General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Showing true colours,

Search this Thread

Old 19-02-2011, 04:13 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by gaz s1

that inlet is truely shocking and would love to hear an explanation???????
there is always two sides to story ect ect but to expect some poor cunt to pay for that pile of shit is criminal on its own.
Old 19-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Rs Cosworth 1
RS for life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Enhanced Performance
ok john came to me with a list of problems from another tuner ...

here is my account of events..

john booked the car in first off and asked me to recover from basingstoke which i did at my cost LIES WAS ADDED TO YOUR BILL. the work completed was as follows:-

remove sump and inspect to see if pec rods and wossner pistons were there ..
check main and big end bearings
replace sump with new gasket.
fit new gates cam belt kit
fit flamer kit
find blow from turbo . which was one of the core assembally bolts missing and reqired removal ..re fit to replace.
re do fan loom
replace various wires and connectors.
wire in erl 5th injector
replace engine oil
replace gear box oil
rolling road set up
replace all jubalie clips with new

AT NO TIME DID I SAY I WOULD WARRENTY AND ENGINE I DID NOT BUILD I MEARLY REPORTED TO HIS DEMAND. YES YOU DID AND CAZ MY MUM ROB ETC ALL KNOW THIS HENCE I USED YOU AS A COMPANY.

total including recovery 1200 pounds.

John leaves in car happy then calls to say its running rough and he thought it was the metering unit AM I YOUR MECHANIC TELLING YOU HOW TO DO YOUR JOB? . i said i have a spare one and he was welcome to come and use my workshop to change and set up .... as he was tight on money. NO IT LEFT YOUR GARAGE AND BACK THE NEXT DAY WITH THIS PROBLEM AND I WASNT PAYING FOR A SHIT SET UP

He came up and did this and at which time i pointed out the tappets were very noisy..He replied that it was a new cam and not wo worry so i only gave him my opinion. AGAIN AM I A TRAINED MECHANIC YOUR SUPPOSED TO TELL ME WHAT'S UP I NEVER ONCE SAID IT'S THIS THAT THE OTHER BECAUSE I AM NO MECHANIC HENCE I USED EP

He then left again and called must have been a week later to say it was running on 3 cylinders.
I said get it in and lets look .

We took the rocker cover off and found number 3 inlet follower detroyed and cam had it.. also head badly dammaged ,

So i reported this and he said he will supply me with said second hand cam and cylinder head so .. WHICH I DID,

work as follows

Strip head
skim head ALSO DONE BY MEDWAY
re lap valves in ALSO DONE BY MEDWAY
re fit cam ALREADY DONE BY MEDWAY
supply and fit new lifters DIDNT NEED THAT AS MEDWAY ALREADY DID THE WORK
fit head with new gaskets etc
oil change DIDNT HAPPEN AS THE SHARDS AND TAPPET SWARF WERE STILL IN THE ENGINE.
check on dyno and road

bill 500 pounds

Car leaves john is happy then phones up going mental as the car is on 3 cylinders again..

I said bring it back which he got it recovered and i paid for at a cost of 380 pounds to which he only payed 200 back. BULLSHIT AGAIN LUKE

We inspected the car again to find exactly the same fault with the cam.

I said i would like to stip clean and build the engine as clearly somthing was amiss.YEAH A MISS YOUR TUNING SKILLS BEEN THE PROBLEM,

He agreed and i qouted around 1500 pounds. NEVER QOUTED ON ANY WORK WAS DROPPED THE BILL ON A THURSDAY USUALLY AND TOLD TO PICIK UP FRIDAY,

we stripped the engine and list as follows

fit new piston rings BULL SHIT
fit new crank and shell ( his was a mess) YET AGAIN LIES
fit new oil pump
new cambelt and gaskets etc YEAH WITH ADDED SILICONE TO HOLD THE ENGINE TOGETHER
rebuild head again. YEAH AT YOUR COST THROUGH NOT DRAINING THE OIL AND KILLING MY CVH AGAIN!
fit new cvh34 cam kit BULLSHIT THAT CAME OF D4'S ENGINE YOU TOLD ME THAT.
convert to efi and fit gotech ecu FOR FREE OF CHARGE DUE TO YOU MESSING ME AROUND.

