General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

look like prison??

Search this Thread

Old 30-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts
Default look like prison??

in febuary my wife got punched in the face in a night club by a guy that was actually throwing a punch at another guy (wrong place wrong time) anyhow i get a phone call off one of my mates who has seen it happen as my wife didnt want to tell me...so of i drive to night club and wait...out he comes with his mate`s and jumped in a taxi so i followed them to there address..so i politly filled the cunt in...got caught by cops pleaded guilty in crown court..and i got.....48WKS SUSSPENDED FOR 12 MONTHS AND 150 COMMUNITY SERVICE....

anyhow im in crown court this wednesday for breeching my suspended sentance for football violence section 4 public order act..im pleading guilty...

WILL I GO DOWN????.....
Old 30-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

OUCH

Fair play for shoeing the guy. I hope you're wife was ok afterwards.

What happened with the footie violence? tell uncle pf.

Good luck on not going down...
Old 30-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Rsmat
300+

I came out of a football match and some idiots started shouting shit so i chinned one on camera...not a wise move i know.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Alvyn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
OUCH

Fair play for shoeing the guy. I hope you're wife was ok afterwards.

What happened with the footie violence? tell uncle pf.

Good luck on not going down...

Come on Lambchop you DONT really mean that surely??? the bloke DIDN'T mean to hit his wife from what's been said! he goes and follows him to house and beats fuck out of him I'd say pretty badly by the sound of it??? come on m8
Old 30-08-2010, 10:08 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I think i would have done the same had someone hit my misses, so i wouldnt blame you for that.

But the football "incident" maybe your un-doing here.

All the best chap
Old 30-08-2010, 10:10 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Alvyn
Come on Lambchop you DONT really mean that surely??? the bloke DIDN'T mean to hit his wife from what's been said! he goes and follows him to house and beats fuck out of him I'd say pretty badly by the sound of it??? come on m8
What about if the shoe was on the other foot then? you found out second hand that someone had hit your misses, direct or not, its still a hit from some stranger, and a bloke at that?
Old 30-08-2010, 10:11 AM
botters
competant bodger

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

sounds like jail to me mate ive had mates go down for less
Old 30-08-2010, 10:11 AM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

Tough call and not enough info, if he didn't apologise for doing it then he obviously deserved it, did he start the fight etc.... Not saying I wouldn't have done the same.
Doesn't sound good either way.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:13 AM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Shame to hear Mat but imo i think you WILL be going down.

1st time sort of got away with it,2nd time, violence again....think your fooked, your even in the crown court, that tells you that the mags want it to be dealt with by the proper judge...unless you opted to go there.

good luck mate.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Alvyn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by BM08
What about if the shoe was on the other foot then? you found out second hand that someone had hit your misses, direct or not, its still a hit from some stranger, and a bloke at that?

well obviously HIS WIFE knew it WAS an accident as she DIDN'T feel the need to tell him or maybe on the other hand she DIDN'T want to tell him cos she KNEW what he would of done which he did!
Old 30-08-2010, 10:15 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Fuck mate its not long ago you throttled someone as well porridge for you mate but most ppl that are well about themselfs wouldnt mind a little stint in the pokey to save doing that fucking community service! But youve got to think about your job etc
Old 30-08-2010, 10:16 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

well obviously HIS WIFE knew it WAS an accident as she DIDN'T feel the need to tell him or maybe on the other hand she DIDN'T want to tell him cos she KNEW what he would of done which he did!

you didnt answer the question if it was you it happened to, would you just think "oh the wife didnt tell me so it MUST have been an accident" and let it slide?
Old 30-08-2010, 10:17 AM
xr_craig
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

If you were there at the time then fair enough. But going to the trouble of following him and going to his house to do it is a bit too far really. Asking for trouble and lucky not to have been sent down in the first place.

Not saying i wouldn't do the same, just that it's not the best idea.

