General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
View Poll Results: What would you do ???
Stand there and get punched
13.51%
Defend yourself
86.49%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

What would you do ??

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What would you do ??

Going from the post of last night where myself and faye got into a fight in a club.

What would you do in this situation ?

On the dancefloor, you get pushed, you push back a little, you then get a drink thrown over you

Would you stand there and take a kicking or retaliate and stand your ground and stand up for yourself ???
Old 01-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Er, no. I wouldn't stand there, they'd get a slap.
Old 01-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Matt_B
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

if it was a lad that did it i'd kick his fucking arse, cant be doing with nob heads like that.

Had the exact same thing happen on xmas eve
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

Depends, if the push was an accident then i wouldn't have pushed back.

If the push was deliberate than i wouldn't have pushed back id have just clocked the fecker.
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

If it was a bird I would walk if it was a bloke I'd make sure it wasn't accidental if it was intentional I'd put the fooker on his arse
s1 2oobhp
PassionFord Regular

fighting keeps u fit like sexasize
Old 01-01-2006, 05:29 PM
stevo1978
PassionFord Regular

stand your ground and your self
Old 01-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Butch.
PassionFord Post Troll

Old 01-01-2006, 05:33 PM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 01-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Sexy-RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Who voted stand there and get punched

You know what I do

Helen any one in there right mind would do the same! Think people have took the post as we posted it to be the big i am look at me But infact it was not it was down to dave being pissed and posting his nights antics as most people do whne they are pissed
Old 01-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Anonymous
Banned

To be honest, thats written as a very loaded question, and doesnt give any of the things that i would try first such as tell them to fuck off.

There are more options most (not all though!) of the time, like walking away or talking it out or whatever.

So for me, probably neither of the above if i could avoid them.

Both would be something i would aim to avoid.
Old 01-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Damo V
PassionFord Post Whore!!

If I get a shove in a club.. I will either immediately appologise, or IF I think they are trying to be funny or take the piss, I will stand still give them a bit of an evil look and let them shove me again... if they shove me again, then they are asking for it IMO... If they realise whats hapened 8/10 times both of us will appologise... Of the countless times Ive been in clubs etc, I have only ONCE EVER had to whack someone (And that was after he went to headbutt me ... Knob )

I have never run away, words can fight bigger battles than fists ... I dont see the point in ruining my clothes wasting my drink etc etc on a stupid scrote

I'm bigger than that
Old 01-01-2006, 05:40 PM
Sexy-RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well I did laugh it of at first .... and helen did have a word ....then they got worse, the Drink was chucked and thats it imo they crossed the line! These people was just obviously out for a fight! I dunno why as they couldn't even stand up for them selves when it kicked off
Old 01-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Matt_B

Originally Posted by Damo V
If I get a shove in a club.. I will either immediately appologise, or IF I think they are trying to be funny or take the piss, I will stand still give them a bit of an evil look and let them shove me again... if they shove me again, then they are asking for it IMO... If they realise whats hapened 8/10 times both of us will appologise... Of the countless times Ive been in clubs etc, I have only ONCE EVER had to whack someone

I have never run away, words can fight bigger battles than fists ... I dont see the point in ruining my clothes wasting my drink etc etc on a stupid scrote

I'm bigger than that

GOOD POINT

I would rather walk away from trouble but if someone is blatently taking piss there asking for it IMO
Old 01-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i had a argument the night before national day in derby GOING IN THE CLUB on the stairs over a lesser thing

now the main question should be are you sober or not, sober i would have just had a word with him and told him to sort it out

if i was pissed i would have prb kicked off, got in trouble and sometimes ive even got nicked

it happens, we all ahve fights, sometimes its OUR OWN FAULT ( or at least mine )

fighting makes a boring night a laugh sometimes

new years is the worst time for fighting though,,,,,, i ALWAYS end up in 1 row or another,,,,,,,,,, i even get worse off in some ocasions too,,,,,,,, abotu 3 years ago i had a row, went to have a word and got me nose broke with a punch i ddnt even see coming,, fucking good shot too if im honest
Old 01-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

If someone chucked a drink over/at me it would defo be the last thing they did that night!