.... 1500 pounds

he then got carried away and wanted a zetec built then changed his mind again and wanted to procced with the cvh. YOU OFFERED A ZT BUILD TO ME FOR MY TROUBLES AS IT WOULD BE MORE RELIABLE, IF YOU REMEMBER THAT IS MY ZETEC ENGINE STAGE 2 TUNED AND MTX75 GEAR BOX YOU STILL HAVE SO DONT PLAY THE SORRY CARD TO ME

We carried on with the build but then he started phonning up arguing about the price and what had happend with the cams etc.

buy this time it was in the car running and i could see i was not going to get paid.. YOU AGREED THE BUILD FREE OF CHARGE PEOPLE KNOW THIS AND I WILL GET PROOF IF NEEDED YOU BULLSHITTER

after a week of arguing i said fuck it just give me 500 pounds ( cost of ecu) and call it a day. NO BECAUSE THE EFI WAS FREE OF CHARGE AND ALSO I PAYED FOR THE OTHER ECU REMEMBER

he agreed and offered 600 pounds which i thought ok and just wanted the thing out my hair tbh. NO I DIDNT OFFER THAT AT ALL, I WASNT GOING TO PAY AS YOU OFFERED TO BUILD IT FOR FREE BECAUSE OF YOUR FAULTS AS A MECHANIC. SHODDY WORKMANSHIP

anyway collection day cam he turnned up with no money and said he had to go and drop his mums car off first in the s1 in york and he would pay on the way home me being me i said yes. TRUTH

any way a day passed and i called him to see when he would return and he replied" im at heathrow ill be with you soon" anyway he then called back to say the car was fucked and the aa were comming to recover him..NO IT FUCKED UP AND I PARKED UP GOT RECOVERED REMEMBER, NO OIL IN THE ENGINE THROUGH AN OIL RETURN LINE BEEN LEFT OF MY BREATHER WILL KILL AN ENGINE PRETTY DAMN QUICK

Half hour passed and i called him to see if he was getting it brought to the workshop or his house to which he replied im home ????? BLOODY HELL THAT WAS A QUICK RECOVERY.. LIES AND WTF YOU CHATTING

any way next day we spoke and he said the engine was "fucked" and did not want to bring the car back and he was not paying EXACTLY I WILL NOT PAY FOR SOMEONE'S MISTAKES WHICH YOU MADE ON MORE THAN 1 OCCASION AND WITH VARIOUS THINGS AND ON THE LAST BUILD THE WHOLE CAR WAS FUCKED IN DIFFERENT WAYS TO PAINT TO ENGINE WOULD YOU PAY UP?????

I said ok book it in with another tuner and ill pay for what ever needs sorting.

any way he shoped around and i said no worries let me no when the car is ready and ill call said tuner and pay the bill . BUT HE DID NOT WANT THAT JUST FOR ME TO GIVE HIM 1500 POUNDS.. IF YOU REMEMBER I ASKED JANO TO BUILD THE ENGINE FOR ME AND YOU WAS PAYING HIM DIRECT OUT OF YOUR PERSONAL ACOUNT AND NOT BUISNESS SO CHARLIE1 DIDNT FIND OUT WHICH YOU NEVER PAYED HIM IN 6 WEEKS OF WAITING

I SAID BUT YOU HAVE NOT PAID FOR THE JOB.. AND I WAS HAPPY TO PAY ANOTHER TUNER DIRECT TO SORT SAID ISSUE. NOPE BECAUSE YOU NEVER PAYED JANO ODDKID

A couple of weeks went passed and he phoned up saying he had taken the car to bits and was selling and wanted me to pay him 1600 pounds or he was going to post on here. THAT'S TRUE

