General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Relationship adivce !!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 01:29 PM
m4cK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Relationship adivce !!

Afternoon all ! need some advice really , me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for about 4months now without any problems which is great !! she booked a holiday with 4 other girl mates to Magaluf before we met to "relax" and get away etc.. , shes on holiday this week but im going out my mind thinking that she is cheating on me and all sorts ! driving me round the bend..., any way i wonder whats the best way to confront her when she gets back and find out if anything happened etc.. !! cheers
Old 10-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Dont confront her at all, just believe she was faithful unless you hear otherwise.

IF you even ask her about it so much as "in passing" she will (quite rightly) be very offended I should think.

If you are in a good relationship, why would she want to cheat on you?

If she does want to cheat on you, then you have lost nothing worth having anyway!
Old 10-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hands up whos muggy enough to believe any girl or guy is faithful (if they have a suitable option not to be) on a birds/lads holiday away abroad.

You lot, with hands up, your stupid.

Either way, fuck all you can do that wont make it worse, so forget about it, youl never know anyhow.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:38 PM
m4cK

excellent reply cheers fella !! , Thing is i understand that mistakes do happen specially on holiday, but if something did happen maybe she would be too scared to be honest with me and thats why i thought maybe i should ask her? i dunno maybe i'm being mad.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:39 PM
D19 STE
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Ive not long got back from magaluf and the amount of woman that are not single that offer it on a plate is unreal sorry this doesnt help you

Nice place tho
Old 10-07-2007, 01:39 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

As chip says don't confront her.
Remember also you DON'T OWN HER, if she wants to go off and cheat it is HER choice, you will soon get to hear about it, and can then decide if you want the relationship or not.
Girls tend to be a LOT more faithful than boys, a bloke is a stud if he sleeps with loads of women, a girl is a slapper when she does the same with men, you have heard it before.
She will be only too excited to tell you all about it, when she gets back.
tabetha
Old 10-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Stavros
Hands up whos muggy enough to believe any girl or guy is faithful (if they have a suitable option not to be) on a birds/lads holiday away abroad.

Either way, fuck all you can do that wont make it worse, so forget about it, youl never know anyhow.
Very diplomatic there Steve, I'm sure you've really put the fella's mind at ease!!

It's a tough call call IMO, you need to find a way to be happy about it in your head otherwise you will be 'off' with her when she returns, even if you don't know you are doing it and that will drive a wedge between you anyway.

Why not just let her get back and tell her you've been worried. Not the second she gets off the plane preferably though!! She might be really sincere in her answer and that's really the best you can do.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:41 PM
foreverwhite
Banned
BANNED

say for instance she cheate don you on holiday.

if you moan at her and doubt her when she gets back, she'll leave you.

if you dont say anything, she'll feel guilty and think "what a sound fella i have he didnt get paranoid like most lads would" and it'll make you stronger, even though she's had 3 waiters up her each night.

if you moan and she DIDNT do anythign on holiday, she'll leave you because you'll be classed as another winging, moaning lad.

if you DONT moan and she DIDNT cheat on you, your ok and you've got a sound bird.

so, dont say a word. you will never know if she did, or didnt have pedro and his friends hanging out the back of her, the only thing you can do is keep hold of her, and by keeping shtum, you've more chance of keeping her.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:44 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

fucking hell steve, I have been on holiday with the lads and never cheated and nor has the missus its called LOVE and repect.

but I must admit 4 months may not be enough time to fully bond. the key issue if she loves you or thinks she loves you she will not cheat .
Old 10-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Coming from someone who goes to swinging parties, whos mrs runs a brothel, and you post dirty pics up of her on a car forum, thats hillarious

And "loving" and "cheating" thing is bollocks. Ive loved people to bits and still cheated, and no doubt millions of other have. Not hard to seperate things totally.

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy

Very diplomatic there Steve, I'm sure you've really put the fella's mind at ease!!
People living in these muggy little bubbles is why so many people get cunted over and hurt in the first place!

Let her go, absolutley nothing you can do that will do anything but make it worse, dont even think about it.

And go shag some birds while you free for a bit
Old 10-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Nash
Cake lover!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

If you cant trust the person you are with, you shouldnt be with them imo.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:48 PM
coswurv
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Coming from someone who goes to swinging parties, whos mrs runs a brothel, and you post dirty pics up of her on a car forum, thats hillarious

People living in these muggy little bubbles is why so many people get cunted over and hurt in the first place!

Let her go, absolutley nothing you can do that will do anything but make it worse, dont even think about it.

And go shag some birds while you free for a bit
Just bring it into conversation whilst doing her from behind and if she lets on she cheated whipp it out spit on the end and smash her back doors in with it as punishment
Old 10-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Chip

Why not just let her get back and tell her you've been worried.

What worried as in "Im worried that you are a cheating worthless slut who has had more blokes in the back of her this week than a rugby team tour bus"

Or worried in some other way?

Cause I dont see how saying you are "worried she has cheated" is anything other than a totally insulting vote of no confidence
Old 10-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Luca
Lukesville

If she comes back!!!! Which im sure she will don’t ask a question that will make her doubt your trust for her. Just ask if she had a good time and ask for your duty free’s

Then show the girl what she’s been missing for the past 7 days…..

