General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Found out who stole my car,what should i do??????

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 02:31 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't do anything voilent, how can you 100% dead cert he is the guy that's done it. Take the sensible route.
Old 01-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Dunc Maclean
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

sorry to hear about ur 3 door mate.

u'll prob find that its bin stripped tho mate, and i wouldnt be supprised if a few of u on here have bought some of the parts for ur 3 doors without knowing and are prob running around with rscostalot's parts on ur cars!

hope u get it sorted dude

Dunc
Old 01-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Puss2
Formerly know as Puss

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by st3v3
Originally Posted by silverspeed
what you doing putting pictures of my car on here.. i brought this far and square.!

DID ANYONE SEE THIS POST OR IS IT A WIND UP ????
Old 01-02-2006, 02:49 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

what you doing putting pictures of my car on here.. i brought this far and square.!

I THINK IT'S A WIND UP MATE
Old 01-02-2006, 03:23 PM
rscostalot

I hope its a wind up ,if i see my car and anyone drivin it i will drag them out of it then run the fooker over then reverse just to make sure ,tryin not to do to much damage to my car of coarse....
Old 01-02-2006, 04:29 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

police 1st and then..... whatever you see fit
Old 01-02-2006, 04:39 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

police last,they dont care about stolen cars.a nice visit from plenty of mates,but not you,have an alibi for the time he has his first visit.and take everything he owns,for starters.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:49 PM
P_is_for_Paul
Coldo loves seamen

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

pay extra to get him tied to a radiator/boiler and a screwdriver stuck up his arse.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:52 PM
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

so what are you doing about it mate?
Old 01-02-2006, 05:33 PM
FULLBORE
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

i understand what tony @greenlight said,thing is how often have you heard insurance people rant on and make it sound like everything is ok?WHENEVER do you hear people GO DOWN for nicking a car these days? When the police get involved you are then not really able to retaliate cos YOU will get nicked! THE BLOKE WHO STOLE THE CAR WILL BE PISSED OFF AND COME LOOKING!!!!! AND finally ,you WILL get paid out but you WONT BE happy with the cheque that gets posted through your door for the car. IT WONT be no where near what you told the insurance it was worth.... Face it,your in a no win situation so u might as well take your anger out on the fucker who took it, Then SEE HIM get nicked.Then Get paid out or get your car returned!!
Old 01-02-2006, 09:30 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by BlueSmoke

I THINK IT'S A WIND UP MATE
If it's not you can probably get the ip address it was posted from and then trace it back to it's source if the muppet was silly enough to use it on his home pc.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:45 PM
rscostalot

89XR2 How do you do what you say as when it comes to computers i can turn them on and off,thats my limit,as you can tell as i have no sig...
Old 01-02-2006, 10:09 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by rscostalot
89XR2 How do you do what you say as when it comes to computers i can turn them on and off,thats my limit,as you can tell as i have no sig...
Well, first off you'd have to get one of the main guys on here to give you the ip adress that was posted from. If it's logged on here which I imagine it should be. They should also be able to tell you what connection and where it came from. If my memory serves me correctly. I've known friends that are top admins on other forums do it so it should be possible here.
Old 04-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Well I can tell you that the police won't do FUCK ALL for you. My first S1 got stolen shortly after I got it, and it was luckily found shortly after and returned to me. But thats as far as the old bill left it. So I did some digging of my own, and spent a couple of months asking questions and following leads, and found out who the TWOCers were. I had names, address's, photgraphs of em, even had fingerprints of one of the c*nts! phone numbers, the lot.... Took it all the police (Harlow nick funnily enough) along with details of a witness, and they said "yeah thanks, we'll let you know" and that was it - didn't do fuck all!

But I wated like 2 months to see if anything did happen and it didn't - in that time I knew where one of the little shits kept his project car, but by the time I found out nothing was gonna happen with the old bill, the litte c*nt had moved Which was a shame cos I was gonna go down there and torch the gaff Watch his fucking pride and joy burn into the fucking ground

So go to the plod if you think they will do anything for you, but don't hold your breath. If you want retibution, then yeah, go down and nail the son of a bitch to the fucking wall....
Old 04-02-2006, 03:02 PM
massey
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

i agree with most ppl on here, give him the kicking of his life he needs it, take one of his eyes or legs,

and silver speed you must be a twat to try and make a joke of something like this,
Old 04-02-2006, 04:16 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default kneecapping, will always remember it,when they hobble about

plenty of gangsters over from eastern europe,who will happily do some damage,for not much money,it reminds them of the old days
a good kneecapping,they will always remember it,when they hobble about ,and because they have so many enimies,will never know who's done it.a bit of telephone torture,before they get what they deserve ,letting them know you have their address and will be visiting them soon,for a few months will also help them to sleep