I had already seen him selling the stripped engine components which were in good condition and saved the pics. NO YOU HADNT BECAUSE ONLY ONCE WE CAME TO THE ARRANGMENT OF PAYING ME AND I HAD MOST OF THAT MONEY DID I STRIP THE CAR DOWN AND SELL PART'S. IF YOU SAVED PICTURES GO SAVE THEM FROM PB ACCOUNT AND LOOK AT YOUR APPALUING WORK YOU DO YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

HE SUGGESTED TO ME THAT I PAY HIM 1600 AND HE WILL GIVE ME MY ECU AND LOOM BACK AND THATS THE LAST ILL HERE FROM HIM AND NOTHING WILL BE PUT ON HERE ( I HAVE THE PM HE SENT STATING THIS) I HAVE A TEXT SAYING YOU JUST SELL IT AND TO WHICH I DID TO MEDWAY RS CENTRE. + IT WAS A FREE OF CHARGE ITEM AND I ALREADY HAD PAYED FOR A ECU SO WHY SHOULD IT BE SENT BACK? SO YOU CAN RIP ME OFF SOME MORE?

after thinking about it and the fact the ecu was worth more than the cost price to him i said ok and paid him and low and behold never got the ecu back. BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME AND MY MUM TO SELL IT ON KEEP YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND TRUTHFULL

THIS WAS HIS TERMS OF SETTELING THE MATTER NOT MINE AND I FORFILLED.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME AS IM NOT ONE FOR BIENG ON HERE LOTS 01403 257257

PS ASK YOURSELF THIS GUYS .... IT WAS SETTELED ON HIS TERMS AND HE SAID THAT WAS THE END OF THE MATTER AND A YEAR AGO..
END OF THE MATTER NEVER FOR ME LUKE , WAITING I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE WAITING FOR YOU AT THE END OF IT ALL THE MONEY YOU COST ME AND A YEAR WITHOUT A CAR? YOU EXPECT ME TO LET IT GO??? DONT BE SILLY

PEOPLE WHO DO THAT KINDA SHIT WORK DESERVE FUCK ALL BUT SHUTTING DOWN.

ALSO WHY HAVE YOU NOT MENTIONED HOW YOU LEFT MY CAR IN THE STATE IT WAS IN? OH YEAH BECAUSE I AM RIGHT AND YOU FUCKED MY CAR AND FUCKED ME OVER IN THE END.

Your's truely. Karma is a bitch luke.
Old 19-02-2011, 05:30 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I don't think this thread will go any further now as you have both put you point across would it not be better to sort out in person?
Old 19-02-2011, 05:43 PM
BigChuck
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

what a thread, i must admit i was allways a little suspicious of EP's "we can do anything " attitude.

one of the disputed facts, the Ł1200 garuntee'd engine inspection, was this in writing? or a verbal thing?

if the op can post the proof of guarantee up it could save any more arguing on that point.

if you took a verbal guarantee, well that was pretty stupid as you know cowboy companies will try and weasel out of it and deny everything
Old 19-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Enhanced Performance
Former Sponsor

John your hardly going to come on here and agree with me or are you really as thick as you act . . I have put my point across and now the thread can be locked and left I have nothing to hide . I'll be formally writing to you next week . Give you something to look forward to x
Old 19-02-2011, 06:00 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Danny @ Enhanced Performance
This was supposed to be sorted between them but john wanted it all!!

He was one of them customers that thought he knew it all and wanted it all for nothing from the begining..

To say any tuner would gaurantee an engine just because they worked on the car is ludicrous!!

Luke has been very kind in this post i think because thats him and i cant believe he even gave john money back didnt recieve the ecu as promised by john back and then after an agreement between them still come on here and done this!!

I can see that luke got fucked off with the situation and just shoved the car out of there and thats not the best scenario for anyone but ffs this john really is SPECIAL!!

As for d4s car and him,it really would take forever to tell you what this guy is like and yet luke still helps him out!!

That inlet and some other choice welding work was done for basically fuck all by jamie who worked for luke for a while !!

