General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

The level of courtesy in this country is pathetic...

Search this Thread

Old 26-12-2006, 07:31 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thrush,

you just need to accept things for how they are mate. A smashed ir chipped windscreen ANY day of the week is annoying. For it to happen on xmas day is even more fucking annoying. You turn up at someones house then they are going to be in a bit of a pissed of state. Still they could say thanks, and offer you a drink. I hear even Phil says thank you to Mike Gaybird when hes left with a sore ring piece.

I have a tip for you:

Never sit down with alight bulb in your back pocket
Old 27-12-2006, 02:54 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche911r101
Originally Posted by Fastmaul

Thrush, Here's a Thank you from me on behalf of those miserable cunts who couldn't say it...
Thank You!!

wheres his tip ?
Maybe in your mouth?
Old 27-12-2006, 03:40 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

When my car wouldn't start, The RAC man came out and he was such a nice bloke. I even told him to take a break and eat the bacon butty my mum made him. He was well chuffed. Then i made him a cup of tea. Followed by a few packets of crisp and a kitkat. Altough we did have an agreement he fixes my car and i feed him. He was a top bloke and he was treated the way i would expect to be treated.
Old 27-12-2006, 06:17 AM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

some damn funny replies on here. Stavros, you crack me up! As with any thread longer than 5 pages, I normally jump to about 1 or 2 from the end and see if it is one of:

Boschman and Chip
Warriors fighting over tinternet
How to claim bank fees
Latest hot chick to join PF

However this time, I was pleasantly surprised!

Funny funny quote:

Originally Posted by Stavros
FFS ginge, how many times do people need to tell you, one or two fucking paragraphs, PLEASE
And for my 2c, manners cost nothing. I would have offered you a drink at least. Had you been the dustman or postman, you would have had a tenner for your services ALL year.

A mince pie or a drink isnt too much to ask considering how over loaded households are at Christmas in preparation for the just incases.
Old 27-12-2006, 06:37 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

has anyone considered the fact that the woman whow as kissing her teeth was a miserable cow anyway and woldn't have had enough money coming out of her account o generate such a tip? and because she was waiting for her windscreen warrior to came and save her she didn't go out and get said mince pies and merry drinkery stuff bceause she coulnd't go anywhere wihtout a car?

bloody hell mate, in this case it should have been YOU thanking HER for staying in

as for myself, there was onl 1 mince pie i the house, the one that we got sittin gin the traffic outside a church i think my dad ate it later on that night