PassionFord FAQs This is a collection of frequently asked questions... "How do I become Gold?" "How do I post pictures?"

Why has my signature been removed?

Search this Thread

Old 15-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt
Originally Posted by Ginge !
i done a test last year,,, i removed my sig and noticed that less people bothered with me who never knew me and then when my old shed was nicked i put it back on and people PM me and talk to me just cause of a picture of a ropey old sierra,,,,,
even for you thats a load of shit ginge, kindly stfu before the gullible nobbers on here start to believe your waffling shit
matt you say its shite mate,, but its true ,,,, honestly people judge based on apperence,,,,

change your siggy to a ford mondeo like manchester had and then start a NEW user name with the 3 door and ask the same questions and see who gets MORE veiws/replys

we all know each other but new people DONT

also dont forget i also spent a few months off line at the time to as i was working silly hours for a few months and never got time to post on passionford,,,, bit like these days actually
Old 15-07-2007, 12:33 AM
boXXer
GASH!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, so cos ive got a 3dr AND a s1, does that mean im the DON!
Old 15-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

2 accounts?

.............................8 more like!
Old 15-07-2007, 12:34 AM
jon@work
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Karl
Jon@work,

Your new block has accidently been lost.
how about replacing it (from the goodness of your heart) with one that doesn't need lining ?

pretty please

and I'll make you a nice cup of tea when siamese Brom and I next come up
Old 15-07-2007, 12:35 AM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

Jon, I think you may also be in breach of trader rules, as you are at work according to your user name! I think you need to re-register as Jon@home.
Old 15-07-2007, 12:36 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by boXXer
i cant remember TBH mate. Iv'e never had a cam belt problem either i dont think.

And when i changed my cambelt, it was because i had a gunship already done and needed to change to a GRP A headgasket, so done them at the same time.
i ment timing issue,, think you timed it up wrong or something,, tbh when i spoke to you was the first time and i had NO interest in cossies back then as i was building a super powered erst cabrio

i remember the converstation as thats when i learned about the dizzy timing when doing a cambelt on a cossie that some people line them up to the wrong marks

as said it was a long time ago at the eary early passionford meet somewhere in west london area
Old 15-07-2007, 12:37 AM
boXXer
GASH!

nah, ive never timed my cossie up wrong mate.
Old 15-07-2007, 12:39 AM
boXXer
GASH!

Ahhhhhh, no!!! i know what it was. Ricky_3dr off here did his headgasket, and the car wouldnt start again, and we thought the timing was out on the dizzy, so was asking about. We also thought it could have been cambelt timing also.

BUT, TBH, i dont remember speaking to you about it.
In fact, have we ever had a direct conversation? i didnt think we had.
Old 15-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

lol, so cos ive got a 3dr AND a s1, does that mean im the DON!
boxxer it means if you never posted a piccy of your cars then less people would notice you

strange usernames in funky fonts also seem to make you not interested in people too

things like

"mAsSiVe BrAe"

yet have a username like "sexy zara 1984" and that will get more views than paris hiltons video

everyone prejudges people
Old 15-07-2007, 12:41 AM
boXXer
GASH!

'tis true! i wanna be called "hUgE CoCk"
Old 15-07-2007, 12:45 AM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

ROFLOL, anyway back on track................

Why can I not have my signature picture given that it has been the same for 4 years? My username is Karl which is not a TRADER name, and my signature is no different to anyone on here who choses to have NMS in their logo?

Can a moderator please EXPLAIN this.....................?

P.S. Who removed my signature?
Old 15-07-2007, 12:46 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Ahhhhhh, no!!! i know what it was. Ricky_3dr off here did his headgasket, and the car wouldnt start again, and we thought the timing was out on the dizzy, so was asking about. We also thought it could have been cambelt timing also.

BUT, TBH, i dont remember speaking to you about it.
In fact, have we ever had a direct conversation? i didnt think we had.
tbh we aint had a direct converstion mate as i talk to alot of people but i dont talk to people face to face unless they approach me first

it was switch who you was talking to cause me and him used to be joined at the hip for a while before hes cossie died and he became a bank manager and gave up on the car game,,,, infact i aint heard from him for a few weeks either

as said though i thought your conversion was done after you joined the site

the ONLY reason in remember you is you know alot about bikes and you have a nice motor for a guy of your age ( without meaning to sound patronising)

one thing alot of people may not realise about me is i dont actually forget conversations and due to my youth i watch rooms alot and see whats going on around me

i would be the perfect police grass
Old 15-07-2007, 12:48 AM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

matt you say its shite mate,, but its true ,,,, honestly people judge based on apperence,,,,

change your siggy to a ford mondeo like manchester had and then start a NEW user name with the 3 door and ask the same questions and see who gets MORE veiws/replys
i dont post for advice or ask questions here, i learned long back that this place is full of conflicting opinions based on predominantly limited or unstubstantiated knowledge so prettly much 100% useless. at which point i realised i'd be better hacking my knackers off than asking for tuning help from here

your waffleing advice always raises a smile though so keep up the "good" work skipper ROFLOL
Old 15-07-2007, 12:48 AM
boXXer
GASH!