I said myself what the fuck is that when i see it but in all fairness it made the numbers!!

cheers danny
but it DIDNT make the numbers and shit its self in a few miles .i wouldnt pay for such a fucking mess .
Old 19-02-2011, 06:13 PM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh dear dear dear, luke you really are so full of it!!! Would say anything to try and cover your back, you know fulwell what happened and how, and how your story is so off the truth!

You tried so hard to keep getting John back to you with your empty promises, with you even driving over to Basingstoke to talk with Johns mum about it and come to a deal so you wouldn't get outed on here!

The pics of your work say it all! Those who were around at the time and watched it all un folding know the truth!
Old 19-02-2011, 06:17 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

That car was built ages before d4 came and got it..

You know what youve heard and fuck all else..

You always pop up and get on mine or lukes case yet another twat thats never even met us or spoke to us!!

D4 had over 400 pulls on the dyno alone and hours of mapping because the spec was changed time and time again to get over 300 hp

Its a 1600 cvh mate that been ragged to death..

How do you think it was just made more powerfull and re mapped everytime???

It had to be run..

I dont even know now whats actually wrong with it internally but it didnt throw a rod or melt did it??

Correct me if im wrong as you know the ins and outs of whats happend to it??

As for chirping up for d4 wasnt you the one who told him to fuck of because he was such a retard or similar(your words not mine)

cheers danny
so you build the lad an engine blag the power it made, it goes pop a few days after he gets it home but its ok because it lasted fine on the dyno !!!

and what difference does it make if this jamie lad worked for you for a week or all his life ? ep still fucked up that inlet and you cant get away from it.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:20 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

I believe this kind of shit is why certain tuners wont touch RST's unless they are standard and mint or a known customer

Kids playing with mans toys with kids money and kids mentality
Old 19-02-2011, 06:21 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love people like you!!

You dont know us never spoke to us yet you doubt us and when one bloke who wasnt happy stirs a load of shit on here were cowboys??

Like iv said on here earlier do an ep search and your see many happy customers..

cheers danny

Now its back to us, i thought you weren't involved
Old 19-02-2011, 06:31 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Never blagged the power

I said myself the inlet was an abortion

Just saying jamie made it,have you seen it then??

Do you know how/why the engine went pop ??

Now iv answered you why not answer me??

cheers danny
of course ive seen it .

engine has 4 melted pistons and the fact that all four injectors were full of some sort of instant gasket shit that was all round the fucking inlet joints ect doesnt suprise me .
and the inlet in your words being an abortion !! why on earth was it put on in the first place ..

fucking cowboys.

and the welding was a bloody joke too.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:34 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

SPOT ON!!!!

Hence i didnt ever get involved with these customers!!

cheers danny
bull shit you were all over the d4 60 odd page thread banging on about how yous have built the most powerfull cvh!! 360odd hp and on a bloody t34 with a 1200rpm power band. we all know there flat out at a little over 300hp.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:35 PM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

But yet luke went out of his way and even drove to basingstoke to sort it all out??

Didnt get back the ecu and loom he fitted and mapped after john promised to pay and then even sent john some money as luke didnt want any grief wit an upset customer as it never looks good...but yet his a conman that took loads of money of someone and everyone beware!!!

Do them above actions come across as some cowboy ripoff merchant??

Wheres this so called proof of a gaurantee of someone elses engine build too??

cheers danny
Yeh and the whole reason for that was because he didn't want people to know just what kinda place EP is! Why else would someone who has done his job properly and has nothing to worry about drive 80 mile .... think about it ffs, you aint completely stupid surely!!!!
Old 19-02-2011, 06:40 PM
dave_s2_rst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

EP.........take the advice.....

your only making it worse for yourselves.

I've never used you guys or met you, but acting the way you guys are send out the wrong kind of signals for all. Not a professional approach and its gone beyond damage limitation.

ah well
Old 19-02-2011, 06:43 PM
BigChuck

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

I love people like you!!

You dont know us never spoke to us yet you doubt us and when one bloke who wasnt happy stirs a load of shit on here were cowboys??