I reckon you may well be going down mate unfortunately. On the brightside it won't be for long really, if you can call it a brightside
Old 30-08-2010, 10:17 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hope not dude...
Old 30-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Rsmat
300+

yup thought so dave...it doesnt bother to much as i know ive commited the crime so i hold my hands up high.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:21 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

A suspended sentance usually means that whilst you are on it if you put a foot wrong and go back to court you'll be given porridge,

due to the fact that he clumped a guy for landing one on your girl (I would have done the same all day long) and you've clumped someone at football both being offences of violence it does not look good for you bruv,

best of luck with it

Luciano

Last edited by charlie luciano; 30-08-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Yup sorry i did mean it. I would stick up for my wife also. I'd have held a grudge also no matter what happened and whether the bloke made a mistake or whatever.

I know it's wrong but thats how i feel.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Alvyn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

you didnt answer the question if it was you it happened to, would you just think "oh the wife didnt tell me so it MUST have been an accident" and let it slide?

OPEN your eyes m8! my answer's in my post

and to the poster starter you'll be lucky if it's not a bit of bird imo
Old 30-08-2010, 10:32 AM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Mat, i would have done exactly the same as you, but i think, as other have said you probably will be doing bird mate.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:33 AM
oibren85
If in Doubt Flat Out...

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

nice tag, shame to hear it but as everyone says, looks like its time, but then, stranger things have happened and you've pledded guilty so could be anger managment course. fingers crossed.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:35 AM
RSandy
Advanced PassionFord User

well if it gives u a small ray of hope

my mate got a suspended sentence for filling in a taxi driver a while back, and within 2 months of this he was arrested for the exact same thing as u, footy violence, when the villa got to wembley, nutted a bloke with a copper on a horse stood directly behind him

we all thought he wud go down, but he just got a fine on top of his existing suspended sentence and CS

good luck whatever happens
Old 30-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Elwood
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Probably due to the seriousness of the first offence, I'd say we'll see you again in around 24 weeks.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:40 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by RSandy
well if it gives u a small ray of hope

my mate got a suspended sentence for filling in a taxi driver a while back, and within 2 months of this he was arrested for the exact same thing as u, footy violence, when the villa got to wembley, nutted a bloke with a copper on a horse stood directly behind him

we all thought he wud go down, but he just got a fine on top of his existing suspended sentence and CS

good luck whatever happens
The copper must have been having a good day
Old 30-08-2010, 10:42 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

As i said above matt have you not got previous from when someone smashed into your focus rs ? that will be taken into account as well
Old 30-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

yup, 12 months minimum imo - do 6 months

TAG/HDC after 3 months and you'll be home.

so 12 weeks 4 of which prolly be in cab-b then off to open cat-d for 8.

shit and a shave.

Last edited by Minirotty; 30-08-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:54 AM
RSandy

The copper must have been having a good day
the mounted copper did everythin by the book, and it went to court, he pleaded guilty, but didnt go down, just the fine and i think an extension on his CS
BM08
Professional Waffler

And its took all this time before something happened?(regarding the original poster)
1980blakey
Regular Contributor

Defo a bang up, I had a 12month suspended for violence and then one day a pissed up dick head barged my missus and daughter so i smacked him about a little & some old woman only see the 2nd half of it and hey presto 26weeks later im home. Its not that bad in there didnt mind the first place but got moved to a shithole for the last 7 weeks further from where i lived just to mess up my visits. All i can say is bottle some currency and you will be o.k lol
Old 30-08-2010, 10:56 AM
1980blakey
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Minirotty
yup, 12 months minimum imo - do 6 months

TAG/HDC after 3 months and you'll be home.

so 12 weeks 4 of which prolly be in cab-b then off to open cat-d for 8.

shit and a shave.

I couldnt get catd because of the violence so i dont think he will.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:00 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Matt just spoke to a friend of mine, his mrs will be the one in court doing the typing on the machine, she says it will all depend on which judge you get on the day and it could go either way, as she says some judges aren't looking to fill the prisons even more with minor things but other judges will want to nail you from your previous etc
Old 30-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by 1980blakey
I couldnt get catd because of the violence so i dont think he will.

fpmsl

I work in a cat D 3 days a week mate the cat board now will let any one in tbh unless theres a sex offence ban on at that Cat-D.