Good ole English Roast

Ing…

Old 10-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Sticky.
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Nash
If you cant trust the person you are with, you shouldnt be with them imo.
I trust nobody......especially women.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:01 PM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Havent been on a lads holiday yet when someone hasnt stood up in the bus and said

"lads remember, what goes on tour, stays on tour"

im sure girls are the same. Hope this helps
Old 10-07-2007, 02:03 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

right now she's probably got 2 blokes in her
Old 10-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Default Re: Relationship adivce !!

Originally Posted by m4cK
Afternoon all ! need some advice really , me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for about 4months now without any problems which is great !! she booked a holiday with 4 other girl mates to Magaluf before we met to "relax" and get away etc.. , shes on holiday this week but im going out my mind thinking that she is cheating on me and all sorts ! driving me round the bend..., any way i wonder whats the best way to confront her when she gets back and find out if anything happened etc.. !! cheers

So basically you dont trust her?

Just relax, if she wants to go away and enjoy herself with her mates, and is serious about you, nothing will happen, it was booked for before you were with her, so i wouldnt worry about it.
Confronting her will just make her think you dont trust her and open a full pot of problems imo

Sarah
Old 10-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Chip, whilst some blokes are lucky enough to be cool with the idea of their bird getting railed by as many blokes as possible, there are some guys that don't feel that way, maybe due to a lack of self-confidence. Either way, it's not the fault of that person that they feel that way.

I am a bit of a worrier, not as bad as some, but I can't say I wouldn't be worried, even though me and Ms B have been together for almost 8-years. I really don't think that shows a lack of love or trust.

It's other people (like you and Stav) that I don't trust.

....and in a moment of drunken madness, who knows.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Chip

I bet when she is walking funny when she gets back, she will claim its cause of her sunburn
Old 10-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

My girlfriend, now my wife, did this a few years ago when we'd only been together about a year. Maybe she got shagged sensless, maybe she didn't....

Point is I don't know, and I don't want to. I'm happy thinking all she did was sunbathe with her pals and talk about shoes and hairstyles etc
Old 10-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
I bet when she is walking funny when she gets back, she will claim its cause of her sunburn
You really are a nasty cunt.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Originally Posted by Rab
My girlfriend, now my wife, did this a few years ago when we'd only been together about a year. Maybe she got shagged sensless, maybe she didn't....

Point is I don't know, and I don't want to. I'm happy thinking all she did was sunbathe with her pals and talk about shoes and hairstyles etc
But I'm sure Chip will take great pleasure in telling you that she had an airlock every night and on the last night went to a Bukkake party.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Quite funny

I'm happy to admit that I've never cheated on anyone I've been in a relationship with
Old 10-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Chip

Ive been on a foreign holiday with male friends and not cheated on my mrs on several occasions.

But only because:
a) there arent many chicks at the ring which makes it hard
b) im an ugly cunt which makes it even harder
Old 10-07-2007, 02:32 PM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by A J
I'm happy to admit that I've never cheated on anyone I've been in a relationship with
[Ross]WE WERE ON A BREAK!![/Ross]

Steve, - re what Johnny said - can't comment on the brothel bit, but swingers still do regard sleeping with someone outside of the usual (much relaxed) rules as cheating, and if they do really feel for each other, will not do it.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:35 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

steve you daft CUNT you still don't get it do you.

Cheating to totaly different to swinging.

so you loved a girl and still cheated on her you realy are a odd person.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
steve you daft CUNT you still don't get it do you.

Cheating to totaly different to swinging.

so you loved a girl and still cheated on her you realy are a odd person.

Its easy to see why he gets confused, monday night you and your mrs are both fuckin a random variety of people, she comes home covered in another blokes muck and her fanny tastes saltier than normal, and thats all fine, but if she does it on tuesday then there is suddenly something wrong with it cause it wasnt at a party that she did it.

I understand the semantics of the rules that you guys have, but they do seem a bit pointless to me, at the end of the day, she is still getting torn a new one by a load of other guys, so I cant see why it matters one day and not the next.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Rab

Originally Posted by Rab

But I'm sure Chip will take great pleasure in telling you that she had an airlock every night and on the last night went to a Bukkake party.
Yeah, but it's Chip? Who honestly gives a fuck what he thinks?
Old 10-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

quality thread..........but if she has a bit of fun so what its you she is coming home to in the end aint it??

thats all that matters
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by St3V3_C
Originally Posted by A J
[Ross]WE WERE ON A BREAK!![/Ross]

Ok Ross
Chip

RAB, You probably if you suspect there is much truth in it
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

cheating as the word implies is going behond someone back, that is very hurt full and cause a relation ship to fail.

were as swinging you no whats going on as your in the same room and it just fun.

ooo and its not a brothel its a rub and tug place and there is a differance.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

But Swingers don't do it because they simply want to fuck or get fucked by other people, it's the thrill of doing it with each other 'involved'.

I wouldn't do it, but can understand why people do and why those people still consider sleeping with someone else at a different time to be cheating.
Chip

cheating as the word implies is going behond someone back, that is very hurt full and cause a relation ship to fail.

were as swinging you no whats going on as your in the same room and it just fun.

To most people the word "cheating" implies when a bird has another man cumming in her cunt etc
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Rub & tug
Old 10-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Jonny for doin it mate

but it does sound very contradictive..........
Old 10-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Rab

Meh, long time ago now. And I don't care. It's my cock in her mouth nowadays
Old 10-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

To most people the word "cheating" implies when a bird has another man cumming in her cunt etc
so classy
Old 10-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Rab
Meh, long time ago now. And I don't care. It's mainly my cock in her mouth nowadays
Fair enough

Quick Reply: Relationship adivce !!