General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Just found out that someone died at Ultimate Street Car at Santa Pod today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 07:42 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Megane250
If it was a day event you wouldn't see people walking around with beer. People go to USC to party the weekend and go mad. Its fantastic!

I met alot of people on my travels and rave'd with complete strangers. I would say USC is a fantastic weekend full of petrol heads an a weekend you get to just let go and do what ever you feel. What happens at USC stays at USC - You know the koo!
There's a fine line between having a good laugh and total madness..

I went to fast show and that again wasn't too bad, not alot going on so wasn't that busy being an early show BUT..! Have been USC for meny years and found alot of chavs, them who go only to perv on women and cause abuse.. The event on it's own was good, there was some good folk, but there was alot of people who had no regards for anyone else, nor any respect. Walking around with drugs and beer is clearly clever ay? This isn't just for the middle age this is an event for like minded people that be familys.. I'm not saying that this event is somewhat filled with chavs but it sure is the worst for the nobs... Sorry but this event isn't about getting totaly off your rocker or getting so wasted you have no idea what your doing, it's a car event, not a local community centre. If you wish to approve of getting totally mashed then do it at home where you won't indanger someone..

Yes I agree, a few beers, some music and having a laugh is part of camping, but let's face it, I wish a police car was outside doing breath tests on thease young chavs who think it's ok to drink and drive, take drugs, or drive the following day.. Get a grip son..
Old 11-08-2010, 07:48 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tags:
zetec-ham

Who was this? I lol'd
Old 12-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DarylC