General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

RS Focus vs Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 21-07-2006, 12:52 AM
nath69uk
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant afford one. Never said YOU couldnt afford one. As for peoples opinions. yeah I agree totally aslong as its worth saying.

The majority of those posts in "My Opinion" was a waste of bandwidth usage that someone else could have used to post a constructive thread rather than 7 pages of utter shite.

I find passion ford is slow as it is, and without the
doughnuts
Passion Ford would be a much nicer place. Just gets to me when I come on here and see shit like that. I didnt wanna bother adding to it but I felt it needed doing again My Opinion. If I wanted to read nothing but bollox I'd have joined one of the many other shite forums around that I've since joined and left for the same reason.

Like I said in my first post sorry for blabbering on but with more threads like that passion ford may one day have the reputation of some of the less fortunate forums.

Nath

P.S> I did buy a nice RS2000 last night though :P
Old 21-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 21-07-2006, 06:59 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boy_racer2f2f

any body say enzo on the road.

this was being followed by an merc maclarren slr. both beutiful cars, but unfortunetly wernt caning it.

i had to go quite slow to let them go past so my mate could take a pic for me
now thats a work of art in my opinion!!stunning vehicle,ive been on the road with both the enzo and the mclaren slr.the enzo is far superior in my eyes,looks and performance,but you cant take anything away from the mclaren with over 600bhp its an absolute beast that sounds truely unique when up in the revs.
Old 21-07-2006, 09:12 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

that the sad thing about cars like the enzo though, most of them probably never get used, just polished a bit, posed around town in then put away again And yse I AM jelous as fook ,and I do want one lol, I can't understand the concourse buftys either really, yes its nice to have a clean car, but what pleasure can you possibly gain from driving a car 8 miles a year, and spending 8 hrs a day polishing brake bleed nipples and exhaust clamps, takign the fooking thing everywhere on a trailer, and never actually driving the car

I think the thread has missed the point of the original post, lad saying he had a dust up with a ferrari and wa surprised how well he did against it fair play, thats one of the best things about driving, having a blatt with an interesting car, then hopefully having a chat about it after in the petrol station lol!
Old 21-07-2006, 09:48 AM
5.03 sec 1600
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by EIL132
give in have we with your over weight BEEMER! you need to read some books and get some real power!
Your car's shit, just admit it
YER BUT IT IS A 1600 8 VALVE AND WHAT IS YOURS 3.2 SO I THINK YOURS IS THE SHIT MOTOR! AND I WILL SMOKE YOUR OFFICE PONSY ARSE
Old 21-07-2006, 09:51 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by 5.03 sec 1600
give in have we with your over weight BEEMER! you need to read some books and get some real power!
YER BUT IT IS A 1600 8 VALVE AND WHAT IS YOURS 3.2 SO I THINK YOURS IS THE SHIT MOTOR! AND I WILL SMOKE YOUR OFFICE PONSY ARSE
You've missed the point entirely though.

Whilst it's very possible you will beat James in a straight line, the difference is, you'll still look like a cunt with a kev'd up boy racer car.

No matter how fast you go, that will never change
Old 21-07-2006, 09:57 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Fuck it,

I'll race you all round silverstone in my Rover 620i runabout It's the fastest thing on 4 wheels
Old 21-07-2006, 10:03 AM
5.03 sec 1600

Originally Posted by RichardPON
You've missed the point entirely though.

Whilst it's very possible you will beat James in a straight line, the difference is, you'll still look like a cunt with a kev'd up boy racer car.

No matter how fast you go, that will never change
AND WHAT IS A SHITTY M3! THAT IS THE SAME AS ALL OTHERS THEY ARE THE ONES THAT LOOK STUPID THINKIN IT JUST A FIESTA! AND REALLY THINK THEY ARE GOIN TO SMOKE ME! JOKERS YOU AINT SO SMUG NOW OFFICE BOYS I REST MY CASE!
Old 21-07-2006, 10:06 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Case? What case?

You drive a very fast Fiesta. Well done. But the point you seem to have missed is that it's just a Fiesta, that's all.

The M3 is the far superior car in EVERY single way, except possibly straight line speed is concerned. And since you're lauding that as its only benefit, and the sole basis on which you rate a performance car, then it's quite fair to assume that you couldn't drive a slippery stick up a dog's arse!
Old 21-07-2006, 10:07 AM
5.03 sec 1600

[quote="Kevin Sharp"]
Originally Posted by Stavros
i have had the experiance of drive most of the cars that are being talked bout M5's, ferrari F360, M3's, RUF porche 996 turbo and many others all very very nice cars! but dont quite get the same buzz as a fwd fiesta with serious torque steer
ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

I cant fucking believe you said that, and believe that

funniest comment ever
AROFL
i have to agree

next car for me is a fwd torque steering weapon! [/quote[ I LIKE YOUR PIC OF THE OLD DOG
Old 21-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Keith B
This thread is becoming hysterical!

Its funny that the (clearly) younger members on this page argue the toss on cars they have no experience of driving themselves.

