General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

mark at bespoke looms warning

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 10:00 PM
lukefrs
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is Mark reg on here??
Old 12-05-2013, 10:03 PM
doga-ot
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

no usually fordpower I posted a link to this on there
Old 12-05-2013, 10:05 PM
dingla rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Just glade I have a good friend doing my loom

+ glade of threads like this stops people using him again
Carnt stand people that rob people
Old 12-05-2013, 10:05 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Everyone makes mistakes, its what we do to rectify them that makes the difference and from what's written on here the right thing to do would be to compensate the lad for damage to vehicle if that is result to neglect.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Sonic Boom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by BRAMMER
Everyone makes mistakes, its what we do to rectify them that makes the difference and from what's written on here the right thing to do would be to compensate the lad for damage to vehicle if that is result to neglect.
Very True

Rich
Old 12-05-2013, 10:08 PM
MrC
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

he did compensate him, he gave him some old shoddy wire he had lying about

can you not tell he's steves brother??
Old 12-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Fullflush

Received 93 Likes on 79 Posts

Steve's reputation on here is now seriously in tatters.

A small step in the right direction would be using the influence on his brother to get him compensate the OP for the damage to the car and his travel costs as a good will gesture. And the other chap who posted an email with very similar issues. Sort him out too.

Not going to happen in reality though I don't think.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:29 PM
lukefrs

Steve's reputation is not in tatters,everyone seems concerned about Steve lol
I think we've all been persuaded he's a gentle giant and he tried to bluff his way through the incident lol
Adam soon brought him down a notch

This is about bespoke looms and what it's done toy car and 6 months of my life
let's get back on track lol
Old 12-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Adam soon brought him Down a notch ?
Old 12-05-2013, 10:37 PM
lukefrs

Originally Posted by shortie
I had a loom off this guy for our 3dr when we come to fit it the fuel pump relay was buzzing the fuel pump was on all the time & it came with no tags on it to say where all the wires went so i sent it back, 3 weeks later i get an email from him saying he would pay the money back into the bank by end of business on friday 10/5 still no money
Don't take this mate,don't let him live off your hard earned cash.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Gaz 88

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not good Luke! Like people have said get will on the job his looms are first class!

And hopefully this guy won't have a business now after these threads as this doesn't seen like a one off! And I wouldn't of left out of pocket get it followed up!!
Old 12-05-2013, 10:43 PM
lukefrs

Originally Posted by Rsmat
Adam soon brought him Down a notch ?
Yep,he pushed me around etc stood on Adams shin and foot,was rude to Adam etc
he was quite high and mighty through all of that
but Adam said his bit and Steve and Mark soon realised I was with someone thst although iv only met a hand full of Times was not going to stand there and watch that happen to me.so once Adam stepped in Steve didn't do or say a single thing.

Last edited by lukefrs; 12-05-2013 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:46 PM
lukefrs

Originally Posted by Gaz 88
Not good Luke! Like people have said get will on the job his looms are first class!

And hopefully this guy won't have a business now after these threads as this doesn't seen like a one off! And I wouldn't of left out of pocket get it followed up!!
Cheers gaz mate,it'll come good in the end,just wasted my time really and left me with more work and expense than before it went to him
you got pm on rsoc dude with my contact
keep me posted on project cos
Old 12-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Rsmat
300+

Originally Posted by lukefrs
Yep,he pushed me around etc stood on Adams shin and foot,was rude to Adam etc
he was quite high and mighty through all of that
but Adam said his bit and Steve and Mark soon realised I was with someone thst although iv only met a hand full of Times was not going to stand there and watch that happen to me.so once Adam stepped in Steve didn't do or say a single thing.

Or so Adams a hero... Maybe Steve didn't want trouble in the first place ?... Don't act hard on Adams part .. Saying Adam knocked him down a notch.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:58 PM
MrC

be careful matt or adam might knock you down a notch if you carry on
Old 12-05-2013, 11:11 PM
lukefrs

Or so Adams a hero... Maybe Steve didn't want trouble in the first place ?... Don't act hard on Adams part .. Saying Adam knocked him down a notch.
I assume Steve's your friend???
I'm not acting anything,I'm saying what happened mate witch the friend you now seem to be trying to defend has admitted to????
are you really trying to diesect my post and turn it into Me and Adam provoked Steve????????
well put it this Way before you even try and go there....
I was pushed out of the unit and Adam didn't enter it?????
what does this tell you?????

If you now don't like the fact that your kind friend Steve was the one who was not only the first of them to start pushing me but was the one who continued and that he was stopped by adam using no physical force then your in danger of making the same mistake as the guy your trying to defend mat???your trying to defend the guy in the wrong??nice guy or not he got himself into that situation and we were not aware of him being this nice guy you make out when we're we're stood in front of him while hes saying we best leave before we get hurt......is this not justified???
maybe you don't like the down a notch term??
I'll rephrase it...he was pretty quiet when Adam spoke.

