General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

look like prison??

Search this Thread

Old 30-08-2010, 11:26 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by timrud
What a fucking muppet.

Its not 100% you will go down, but I really hope you do.

Why do you hope he does? do you know him well??

Would i want you to go down had you been caught doing the naughty things you've done?
Old 30-08-2010, 11:28 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why was his wife so scared to tell him? Most probably because she knows what he is like and is scared of him??

TBH hopefully prison may reform your character, I hope it does. If you don't go to jail then maybe this close scare will shock you into a change.

Behaviour like this is not acceptable.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fiddy
So its ok for some random dick head clubber, to throw his fists around, and accidently punch your wife in her grill then mark ?. no dubt he would blame it on the 'drink', and is the nicest bloke in the world normally, and wouldnt normally burst a grape in a fruit fight, thats usually the case with clubbers who start throwing there fists about on a weekend.
no of course its not alright but...does it make it right to follow him home and beat the shit out of him for what was most definately an accident.

its a case of two wrongs not making a right!!

Are you saying therefore that if you accidentally hit someone then you automatically deserve a good kick in?
Old 30-08-2010, 11:29 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Just thinking as well if one of my mates had seen that happen to my mrs they would have lamped him there & then without phoning me
Old 30-08-2010, 11:30 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

Being a mindless thug is not acceptable.

When you recieve a suspended sentence you should realise how lucky you have been. Not go and do it again.

He recieved a very lucky second chance and threw it away?? And expects sympathoy.

If he wasnt on a suspended sentence it wouldn't of bothered me, but come on, there are times in life you should be sensible and show restraint.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Mark 3D

Originally Posted by carlo
Just thinking as well if one of my mates had seen that happen to my mrs they would have lamped him there & then without phoning me

good point!! so maybe in their opinion they didnt think the situation deserved it!!?
Old 30-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by markyd3
Yeah but Fiddy... we dont know all the facts do we!! for example the bloke who accidentally hit her could have been under attack himself and was just fighting back and then accidentally hit the girl!!

imagine that!! the poor fella would then have got attacked twice in one night!!

we dont know though as we werent there.
good point, well made, im no thug mate, and id rather walk away from a fight, and maybe my comment above is jumping to conclusions, as you said, we dont know the ins and outs, but im sorry, if i got a phone call from a mate, in the heat of the moment, saying my lass had just been punched in her face, i wouldnt really care about the ins and outs tbh, maybe on reflection, a day or two after, id think maybe, i over reacted a little bit, but if i didnt do anything, trust me, id lose sleep that i didnt, even if it was just for the case of reputation and ego. hindsight is a wonderfull thing mark, and if everyone investigated everything, and did the 'rite' thing everytime, the world but a lot safer place.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:35 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by timrud
Being a mindless thug is not acceptable.

When you recieve a suspended sentence you should realise how lucky you have been. Not go and do it again.

He recieved a very lucky second chance and threw it away?? And expects sympathoy.

If he wasnt on a suspended sentence it wouldn't of bothered me, but come on, there are times in life you should be sensible and show restraint.
He doesn't want sympathy though? hes always said i did the crime ill happily do the time he just asked a question.

Just cant see why such as yourself would like to see him go down when you dont know him? and he's never done anything to you...

Like i said i know you have done things in the past which if caught a few times would = prison as well, not to mention putting peoples lifes at risk but i would never want to see you locked up seems strange you can judge someone like this?
Old 30-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by carlo
also thought that myself, not to say all my mates are 'thugged out', but if it was vice versa, and i seen my mates wife get punched off a bloke, id defo be going over and having at least a 'word', before i phoned said mate, and id expect them to do the same.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:41 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

I'm not judging him as a person (he might well be a nice chap whom spends his spare time volenteering down at the loacl homeless centre?), I'm juding him on the facts presented, which let me re-cap:

- He is on a suspended sentence (which IMO he was lucky to recieve in the first place)

- He is at a football match, most probably THE worst place to kick off.

