General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Cocky people in fast cars............

Search this Thread

Old 23-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Csm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

As a driver for my living the standard of folks driving is fucking rediculas tbh

How some even get a licence is beyond me
Old 23-07-2012, 04:31 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MadRod
Ive never raced anyone in my Cossie
Who's got the video of YUM & Rod's Sierra then? Or will Rod just give it the biggun and claim it was no 'race'?
Old 23-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Gazzonator
Gary Krishna

Received 66 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by MadRod
Why do i never get these situations been driving 50 years & not once have i had a jealous guy in a AMG give me shite . There was a guy at work did the same commute as me, every day he was cut up, undertaken, nearly lost his life to this & that going to kill at least one person most days. I did that commute 25 years never had a problem. It was in his young mind.
3 people have recently come on my website to say i have 'dusted them' . Ive never raced anyone in my Cossie its all in there mind cos i was travelling faster than they could go. Another told my son 'he had blown my doors off' must admit i didnt feel the draft again its a young mind .

Believe me no guy with an expensive car is worried about you lot. He try's to avoid chavs who are going to knock shite out of him cos he owns a fast car & therefore must be cocky. .
What the fuck are you on about Rod?!!

Firstly, I seriously doubt the cock in the Merc would be jealous of a lowered mk3 Golf GTI with a big set of wheels.

Secondly, I'm not a Chav.

Thirdly, he was the one that gave it the Billy Big Bollocks to me until I got out of the car. I got out of the car as I was going shopping (unfortunately you can't take cars in the actual store, I think that's called ram raiding - just in case you shop online nowadays and forgot about that ), not to have a row, to which he shat himself, roared off calling me a name before crashing his flash Merc into a kerb.

Fourthly, it was him that was pissing me (the Chav as you make me out to be) off, not the other way round.

I don't know if you remember (it was a couple of years back now) when you brought your saph to the Middlesex RS meet when it was at the pub in Ashford, you, me and one of my mates were having a good old chinwag and you were only too happy to talk to me, show me (the short, plump, folically challenged one with glasses for want of a better description!!! ) around
your car, answer my questions etc..... If you do remember then you'll realise I'm no Chav, just an average, hard working bloke that loves his motors.

The guy in the Merc was the one trying to make me look stupid and showing off but unfortunately for him, just made himself look like a tosser.

Please cut all the high and mighty bullshit Rod, it really doesn't do you any favours. I found you to be a really nice bloke when I met you, but on here, you're a different geezer.
Old 23-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Gazzonator
Gary Krishna

Received 66 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Kam B
were those wank stains the berc asian? coz it sounds like it

next time - lamp him one then he will run off
They were as it happens mate.

I'm not the kind of bloke that goes round hitting people tbh mate, I just keep myself to myself and crack on with things.
Old 23-07-2012, 08:26 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pani_k
Wish I lived on planet Rod where no such cocky driver exists...then again maybe not.
Nah its a nightmare changing the pissbag all the time.