Who was switch. The name rings a bell but i can think....

and yeah, i remember the bike things as you were asking about shimano's i think it was when ya worked for halfords.

And having a nice car @ my age?? im 23 now dont ya know!!!
Old 15-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ROFLOL, anyway back on track................

Why can I not have my signature picture given that it has been the same for 4 years? My username is Karl which is not a TRADER name, and my signature is no different to anyone on here who choses to have NMS in their logo?

Can a moderator please EXPLAIN this.....................?

P.S. Who removed my signature?
karl you company logo and any reference to a some sort of possible professional financial gain makes it unfair for the paying traders who pay cash to keep the upkeep of this site going and they complained about it so the rules where re-wrote to please the paying members of the site as without them there wouldnt be a site blah blah blah blah

not a moderator but thought i would post the reaso why anyway,,,, just like others have done
Old 15-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Who was switch. The name rings a bell but i can think....

and yeah, i remember the bike things as you were asking about shimano's i think it was when ya worked for halfords.

And having a nice car @ my age?? im 23 now dont ya know!!!
you had a 3door at 21 though,,,, all i had at that age was a drug problem and 26k worth of debt
Old 15-07-2007, 12:58 AM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

Ginge,

You've just contradicted everything I have said................................

In what way does my signature give me financial gain? It is no different to what ANYONE can have on here. I understand the banning of TRADER usernames as it is clear they are posting representing their company and hence for financial gain, BUT THE BIG DIFFERENCE IS i COME ON HERE AS "KARL" which is as a community member and NOT for financial gain.

What has happened is my signature has been banned because of who I am, NOT because I am advertising. The complaints from traders were because of non paying traders gaining financially from their own advertisement. My profile is however a community member and nothing whatsoever to do with trade advertisement.

End of the day my point is a FACT, but the PF empire has deemed me inappropriate simply because I chose not to donate money! Insulting.....................you bet!
Old 15-07-2007, 01:01 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Matt

i dont post for advice or ask questions here, i learned long back that this place is full of conflicting opinions based on predominantly limited or unstubstantiated knowledge so prettly much 100% useless. at which point i realised i'd be better hacking my knackers off than asking for tuning help from here

your waffleing advice always raises a smile though so keep up the "good" work skipper ROFLOL

at the same time you get the same of professionals anyway

i remember posting up about moding a engine to fit a efi inlet ect on a MFI head and being told it wont run due to blah blah blah blah and its very skilled blah blah,,,, that worked

i work in the car game supplying garages and factors ect with parts,,,, you still get told bollox

ive had people tell me engine sizes of cars that dont exist and argue with me things dont fit, tell me other technical babble to make themselves wannna sound cleaver

btw,,, i learnt enough from this site in 5 years to go from training traffic wardens but a interest in cars not knowing what a starter motor looks like or knowing what a water pump looks like to rebuilding a engine and getting a job as a technical parts supervisor for a large distribution company

i have NEVER been to college yet ive helped build cars for people and other non car related stuff so to say you dont get fuck all from this site,,,, well i think i prove that theory is bollox

in 3 years i started working at halfords,,, then got a job as a parts advisor for ford then a parts supervisor for volvo and now im on 3 times as much cash as i was when i first got in the car game

so not actually a bad site for info if im honest
Old 15-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

Pasted direct from main page!

Trade Advertising Information:

There are 2 trading options as follows;

Option 1: Simple trade membership.
This option allows you to advertise and sell things as a recognised PassionFord trader using your registered business name as a username with no forum restrictions.

What part of "KARL" makes me a trade advertiser?
Old 15-07-2007, 01:08 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Ginge,

You've just contradicted everything I have said................................

In what way does my signature give me financial gain? It is no different to what ANYONE can have on here. I understand the banning of TRADER usernames as it is clear they are posting representing their company and hence for financial gain, BUT THE BIG DIFFERENCE IS i COME ON HERE AS "KARL" which is as a community member and NOT for financial gain.

What has happened is my signature has been banned because of who I am, NOT because I am advertising. The complaints from traders were because of non paying traders gaining financially from their own advertisement. My profile is however a community member and nothing whatsoever to do with trade advertisement.

