General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Modifry Redline Shift Bleeper

Search this Thread

Old 29-08-2012, 07:56 PM
BigChuck
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by ajamesc
Would not stand up I've had the police knock on the door before as I don't get on with the niegbours. Anyway they rang up complaining I ride to fast and I wheelie all the time which is not true as I dont ride like an idiot by my house but may of on the odd ocation been a bit silly! And of course I was worried as they where on the door step but there wasent any thing they was able to do as there was no evidence all they could say was there had been a complaint made and I should be aware plus gave me the they don't won't to be called out to see me liein on the side of the road which was fair enough

this is not the neighbours accusing you, this is you admitting it. totally different
Old 29-08-2012, 07:58 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Received 435 Likes on 393 Posts

Originally Posted by BigChuck
this is not the neighbours accusing you, this is you admitting it. totally different
Lol well what can i say big chuck for the record I made the hole thing up hows that mate
Old 29-08-2012, 08:03 PM
BigChuck

Lol well what can i say big chuck for the record I made the hole thing up hows that mate
yeah that will sort it.

you can post what ever you want on a forum, but i do know from experience, the police can and do collect evidence from forums.
Old 29-08-2012, 08:19 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

yeah that will sort it.

you can post what ever you want on a forum, but i do know from experience, the police can and do collect evidence from forums.
Id better not put that I've murdered 4 home less people in the last week then 2 of which I chopped up and ate in pies and 2 are buried in the garden or I will be looking at a good few days in for questioning and I'll have to re do the garden lol
Old 29-08-2012, 08:24 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Received 259 Likes on 238 Posts

if the police were investigating.

they have your reg number, its in your avatar
they have your name and address
they can tell the location of where you made that comment,

plus and admission of guilt.

now they may not be able to pin point a specific crime, but if you were involved in something serious, this is all evidence that could be used against you.
And has happened in other cases..
Old 29-08-2012, 08:26 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Id better not put that I've murdered 4 home less people in the last week then 2 of which I chopped up and ate in pies and 2 are buried in the garden or I will be looking at a good few days in for questioning and I'll have to re do the garden lol
See what happens, is someone quotes your post, then you cant go back and delete it
Old 29-08-2012, 08:29 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Originally Posted by stevieturbo
And has happened in other cases..
Once they look up the fastest you have ever been thread then they will clean up lol passion ford will be a ghost town as we will all be in the nick or drowning are sorrows after being banned!
Old 29-08-2012, 08:32 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

See what happens, is someone quotes your post, then you cant go back and delete it
To be honest mate if I was in anyway worried at all I won't put it but I'm not
Old 29-08-2012, 08:39 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Once they look up the fastest you have ever been thread then they will clean up lol passion ford will be a ghost town as we will all be in the nick or drowning are sorrows after being banned!
No such thread exists

And any results, speeds, videos etc mentioned anywhere are all from proper legal events, not on the public road.

The chances of it happening may be rare, but it does happen. Each to their own though. If you're happy about it that's fair enough. Nobody is stopping anyone posting
Old 29-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Ginge
www.virtualseason.net

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fucking hell I only wanted a lift to the shops....

Ginge
Old 29-08-2012, 08:47 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

No such thread exists

And any results, speeds, videos etc mentioned anywhere are all from proper legal events, not on the public road.

The chances of it happening may be rare, but it does happen. Each to their own though. If you're happy about it that's fair enough. Nobody is stopping anyone posting
it was on here as i posted on it and it was a few pages long
Old 29-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by polly_x
Yep, was my point Stevie. I doubt Rod is too happy that people are doing it on his behalf either.
You are on a Forum with an RST owner that claims to have munched a Lambo & street races that are plastered in detail on these pages every week. Theres more crap on this internet Forum than the average city dump. The police like me would call it bu**shit. People claim they have seen Elvis for heavens sake.

Andy is a Cossie fan who ive known since he was a mate of my sons. He first went in my car over 13 years ago when it was 500bhp. He has a MAD 500bhp Cossie no doubt because of rideing in my car - except his would be faster than mine was then, claim your own speeds Andy .
Old 29-08-2012, 08:59 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

No such thread exists

https://passionford.com/forum/genera...-4-wheels.html i won't check to see if anyone moaning has posted

Last edited by ajamesc; 29-08-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 29-08-2012, 09:02 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Originally Posted by MadRod
You are on a Forum with an RST owner that claims to have munched a Lambo & street races that are plastered in detail on these pages every week. Theres more crap on this internet Forum than the average city dump. The police like me would call it bu**shit. People claim they have seen Elvis for heavens sake.

Andy is a Cossie fan who ive known since he was a mate of my sons. He first went in my car over 13 years ago when it was 500bhp. He has a MAD 500bhp Cossie no doubt because of rideing in my car - except his would be faster than mine was then, claim your own speeds Andy .
i have only ever been 70mph on a motor way other than that i was on a track with a helmet on saftey boots and too pairs of pants and ive never been in your car on the road rod
Old 29-08-2012, 09:06 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

https://passionford.com/forum/genera...-4-wheels.html i won't check to see if anyone moaning has posted
As I said, a thread where Ive posted about my speeds does not exist. I havent made a single post in that thread.

And the thread is titled fastest you've been, not fastest you've been on your local ring road.

As I say, it's entirely up to you what you post.
Old 30-08-2012, 05:47 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by polly_x
The passionford grammar and spelling police will be along in a minute to bang you up with posts like that!
does that make you the passionford grammar and spelling neighbourhood watch?
Old 30-08-2012, 06:40 AM
BigChuck

Originally Posted by MadRod
You are on a Forum with an RST owner that claims to have munched a Lambo & street races that are plastered in detail on these pages every week. Theres more crap on this internet Forum than the average city dump. The police like me would call it bu**shit .

like i said earlier, if the police were investigating something serious, a fatal accident or something involving mo, the chances are his post on here would be looked at and could be used to show he has a history of street racing. obviously the police aren't stupid, its very easy to see a bullshitter.
Old 30-08-2012, 01:36 PM
v man
Zee Germans are coming

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
Aww boo hoo someone reported my posts, butthurt much? Not allowed to post a picture but allowed to brag about breaking the law? Good to see people have their priorities right.
My posts have been removed as well

I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight now
Old 30-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Well we have strayed a long way from my Bleeper perhaps time to call this quits