A prime example is the comment on an M5 being referred to as a Taxi. Its a very fast car with 4 seats used to take passengers round at high speed. The fact that it has passengers is perhaps why its called a taxi.

Sometimes its so easy to get tied up in the petulance of the brainless arguing on here that you forget what point to put across in the first place!!
i have had the experiance of drive most of the cars that are being talked bout M5's, ferrari F360, M3's, RUF porche 996 turbo and many others all very very nice cars! but dont quite get the same buzz as a fwd fiesta with serious torque steer

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa, you crazy little cunt, that post is soo funny and ridiculous people will will start ridiculing u in there signatures.......oh oh they already have, congratulations you have just won "Post Of The Year" by a fucking mile

Oh The Pain
Old 21-07-2006, 10:47 AM
5.03 sec 1600

Originally Posted by Mr Brannen

Its funny that the (clearly) younger members on this page argue the toss on cars they have no experience of driving themselves.

A prime example is the comment on an M5 being referred to as a Taxi. Its a very fast car with 4 seats used to take passengers round at high speed. The fact that it has passengers is perhaps why its called a taxi.

Sometimes its so easy to get tied up in the petulance of the brainless arguing on here that you forget what point to put across in the first place!!

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa, you crazy little cunt, that post is soo funny and ridiculous people will will start ridiculing u in there signatures.......oh oh they already have, congratulations you have just won "Post Of The Year" by a fucking mile

Oh The Pain
YOU SAY YOUR SELF YOUR THE SAD CUNT!!!! THAT DONT DRIVE THE SHOWROOM CONDITION SHITTER JOKER
Old 21-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Oh The Pain
YOU SAY YOUR SELF YOUR THE SAD CUNT!!!! THAT DONT DRIVE THE SHOWROOM CONDITION SHITTER JOKER

Honestly mate, that is a classic, if you really believe that then u want shot with shit .
Its great once every couple of months a little prick like you comes along, I think the last one was that "silverspeed", and he got absolutely hammered as well, so you have your couple of days on here then get banned and fuck of
Old 21-07-2006, 10:59 AM
5.03 sec 1600

Case? What case?

You drive a very fast Fiesta. Well done. But the point you seem to have missed is that it's just a Fiesta, that's all.

The M3 is the far superior car in EVERY single way, except possibly straight line speed is concerned. And since you're lauding that as its only benefit, and the sole basis on which you rate a performance car, then it's quite fair to assume that you couldn't drive a slippery stick up a dog's arse!
E46 M3 IS SUPERIOR BUT NOT THAT FAST THATS ALL IM SAYIN. IM NOT SAYIN A FIESTA IS SUPERIOR IN ANY WAY! BUT I CERTAINLY NO E36 M3'S ARE NOT SUPERIOR! LETS GO BACK AS OLD AS MY FIESTA IS 1991!!! BACK TO THE E30 M3 NOW THAT IS A PROPER SHIT BOX AND MAKE A FIESTA LOOK SUPERIOR
Old 21-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Go on son, one more post and youve reached 100, then you can fuck off
Old 21-07-2006, 11:08 AM
5.03 sec 1600

Oh The Pain

Honestly mate, that is a classic, if you really believe that then u want shot with shit .
Its great once every couple of months a little prick like you comes along, I think the last one was that "silverspeed", and he got absolutely hammered as well, so you have your couple of days on here then get banned and fuck of
MATE YOU GOT A YELLOW CAR WHAT YOU ON BOUT! TWAT!!!! IN YOUR SAD LITTLE LIFE ON PASSIONFORD EVERY NIGHT!!! YOU NOT GETTIN ANY ACTION AT NIGHT!!! I ON CAME ON HERE TO WIND YOU LOT UP I REALLY AM ENJOYIN IT ITS HILARIOUS I USED TO THINK THIS SITE WAS SHIT BUT IT AINT THAT BAD LOL
Old 21-07-2006, 11:11 AM
5.03 sec 1600

Go on son, one more post and youve reached 100, then you can fuck off
I WILL SOON WHEN I GET BORED OF YOU
Old 21-07-2006, 11:28 AM
89xr2
Brap!

and again...

Lordy Lord
Old 21-07-2006, 11:31 AM
_DAN_
Yoon

89XR2

cheers for the heads up on this
Old 21-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Anonymous
Banned

LETS GO BACK AS OLD AS MY FIESTA IS 1991!!! BACK TO THE E30 M3 NOW THAT IS A PROPER SHIT BOX AND MAKE A FIESTA LOOK SUPERIOR
What a total Wanker you are the E30 is probably the best of them all, my son had a E30 M3 Evo. Superb in every way. Not mega fast , but brilliant.

Fast dont make a car good be assure, mine could outrun an Enzo fairly easily but only a idiot would compare them. Im sure amongst your mates your a hero & own the fastest car in the world but on here we can see your a total fu*Kwit.
Rod
Old 21-07-2006, 11:47 AM
EIL132
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Case? What case?