The offences there all in for are shocking.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

So his wife gets in the way of a fight and ACCIDENTALLY gets clumped.... we dont know how apologetic the guy was who done it... if it was me who accidentally clumped a bird i'd be mortified!!

But most of you condone the fact that he then waited for this fella outside the club, follwed him home and gave him a good kick in.... unbelievable!!!

Did you actually speak to this fella to get his side of the story or did you just decide that regardless of any situation a kick in was the way to go!!?

Oh and then if thats not bad enough you decide that even though youre on a suspended sentence it would be a wise idea to punch someone who what? dared to say something against your football team!!??? lol or something as petty as that!!!!

If so... i hope you do go down... maybe in future you might think first before being so handy with your fists.

Last edited by Mark 3D; 30-08-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

i honestly have no idea, you see some people get away with all sorts repeatedly, but then sometimes, the judge makes an example of people, so maybe mate. fingers crossed you dont, because filling that cunt in for punching your missus was an honourable thing to do, 99% of blokes would have done the same thing, even if it was 'illegal' in the eyes of the law. as for football violence, they usually like to punish that, they will no doubt make you out to be some hooligan cunt.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:15 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

What a fucking muppet.

Its not 100% you will go down, but I really hope you do.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:17 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

+ Fotball banning order too
Old 30-08-2010, 11:17 AM
RSandy

Originally Posted by markyd3
So his wife gets in the way of a fight and ACCIDENTALLY gets clumped.... we dont know how apologetic the guy was who done it... if it was me who accidentally clumped a bird i'd be mortified!!

But most of you condone the fact that he then waited for this fella outside the club, follwed him home and gave him a good kick in.... unbelievable!!!

Did you actually speak to this fella to get his side of the story or did you just decide that regardless of any situation a kick in was the way to go!!?

If so... i hope you do go down... maybe in future you might think first before being so handy with your fists.
hindsight is a wonderful thing. but in the heat of the moment, seeing your missus with a smashed up face, who is then too scared to tell u about it, your actions arent exactly always going to be of the rational sense, depending on the type of person u are.

i cant condemn him for his actions, as i doubt had he gone up to said drunken wife puncher, he would have got more than a drunk laughin in his face and probably shouting abuse

he did that crime, and he got punished for it with his suspended sentence and CS, plus he pleaded guilty to it all!
Old 30-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Mark 3D

wasnt heat of the moment though was it Andy and we dont know if she had a smashed up face either!!!? - seems like it was totally premeditated to me!!

Oh and Fiddy...as for 99% of blokes doing the same thing no we wouldnt!! we're not all mindless thugs!!

Last edited by Mark 3D; 30-08-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Oh and then if thats not bad enough you decide that even though youre on a suspended sentence it would be a wise idea to punch someone who what? dared to say something against your football team!!??? lol or something as petty as that!!!!

i appreciate what your saying mark, and agree to a certain extent, but at the end of the day, if the fella wasnt your average dick head in a nightclub, throwing his fists around, he wouldnt have punched mat's wife in the first place, accident or not. and its not easy to step back and look at the incident like, 'oh well, it was an accident, he didnt mean to do it', when your wife has been punched in her face because of some dick head throwing his fists around in club, im sure most, would react the same, rite or wrong.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Mark 3D

Yeah but Fiddy... we dont know all the facts do we!! for example the bloke who accidentally hit her could have been under attack himself and was just fighting back and then accidentally hit the girl!!

imagine that!! the poor fella would then have got attacked twice in one night!!

we dont know though as we werent there.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Oh and Fiddy...as for 99% of blokes doing the same thing no we wouldnt!! we're not all mindless thugs!!
So its ok for some random dick head clubber, to throw his fists around, and accidently punch your wife in her grill then mark ?. no dubt he would blame it on the 'drink', and is the nicest bloke in the world normally, and wouldnt normally burst a grape in a fruit fight, thats usually the case with clubbers who start throwing there fists about on a weekend.

Quick Reply: look like prison??