I've a real bad temper anyway so they'd fookin get it!

Fair play to ya!
Old 01-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Matt_B

Originally Posted by b19bal
i had a argument the night before national day in derby GOING IN THE CLUB on the stairs over a lesser thing

now the main question should be are you sober or not, sober i would have just had a word with him and told him to sort it out

if i was pissed i would have prb kicked off, got in trouble and sometimes ive even got nicked

it happens, we all ahve fights, sometimes its OUR OWN FAULT ( or at least mine )

new years is the worst time for fighting though,,,,,, i ALWAYS end up in 1 row or another,,,,,,,,,, i even get worse off in some ocasions too,,,,,,,, abotu 3 years ago i had a row, went to have a word and got me nose broke with a punch i ddnt even see coming,, fucking good shot too if im honest
So if you find fighting a laugh why have you just been having a winge at the 2 girls for protecting themselves last night??? just my opinion
Old 01-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Anonymous
Banned

On the dancefloor, you get pushed, you push back a little
Thats the thing that makes me unable to answer the question accurately really.

Cause if someone pushes me on a dancefloor i just assume they are a pissed twat looking for trouble, and i leave them to it and just wander off, i wouldnt push back in the first place cause i dont go out looking for fights, and pushing someone back is the way to find a fight, i would sooner just walk off thinking "you twat you cant even handle your beer" than get involved in the first place.
Old 01-01-2006, 05:49 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by chip-3door
On the dancefloor, you get pushed, you push back a little
Thats the thing that makes me unable to answer the question accurately really.

Cause if someone pushes me on a dancefloor i just assume they are a pissed twat looking for trouble, and i leave them to it and just wander off, i wouldnt push back in the first place cause i dont go out looking for fights, and pushing someone back is the way to find a fight, i would sooner just walk off thinking "you twat you cant even handle your beer" than get involved in the first place.

She pushed me, i pushed her a little, turned round to have a word, not a nasty one at that, and got a drink in my face. I had NO chance to explain anything.
Old 01-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Being over 15 years old and having an IQ of more than 6, I personally couldn't give a crap if someone barged into me in a busy night club.

If they were pissed and deliberately looking for trouble, I'd let them go off and find another person that can't handle their drink either.

There's nothing wrong with women fighting though, in fact it should be actively encouraged, especially in jelly.
Old 01-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Damo V
PassionFord Post Whore!!

[
Cause if someone pushes me on a dancefloor i just assume they are a pissed twat ..................r just walk off thinking "you twat you cant even handle your beer" ...........

Soooo true... Its usually "kids" too

THE other reason I dont get involved with trouble when out is because I used to work in a busy pub/club from age 17-21 ish ... I SAW what happended to those looking for trouble when the doormen caught up with them .... Getting a bit of a "ruff up" for starting trouble in someones pub isnt a myth!!!!

And these guys were Łcuking nutters... DEFO ones to try and keep onside!! ex SAS etc etc
Old 01-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Fair enough Helen, i must say you dont seem the sort to start trouble to me anyway having already been on a night out with you up in blackpool

My view on fighting when im out of an evening, is that im going out thse days
specifically looking NOT to get into any trouble, so if anyone manages to get me into a fight they have already won by them choosing what i do with my evening, so i will let people push me quite a way before i do anything back to them.
But saying that, if it gets to the stage where i genuinely beleive someone will hit me, i would sooner put them on their arse first so they dont get the chance.
Old 01-01-2006, 05:53 PM
XR-RS

If it was a bloke id defend myself.