E46 M3 IS SUPERIOR BUT NOT THAT FAST THATS ALL IM SAYIN. IM NOT SAYIN A FIESTA IS SUPERIOR IN ANY WAY! BUT I CERTAINLY NO E36 M3'S ARE NOT SUPERIOR! LETS GO BACK AS OLD AS MY FIESTA IS 1991!!! BACK TO THE E30 M3 NOW THAT IS A PROPER SHIT BOX AND MAKE A FIESTA LOOK SUPERIOR
Take it your Billy no mates when it comes to the school holidays then? Mum lock you in the bedroom to study and you spend your time dreaming of owning a Fiesta. Dont worry, when your picking dog ends up off the street I'll still bung a few quid in your cap so you can buy a bottle and reminisce of such a great childhood, I dont hold grudges
Old 21-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

5.0 sec shit box, u have 100 posts in 11 days, at this rate you`ll be a 20k super poster very shortly, I ve been out n about today n yesterday and every time I have came back in youre online, now whos sad and is on here constantly
Youre a cunt man pure n simple
Old 21-07-2006, 02:13 PM
5.03 sec 1600

Originally Posted by Batfink
89XR2

cheers for the heads up on this
SORRY BAD BOY IN YOU XRPOO YOUR RIGHT
Old 21-07-2006, 02:15 PM
5.03 sec 1600

Originally Posted by MADRod
LETS GO BACK AS OLD AS MY FIESTA IS 1991!!! BACK TO THE E30 M3 NOW THAT IS A PROPER SHIT BOX AND MAKE A FIESTA LOOK SUPERIOR
What a total Wanker you are the E30 is probably the best of them all, my son had a E30 M3 Evo. Superb in every way. Not mega fast , but brilliant.

Fast dont make a car good be assure, mine could outrun an Enzo fairly easily but only a idiot would compare them. Im sure amongst your mates your a hero & own the fastest car in the world but on here we can see your a total fu*Kwit.
Rod
LOL LOL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH THEY ARE SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GOT GROW UP OLD BOY
Old 21-07-2006, 02:16 PM
5.03 sec 1600

Case? What case?

Take it your Billy no mates when it comes to the school holidays then? Mum lock you in the bedroom to study and you spend your time dreaming of owning a Fiesta. Dont worry, when your picking dog ends up off the street I'll still bung a few quid in your cap so you can buy a bottle and reminisce of such a great childhood, I dont hold grudges
YER I GET LOCKED UP WITH YOUR MISSUS IN A ROOM
Old 21-07-2006, 02:17 PM
5.03 sec 1600

5.0 sec shit box, u have 100 posts in 11 days, at this rate you`ll be a 20k super poster very shortly, I ve been out n about today n yesterday and every time I have came back in youre online, now whos sad and is on here constantly
Youre a cunt man pure n simple
LOL LOL IM GETTIN TO YA AINT I LOL
Old 21-07-2006, 02:21 PM
5.03 sec 1600

Case? What case?

1 WORD THIS SITE IS FOR FORDS NOT TOSSERS WITH BEEMERS YELLOW 1'S AT THAT LOL NOW GO FIND A BBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EERRRRRRRRRRRR SITE LOL
Old 21-07-2006, 02:23 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

@ this post
Old 21-07-2006, 02:28 PM
5.03 sec 1600

AT THE END OF THE DAY THE I BELIEVE THE FOCUS DRIVER STAYED WITH THE FERRARI! NOW IM OFF YOUR BORIN ME NOW YOU SAD LONELY CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21-07-2006, 02:29 PM
5.03 sec 1600

Originally Posted by aduz
@ this post
SORRY JUST PROVIN A POINT
Old 21-07-2006, 02:31 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

@ this post
your determined ill give u that
Old 21-07-2006, 05:19 PM
FULLBORE
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

lol lol
Old 21-07-2006, 05:32 PM
5.03 sec 1600

@ this post
your determined ill give u that
i will stop now because im obviously im wrong! lol
Old 21-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i can't beleive this is still going on ....
Old 21-07-2006, 05:38 PM
5.03 sec 1600

Originally Posted by essex_jamie
5.03 sec 1600 wrote:
watch that torque steer in the fiesta after drivng those other cars u might struggle as they will be no where near as torquey
in case you dont no whey aint fwd!
Old 21-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Keith B
Advanced PassionFord User

I changed my signature..........
Old 21-07-2006, 05:55 PM
5.03 sec 1600

Originally Posted by MADRod

Rod
im a wanker!!!! lol lol lol lol what that saff you have spent so much money on!!!!! yer that is a very nice car! and fast! but whats the matter with you can handle the power of it why does mark always drives it???????????? nad not you????????????? E30 is the best m3 lol lol lol lol lol thats really funny!!!!!!!!!
Old 21-07-2006, 05:57 PM
5.03 sec 1600

Originally Posted by Eagle
i can't beleive this is still going on ....
sorry
Old 21-07-2006, 05:58 PM
5.03 sec 1600

I changed my signature..........
yer thats better
Old 21-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

love it! cant beat a friendly discussion.

Quick Reply: RS Focus vs Ferrari