Like iv said on here earlier do an ep search and your see many happy customers..

cheers danny
i do doubt you yes, i've seen you posting on here on technical threads , making a fool of yourself and taking 3 or 4 pages before you finally admitting you were wrong. facts like thinking it is ok to go on track with 3 studs holding a wheel on after one sheared and ruining a track session for people when your wheel comes off

but that is beside the point

all i sated was that i was suspicious, i never called you guys cowboys... that is you who is linking the two.

my post was asking for physical proof, a receipt or similar showing the guarantee, something that will prove a point

at the moment all we are hearing is opinions, the Ep side and the customers side, the truth will probably be somewhere in the middle.

Last edited by BigChuck; 19-02-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Enhanced Performance
Former Sponsor

Crazy cage . It did not have four melted pistons but while we are on that subject ask jam sport about the Mondeo they sent out turboed running lambda 1 . Now that melted a piston and he got told to fuck off buy them .
Old 19-02-2011, 06:44 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Rightly or wrongly I'd NEVER take my car to EP,sorry to the peeps who got fucked over.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:49 PM
focusrrx87

I'll post my dealings with luke when I get my car back next week.

Might change some of your opinions,
Old 19-02-2011, 06:51 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Crazy cage . It did not have four melted pistons but while we are on that subject ask jam sport about the Mondeo they sent out turboed running lambda 1 . Now that melted a piston and he got told to fuck off buy them .
so you stripped it down then?

nice to you trying to get shit to stick a tunner that has been going a hell of a lot longer than you.
what next scs or maybe msd ? looks good on your part lol.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:51 PM
rsmark86
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by focusrrx87
I'll post my dealings with luke when I get my car back next week.

Might change some of your opinions,
do that mate .... we always like to see people happy with their cars...

whats the spec ect
Old 19-02-2011, 06:55 PM
rsmark86
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by crazycage
so you stripped it down then?

nice to you trying to get shit to stick a tunner that has been going a hell of a lot longer than you.
what next scs or maybe msd ? looks good on your part lol.
on the subject of jamsport..... when i was wiring up my s1 with gotech and made a mistake jamsport were able to talk me through it over the phone , which most places would have said bring it in ...... (and spend money)

and ive got quite a few mates from bracknell berks that will only go to jamsport in northampton....

one of them has a new frs with 440bhp on a stock turbo wnd internals with just add on parts and its the best moddified car ive ever been in... its pefect in everyway...
Old 19-02-2011, 06:59 PM
focusrrx87

Originally Posted by rsmark86
do that mate .... we always like to see people happy with their cars...

whats the spec ect
2.1 Zetec turbo fully forged bottom end, gt28 turbo , updated valve springs, cams, big injectors link g4 ecu.
Mtx75 with LSD.
pretty basic spec nowadays
Old 19-02-2011, 07:11 PM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Because john was pleating on about ruining lukes rep and why was that...after the shoddy work and amount of time he had to take the car back to him through his poor work on the car

Because jon wouldnt speak to luke personally no because John had had enough of the bullshit!!

Because john promised to pay is bill but didnt would you pay for something that wasn't ever running properly or infact actually completed!? and before you say it couldn't be because it was sold....that was after weeks of waiting for Luke to send the money over to Jano that didn't happen, John couldn't afford to have that car sat there any longer waiting on "Lukes word" already proved to be bollocks!

Because john promised to send back the ecu etc after being settled as he was fed up with car and wanted to break did you not read what john mentioned above about how luke has Johns zetec engine, mtx75 gearbox and john paid for the other ECU!!

