that is almost as sick
Old 16-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

JohnXr, i can understand what your saying, but once you get to know phil (bosch man) then you will realise that its just his sense of humour and/or personality, im sure he didnt mean offence.
Old 16-10-2004, 04:29 PM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

why would you of hit a nerve, for your info , i havent watched none of the videos, and dont plan on, but you thinking of men getting erections over things like that is almost as sick

Are you for real?...You must live a very sheltered life if you dont see any connection between watching this kinda thing and excitement if wanting to keep watching it....why else would you do it if you didnt find it pleasurable?...If i had the misfortune to see an execution i'd think..man thats gross and totally disrepectful and would cut my eyes out before ever seeing it again....but if you keep watching em...WHY?...I'd say some sick fetish...THIS IS MY OPINION..but dont worry they dont count on passionford
Old 16-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Greg Shepherd
Chasing Radders

KEN BIGLEY R.I.P
Old 16-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry phil buit this country is renowed for the sick exicuions on people. look into the history of londona dn discover just how sick it ised to be ( not being patronising as i know ya are probly well aware of the countrys history)

i persoanllly find watching wildlife on 1 sick too but my old man watches eat whike he has his tea ,now hes got a strong stomache and hes also good in crisis situations too, so thats probley a good thing

very good point christian is making though, why rush it ????

i dont understand that, but the we ill never know the truth

tbh why are we still in the country, they dont fooking want us there so why dont we fook off and save whales or somink

or send people who want to work on courses and rehouse the country and relocate people to places where they can get a job they want

sorry but this iraq thing is all bollocks, its gonna die down and be over by election time trust me

fook me i hate politics
Old 16-10-2004, 04:57 PM
RigPig
Advanced PassionFord User

Please dont take this the wrongs way guys.
there is not one of us that condone what has happened to these poeple,but
they were fully aware of what conditions were like in the country that they were going to work. They were given certain promises about their safety but the risks were there for them to see. You you have gone to work there.???
Old 16-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Originally Posted by Bosch Man
I think your a sick fuck to even contemplate watching an execution Ok maybe once from curiosity (i personally wouldnt) but to say "from all the others i have seen" shows me you are VERY twisted Christian or Beccy whoever is posting.

If you was Ken Bigley (God Rest His Soul) would you like to think people were watching his execution?..I suspect many get erections too...sick sick world.
Phil,

A case of Pot, Kettle, Black I think. Without drawling up some of the shit you have posted in the past, I'm sure you have done/said something that not everyone agrees with.

I did say we wouldn't discuss it here, but just to clear the air. I do have a curious side and yes I do know that some may find it a little sick. I don't watch video's on sites like Ogrish and Rotten because I enjoy gawping at the misfortune of other people, far from it infact. I just find it interesting. Others have compared it to the natural tendancy in almost all of us to slow down as we pass the scene of an accident. We have all done it at some point or another.

Personally I think you are the sick fuck for the continuous shit you deal on here and cannot tell you how many times I have chuckled at the 'Public Apology' threads you have had to start.

Rant over.
Old 16-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Originally Posted by BlueSmoke
Hmm... very very strange. But if he's not dead, then where the hell is he? His family are in mourning and I'm surprised this shit hasn't killed his poor mother. Chris, I'm not too clear on where you're coming from mate, as in are you saying if he's still alive he was in with them and has also betrayed his family or are you implying that he would still be in captivity?

If he still is in captivity you would think the allied forces would have heard something about where he is and would be trying to rescue him. It's a hard one to call.
I am in no way implying that he is on the side of the Iraqi's. I think if anything that he is still in captivity. But to be honest, the more I think of it, the more I think that perhaps they killed him first, quickly, then beheaded him for the camera. I seem to recall one of the earlier hostage executions was carried out in the same way and to be honest, I also wonder about the allegations that were made regarding American invovlement too, which is another VERY complicated subject.
Old 17-10-2004, 09:33 AM
jonseyrs
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Old 17-10-2004, 11:27 AM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Christian if i thought i could say anything in the leauge of what you have posted,i'd have committed suicide and sent you the video.

I have made my feelings clear.....end of subject.

But i will apologise to you and everyone if you are offended over my views.
Old 17-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Ian M
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

he shouldnt of been there in the first place no amount of money would entice any right minded person to go to a place like that. greed is what has got him killed.
Old 17-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

i too will stand by christian, i have looked on the sites he mentioned but not for any other reason than curiousity.

have you noticed as well christian, that the camera "jumps" when the knobs behind finish talking and then rush round the front of bigley?

i cant understand the quality either, why make it the worst possible copy unless they are trying to hide something.

if he is dead, RIP Mr Bigley