In this day and age we men shouldnt be sexist, women fought long and hard for their equal rights...........so if a bird slaps you, knock her fuckin teeth out
Old 01-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Matt_B
Originally Posted by b19bal

So if you find fighting a laugh why have you just been having a winge at the 2 girls for protecting themselves last night??? just my opinion
what they fuck are you reading,,,,,,,,,,,, IVE NEVER HAD A GO, it was her attitude i was refering to

i dont care if people have fights,,,,,,, we all have em, even the ones who dont fight and are against it are the worst when they kick off

seriously i wasnt having a winge at anyone,,,,,,,,, i have no rights too and anyone whos been on a night out with me will confirm

i was trying to get her to lighten up and ignore the comments of narrow minded people and take a joke

then she replied

" fuck off wanker "

so i had a cheap shot to wind her up a little
Old 01-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Paddy

There's nothing wrong with women fighting though, in fact it should be actively encouraged, especially in jelly.

Old 01-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by XR-RS
In this day and age we men shouldnt be sexist, women fought long and hard for their equal rights...........so if a bird slaps you, knock her fuckin teeth out

PMSL

How fooking true is that, i find it so funny when women bang on about being equal, if thats the case then they should stop splitting things like running and boxing into men and women and just have "people" and let some womens right bird get in the ring with mike tyson etc to prove how equal they are.
Old 01-01-2006, 05:57 PM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

PMSL

How fooking true is that, i find it so funny when women bang on about being equal, if thats the case then they should stop splitting things like running and boxing into men and women and just have "people" and let some womens right bird get in the ring with mike tyson etc to prove how equal they are.
Old 01-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Toe Knee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I still wanna know waht the fook u were doin in a club in slutton in the first place
Old 01-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Toe Knee
I still wanna know waht the fook u were doin in a club in slutton in the first place

I dunno
Old 01-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

PMSL

chip some of them german birds would do well against him
Old 01-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Sexy-RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Toe Knee
Fook knows tony I usually steer clear of sutton! But it seemed a good idea as loads of people we new was going and the alternative was epsom where there is no club just chicago's And I didn't fancy dancing round my hand bag lol
Old 01-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

hey chicagos is a laugh,,,,,,,,,, got one in wood green,,,,,,,, what afucking pikey place that is !!!!

feels like my second home
Old 01-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Cant fucking believe some pissy little fight in a club, summat that happens all the time, can be thought of my someone to be worth 2 big threads (and a poll) on a fucking internet car forum

Get a grip FFS
Old 01-01-2006, 06:36 PM
DUDE_SWEET_FRST
Advanced PassionFord User

well said
Old 01-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
Cant fucking believe some pissy little fight in a club, summat that happens all the time, can be thought of my someone to be worth 2 big threads (and a poll) on a fucking internet car forum

Get a grip FFS
hey this is a big thing in our lives
Old 01-01-2006, 06:51 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

if someone throws a drink over anyone in a pub/club etc....then they are asking for trouble.

if it was thrown over me then i would have done the same....fight.
Old 01-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by dave cos4x4
if someone throws a drink over anyone in a pub/club etc....then they are asking for trouble.

if it was thrown over me then i would have done the same....fight.
only cause you guys in liverpool pay alot for to perm your hair for the big nights out

Old 01-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Damo V
If I get a shove in a club.. I will either immediately appologise, or IF I think they are trying to be funny or take the piss, I will stand still give them a bit of an evil look and let them shove me again... if they shove me again, then they are asking for it IMO... If they realise whats hapened 8/10 times both of us will appologise... Of the countless times Ive been in clubs etc, I have only ONCE EVER had to whack someone (And that was after he went to headbutt me ... Knob )

I'm bigger than that
How true - wise words
Old 01-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Brookesy
10K+ Poster!!

i'm a fairly laid back and keep my cool when a fight starts and usually try to keep the peace but i'd say i'd have to kick their ass if the pushed me about
Old 01-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Anonymous
Banned

At my size if it was a Bloke i would probably offer to buy him a drink & if it was a women of similar height then a fight would seem a reasonable option.