General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Chased by gypo's

Search this Thread

Old 28-04-2005, 09:19 PM
RA052824
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chased by gypo's

I havn't got my car at the moment and was using my little sisters micra the other day (900cc) lol, and i was driving back from halford on a nice sunny day when a mondeo with 3 blatent pikies having a a pure smoke up just pilled ount infront of me at a roundabout! I wacked on the horn and held it going for about 5 seconds, he slammed on his brakes making me dodge him which wasn't exactly a smart idea, as i went round him they stuck their fingers up so i shouted out you f*ucking w*ankers and gave hand sign to match! Unfordunatly i forgot i was drivin a 900cc which 0-60 doesn't really exist, and i was going up a hill! He tried reversing round the roundabout nearly hitting another car, didnt quite make it, so zoomed round it, overtook some car and then was stuck behind this minibus behind me! I was actully worried lol! If it was just the on i would give a shit but 3 Vs 1 is not fair. So luckily i jumped a few cars at the next round about and ripped it off at 40mph through the streets and through a couple of housing estates!

Never again will i drive the micra, it's a nightmare lol!

Roll on 8th May when i get my beautie!
Old 28-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Keith B
Advanced PassionFord User

Don't get sucked in by other peoples wank driving thats my advice. I live near LA and in the last 2 weeks 3 people have been shot dead on the freeways!! People get cut up on the freeway and it ends with shots fired. Some guy got pissed at me the other week and swerved at me on the freeway jsut missing my car. When I pulled alongside him I noticed he was poiting his camera phone at me - presumably incase I threatened him with a gun or something. My advice is that crap drivers will always be that way - best leave em to it and dont get sucked in by retaliating.
Old 28-04-2005, 09:29 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I had same sort of thing in my first cossie. Was on a proper dodgy estae in donny and had some pikeys drive by slowly. Thought nought of it and set off. Got a couple of miles away and noticed em so went up a side street and they hung back but then came down. So headed them out to a dual carriage way, came off roundabout sideways as you come lol upto the next roundabout and back down by them as they were trying to keep up, then giving them the tosser sign out the window lol.
Old 28-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Dead and Gone
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

wait to they see me driving in LA in a few weeks probably see me driving the wrong way down the freeway
Old 28-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Escy
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had 2 chace's in a Daewoo Matiz. i licked both of them too. one was an XR2i and i blew around the corner, parked up, turned the light off and ducked down. he flew straight past me . only reason why i got away from him was because i hit speed bumps at about 50mph - when i tried to re-start the car it had broken down!

the other was a chrysler (shit spelling) grand voyager, which i took down a lane by my house. i bombed through it, even got it sideways on one corner. he was totally licked.

good rush but fuck getting knifed over some shit like that.
Old 29-04-2005, 06:39 PM
mmanse

Hope they dont recognise the car when your little sister is driving it
Old 29-04-2005, 06:46 PM
apples24
Banned

to be honest m8 you shouldnt be giving it the large one if youve got nothing behind it but words and hand signals to back it up, you could end in all sorts of trouble
Old 29-04-2005, 07:17 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sooo your the cunt in the micra !!!!

only joking
Old 29-04-2005, 09:18 PM
John_bonus90

Originally Posted by Keith B
Don't get sucked in by other peoples wank driving thats my advice. I live near LA and in the last 2 weeks 3 people have been shot dead on the freeways!! People get cut up on the freeway and it ends with shots fired. Some guy got pissed at me the other week and swerved at me on the freeway jsut missing my car. When I pulled alongside him I noticed he was poiting his camera phone at me - presumably incase I threatened him with a gun or something. My advice is that crap drivers will always be that way - best leave em to it and dont get sucked in by retaliating.

Old 29-04-2005, 10:58 PM
RA052824
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by apples24
to be honest m8 you shouldnt be giving it the large one if youve got nothing behind it but words and hand signals to back it up, you could end in all sorts of trouble
I can't help myself! I get in all kinds of road rage over bad drivers! If it was just the one bloke, maybe even two of them, i would have just stopped and got out of the car! But in my sisters micra on my tod with 3 of them that wouldn't care if they battered me half to death, i didnt fancy it really!

If your big bad n heavy and can take on 3 or more people without a worry in the wordl, go for it!
Old 29-04-2005, 11:49 PM
SteveT

fuck that, i get road rage when Im on my bloody bicycle.

Gave a bloke and loada grief and 2 fingers today infact. twat, just cos I am on a bike dont mean I am holding you up, and infact if you are being a twat and making a pathetic half effort to overtake me / run me over, and the traffic is heavy and we are not even moving anywhere anyway, and when there isn't even a decent overtaking oportunity, then your putting me in danger as well as pissing me off, so next time I will fucking stop and kick your shitting ppl carier gay wagon.
rant over,
steve