General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO BIGWELSHLAD - you need to see this...

Search this Thread

Old 22-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts
Default FAO BIGWELSHLAD - you need to see this...

Programme on ch5 NOW that YOU need to watch...
Old 22-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Puss2
Formerly know as Puss

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 22-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Hey! I'm just looking out for him!

Old 22-05-2006, 08:06 PM
c.h.r.i.s
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im watching it
Old 22-05-2006, 08:12 PM
bigwelshlad
Advanced PassionFord User

how did i know i might get associated with this programme

yes i am watching it amd i really do feel sorry for all the three featured but i am now where near like that and dont ever intend to ! i have always said that if ever i got to 30 stone i would cut down and thats what i am trying to do.
Old 22-05-2006, 08:14 PM
mercury grey minter
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don,t forget the camera adds 10 POUNDS
Old 22-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Originally Posted by bigwelshlad
how did i know i might get associated with this programme

yes i am watching it amd i really do feel sorry for all the three featured but i am now where near like that and dont ever intend to ! i have always said that if ever i got to 30 stone i would cut down and thats what i am trying to do.
Err, I would hope that anyone who gets to HALF that weight would get alarm bells ringing and sort their diet out. I know I have - I weigh 15.5stone and think I am incredibly overweight (even if I am 6'2" and pretty broad shoulders)

Damn, I think that if I get past to a 38" waist I am too fat (I'm a 34", but weara 32 most times - just to make myself feel better )
Old 22-05-2006, 08:21 PM
bigwelshlad

Originally Posted by mercury grey minter
Don,t forget the camera adds 10 POUNDS

not 200 ? i wished !

btw anyone noticed how the son and father are both big like in my case....could be genetics ? not using it as an excuse but there has to be a link somewhere
Old 22-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

BOllox. Both of the fat twats ate too much and didn't exercise - they both said so in the programme!

The fater led by example and the son followed in his footsteps - simple. The kid has also said he is worried his eating is getting out of control.

Nowt to do with genetics, it's to do with a complete lack of self control, lack of self discipline and blatant disregard for personal health, and to an extent a complete lack of regard for life aswell - their own life (by continuoulsy risking losing it by over eating) and the lives of those that love them (whose lives will be crushed when they eat themselves to death)
Old 22-05-2006, 08:34 PM
bigwelshlad

Originally Posted by Thrush
BOllox. Both of the fat twats ate too much and didn't exercise - they both said so in the programme!

The fater led by example and the son followed in his footsteps - simple. The kid has also said he is worried his eating is getting out of control.

Nowt to do with genetics, it's to do with a complete lack of self control, lack of self discipline and blatant disregard for personal health.
yes ok. there are many reasons why people are big. i am not saying the in my own personal case it is down to simply genetics, but i know i have big muscle base particularly in my lower body. 36" thighs, 24" calves....mostly muscular and i have been told that i probably have a large upper muscle base too. no excuses. i know i am fat and obese by regular standards but i would seriously be interested in having a bf%

done.

peace please !

look mate i am not standing up for obesity ! some people just choose to be big. i have always had a big muscle base and during my twenties it has been covered in a lot of gut (not flab) from my beer drinking but evebn though we might be big please dont judge people on appearance. we all have hearts and are human and so we are only people after all
Old 22-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Thats not what I am saying. People who are obese run a much much higer risk of heart attack, etc and dying, right or wrong?

People on the programme that was just on, obviously have little to no regard for their own life. Why? Well, as one guy said, do you want to have to have someone else care for 24/7? To have to have someone to wipe your arse cos you can't do it yourself? To wash you cos you can't stand up? What kind of life is that? They also have no regard for their own life, to the extent that they KNOW they will die if they continue to do what they do and no change, yet they still do it. So they can't be THAT bothered by it right?

They also detroy the lives of those that love them. Look at that poor who lost her beloved husband, cos he liked a burger more than he obviosuly loved her.

Thats what makes me sick. The guy says he would "do anything for my wife - if I could". A) how pathetic is that? "if I could" B) obviously he wouldn't do anything for his wife as he didn't stop eating too much an turn his life around did he? So I say again - he must have loved food more than he loved his doting wife.

What a loser.
Old 22-05-2006, 08:45 PM
JxBabe
PassionFord Post Troll

You don't see obese people in countries where there isnt enough food (With the exception of Hurley in Lost ), or those who had to live on rations during the war. It's down to food and exercise, not genes or anything else imo!
Old 22-05-2006, 08:48 PM
bigwelshlad

Thats not what I am saying. People who are obese run a much much higer risk of heart attack, etc and dying, right or wrong?

People on the programme that was just on, obviously have little to no regard for their own life. Why? Well, as one guy said, do you want to have to have someone else care for 24/7? To have to have someone to wipe your arse cos you can't do it yourself? To wash you cos you can't stand up? What kind of life is that? They also have no regard for their own life, to the extent that they KNOW they will die if they continue to do what they do and no change, yet they still do it. So they can't be THAT bothered by it right?

They also detroy the lives of those that love them. Look at that poor who lost her beloved husband, cos he liked a burger more than he obviosuly loved her.

Thats what makes me sick. The guy says he would "do anything for my wife - if I could". A) how pathetic is that? "if I could" B) obviously he wouldn't do anything for his wife as he didn't stop eating too much an turn his life around did he? So I say again - he must have loved food more than he loved his doting wife.