- Under his own admissions chinned somebody under the nose of a police officer for an unlawful reason

Now if that behaviour, knowing full well what the consiquences are is not muppitary then I dont know what is?

I'm sure the judge will of mentioned to him in sentencing exactly what the implications of comitting further offences of a simelar nature would result in potentially. Therefore also he is deserving of a custodial sentence.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Mark 3D

Originally Posted by danneth
He doesn't want sympathy though? hes always said i did the crime ill happily do the time he just asked a question.

Just cant see why such as yourself would like to see him go down when you dont know him? and he's never done anything to you...

Like i said i know you have done things in the past which if caught a few times would = prison as well, not to mention putting peoples lifes at risk but i would never want to see you locked up seems strange you can judge someone like this?

I guess some of us are just fed up with the violent way this world seems to be going... I dont know the fella personally so have no beef with him on a personal level.

but i think its just this type of mindless violence that seems to occur again and again wherever you go just gets you down.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Are you saying therefore that if you accidentally hit someone then you automatically deserve a good kick in?
i have a problem with this 'accidently' bit mate, wether defending yourself, or not, you dont 'accidently' punch someone in the face, if you ball your fist up, and throw it, you mean to punch 'someone', there is no 'accident', you just punched the wrong person, and if i 'accidently' puched a women clean in the face, and her fella lost the plot and whooped my arse, even if i didnt mean to punch his woman, and didnt deserve it, id honestly, at least be able to accept why he did it, because in his shoes, chances are, id have done the same thing.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Mark 3D

also thought that myself, not to say all my mates are 'thugged out', but if it was vice versa, and i seen my mates wife get punched off a bloke, id defo be going over and having at least a 'word', before i phoned said mate, and id expect them to do the same.
So you could produce this self control and restraint when seeing it happen to a friends missus .... do you not think you could do the same if it were yours then?
Old 30-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Mark 3D

i have a problem with this 'accidently' bit mate, wether defending yourself, or not, you dont 'accidently' punch someone in the face, if you ball your fist up, and throw it, you mean to punch 'someone', there is no 'accident', you just punched the wrong person, and if i 'accidently' puched a women clean in the face, and her fella lost the plot and whooped my arse, even if i didnt mean to punch his woman, and didnt deserve it, id honestly, at least be able to accept why he did it, because in his shoes, chances are, id have done the same thing.

she could have been trying to break it up?
Old 30-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Mark 3D

Actually what would be really interesting would be to get a female perspective on this!!!
ie how would they like their fella to react if they accidentally got punched in a nightclub!!
Old 30-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Roscco
Livin' [H]ard & Fast

If the sentencing judge has had mind blowing sex the night before, and a smooth journey in to work in the morning you might be ok.

Ask him/her.
Old 30-08-2010, 11:50 AM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

Received 415 Likes on 308 Posts

accident or not he deserved a slap and rightly so got one. he will think twice now before windmilling his fists around and hitting random people.

imo good on ya
Old 30-08-2010, 11:59 AM
alistairolsen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

So his wife gets in the way of a fight and ACCIDENTALLY gets clumped.... we dont know how apologetic the guy was who done it... if it was me who accidentally clumped a bird i'd be mortified!!

But most of you condone the fact that he then waited for this fella outside the club, follwed him home and gave him a good kick in.... unbelievable!!!

Did you actually speak to this fella to get his side of the story or did you just decide that regardless of any situation a kick in was the way to go!!?

Oh and then if thats not bad enough you decide that even though youre on a suspended sentence it would be a wise idea to punch someone who what? dared to say something against your football team!!??? lol or something as petty as that!!!!

If so... i hope you do go down... maybe in future you might think first before being so handy with your fists.
+1

I agree with the original sentence being suspended given the circumstances and would entirely agree with a spell in the clink given the second incident! Learn to control yourself ffs!