Last edited by lukefrs; 12-05-2013 at 11:17 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Rsmat
300+

I assume Steve's your friend???
I'm not acting anything,I'm saying what happened mate witch the friend you now seem to be trying to defend has admitted to????
are you really trying to diesect my post and turn it into Me and Adam provoked Steve????????
well put it this Way before you even try and go there....
I was pushed out of the unit and Adam didn't enter it?????
what does this tell you?????

If you now don't like the fact that your kind friend Steve was the one who was not only the first of them to start pushing me but was the one who continued and that he was stopped by my Adam using no physical force then your in danger of making the same mistake as the guyvyour trying to defend mat???nice guy or not he got himself into that situation and we were not aware of him being this nice guy you make out when we're we're stood in front of him while hes saying we best leave before we get hurt......is this not justified???
maybe you don't like the down a notch term??
I'll rephrase it...he was pretty quiet when Adam spoke.

No im not I'm just acting on the "Adam knocked him down a notch "...he is my friend yes .. But if he is wrong then he is wrong and if he's wrong I won't back him ... He was fes lies .. I'd he had the truth he wouldn't have pushed you I can honestly admit that .... But don't start making out like he shit his sen FFS.

And btw I'm sorry to hear what's happened sort it with mark
Old 12-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Rsmat
300+

Originally Posted by MrC
be careful matt or adam might knock you down a notch if you carry on

If Adam wants to knock me a notch let him PM me
Old 12-05-2013, 11:30 PM
lukefrs

No im not I'm just acting on the "Adam knocked him down a notch "...he is my friend yes .. But if he is wrong then he is wrong and if he's wrong I won't back him ... He was fes lies .. I'd he had the truth he wouldn't have pushed you I can honestly admit that .... But don't start making out like he shit his sen FFS.

And btw I'm sorry to hear what's happened sort it with mark
So not only are you basically doing the same for Steve as Adam done for me with this reply but your actually gone and done what your saying your not happy that iv done??
your stuck up for your friend...... Like Adam done for me
and youv said you'll knock Adam down a notch,witch you had a little pop at me for saying??
come on now mat,trust me Mark and Steve used much stronger terms than notch to myself and Adam yesterday.
It is what it is,and what happened happened,I wasnt responsible for Steve's actions or the reaction they had,mark was the reason Steve acted how he did and therefor also responsible for Steve being in the situation he was.
not me mat.
I wasmt trying to make anyone sound "ard" just saying what happened,

Last edited by lukefrs; 12-05-2013 at 11:32 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:32 PM
natehall
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Guys,

Can we stop all this my mates harder than your mates brothers sister bullshit

I think what everyone involved needs to do - is bum Marks missus for a bit of compensations (if shes tasty like) or instead just bum Mark so he realises what its like to get the shit ripped out of him

I for one was considering calling him for a loom - but he has also lost my money ill just do my own and know its done right
Old 12-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Rsmat
300+

So not only are you basically doing the same for Steve as Adam done for me with this reply but your actually gone and done what your saying your not happy that iv done??
your stuck up for your friend...... Like Adam done for me
and youv said you'll knock Adam down a notch,witch you had a little pop at me for saying??
come on now mat,trust me Mark and Steve used much stronger terms than notch to myself and Adam yesterday.
It is what it is,and what happened happened,I wasnt responsible for Steve's actions or the reaction they had,mark was the reason Steve acted how he did and therefor also responsible for Steve being in the situation he was.
not me mat.
I wasmt trying to make anyone sound "ard" just saying what happened,

Right firstly lad .. Where have I said I'll knock Adam down a notch ? He can contact me and try if he wants ?... So where have I said I will ? ... Take the rest up with Steve and be done with it .! Leave Steve put of it .. So if you and Adam want to ring me or come knock me a notch PM me and we will sort it !

All I'm saying is leave Steve out of it now he feels bad enough as it is .. Take it up with Mark ..
Old 12-05-2013, 11:38 PM
lukefrs

Originally Posted by natehall
Guys,

Can we stop all this my mates harder than your mates brothers sister bullshit

I think what everyone involved needs to do - is bum Marks missus for a bit of compensations (if shes tasty like) or instead just bum Mark so he realises what its like to get the shit ripped out of him

I for one was considering calling him for a loom - but he has also lost my money ill just do my own and know its done right
I don't why it's gone like this tbh???my comment was only trying to say Steve wasn't and isn't the problem here??but mats gone all defense and has actually started doing what he had a go at me for in the first place
Old 12-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Rsmat
300+

No your comment was Adam knock Steve down a notch ... If he had gone nuts you both would have been fucked .. So. Don't talk bollox .. Simply yea ? That's all I'm saying .. Don't play it .. I know ya have been done and I feel for ya I really do
Old 12-05-2013, 11:42 PM
lukefrs

Right firstly lad .. Where have I said I'll knock Adam down a notch ? He can contact me and try if he wants ?... So where have I said I will ? ... Take the rest up with Steve and be done with it .! Leave Steve put of it .. So if you and Adam want to ring me or come knock me a notch PM me and we will sort it !

All I'm saying is leave Steve out of it now he feels bad enough as it is .. Take it up with Mark ..