What a loser.
can totally understand what you say mate and i hope i have not caused any offence. as i posted a while ago the missus didnt want me to get any bigger than i am now and i promise he that sincerely and she is with me while i type this post.

also even though i am 30ish stone now i am not like those guys who have been bigger and so by being bigger their problems are bigger. as you probably know i have spent the last four years of my life being a builder or site worker and so i know i am physically fit to do work. those guys are in a different state. i know i am fat and i know i need to lose weight so shall we just leave this thread like that for now ?

peace mate !
Old 22-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Katie

Originally Posted by JxBabe
You don't see obese people in countries where there isnt enough food (With the exception of Hurley in Lost ), or those who had to live on rations during the war. It's down to food and exercise, not genes or anything else imo!
Exactly...you don't see africans with these faulty fat genes...it's all americans! Yeh there are genes to be bigger than ''normal''...but not stupidly obese...so that you need two carers to help you urinate into a plastic sheet
This elena woman is absolutely eye opening...hasn't had a bath in 10 years, hasn't worn clothes in 3?
Old 22-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

- I weigh 15.5stone and think I am incredibly overweight (even if I am 6'2" and pretty broad shoulders)
5 stone is hair though
Old 22-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Rick
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Not quite true.

Think of a monastry. There are fat monks and thin monks. They all eat the same, and do exactly the same amount of exercise.
Old 22-05-2006, 08:54 PM
bigwelshlad

ok so we are talking about big extremes here. i do not class myself in the same category as the people in the programme tonite.
Old 22-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

No shit

Or course they wont when they are STARVING But weight gain is genetic and to do with your body as much as it is how much you eat! Some people put weight on some dont...and it CAN be genetic.
Old 22-05-2006, 09:01 PM
bigwelshlad

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds

No shit

Or course they wont when they are STARVING But weight gain is genetic and to do with your body as much as it is how much you eat! Some people put weight on some dont...and it CAN be genetic.
thanks mate. thanks for supporting a fellow builder mate !!
Old 22-05-2006, 09:02 PM
JxBabe
PassionFord Post Troll

Not to the extent of the people on this program, like Katie said!
Old 22-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

but comparing fat people to people in a country where food is scarce and there is famine isn't really talking only about the people in that programme, but people in general
Old 22-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

No shit

Just generally saying what is fact really, but i will say this mate. If you really are as big as you say you are and it isnt a internet geeky thing you do to pass time on when really you are a skinny, pale white, glasses wearing freckle face ginger cunt then i really think you should look into a serious diet.,..id say im supporting you more there
Old 22-05-2006, 09:10 PM
bigwelshlad

but comparing fat people to people in a country where food is scarce and there is famine isn't really talking only about the people in that programme, but people in general
agreed mate and i am a little embarrassed to have my name associated with the contents of this thread at this stage.

.....i am not like those people you saw tonite. perhaps bigger than a good few on here but i work and i get around which is the big difference, and please i am not having a go at those that cant, i am saying thats my personal case !

lee mate how is the new bike going btw ?
Old 22-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Lee you coooooont! My hair don't weight THAT much lol
Old 22-05-2006, 09:13 PM
bigwelshlad

No shit

Just generally saying what is fact really, but i will say this mate. If you really are as big as you say you are and it isnt a internet geeky thing you do to pass time on when really you are a skinny, pale white, glasses wearing freckle face ginger cunt then i really think you should look into a serious diet.,..id say im supporting you more there
thanks mate and no i really do have this beer gut i mention now and again
Old 22-05-2006, 09:19 PM
GazzaG
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 22-05-2006, 09:25 PM
bigwelshlad

Lee you coooooont! My hair don't weight THAT much lol
#
well i have got fooooook all so it must be my gut which makes me need two scales

look i no i go on about it abit but at least i can take the hiss out of myself and enjoy life !
Old 22-05-2006, 09:45 PM
SPADGE
15K+ Super Poster!!

BWL - Get on a diet you fat cunt
Thrush - Get your hair cut you hippy cunt
Lee - Your just jealous of BWL as you look like the bloke who did the Mr Muscle advert So stfu you jealous cunt
Old 22-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Spadge - fuck off you name-calling cunt
Old 22-05-2006, 09:48 PM
bigwelshlad

Originally Posted by SPADGE
:
intend to mate after the world cup drinking session is over !
Old 23-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Lee - Your just jealous of BWL as you look like the bloke who did the Mr Muscle advert So stfu you jealous cunt
Im still good looking though,, Where as your fat, bald and ugly and Phil says your bollox are ginger so there aint much going for ya
Old 23-05-2006, 06:30 PM
SPADGE
15K+ Super Poster!!

Im still good looking though,, Where as your fat, bald and ugly and Phil says your bollox are ginger so there aint much going for ya
Fat i am not mate 15 stone large framed and 6'1"
I'll give you the other ones though
Old 23-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

you mean 'big boned'
Old 24-05-2006, 10:08 AM
SPADGE
15K+ Super Poster!!

you mean 'big boned'
Only when aroused
Old 24-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

(I'm a 34", but weara 32 most times - just to make myself feel better )
No, thats cause your a stinking greebo and like to wear skintight jeans
Old 24-05-2006, 10:15 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thrush stop giving it the larry largeness to Welshlad, you filthy greasy haired chubby ugly cunt!

Welshy does no harm whatsoever..

wheras you! my god!
Old 24-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
Thrush stop giving it the larry largeness to Welshlad, you filthy greasy haired chubby ugly cunt!

wheras you! my god!
ROFL
Old 24-05-2006, 10:26 AM
SPADGE
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain

wheras you! my god!
ROFL
Ditto
Old 25-05-2006, 03:10 PM
bigwelshlad