End of the day my point is a FACT, but the PF empire has deemed me inappropriate simply because I chose not to donate money! Insulting.....................you bet!

karl by adding a logon of your company is a form of advertising,,,, think they use logos to advertise companys all over the world,,,, i could be wrong as ive not seen F1 for a while but,,, when i last did,,,, even though marlbrough has fuck all to do with motorsport they seem to pay cash to slap there stickers on the cars

any refference to you own company which you have some form of financial interest in is not allowed as the traders want some sort of perc

they cant ban your customers as they dont stand to gain financially

just like when lee added hes building company name,,,, that was also banned under the traders rules

you can see why they do it,,,, its petty but you should know that the opinion of your customers who spend money are more important than the ones who call you up for free advice

now if you paying customers said " stop giving out free advice or we will stop using you",,,, what woul you HONESTLY do,,,,

i do see what your getting at but its not directly stu but him keeping his customers happy,,,, mates are good to have a laugh with but customers are who pay the bils
Old 15-07-2007, 01:10 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

This option allows you to advertise and sell things as a recognised PassionFord trader using your registered business name as a username with no forum restrictions.

you name isnt i question though,,,,,, the logo to your business IS in question,,,, thats the part thats been removed

does NMS refer to your company or is it a nickname from school ?
Old 15-07-2007, 01:14 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

fucking hell.

Karl, you have more chance of shagging the pope than finding out what you need to know

incidentally, my brother is trying to get hold of you
Old 15-07-2007, 01:14 AM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

Ginge,

I still disagree. What is the difference between me having NMS in my logo, or posting a pic of my logo everytime I post? NOTHING

It's rediculous removing my signature as it simply was NOT an advertisement. Theres was no tel. number or any refernece of parts for sale, only my logo.

In fact I think I should do what I mentioned above. Put a NMS logo on every post since I have been demoted to "Karl".
Old 15-07-2007, 01:15 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport Norris Motorsport

Old 15-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

you name isnt i question though,,,,,, the logo to your business IS in question,,,, thats the part thats been removed

I made that the other day for a member on here and it is a car with a Logo, the signature is similair to the one Karl had. Same thing but different layout and the NMS logo is in it and it's still there.
Old 15-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

Hi Mike,

Tell your bro to give me a bell at the workshop anytime in the week.

oops must'nt forget.......................

Cheers,

Karlos Fandangos
Old 15-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Ginge,

I still disagree. What is the difference between me having NMS in my logo, or posting a pic of my logo everytime I post? NOTHING

It's rediculous removing my signature as it simply was NOT an advertisement. Theres was no tel. number or any refernece of parts for sale, only my logo.

In fact I think I should do what I mentioned above. Put a NMS logo on every post since I have been demoted to "Karl".

karl it is the same thing though

you post a photo of your logo every post it would run into the "advertising for personal financial benifit" just harder to moderate

if theres no benifit why not remove that part.... change the logo to oddkidd creations with you cars beside it

if jano posted pics of you cars and started talking about tuning cars would you like that ?

he never mentioned he built your car,,,, just put a pic in as ins pretty

you know why its removed as your a very very smart man,,,, your trying to confuse the issue by using the "whats karl got to do with it" argument

some people man not notice your angle of argument,,, but as ive got a few deep personal issues going on in my head im wide awake at this time and so i can think and reply with answers that should make it able to understand
Old 15-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Jade1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ginge, as your posting on here a lot, i should mention your sig, it has Motorsport Development in it, therefore it should be removed yeah?
Or is that just because it's the company of the owner of this site?
There is another person that has posted on this thread that doesn't have anything but a company name in it but nothing has been raised about that has it.

I have never met Karl or any of the NMS lot, but i wouldn't have a clue it was him with the way it is now. To me the only way i know it is a owner or a main employee of a company is if they got it plastered all over their sig. As so many people just have the name of the company they have their car's tuned by, you need to always narrow it down to someone, and by the sounds of it Karl had it like everyone else that dealt with him would, therefore not making it 'trader' like.

Karl in my eyes has done NOTHING wrong, you search through all fucking 20k+ of users and see what sig's they have with company names in it, then lets see how many sig's get deleted then
Old 15-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Benni

I made that the other day for a member on here and it is a car with a Logo, the signature is similair to the one Karl had. Same thing but different layout and the NMS logo is in it and it's still there.

thats cause the guy you made it for is a paying customer who wants tio show hes happiness to the world who looks after his car

karl could add the halfords logo, ford logo, oddkids logo, B&Q, sainsburys logo, addresses, emails, websites, tel numbers and even quote the prices of the products they sell

but he cant do it for HES company
Old 15-07-2007, 01:29 AM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

Ginge,

What you are forgetting is that I too am a car enthusiast. That entitles me to use this site in exactly the same way you do. You advertise the Motorsport Development logo, and don't have to be a gold member. In the same way, as a registered private user I have the same right to have a signature. My point is that my signature DOES not give me a financial gain in any different way than the hundreds of sigs with NMS in do.