You offered for Adam to pm you if he fancied knocking down a notch??This is a offer that I assume your sayin. Will result in him being notched??
as for leaving Steve out of it if you read my posts you'll see that ever science the attention has been on him that's all iv done is try and take it away from him?????
I really don't see your angle here mat,I'm confused
Old 12-05-2013, 11:48 PM
MrC

ok girls, we've all had our 2p's worth now, so lets leave it at that....

luke, you've achieved what you set out to do and thats to expose mark and his company for what it is, i can see 3 people in this thread who were going to contact him to do work for them, now these customers will go elsewhere, and so will countless others who read this thread.

steve obviously feels a right cunt for having the wool pulled over his eyes, and for losing his cool with you and your mate, like you said steve wasn't the problem mark is.

Get the car sorted now by someone who knows what they're doing and put a new thread up when its done to a high standard and sing their praises.

matt stop acting hard we all know your a big softy at heart, steve will be fine, his reputation is still in tact, i don't think anyone can hold a grudge against that man including the OP once he hopefully meets steve again and shake hands and kisses and makes up. it takes good character to admit your mistakes and am sure the OP won't hold a grudge against him as he seems of good character aswell.

now lets all take a deep breath and enjoy a chocolate digestive

Last edited by MrC; 12-05-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Rsmat
300+

Yea no drama ..let him try in fact both of ya turn up and ill show you first hand..! ..maybe I'm reding this the wrong way .. But the bit where you said " Adam knocked him down a notch " fucked me off .. Anyhow I'm sorry to hear what's gone off .. But feel free to PM if you two wAnt to get minstrel over it !
Old 12-05-2013, 11:49 PM
natehall

I don't why it's gone like this tbh???my comment was only trying to say Steve wasn't and isn't the problem here??but mats gone all defense and has actually started doing what he had a go at me for in the first place

Ive read the thread from start to finish as im bored and about to fuck off to bed and trying to chill so my minds not coding payment gateways.. basically as a complete outsider looking in - I have no feelings at all about this steve bloke, and also the same feelings for you as I have for steve.. no offense like

Im not some stupid keyboard warrior like that :henikens bullshitter either - saying you should do this - do that etc - I have seen you have not been having a go at steve etc

sometimes the best thing in the world to do - is take the moral high ground and not rise to the warriors on here . The same goes to you as well RSMat, today has been emotionally charged - your defending your mate steve who was defending his brother despite being lied to, adam is defending luke, luke is defending adam and basically no fucker wins

If i was you luke and you have evidence of negligence and paperwork to prove he would do what he hasnt done - I would be getting your money back for your costs (dont forget you transported the car to and from him, your time, fuel, loss of earnings etc, damage to the car whilst in his care) through the courts - otherwise despite what is said on here - there will always be the he said she said debate - and the money could be used to push the car forwards, this guy despite paying you your money back for the loom clearly owes you money for the damage if you can proove it happened whilst in his care!

i hope that makes sense as I cant be arsed reading it back
Old 12-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Rsmat
300+

It's a load of bollox tho .." Adam knocked him down. Notch ..." Fucking LOL
Old 12-05-2013, 11:51 PM
lukefrs

As iv said from the start mate I had nothing against Steve and therefore pushing thing,it was a minute part of threshold picture
I font understand why mat is bring this way
Old 12-05-2013, 11:52 PM
lukefrs

Oh God lol I think youv taken this the wrong way mat

Last edited by lukefrs; 12-05-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:52 PM
MrC

It's a load of bollox tho .." Adam knocked him down. Notch ..." Fucking LOL

Matt chill out have a snickers.

cos you turn into a right diva when your hungry
Old 12-05-2013, 11:53 PM
natehall

I must say I chuckled when I saw rods pic - Instantly thought bond villain Jaws trying to get you out of the unit

Old 12-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Rsmat
300+

Fuck off tony with the infraction I'm causing nothing .. See ya at the next show thank you !!!!
Old 12-05-2013, 11:55 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Read this whole thread. What a waste of time. We have Steve the enforcer, we have Steves guardian angel Mat, we have some other heros but more importantly we still have the guy whos cars fucked.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:57 PM
MrC

bloody hell, infractions now?? I think this has gone a bit too far now,

now its just adding fuel to the fire
Old 12-05-2013, 11:58 PM
Rsmat
300+

Fucking stinks see ya ..
Old 12-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Rsmat
300+

In fact ill drive to turbo systems tomorrow and discuss it
Old 13-05-2013, 12:01 AM
zetaboostboy522bhp

Received 119 Likes on 101 Posts

if anyone should be slapping anyone steve should be giving his brother one as i do feel sorry for him because hes made him look like a right cunt and hes clearly a very well known member on passionford.
to rs mat its not about you mate and clearly you can handle yourself but if someone cut your cossie loom up and scratched you car from reading your posts before i think you would of killed them so hes got a right to be annoyed and standing up for yourself when getting pushed around , all ive got to say is well done.

cheers paul
Old 13-05-2013, 12:02 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mat i think your infraction was for threating behaviour lol
Old 13-05-2013, 12:03 AM
bigryrs
RSHoleinator

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

This thread has potential to be a 10 pager why all the bickering when you can just get your money back through small claims court etc?

Quick Reply: mark at bespoke looms warning