I cant think of any other reasons at the mo tbh but i tink it proves luke wanted a resolve to a shit situation and far from being a conman!!

cheers danny
none of this distracts from the unacceptable work that was done, the pics that prove that EP can't do the job properly!!!! Yes there are a few people coming back saying they have been happy with them but they are all cossie owners with mapping, not RST rebuilds! If you dont know that you can guarantee a working result the work shouldn't have been taken on in the first place....
Old 19-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Ima Racing

I would never recommend this company to anyone. You started off badly u then clawed back a bit of respect now u have lost all. I am a business man i own 2 companys and there is no room for mr cockup if u want to succeed. My advice, change company names again start afresh but this time make sure u see in business the customer is always right as just one can ruin u.
Old 19-02-2011, 08:06 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i feel for the people who got ripped off by enhanced bodging. luke u should be giving them there money back . seems that luke did a shit job and in some cases did some proper bodging like that inlet etc.what a idiot every person i meet i will tell them not to use u as i definately wouldnt want them to go through what these people that you fucked over went through its sad seeing people that have been ripped off and time after time [in this case not even making it home lol]end up back at the garage that was SUPPOSED to have done it PROPERLY the first time round... people like luke your disgusting UNLESS u have a bit of decency and offer these guys a compensation so this thread gets dropped. . . thousands of people are viewing this thread and realising what bodgers you are ... nothing will bring back what u dont to these people such as morph d4 etc but atleast theyl be happier than what they are right now.. u left them skint i hope u luke do sort this out so everybody could move on its people like you luke aka ripp off and danny aka mr bullshitter that puts people off there pride and joys!!!!!
Old 19-02-2011, 08:08 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
Rightly or wrongly I'd NEVER take my car to EP,sorry to the peeps who got fucked over.
AGREED
Old 19-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Carlos-Titx
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 103 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by MO RS TURBO
i feel for the people who got ripped off by enhanced bodging. luke u should be giving them there money back . seems that luke did a shit job and in some cases did some proper bodging like that inlet etc.what a idiot every person i meet i will tell them not to use u as i definately wouldnt want them to go through what these people that you fucked over went through its sad seeing people that have been ripped off and time after time [in this case not even making it home lol]end up back at the garage that was SUPPOSED to have done it PROPERLY the first time round... people like luke your disgusting UNLESS u have a bit of decency and offer these guys a compensation so this thread gets dropped. . . thousands of people are viewing this thread and realising what bodgers you are ... nothing will bring back what u dont to these people such as morph d4 etc but atleast theyl be happier than what they are right now.. u left them skint i hope u luke do sort this out so everybody could move on its people like you luke aka ripp off and danny aka mr bullshitter that puts people off there pride and joys!!!!!
Fuck me! Can some one translate this into a coherent sentence please?

Mo, have you had work done by these? Just asking as the words "band" and "wagon" spring to mind.
Old 19-02-2011, 08:09 PM
dave_s2_rst

Originally Posted by Ima Racing
I would never recommend this company to anyone. You started off badly u then clawed back a bit of respect now u have lost all. I am a business man i own 2 companys and there is no room for mr cockup if u want to succeed. My advice, change company names again start afresh but this time make sure u see in business the customer is always right as just one can ruin u.

out of interest what is it your companies do? you have the motors off a well of dude
Old 19-02-2011, 08:10 PM
It's Czech Mate

Bad move slagging a fellow tradesperson IMO despite you having to deal with rst poorboychavtards

Your work/conduct speaks for itself, shouldnt need to bring other companies into it
Old 19-02-2011, 08:10 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

Jesus mate, that's a bit uncalled for?!

Very professional trying to bring other companies down!
Old 19-02-2011, 08:11 PM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by dave_s2_rst
out of interest what is it your companies do? you have the motors off a well of dude
and the house of a jsa claimant
Old 19-02-2011, 08:16 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

personaly, if it was me,regardless of which party i belonged with, id get the solicitors envolved.
Theres more crap on here than the local park field, to decipher who "might" be in the right or in the wrong is crazy, yes ive read all the pages, but if three people (or more) have a gripe then they should go the right way and get solicitors envolved where gaurantees will be seen, where in place or not and if customer is incorrect, well this will be shown also.
Shouting out on here wont solve shit and there will always be tales of woe with customers who have a bad expirience with a trader, thats why there are laws in place to this shit out, the legal way and not hear say.