Originally Posted by scoooby slayer
accident or not he deserved a slap and rightly so got one. he will think twice now before windmilling his fists around and hitting random people.

imo good on ya
LMAO, I'm sure the OP will "think twice now before windmilling his fists around" after a spell in the clink too!

Last edited by alistairolsen; 30-08-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 30-08-2010, 12:23 PM
rubinsbin
BANNED
BANNED

so whos the clever one then??-and for what??
never in front of witnessess----or your mates-
keep it private and your laughing -but two many people like to brag and be the big man, i did this- i did that---- prisons are full of them-
ITS THE CLEVER PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THE OUTSIDE!!!
WHERE ARE YOU??
Old 30-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

matt you could always play the messed up ex soldier card maybe get some sympathy and a reduced sentance

who wrote the tag?? I suspect matt is a lot harder than most the weeds in our prison system
Old 30-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

wasnt heat of the moment though was it Andy and we dont know if she had a smashed up face either!!!? - seems like it was totally premeditated to me!!

Oh and Fiddy...as for 99% of blokes doing the same thing no we wouldnt!! we're not all mindless thugs!!
Totally agree, only brainless thugs act like that. Deserves Jail end of. The comments of others on here show what a moronic society we have turned into.
Old 30-08-2010, 12:28 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
matt you could always play the messed up ex soldier card maybe get some sympathy and a reduced sentance

who wrote the tag?? I suspect matt is a lot harder than most the weeds in our prison system
Dont matter how hard you are in prison sadly now with the ammount of junkies in there if someone has it in for you , your pretty fucked pay a bill for the junkies & they will slash anyone! i know this fact my mate is in jail just now there is someone getting their face taken off every other day!
Old 30-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

he has to piss off the wrong people first. and i still dont think anyone will be trying to rape him

im sure some sly cowardly junkie could slash anyone....
Old 30-08-2010, 12:38 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Agreed warren all im saying is head down get on with it
Old 30-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually what would be really interesting would be to get a female perspective on this!!!
ie how would they like their fella to react if they accidentally got punched in a nightclub!!

Tricky one!

IF it was clearly an accident, and i could see it was an accident, then i wouldnt want anything to happen at all.....

BUT

If it wasnt an accident... it wouldnt take my fella to go and knock the bloke out, cos i think i would have a good go at doing it myself
Old 30-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

when i followed the guy home he was in a black cab with 3 of his mate`s i got out of my car and said to him why have you hit my mrs and he laughed at me and said "you dont fucking scare me" then pushed me so he got what he deserved in my eye`s!.

at the football match id taken my 9yr old cousin and has we walked out there was a large group of hooligans and 1 in a blue jacket came running over shouting at us..i lost my self and hit him to the ground and ran i got me and my cousin back home...then 6 weeks after i get lifted at home because i was on cctv.

im not asking for sympathy because i fully understand what ive done...i only wanted your views on what was the likely outcome...as for marky..timrud and rest ive tken your views on board and i also agree with ya..
Old 30-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

what do you do job wise and is your boss sympathetic?? would be a shitter if you lost job and as a result car, house etc.
Old 30-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by rsmat
when i followed the guy home he was in a black cab with 3 of his mate`s i got out of my car and said to him why have you hit my mrs and he laughed at me and said "you dont fucking scare me" then pushed me so he got what he deserved in my eye`s!..

I like your style. That obviously shut him up
Old 30-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Rsmat
300+

bricklayer now warren.
Old 30-08-2010, 01:50 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

some people are a bit handy with their fists and are quick to use them. Not saying Matt is in the right or wrong for either situation, but if you get into more scrapes than you average person then the chances are you will end up doing some stir for it.

You may get lucky and get a judge who doesn't want to fill the prisons, all luck of the day and how your case is pleaded and the pro's of keeping you out of prison.

