General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

mark at bespoke looms warning

Search this Thread

Old 13-05-2013, 05:45 AM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by lukefrs
Yep,he pushed me around etc stood on Adams shin and foot,was rude to Adam etc
he was quite high and mighty through all of that
but Adam said his bit and Steve and Mark soon realised I was with someone thst although iv only met a hand full of Times was not going to stand there and watch that happen to me.so once Adam stepped in Steve didn't do or say a single thing.
I at no time touched Adam.

Yes Adam blew a gasket and gave me a mouth full of verbal and I just stood and took it.

Your starting to bend the truth Luke.

I feel for you and all the others, I had no idea this is how my Brother carries on.

I have nothing to do with his company.

Steve

Last edited by cossie4i+; 13-05-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Old 13-05-2013, 06:25 AM
Moonstone Steve.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I cant believe what I have just read, I have met Mark and he always seemed a straight up kind of guy who was genuinely interested in cars, As for Steve, well in the time I have known him he has always just been kind and considerate, always willing to help others when he can.
I really feel for the op though, I guess like many have said we have all got stories to tell, maybe mine will be told one day

Mat if your going to see Tony, take plenty of tea and milk, It sounds like it could be a long chat and he likes a brew lol

Steve
Old 13-05-2013, 07:00 AM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Yea I acted a jockey put no need for that .. The infraction I could
Take .. But to say I've already been warned ? Where ?????? I'm still sick over it

Me and you tony are truly done ..!!!!'

And please explain to the masses where my first warning was
Please ????
Old 13-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

The way i see this is that Steve stook up for his brother.Which at first you would cause it family then he has realised what has gone on.So in my eyes Steve isnt to blame.Its his brothers fault not Steves.
Old 13-05-2013, 07:27 AM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

Received 415 Likes on 308 Posts

matt from reading this whole thread i think you got the wrong end of the stick mate.
i know how you took it from the bring him down a notch i take that term exactly the same way i think he really ment diffussed the situation and steve.

putting myself in lukes shoes he turned up at the unit and steve started pushing him around, luke obviously felt like he was in for a kickin but then his mate stepped in not physically but verbally and diffused the situation at which point steve i assume then backed down with the pushing and shoveing and then the problem got sorted and the money was handed over and the car taken.

thats how it reads to me anyways, i feel for steve as hes obviously only acted on his brothers behalf as anyone would and although ive never met steve ive spoken to him on here for around 8 years now and hes always come acrossd to me as a nice guy and id hoped to meet him at pod ive just never been there when hes there yet, ive done it myself for a friend and later found out it was actually my mate in the wrong, but in that same sentence put yourself in lukes shoes and put a random guy in steves place if i went to collect my car and it was damaged and shitty workmanship done id be extremely pissed to then be pushed around by someone on arrival (whoever they are for whatever reason) well they would get one straight between the eyes from me as a natural reaction and im sure you would aswell matt in his position.

imo this thread has run its coarse steve has helped his brother out (as any good brother would) but been lied to, hes apologised for his actions.

the main thing is that the truth is on the table about the workmanship of the garage so at least people know before sending there car there and it potentially getting ruined.

i dont see why you got an infraction mate maybe tony can explain ?
Old 13-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Closed as its run its coarse