Hope you sort all your issues out guys, who ever you are.
Old 19-02-2011, 08:23 PM
boothy
BANNED
BANNED

oh dear oh dear
Old 19-02-2011, 08:27 PM
dave_s2_rst

Originally Posted by It's Czech Mate
lol, spent all the money on the cars I take it ? lol
Old 19-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Ima Racing

Bit confused there? But thats PF for u i guess?
Old 19-02-2011, 08:28 PM
morph

Last time we spoke you were up in arms that Jamsport were trying to charge you 600 pounds just for the priverlage of looking at your car which had a blown turbo which was under warrenty
And you wanted to get the car out of there ..

As for proving im not bad you no im not i have said to you every time you called i would get it back together at no cost. and vice would sort the turbo ..

now get off the band waggon call me and you will get it sorted dude.

and you never just came and got your car you arranged to finnaly pick it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke stop pulling Jamsport into this.
jamsport did not build d4 rst's car YOU did.
jamsport did not WELD the turbo to the standard manifold
jamsport did not put silicon mastick down the injectors to seal them
jamsport did not create that Frankinstein monster inlet(even if one of your workers did make it, why the fuck fit it knowing how bad it was?)
From what i can make out the only reason you made that nasty inlet was so that the rs500 intercooler would not need to have cut and rewelded piping.
jamsport did not spray the calipers and have overspray everywhere
jamsport did not fit the coilovers on the car and forget to set the ride height and lock the nuts.
jamsport did not fit a pulley with a worn out belt and have a poor cps signal reading
jamsport did not fit fucked injectors.
jamsport did not over stretch the big end bolts
jamsport did not cause the melting of 1 wossener piston and damage to the bore.
Jamsport did not fit a standard head on the car
And where is the stage 3 head that d4 gave you? who's car did you put that on then?

Do you really think D4 would ever bring the car back to yours after all the above?
and them charging Ł600 was for their time spliting the engine apart to give a true picture of how BODGED BACKSTREET the build was.

As for Johns car when D4 asked you what was it in for you said it was having an focus rs conversion and going to be running 400bhp. so much for that. Do the right thing and refund John as thats what he deserves.
Ripping people off isn't going to get you any where, be it now or in the future you will be paying the price for these cockups.

If people want the above level of service then please go to EP as his 'gift of the gab' will take care of all your money.

All this harks back to our mates escort cossie when you was at abc and sold him a so called 600bhp engine only to find out it was a standard 200 block and head, blew that up on the dyno too, sold him secondhand parts but charged him for new!
he warned us about you but we thought he was bitter. boy o boy was he right!

REFUND JOHN AS HE DESERVES BETTER.

Last edited by morph; 19-02-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 19-02-2011, 08:32 PM
gaz s1

Bad move slagging a fellow tradesperson IMO despite you having to deal with rst poorboychavtards

Your work/conduct speaks for itself, shouldnt need to bring other companies into it
mate what is your problem with rst owners???, this is the third comment ive seen of you calling us all chavs, every rst owner i know are in our late thirties early forties so not exactly chavs and have been into them for twenty years and have no interest in cosworths etc
, some rst owners just have them in our blood and know what they need and spend accordingly, some people dont use the spanners so take them to a tuner and expect a decent job!!, if they cant build a cvh then they are fucking useless imo
Old 19-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Ima Racing

Originally Posted by dave_s2_rst
lol, spent all the money on the cars I take it ? lol
Yes toys and living life, i not rich by any means but i live life not complain and worry howzmany bedrooms i have lol. I dont live in a council house but many of my mates do, and i dont disrepect them, why should u idiots? But i tell u now they worth a million of your type.
Old 19-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

I have never heard a bad word about jamsport so Danny please elaborate...
Old 19-02-2011, 08:36 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

blimey there are a lot of words written here

so lets just get things simplified yes?

bloke go to ep after getting his car built by someone else

car fucks up

who is supposed to be paying to get the car fixed? original builder? ep? owner?

once that matter has been settled then you can go on to explain the other people who are complaining, no sense in 5 different people complaining about 5 different things or else they all get lost in the old "he's shit, don't go to him" bandwagon

any pics of the crash?

was it your fault or someone elses?

Quick Reply: Showing true colours,