My point is that because I am Karl Norris I am not allowed to use my logo in my posts......................horse shit!

Old 15-07-2007, 01:33 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Jade1
Ginge, as your posting on here a lot, i should mention your sig, it has Motorsport Development in it, therefore it should be removed yeah?
There is another person that has posted on this thread that doesn't have anything but a company name in it but nothing has been raised about that has it.

I have never met Karl or any of the NMS lot, but i wouldn't have a clue it was him with the way it is now. To me the only way i know it is a owner or a main employee of a company is if they got it plastered all over their sig. As so many people just have the name of the company they have their car's tuned by, you need to always narrow it down to someone, and by the sounds of it Karl had it like everyone else that dealt with him would, therefore not making it 'trader' like.

Karl in my eyes has done NOTHING wrong, you search through all fucking 20k+ of users and see what sig's they have with company names in it, then lets see how many sig's get deleted then

jade,,, i dont know how easier i can explain this but ill try,, YOU can have a MSD/NMS/B&Q and any other form of business in your sig ASLONG AS YOU HAVE NO FINANCIAL GAINS FROM THE COMPANY

that means of you work there it would be classed as advertising,,, if you mum worked there it would be classed as personal recomendation

honeslty there aint a easier way to explain this without a blackboard, coloured chalk and big pretty pictures im sure
Old 15-07-2007, 01:33 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Will do Karl

fuck it, lets all join in

This post was brought to you in NMSColor, with Stereo....(where available)
Old 15-07-2007, 01:35 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by SapphyMike
Will do Karl

I would of expected High Defenition.
Old 15-07-2007, 01:36 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Will do Karl

Budget cut backs. Besides, if it was in HD, people may think Karl was making money off the site

Old 15-07-2007, 01:37 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

jade,,, i dont know how easier i can explain this but ill try,, YOU can have a MSD/NMS/B&Q and any other form of business in your sig ASLONG AS YOU HAVE NO FINANCIAL GAINS FROM THE COMPANY

that means of you work there it would be classed as advertising,,, if you mum worked there it would be classed as personal recomendation

honeslty there aint a easier way to explain this without a blackboard, coloured chalk and big pretty pictures im sure
So could Karl advertise for another company like B&Q and then give directions to the place and say 'Turn left when you see NMS and B&Q is on your left' Then show a logo of NMS so they know where they are going and what to look out for?
Old 15-07-2007, 01:38 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Ginge,

What you are forgetting is that I too am a car enthusiast. That entitles me to use this site in exactly the same way you do. You advertise the Motorsport Development logo, and don't have to be a gold member. In the same way, as a registered private user I have the same right to have a signature. My point is that my signature DOES not give me a financial gain in any different way than the hundreds of sigs with NMS in do.

My point is that because I am Karl Norris I am not allowed to use my logo in my posts......................horse shit!

karl if you sponsered a car,,, would you like to see another set of stickers on the vehicle who didnt pay to sponser the car and who was also MAYBE undercutting you maybe,,, so you loose half the potential customers

the only otherway is to ban ALL logos from sigs unless traders BUT i belive this was not done as other sites do this and as a result you get get a site iof people who are sheep and new members who dont know fuck all and never get to hear about other companys who exist out there

imo i understand the rule,,,,, you do too im sure

if you want your own companys logo you have to pay,,, yor mates wannna use i its fine
you wanna use your mates is also fine too
Old 15-07-2007, 01:39 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Will do Karl

Budget cut backs. Besides, if it was in HD, people may think Karl was making money off the site

Budget Cut Backs! I am discgusted in the service provided and think I shall be taking my car to be tuned at B&Q. Where high defenition comes as standard. Even on the Ford KA.
Old 15-07-2007, 01:41 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Will do Karl

Budget Cut Backs! I am discgusted in the service provided and think I shall be taking my car to be tuned at B&Q. Where high defenition comes as standard. Even on the Ford KA.
Dont come here talking about it - your posts will be banned.

beside's, B&Q are DIY, so you'll still have to go to Karl have your car put right

Old 15-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

So could Karl advertise for another company like B&Q and then give directions to the place and say 'Turn left when you see NMS and B&Q is on your left' Then show a logo of NMS so they know where they are going and what to look out for?

yes cause hes not posting in his sig a logo,,,,,ie form of advertisment

he can advertise hes mates car for sale who dont have internet access but he cant advertise HES car for sale

sounds silly but the rules are there,,,, they aint there for us to like but they ARE they for them to be followed
Old 15-07-2007, 01:44 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

People Shouldn't Advertise Companies...... Its Against The Rules

Quick Reply: Why has my signature been removed?