Would seriously take a bit of a think about how quick you are to throw a punch though mate, always som knobhead trying peoples patients, but also more and more cases of people being killed by a single punch - two cases in the last year in Cov that spring to mind.
Old 30-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Rsmat
300+

either way im going to do a anger management course.
Old 30-08-2010, 02:12 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Mark, Tim....

what would you do if someone hit your misses?

would you not do anything because you would become a 'thug' ?
Old 30-08-2010, 02:18 PM
BLACKCOS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

looks like time had m8's go away for less
Old 30-08-2010, 02:21 PM
alistairolsen

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

when i followed the guy home he was in a black cab with 3 of his mate`s i got out of my car and said to him why have you hit my mrs and he laughed at me and said "you dont fucking scare me" then pushed me so he got what he deserved in my eye`s!.

at the football match id taken my 9yr old cousin and has we walked out there was a large group of hooligans and 1 in a blue jacket came running over shouting at us..i lost my self and hit him to the ground and ran i got me and my cousin back home...then 6 weeks after i get lifted at home because i was on cctv.

im not asking for sympathy because i fully understand what ive done...i only wanted your views on what was the likely outcome...as for marky..timrud and rest ive tken your views on board and i also agree with ya..
either way im going to do a anger management course.
Old 30-08-2010, 02:21 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You hear about people doing alot worse and getting away with it in the papers.

At least you are pleading guilty from the start as in the Judges eye's it at least your admitting wrong doing, has your Cousin been contacted by the police? You could play the "I was worried for the sake of my young cousin etc etc" And atleast hope the judge is in a good mood.

Have you completed the 150 hrs from your last offence?
Old 30-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Rsmat
300+

Originally Posted by wirralphil
You hear about people doing alot worse and getting away with it in the papers.

At least you are pleading guilty from the start as in the Judges eye's it at least your admitting wrong doing, has your Cousin been contacted by the police? You could play the "I was worried for the sake of my young cousin etc etc" And atleast hope the judge is in a good mood.

Have you completed the 150 hrs from your last offence?
i told the police i feared for his safety...and i have completed my 150 mate.
Old 30-08-2010, 02:26 PM
FordsR4Chavs
BANNED
BANNED

Must always come down to self restaint and thought beforehand but In the heat of the moment its always easy to lose it and in this instance with a suspended already in tow plus the football incident its no wonder its a CC job this time. Magistrates dont have the power for custodial so can imagine (no matter the mitigating circumstances) that its going to be time in clink unfortunatly...
Btw-unless they were just little pissed idiots you must have mind over matter to think about taking three on so you most likely have it in you to maybe think next time and take a step back..

Last edited by FordsR4Chavs; 30-08-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 30-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

So you could produce this self control and restraint when seeing it happen to a friends missus .... do you not think you could do the same if it were yours then?
No, because i dont love, nor am i in love, with said mates missus, i am with my mine, so its the same situation, but two totally different feelings, and feelings, is whats lead to this situation arrising in the first place. seeing a freinds missus getting a slap would wind me up, hearing about my own missus getting a slap, would piss me ALL the way off, so even though its the same thing, its totally different reactions, to the same situation.
Old 30-08-2010, 03:20 PM
FastFordChris

I think we can all understand why you went after the guy in the nightclub, but the reality of it is you could of killed him. It so easy for these things to go very very wrong.

At least you seem humble and accepting what sentance you've had + what your going to get but you should really get some sort of help with your anger. As i'd say your lucky to not be locked up for something far far worse already.

You can't take on the world, they'll always be idiots out there that will deserve a good slap and its to be expected these days in clubs/drinking environments.
So its best the avoid them.
you just have to think of the bigger picture, what good are you to your wife behind bars? Is that the sort of life you want to have for yourself? your wife and family having to travel every other week just to talk to you for an hour or so.

Commit to making some changes and getting some help before its to late, at least now your have the choice.
Old 30-08-2010, 03:31 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Im sorry but absolutely pmsl at the tag "dont drop the soap"

Quick Reply: look like prison??